Video: Behar laments that we can’t find Obama Bin Laden

posted at 7:58 pm on February 22, 2007 by Allahpundit

It’s been awhile since we had a clip from television’s bestest show. Rosie gets the bad press but there’s never been much doubt who the weakest link is in this intellectual chain. The fact that this one blew up in her face in the course of knocking Bush only makes it sweeter.

Incidentally, we do know where Obama Bin Laden is. He’s in Springfield pandering to cannibals.

Comments

Rosie wagging her tongue at me was TOO much! Gross!

Scotsman on February 22, 2007 at 8:05 PM

I lament she can’t find a clue.

JammieWearingFool on February 22, 2007 at 8:09 PM

It cannot be overstated how revolting those women are (‘cept for Liz of course). Every time HA shows one of their clips, their stanky taint clings to me for the rest of the day much like stepping in a pile of poo.

forged rite on February 22, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Happily, it won’t be the last time in the next two years that we hear about “Obama bin laden” or his cousin “Barak Osama.” A

nd I agree with Scotsman, AP you could have clipped it just before we had to see Rosie’s tongue. To paraphrase Kelly Ripa, ‘I don’t want to know where that tongue has been.’

Mallard T. Drake on February 22, 2007 at 8:13 PM

Looks like someone missed her botox appointment again.

GT on February 22, 2007 at 8:14 PM

It’s been awhile since we had a clip from television’s bestest show

Hasn’t been long enough.

Wade on February 22, 2007 at 8:34 PM

And Rosie claims Brittney has post-partum…

Did Babs have anything to say about Oprah having an Oscar special on ABS (not CBS)? How about the way Oprah has gotten the big publicity campaign from the network. I’m thinking the writing is on the wall!

Pam on February 22, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Obama is going to end up lamenting the name his parents gave him.

dalewalt on February 22, 2007 at 8:36 PM

Just how dimwitted do you have to be that Rosie can get you out of a bind?

spazzmomma on February 22, 2007 at 8:41 PM

…but there’s never been much doubt who the weakest link is in this intellectual chain.

Bestest in the HA soap category – Einstein is smiling…

Can’t get over the fact that B. Walters is going out this way…why, just why? It’s more painful to watch than Britney.

Entelechy on February 22, 2007 at 8:43 PM

My IQ just dropped a couple points.

I refuse to view anymore of these clips from “The View”.

Lawrence on February 22, 2007 at 8:48 PM

weakest link is in this intellectual chain.

Intellect?! When was there any intellect with this chain gang of mental midgets?

Kini on February 22, 2007 at 8:54 PM

So let me get this straight…. Ted Kennedy can say it, CNN can say it, and Behar can say it and it’s either all giggles or non-news, but the hypothetical situation where Republicans would use this too attack him, but haven’t, and there’s misplaced outrage? And when someone on the right refers to him by his full name (Barack Hussein Obama) it’s a vicious attack, yet the lefties REPEATEDLY mixes him up with the most notorious terrorist in the world, and it’s not big deal?

RightWinged on February 22, 2007 at 9:00 PM

Rosey never looked more porky – Schweinchen!

Entelechy on February 22, 2007 at 9:21 PM

RightWinged-

Was there a question there? Cause it looks like you understand it perfectly :)

Pam on February 22, 2007 at 9:34 PM

If we ever do get Bin Laden Rosie and the rest will say Bush did it just to change the subject from Iraq.

mlong on February 22, 2007 at 9:48 PM

EWWWW,
Dont point that at me I have a good Idea where its beeeeeen!!!

EWWWWWW.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on February 22, 2007 at 9:50 PM

I’m starting to feel bad for Obama.

Obama Bin Laden…Is Behar that pathetic?

amerpundit on February 22, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Whatever………… that show is still on?

PinkyBigglesworth on February 22, 2007 at 10:06 PM

I have to say, I loved Barbara’a reaction. Taking bets on when she finally snaps and breaks out the machete.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 22, 2007 at 10:17 PM

Rosie’s wagging tounge reminded me of Jabba the Hutt.

csdeven on February 22, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Behar is that stupid.
B. Hussein should just get used to it tho, it will continue.

Next time, just screen cap Elizabeth and audio the rest.

shooter on February 22, 2007 at 10:24 PM

Rosie’s wagging tounge reminded me of Jabba the Hutt.

csdeven on February 22, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Did someone say Hasselbeck in a gold bikini?

- The Cat

MirCat on February 22, 2007 at 10:54 PM

who the weakest link is in this intellectual chain.

Great, now I’ve got “Chain, chain, chain, chain of fools” stuck in my head.

Laura on February 22, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Hehe, I was over at my parent’s place tonight and made the same slip probably because I didn’t sleep well last night. The names are similar. People can and will screw them up when they aren’t thinking about it.

Benaiah on February 22, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Hearing Rosie O’Donnell say “slip of the tongue” was enough to involuntarily make my dinner go from the pit of my stomach to the wall across the room.

TexasRainmaker on February 23, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Obama… Osama… What’s in a name. Give me substance. This man has substance. So far, I’m impressed.

CitizenJim on February 23, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Benaiah on February 22, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Are you a liberal? If so, then your slip of the tongue was just that – mistakes happen. However, if you are conservative, then that’s just plain insensitive and full of hate…how could you??

Rick on February 23, 2007 at 12:54 AM

My guess is he’s back in Afghanistan with the rest of them. Isn’t that the obvious guess?

honora on February 23, 2007 at 9:54 AM

Hasn’t been long enough.

Wade on February 22, 2007 at 8:34 PM

I’ll just speak for myself, but personally I like the clips. They allow me to laugh at the show without having to sit through one episode, something I’m not confident I can do.

Esthier on February 23, 2007 at 10:06 AM

That must have made Hitlaries day.

BTW, the Ifilm worked much better for me than the Gootube which we usually get here. I hope you keep using it.

DannoJyd on February 24, 2007 at 5:27 PM