Video: Ahmadinejad trying to find new ways to love

posted at 5:23 pm on February 13, 2007 by Allahpundit

And just like that, Diane’s trip was worth it.

If he wants new ways to love, I’ve got two words: Chocolate. Bath.

bath.jpg

Be sure to follow that last link. The quote of the day lies buried within!

Update: As usual, if he needs help, the French can assist.

Update: Heart-ache.

Question: Is there anything surprising or personal about president Ahmadinejad that we didn’t know?

Sawyer: It turns out somebody told me that he cries a lot. He is dramatically sympathetic. So I asked him, “Are you often in tears?”

Ahmadinejad answered Sawyer during their interview, saying:

Yes, that’s true. Not overwhelm for Iranians, of course, they are very close to me and I love all Iranians. And anywhere — when I see people suffering I have the same reaction, and we feel sad for people of Iraq, for the people of Palestine. Anywhere we have war, we feel sad. Even when I see on TV, for example, some Americans, because of tornadoes or a hurricane, they have lost their homes, I become sad.

Comments

Ahmadinejad answered Sawyer during their interview, saying:

I just threw up in my mouth a lil’

Scorched_Earth on February 13, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Not only can you enjoy a chocolate bath, you can go to the zoo and see hot monkey love. You may just run into that hairy little beast Mahmoud there.

JammieWearingFool on February 13, 2007 at 5:29 PM

“Because, for us, human beings are respectable, no matter where they are. Human beings are respectable and they have their own dignity. And all of us should help so that people should lead better lives to live at peace. And to live in peace and brotherhood. In the viewpoint of our religion, all people are respectable, and they must be loved. Regardless of their nationality, ethnicity or religion. This is part of our religious teachings, and we’ll live with this religion.”
And you will too, or we will subjugate and/or kill you.
I’m suprised he would even talk with Sawyer, after all, his religion doesnt hold women in very high esteem(sp?).
What a snake oil salesman.

oh wait…. that would be demeaning to snake oil salemen. my bad.

mrfixit on February 13, 2007 at 5:34 PM

As the Jawas would say, that boy needs a good round kick to the balls so he know was crying really is.

Editor on February 13, 2007 at 5:42 PM

“I yelled Fire when she fell into the chocolate….”

bbz123 on February 13, 2007 at 5:42 PM

uh, that was supposed to be in English – not eubonics. “… knows what crying really is.”

Editor on February 13, 2007 at 5:43 PM

Looks like Gore may have a little competition for the Peace Prize this year

doginblack on February 13, 2007 at 5:43 PM

A bottle of Geritol to anyone who gets my reference……

bbz123 on February 13, 2007 at 5:44 PM

What a lyin’ sack of camel dung! He knows damn well that infidels are beneath him, Christians and Jews are the sons of monkies and pigs, etc. I bet he’s on Oprah next week!

Tony737 on February 13, 2007 at 5:46 PM

A bottle of Geritol to anyone who gets my reference……

bbz123 on February 13, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Because no one would come if I yelled “chocolate!!!!”

Lonevoice on February 13, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Ahmamadjihad says…

And if talking about the “Death to America” slogans, I think you know it yourself, it is not related in any way to American public. Our people have no problem with American public, and we have a very friendly relationship.

And yet our worthless journalist doesn’t take the opportunity of a lifetime to say next..” Every American takes this extremely personal. When you say “death to America” you ARE personally attacking every single person in the United States of America, what say you now madjihad?”
Waste? was that word used recently somewhere? Could’a/should’a been here.

shooter on February 13, 2007 at 5:56 PM

He’s squinting through the whole clip.
If you can’t read the cue cards from that close get some glasses.
Ya lying sack of poo!

Laura02420 on February 13, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Oh I forgot…when you said chocolate bath, I thought FOR SURE it was gonna be madjihad and nagin in the tub.

shooter on February 13, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Aphrodisiac qualities of chocolate aside, “Life ain’t as sweet as this bath, darling,”.

Diane “Does this include the Jews, Sir?”

“Where is that chocolate bath, Diane? Will you join me?”

No comment on Chirac, except that 12 years was way too many – in fact all 12.

The French might shock us, though, and elect Mr. Sarkosi.

Entelechy on February 13, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Death to America is not directed at the American public? HAHA!! Ahmadinejad wants peace, he loves Americans!

Has Neville Chamberlain left his grave to gloat?

Theworldisnotenough on February 13, 2007 at 6:08 PM

So, which is the Quote of the Day?

“Life ain’t as sweet as this bath, darling,” quipped her boyfriend Yuichi Omata.

or

While couples shared romance in the bath, families with grandmothers and babies in tow also spread chocolate over their faces and bodies. Everybody wore a bathing suit.

or

The Japanese spa resort offers dozens of other “amusement” baths, including a wine bath, a coffee bath, and a sake bath. In the past, it has even offered a curry dip.

A curry dip? What?

nailinmyeye on February 13, 2007 at 6:14 PM

Oh philosophical one, he doesn’t include Jews! or Christians or anyone else.. but moslims…but I think you knew that.

He leads by saying “Because, for us, human beings are respectable, no matter where they are.” moslims call Jews “dogs” and they call Christians “pigs” (maybe the other way, doesn’t matter) so he can “SAY” human beings are respectable and in his mind he is thinking muslims ONLY.All other kafir’s are animals. He does so grinning thinking no one will catch on to his little game. But, they all do it, just as at the DNC winter slamming.
As Aristotle would say about armamadjihad- “f*ckem”

shooter on February 13, 2007 at 6:16 PM

That’s not chocolate. Joke’s on you OmaDanglinGonad.

shaken on February 13, 2007 at 6:23 PM

This guy is good……. through in a ‘Katrina’ reference.

I hope everyone was taking good notes. What you witnessed was a master of propoganda, spoon feeding a western reporter, smiling as she gulped down every line like it was his essance.

PinkyBigglesworth on February 13, 2007 at 6:24 PM

Ahmadinejad trying to find new ways to love

What, he’s using imported goats instead of local ones now?

ReubenJCogburn on February 13, 2007 at 6:24 PM

Quote of the day:

“Life ain’t as sweet as this bath, darling”

Only because I doubt any Japanese word translates into “ain’t”.

flipflop on February 13, 2007 at 6:27 PM

So I asked him, “Are you often in tears?”

Yes, because the jews haven’t been nuked yet *sobbing*

lorien1973 on February 13, 2007 at 6:29 PM

So, what happens if I fart in a chocolate bath, does the bubble slowly rise to the surface and have a nutty smell to it?

lorien1973 on February 13, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Lonevoice is the winner!
Old Smothers Brothers bit, one of their best

bbz123 on February 13, 2007 at 6:46 PM

you can go to the zoo and see hot monkey love.

Oh, my. I live fairly close to that zoo in Tampa. That’s just weird.

vcferlita on February 13, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Oh, my. I live fairly close to that zoo in Tampa. That’s just weird.

I live in riverview myself. I used to work at lowry park back in the day!

lorien1973 on February 13, 2007 at 7:11 PM

what happens if I fart in a chocolate bath,

Ewww. I didn’t need to read that after dinner.

vcferlita on February 13, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Please by all means come to Iran and stay here for a while, and learn for yourself how it is,” Emami said.

Ummmm….no. But thanks for asking.

Glynn on February 13, 2007 at 8:56 PM

Is the quote of the day anywhere in the following?

Confectioner Morozoff Ltd. is widely credited with introducing Valentine’s Day to the country in a 1936 advertisement for chocolates. Some two decades later, Mary Chocolate Ltd used Valentine’s Day as a sales promotion in what is generally seen as the first such commercial endeavour.

You being a cynic in the area of relationships, AP, I bet you would have pounced on this as evidence that Valentine’s Day is just an invention shoved down our throats by the chocolate and/or greeting card industries to maximize commercial success.

Mark V. on February 13, 2007 at 10:47 PM

Umm…has he actually READ his *cough* “bible”? I think he’s missing something. Not in his behavior, but perhaps in his interpretation. Looks like someone is feigning sympathy for the infidels. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

thedecider on February 14, 2007 at 12:06 AM

What’s with this guy and ties? It’s always casual Friday in Iran?

honora on February 14, 2007 at 9:39 AM

“I yelled Fire when she fell into the chocolate….”

bbz123 on February 13, 2007 at 5:42 PM

It was before my time, but I loved listening to my parents’ Smothers Brothers album.

“Why did you yell ‘Fire!’?”
“Because nobody would come if I yelled ‘Chocolate!’.”

Classic funny stuff right there.

karatecon on February 14, 2007 at 10:38 AM

It appears I haven’t quite gotten the quote thing down yet.

karatecon on February 14, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Revolting. It didn’t even cover her hair, so it was basically cosmetic gesture, a soft sell to the American public of fashionable dhimmitude.

Jeremayakovka on February 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM