Video: DNC imam Husham Al-Husainy on Hannity & Colmes

posted at 10:09 pm on February 8, 2007 by Ian

Imam Husham Al-Husainy appeared on Hannity & Colmes this evening to respond to a controversial prayer he gave at last week’s DNC winter meeting. Al-Husainy denied that he has attended or led any pro-Hezbollah rallies.

Debbie Schlussel begs to differ:

During last summer’s Israel-Hezbollah war, al-Husainy led rallies in Dearborn in support of the Lebanese terrorist group. Protesters displayed swastikas as well as anti-American and anti-Semitic posters.

I attended one rally, at Dearborn’s Bint Jebail Cultural Center – named for the stronghold in south Lebanon from which Hezbollah rockets rained on Israel. Al-Husainy was among several who delivered hate-filled, anti-American rhetoric. He cheered as others called for the hastened destruction of the Jews.

She did some exclusive reporting at her blog and I am sure she will be responding to his appearance sometime tonight. Keep checking her blog.

Charles Johnson has a different camera view of the prayer — where DNC chair Howard Dean is standing right next to the Imam!

Update (from Michelle): Also keep an eye on Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch.

Comments

Wastin’ away again in al-taqiyyaville

forest on February 8, 2007 at 10:23 PM

I deed nut sey dat what yoo heerd me sey!

Parley on February 8, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Of course this representative of the “religion of peace” wants to spin the story his way irregardless of the truth. Unfortunately, so does the government when it comes to collusion with his type.

Sadly, such as this person are brought into the Pentagon under the guise of “diversity” while stealthily undermining that same diversity.

I just believe that it is a sad reflection on our government that we will suck up to hate filled persons such as this imam (and his type) while we let our borders go to hell and jail those who serve our country faithfully. Pandering to Islam at home while hamstringing our warfighters on the battlefield.

Look around and ask what is wrong with this picture.

This imam should have been thrown out of America by our givernment instead of invited for tea and a fireside chat (along with, I’m sure, many campaign dollars of influence).

Emmett J. on February 8, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Unbelievable.

Of course, I am against what this Imam said at the DNC, his support of Hezbollah, etc.

That being said, he ran circles around Hannity and Colmes. I’m getting tired of Hannity’s “Yes or No” questions…not just to him, but to anyone whom he disagrees with, where the answer is not a simple yes or no. I’m sure if he did this to figures he’s sympathetic to, they would have the same problems answering “Yes or No.”

I’m not a big Robert Spencer guy, but he demonstrated how you dissect and analyze this issue. Hannity & Colmes are hacks in this arena.

asc85 on February 8, 2007 at 10:27 PM

This is like watching a prizefight and hoping both fighters lose! The Imam guy is an obvious liar but Hannity is a total jerk.

Ironically enough, Colmes is the only sane one in this clip. (God help us!)

Sean Hannity is NOT the right person to refute these Islamic terrorists. Let’s leave that to educated experts like Robert Spencer and Daniel Pipes.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Sh!t-eating grin on that guy’s face.

What a weasel.

Parley on February 8, 2007 at 10:32 PM

WHY WON’T ANYONE ASK HIM, OR AT LEAST BRING UP, WHO ARE THE ‘DOOMED’ THAT HE ASKED GOD NOT TO HELP?

“not the path of the people you doomed.”

Why is this being ignored, even here at HotAir?

shooter on February 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Damn these muslims are well trained liars. Spin and Lies.

shooter on February 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Hannity should have choked him and Colmes with his towel

Kithman, is a command in islam to deliberately conceal one’s belief
a doctrine from the sixth imam Jafar Sadiq
“One, who exposes something from our religion is like one who intentionally kills us.”

“You belong to a religion that whosoever conceals it, allah will honor him and whosoever reveals it, allah will disgrace him.”

This is from the book Antichrist, islams awaited messiah, by Joel Richardson.
I highly recomend it.

Hannity should be better informed to ask such questions.

Muslims can even deny their faith, its called Taqiya. The religion itself is one big dagerous LIE

As long as our leaders are ignorant to the teachings of islam the stronger islam will become

God help us all

abinitioadinfinitum on February 8, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Evey time I see this man, I am struck by the collar he is wearing. It looks like a priest’s or minister’s collar. Is this another trick?

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 PM

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 PM

The appearance is secondary to the message.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 10:39 PM

Sean needs to stop treating his “guests” like an angry prosecutor. Don’t get me wrong – I wanted Husainy to be exposed, Sean is just not up to the task. He launches in without any real strategy. Medved could have torn Husainy apart without even breaking a sweat. Sean just spouts contempt and never corners anyone. He frames the questions wrong and complains when he doesn’t get an answer. Hell, I wouldn’t answer either.

“Is Hezbollah a terrorist organization, and is Israel a nation of peace?”

These are clumsy statements not probing questions. And he’s the good guy. I can’t watch anymore. Fox needs to get some real brains to deal with the Husainys of the world. Sorry Sean, you need to take these guys apart. How can you address such evil and manage to come off like the bad guy?

Buck Turgidson on February 8, 2007 at 10:44 PM

Buck Turgidson on February 8, 2007 at 10:44 PM

I agree completely, you said it better than I could.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 10:48 PM

I agree Buck. It was a super-lame compound question that invited nothing but evasion.

This Shiite guy is a third-rate Islamic liar at best, but Dumb and Dumber couldn’t pin him down on anything.

forest on February 8, 2007 at 10:55 PM

The appearance is secondary to the message.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 10:39 PM

I only wish that were true; you would never know that, by the warm welcoming embrace offered by the dems.

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 10:57 PM

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 PM

Actually, it looks like he has a thobe on, traditional Arab dress. It definitely looks like a thobe collar. Having said that, he’s a weasel.

Glynn on February 8, 2007 at 11:03 PM

He frames the questions wrong and complains when he doesn’t get an answer.

That has always bothered me about Hannity as well.

Coyote D. on February 8, 2007 at 11:11 PM

“not the path of the people you doomed.”

Why is this being ignored, even here at HotAir?

shooter on February 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM

This is the million dinar question. It cuts right to the heart of leftist “tolerance.” In any other context, they would oppose the very notion of anyone being “doomed.”

Coyote D. on February 8, 2007 at 11:13 PM

you would never know that, by the warm welcoming embrace offered by the dems.

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 10:57 PM

That is exactly why we need to home in on what is said, and who says it. The differences in dress, appearance, language, and so on are just ammunition for the multiculturalists to claim that we are bigots when we raise the red flags.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Sh!t-eating grin on that guy’s face.

What a weasel.

Parley on February 8, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Right. The guy reminds me of Juan Hernadez. They have perfected the art of telling you to go to hell with a smile on their face.

Bill C on February 8, 2007 at 11:18 PM

It depends on what your definition of “doomed” is…

or “occupier” is…

or “is” is!

This guy fits right in with the Democrats…a living page out of their playbook.

JetBoy on February 8, 2007 at 11:19 PM

So not only did he attend (as if he accidently wandered into what he may have thought was a cabbie rally) but, according to Ms. Schlussel, he was an active participant and spoke…

Which makes him a damn liar.

Why doesn’t it surprise me at all that this was at a democrat rally. A party that goes bananas over the Ten Commandments or nativity scenes during Christmas.

91Veteran on February 8, 2007 at 11:19 PM

As Robert Spencer and others have pointed out, the invocation was straight out of the koran. The “straight path” is islam. Those ” who have gone astray” are Christians. Those “who you doom” are the joooos. That smirking jackal stood in front of “our” elected leaders and prayed for islamic domination of America while the dems bowed their heads in reverence. Freaking outrage. To Geraldine Ferraro it was just another day at sunday school. The creep did admit occupiers meant the US in Iraq. No wonder the dhimmicrats love him. We’re in big trouble. (Thanks for the props, guys)

Buck Turgidson on February 8, 2007 at 11:31 PM

How do you spell imam? L i a r

We really should find a confinement site for these turnip heads.

Captain America on February 8, 2007 at 11:36 PM

This guy does a bad Robert De Niro impression.

- The Cat

MirCat on February 8, 2007 at 11:36 PM

We really should find a confinement site for these turnip heads.

Captain America on February 8, 2007 at 11:36 PM

Dearbornistan is as good a place to start as any.

Buck Turgidson on February 8, 2007 at 11:43 PM

I agree again Buck.

We are in big trouble if this Shi-ite imam can pull off a poorly prepared snow-job on Dubya, the DNC and Fox News.

He actually looked surprized at how easy it was.

forest on February 8, 2007 at 11:44 PM

To Geraldine Ferraro it was just another day at sunday school.

Buck Turgidson on February 8, 2007 at 11:31 PM

To the libs going thru the motions of Sunday School is equivalent to visiting a madrasa. Faith in any ‘god’ is just a facade to make the sheeple think they care. It’s all a lie.

infidel4life on February 8, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Instead of harping on the occupation part of his prayer, I wish Sean would have asked him, “Who are the people whom God dooms, Imam?”

Joshua P. Allem on February 9, 2007 at 12:05 AM

Look, Sean is still in his infancy. Would I like Rush to be up there instead? Yes, of course. Sean just is not up to the ‘jedi mind tricks’ you hear Rush do. He is so passionate about the truth, so passionate that it is can be a bad thing. He shows his emotions and wants to prove the truth, hence his yes/no questions. Tonight he showed the spin this guy was all about…couldn’t answered a question straight the whole time. That said…

If the ppl of this United States do not see the ways of this Democrat party now, God help us all.

This is right on the trail of what Hanoi Jane did back during Vietnam, just a few steps behind. God I hate how PC we are in this war! Screw everyones feelings, kill some bastards and win this war.

And for you who don’t believe this isn’t a war against radical islam and just against a country…have you spoke with your local muslim today? You’d be surprised at the hiprocracy!(have a friend I bring along with me when trying to ‘spread the Word’ that understands few dialects of what I call ‘Muslim Speak’…and it is not funny, they hate us! They play with us, and he understands what they say.) They speak with forked tongues. Two faced as you can be.
Arafat comes to mind….

Anyhoo, let us all hope that democracy, love of freedom and God will get us through this. Freedom is our common call….

lsutiger on February 9, 2007 at 12:15 AM

I also agree with Buck. They should have had Debbie Schlussel on with this guy. I guess Hannity figures that he’s as knowledgeable as she is on this, so no need for Debbie.

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 12:16 AM

God help us all

abinitioadinfinitum on February 8, 2007 at 10:34 PM

The point, exactly…….

Just think of them as little Bill Clintons, they believe a lie to an infidel, non-believer, is just, so long as it is not to another Musslem, or Democrat.

Let their actions speak for themselves…. not their words.

PinkyBigglesworth on February 9, 2007 at 12:19 AM

The mentality that we just witnessed will never voluntarily adopt the standards of morality respected by western civilization. The guy was laughing through his lies and the contempt he has for the US was so thick in the air, you could cut it with a knife. People like this guy will have to be stood up on a wall and shot. No court. No trial. No appeal. Summary executions. Then, and only then, will his followers “voluntarily” accept society based on modern day idealogies. I don’t think Bush has the sand to do it, so I know Hillary wont. We will either win or lose this battle. There is no happy medium with the radical Muslim.

You people who want to split the conservative vote because of same sex marriage and abortion better just consider the disasterous concequences this country will face when the war on terror, led by Hillary, ends in total failure.

csdeven on February 9, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Man did you see that Imam tap dance… boy that guy can spin like a top…

BadBrad on February 9, 2007 at 12:56 AM

Snake. Deport him. Today.

Drum on February 9, 2007 at 1:02 AM

Didn’t Republicans in the Pentagon consult with this guy too?

Nonfactor on February 9, 2007 at 1:04 AM

This imam is a typical lying scumbag of the decent of Ishmael. They will all side with “whomever” if it will benefit THEM. The more Sean confronted him with a simple question the more he wanted be like a Democrat and contiually twist it and bend it and studdered the hell out of it. He is a sham/imam and I believe most of you know that.

And this is the kind of mentality we are dealing with in order to keep some sembelence of law and order in Iraq. Pflllt. I shudder a littl more every day knowing that we have some real primo men and women who have died becasue of these Bast**ds. And I think that guy Maliki has been building up a big fat account like coffin Anan was doing in the FFO scam. Oh yeah. The lid is going to blow wide open when that is exposed.

Needless to say, its the I-slams vs. the Infidels and domination in the mid-east. The Pali’s won’t stop. Fatah won’t. Hamas won’t. None of them until they set up their tribal areas of infulence with Iran. Their biggest obstacle: The Kurds.

auspatriotman on February 9, 2007 at 1:06 AM

When this guy refers to a glorious and great nation. HE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES.

He is talking about an Islamic Caliphate. That is why he is praying FOR it. He wants to enact it. So even his first two sentences that he thinks absolves the rest of his little da’wa session, is in fact, if looked at through the prism of this Jihadist yet more deception.

Americans need to learn, that these guys put on a smile, feign ignorance and put on a stinking smirk and act as if they are the one being victimized.

We just can’t get it through our thick little western skulls… can we.

I am thinking even another 9/11 attack in this country won’t wake us from our slumber. If this guy can be promoting terrorism on the streets of the USA whilst we are engaged in that very same war… Then we are doomed.

James on February 9, 2007 at 1:17 AM

Deport him.

georgej on February 9, 2007 at 1:59 AM

How dare Hannity ask such a direct question without giving the opportunity for nuances!

Black Adam on February 9, 2007 at 2:14 AM

He’d have done a better job just letting the guy rant and ramble.

Chuck on February 9, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Update (from Michelle): . . . An unpleasant fact that has to be mentioned: Al-Husainy’s past conferring with the Bush Pentagon.

In my January 4th column on Al-Husainy, I wrote about Al-Husainy’s consulting with the Pentagon, but that’s not the only thing I wrote about that should scare you: He was very tight with the Bush Admin. and invited to the White House and hugged by President Bush. As I wrote then:

Hussainy was one of the imams shown in photographs around the world being hugged by President Bush after we invaded Iraq, and he was invited to the Pentagon to confer with top officials.

There is one difference: Bush and the Pentagon did those things before he was in the Hezbo rallies and said the other controversial things. And they haven’t had much to do with him since, but the Dems have embraced him.

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 4:35 AM

lsutiger on February 9, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Gimme’ a break. Sean is a lightweight who will never be like Rush–his radio show is like a bad rip-off of what you just heard on Rush for the last 3 hours. And he can’t handle Al-Husainy b/c he doesn’t know much about him except what he deliberately ripped off from my columns. I was at those Hezbollah rallies and have specific info on what he said and on his ties to Iran. But since Megalomanic Sean Vanity can’t handle me and prefers to lift and plagiarize from me, he’s simply not up to the task.

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Again, Gimme a break. Re-read my comment above. Sean Vanity knows very well he’s not as knowledgeable as me on this (and a lot of other things), and that’s why he ripped me off. I could run circles around Sean on this because I actually am the expert on Al-Husainy, from whom Sean plagiarized. (La Shawn Barber agrees that he plagiarized me.) But even a plagiarist will fail if he doesn’t really know the larger picture, which I do on Al-Husainy. There is a lot I know about Al-Husainy that I didn’t write about, but also, I wrote about his ties to Iran, I was at the rallies, some of which were closed to the press, I’ve gone to Al-Husainy’s mosque, etc., etc., etc. There were plenty of questions that should have been asked of Al-Husainy, but Sean Vanity is simply just not up to the task.

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 5:00 AM

lsutiger on February 9, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Puh-leeze. Infancy? More like perpetual infant. Sean is in his 40s and has been a radio hack for like forever. He will never be like Rush, who is a true intellect (and who gives credit to sources). That’s why instead of doing the right thing, he ripped off all my research and information on Al-Husainy and still didn’t ask the right questions. Because even a plagiarist can’t make up for being a complete ignoramus. La Shawn Barber agrees. Sean’s radio show is 3 amateur hours of rip-off from Rush.

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Wrong. I could dance circles around Sean with my knowledge on Al-Husainy (and a lot of other topics), and Sean knows it, which is why he ripped me off and won’t have me on to discuss and/or face Al-Husainy. Sean knows he’s clueless about Al-Husainy, which is why he admittedly plagiarized my NYPost column and other columns on Al-Husainy (and La Shawn Barber agrees) and couldn’t back himself up when Al-Husainy said he wasn’t at Hezbollah rallies or events. I risked my life to go to these (many were closed to the public) and write about them, apparently so that I could be ripped off by Sean, who still couldn’t get it right. There were plenty of more important questions to ask Al-Husainy that the ignorant Sean didn’t ask, like about Al-Husainy’s ties to Iran and Khomeini and Moqtada Al-Sadr.

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 5:24 AM

Nobody, and I mean nobody is more knowledgeable than Debby Schussel on this, except the terrorists who claim to be peaceful.

bloggless on February 9, 2007 at 8:46 AM

Has the Imam told who exactly the “doomed” are?

bloggless on February 9, 2007 at 8:52 AM

OT: Anyone catch Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Tavis Smiley last night?
This lady is GREAT. Esp liked when Smiley tried to box her into a corner about the difference between radical Islam and all Islam. She shut him right up with her cool response.

Limerick on February 9, 2007 at 8:52 AM

I thought Alan did a better job questioning the Imam than Sean. Sean focused too much on “yes or no” while Alan started out by asking him about his support for the war, then pointed out that he no longer supports Bush. He managed to get him to admit that he was talking about the U.S. when he said “occupiers” in his speech. Of course the Imam made the point that the Dems in the audience ran on an anti-war platform and ending the occupation, and he was just “supporting that approach.”

BlueStateBlues on February 9, 2007 at 9:07 AM

I watched the whole H&C last night specifically because the teasers said they’d have this imam on. What do I see for the first half hour? H&C talking with Geraldo and a lawyer about Anna Nicole!!!! Half the freakin’ show!!!! They spent a total of about 10 minutes with this guy. And all these comments are correct; the imam could handle Hannity with (to rip-off Rush) half his brain tied behind his back. He kept demanding yes or no, yes or no. Colmes, I thought, did a much better job in trying (but still failing) to pin this guy down.

dalewalt on February 9, 2007 at 9:14 AM

“You talking to me?”

You gotta love that performance. Smiles so nicely.

rogersnowden on February 9, 2007 at 9:20 AM

Husainy was treating the H&C audience just like OJ, Blake, and Clinton treated their juries….’you people really are stupid’.

Limerick on February 9, 2007 at 9:24 AM

Limerick on February 9, 2007 at 9:24 AM

As long as we continue refusing to aknowledge the Islamic teaching that it is okay and moral to lie to non-Muslims in pursuance of Muslim agenda, then yes, we really are that stupid.

Lawrence on February 9, 2007 at 9:32 AM

These people are given the green light to lie to their enemies in the Koran. Great example.

“Are you talking to me?”. He’s quoting Taxi Driver.

Sean was too angry to deal with this clown in a professional way. Understandable.

Hening on February 9, 2007 at 9:32 AM

So the Koran encourages Muslims to lie and deceive anyone who is not a Muslim. By and large, liberal democrats don’t have that large a problem doing the same thing, it’s the old “end justifies the means” sort of reasoning. What amazes me is that ANYONE, even liberal Democrats, after knowing that the Holy Book of Islam says what it says, would even waste time talking to Muslim leaders like this guy, knowing full well that any answers they receive are more than likely deceptive in origin. But then, since a liberal mind always believes that the “truth” is whatever their mind “wants” to believe, regardless of the facts, these guys COULD simply tell the truth, that they want to destroy America and kill or enslave it’s entire population for Allah, and the liberal mind would go merrily about its business BELIEVING that Islam is the “religion of peace”…

NRA4Freedom on February 9, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Kinda of a shallow and off topic comment but…that screenshot on the front page is begging for a caption contest.

vcferlita on February 9, 2007 at 10:09 AM

I thought this was an excerpt from SNL. He’s really funny. An Islamic Borat.

Griz on February 9, 2007 at 10:26 AM

Hannity was weak and ill prepared, missed a great opportunity to nail this lying idiot, or as Edwards blogger would say F***ing idiot. The problem is Hannity will think he did a great job. Hannity has to get off talking points and do some research, or loosen up the pocketbook and hire some researchers, these guys (unlike Arkin) set themselves up to be skewered. A valuable missed opportunity.

right2bright on February 9, 2007 at 10:32 AM

Wow.

I heard the tail end of this last night on Sirius. But, watching it, I have to say – This guy is good. Fantastic smile.

“I will help you to remove that confusion my friend.”

Wow.

nailinmyeye on February 9, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 5:24 AM

Debbie, I agree with you 100%. That last part of my comment, about Hannity, was sarcasm. Hannity did a very poor job on this one, and, to make matters worse, ripped you off in the process.

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Since I have the background and goods on Husham Al-Husainy, I’ve posted the 24 questions that should have been asked of Al-Husainy by Sean Vanity. I think you’ll find the questions disturbing, which is the point. And you’ll learn new stuff about Al-Husainy that Vanity forgot to rip off from me. Vanity missed the boat, as usual. I agree with the general consensus here–he was weak and ill prepared to deal with Al-Husainy, which is exactly the reason he should have worked with me.

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007

Debbie,
This is pretty cool having you jump in on the discussions here at Hot Air. I hope you become at least a semi-regular.
-L.

Lawrence on February 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM

If Hannity were smart, he would invite Debbie on to discuss the issue of ripping of her work. Get this all out in the open now, before it gets any worse. Debbie should have her say on HC.

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Sorry, meant to write: “ripping off”

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 10:55 AM

OH. Sorry. Sometimes I’m slow at getting the sarcasm, when it’s written, not uttered.

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Could not agree with you more. Hannity has great charisma, when he knows the subject. But when he flails about, and has a problem rephrasing a question to get an answer he looks weak. Which is why these guys can come on, and walk out with a smile on their face. He is no threat, they attack his weakness (which is his prepardness and knowledge) and beat him up. They can sit and smile and out “pretty him” with a white color, nice robe, great smile and sincere look. He isn’t the only one with charisma, that can take you just so far…ask Couric.
Next time bring in Debbie or Robert and kick some donkey.

right2bright on February 9, 2007 at 11:45 AM

I just went to your website Debbie. Awesome questions, and of course I agree with your analysis.
I repeat, national TV, heavily watched and he missed an opportunity to nail this guy. Just because he does not feel the need to share. I can hardly wait to listen to him puff about the interview.
Hannity, you have made this about you, and it is about terrorism, swallow your pride, break your mirrors and if nothing else use Debbie’s 24 questions. Real questions.

right2bright on February 9, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Debbie Schlussel on February 9, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Don’t worry about it – I’m sure that having to deal with all the critics keeps you on the defensive (or offensive – depending on the issue).

Keep up the good work!!

Rick on February 9, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Husham Al-Husainy is now a citizen in this country and that should scare the heck out of all of you.

As Debbie has said, she infiltrated this guys so called peace rallies. This guy is fomenting hate and encouraging terrorism in Dearborn Michigan not in some foreign country.

He is doing this with impunity while the FBI does nothing.

What is it going to take for our leaders to wake up?

Who gave this guy a green card?

Who did the background investigation?

Who funded the mosques where he preaches his hate of
America?

We all should demand that the FBI investigate this guy and get him out of this country.

ScottyDog on February 9, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Hannity is way out of his league. I really like the guy but I swear sometimes he couldn’t spell potato.

But what really pisses me off is that Bush didn’t squash this animal. When the hell are we going to learn that any Muslim follows the terrorist teachings laid out by Muhammad’s example?! This PC crap is going to get us all killed.

Timber Wolf on February 9, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Hannity comes il-prepared all the time. Just another reason we can’t win over enough independent votes to make a difference.

Griz on February 9, 2007 at 3:01 PM

Welcome to moderate terrorism for allah.

Scotty you are right, he should have been deported yesterday.

Timber Wolf on February 9, 2007 at 3:21 PM

Did’ja ever notice how these Imams like to hold their hands up in the air and point when they talk, like they’re talking to a bunch of lesser imbeciles?

If not… then maybe we better start listening to how they talk down to us, like we’re a bunch of lesser imbeciles preparing to be slaughtered.

Lawrence on February 9, 2007 at 4:48 PM

Heard this guy on Hannity’s radio show driving home this afternoon, he wouldn’t even answer. I think Hannity, has too many things on his plate, radio, tv, etc. You never see him publishing an opinion, op-ed or blog. He probably doesn’t even do the research. He has staff, that reads and plagerizes (sp?), puts the outline or cliff notes in front of him and he turns on the mike or tv camera. Listening to him on the radio, I think half the time he isn’t even paying attention to anything beyond maybe playing with the dials of his radio set. When he has something to say, it is all about him. After a while at times, I just turn on the music station.

We can hear and sense, who is up to speed, and does their own work. You can tell when someone is faking the homework. Rush seems to do much of his work and is very good at crediting people. He has only 1 show, so he has time to read up, and prepare.

StuLongIsland on February 9, 2007 at 6:52 PM

bla bla bla. The liars and the lies they tell. What a jumble of tripe. He doesn’t even know what is true or not anymore. Brainwashed from birth.

warriorlawyer on February 9, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Okay, it took me a few days of looking at that picture to remember who this Muslim _____ reminded me of: Count Floyd from SCTV. Joe Flaherty! Booooo!

Doug on February 10, 2007 at 12:19 PM

The problem with interviewing these guys is that the TV segments are only so many minutes long, and their filibustering prevents much content from being broadcasted. So after a few Muslims come on and filibuster , eventually you have to start saying “Please just answer yes or no”.

So i can see why Hannity is doing it. The problem is that if you dont understand this tactic Hannity seems like a jerk..

VinceP1974 on February 10, 2007 at 1:56 PM