Heart-ache: Islamist parasite Abu Izzadeen arrested for inciting terrorism; Update: Whitewash headlines added!

posted at 10:17 am on February 8, 2007 by Allahpundit

It’s bittersweet. How can it not be? He’s practically the mascot of this site, from his first big splash this summer to the famous heckling incident with Home Secretary John Reid to his ill-fated attempt at finding a few new wives through an online personals ad to his cameo at the debate last month at Trinity College, in which he informed the kuffar attendees that he wanted to drink their blood.

Now, suddenly, the content tap has been turned off. Heart-ache.

I figured the arrest must be related to the video discovered last week of him calling for the beheading of British Muslim soldiers, but Sky says nope: “It is understood to relate to a speech he gave in the West Midlands area – thought to be Birmingham – last year.” The beheading speech was reportedly filmed in London in 2004.

Do we know of any speeches he delivered in Birmingham last year? Why, yes we do. Could this be crown exhibit A?

The good news? Izzadeen is gone but his legacy of whining remains.

Update: Rusty sends the link to this jihadist bulletin board, where prayers for the parasite’s well being are already rolling in.

Update: Here’s how some of the media are describing the arrest of a guy who wants Muslims decapitated for defending their country.

cnn.png

reuters002.png

Comments

Give the parasite the boot. Air drop his parasitic hindparts into Ethiopia.

darwin on February 8, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Bub-Bye, Izzy.

At least in British jails you won’t have to face Mecca when you crap.

georgej on February 8, 2007 at 10:31 AM

So he’s been arrested. What’s the penalty going to be?

GT on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Allah,
You are in desperate need of “sennsitivvvity training”. Calling this member of “the Religion of Peace” a “parasite” shows your lack of multi-cultural acceptance of Mr. Izzadeen and his different views. Just because he advocates beheading the Infidel, this doesn’t make him a bad person. You must learn to be more “tolllerant”.
Hellery will have a camp (re-education) for rascist, bigotted, homophobic, anti-mooooslims like you.
Celebrate Diversity.

mountainmanbob on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Move on AP, move on.

BohicaTwentyTwo on February 8, 2007 at 10:36 AM

I think the advertisement on the reuters screen capture is very appropriate.

lorien1973 on February 8, 2007 at 10:41 AM

No worries, mate. He’ll be doing press conferences in no time, converting scummy prisoners to the pure, focused, anti-social evil of Islam, and giving grand speeches, and you’ll be back in the saddle.

On a lighter note, you must admit he has a wonderful, engaging speaking style…

Jaibones on February 8, 2007 at 10:58 AM

CNN/Reuters/AP do seem to love terrorists…I don’t understand why, although y’all have tried to explain it to me before. Can the MSM really be so willfully blind that they don’t see the jihadi threat?

JustTruth101 on February 8, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Old Izzy is a born and bred Brit and so, enjoys all the perks of citizenship…also fancies himself as the British Al Sharpton…he is, what we call here a ‘Ghetto Convert’…they can’t deport him, all they can do is put him in jail where he will find multitudes of converts.

DoctorDentons on February 8, 2007 at 11:20 AM

“outspoken Muslim”

Next they’ll be calling him “uppity” to really drive home how the fascist/racist/eeeeevil Bushco accomplices are chilling his free speech. CNN has no shame.

Laura on February 8, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I agree with some of the others. This knuckle-dragger will continue to produce blog content from prison:

“How dare you come into a Muslim jail!”

forest on February 8, 2007 at 11:38 AM

I hope this walking, talking human panniculous finds that extra “wife” in prison.

bloggless on February 8, 2007 at 12:08 PM

I hope he ‘becomes’ someones wife in prison.

DoctorDentons on February 8, 2007 at 12:30 PM

Ya see how he talks to John Reid? He shouts him down, doesn’t let him speek, sounds all angry. Just like the “anti-war” libfreaks do when an eeeevil neo-con warmonger tries to speak, hence the unholy alliance. This loon thinks he has the right to shout down Reid because he’s a muslim and Reid is an infidel, a dhimmi, and should only speak when a muslim tells him he can. And you libs out there wanna defend these guys? You’ll be the first dhimmis killed when they take over. When you kiss their ass the way you do, they see it as weakness, therefore you will die sooner. They always go for the easiest targets first. Wake up, dhummies.

Tony737 on February 8, 2007 at 12:35 PM

Great. Now he can evangelize his prison colleagues. More recruits for Allah from the cream of society.

Myself, I would have quietly awarded him an all-expenses paid deep sea fishing trip to an exotic remote location. Maybe he would have “hooked the big one”.

shaken on February 8, 2007 at 12:44 PM

I would have preferred that he stay on the outside so the CIA or MI6 could double-tap this human sack of animal waste. However, if he must go to jail then I hope he finds a nice companion… One with a 12″ rod. In fact, he’s probably just one of the 72 virgins some other muslime has coming.

x95b10 on February 8, 2007 at 12:49 PM

This was surely all trumped up to defeat Ned Lamont.

Sean M. on February 8, 2007 at 12:51 PM

This crazed terrorist needs to start looking for his 72 virgins soon…very soon.

shooter on February 8, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Uh… I see “arrested”, I don’t see “convicted”. To me that seems to me to say “paused”, not “gone”.

I was heartened when I saw Jeremy Paxton on BBC2′s Newsnight show some Malkins in interviewing the head of the Acton King Fahad Academy about anti-Semetic and anti-Christian schoolbooks, but the Brits don’t seem to be known for clamping down on radical speech. Remember, many of the most extreme non-violent demonstrations about the cartoons were from London. (“Behead those who insult Islam” “Europe, your 9/11 is coming”)

I fully expect to see the Islamophobia Brigade mount a full-scale response to this outrageous supression of Izzadeen’s civil right to call for dead Brits.

eeyore on February 8, 2007 at 1:21 PM

This crazed terrorist needs to start looking for his 72 virgins soon…very soon.

I think Steve Martin has a line of them for him.

Iblis on February 8, 2007 at 2:01 PM

“Europe, your 9/11 is coming”

Uh huh, and to qoute Carlos Mencia:

Muslim guy: “My people blew up two of your buildings.”

Carlos: “Yeah, MY people blew up two of your COUNTRIES, b*tch! ‘Cause that’s how we roll!”

Tony737 on February 8, 2007 at 2:03 PM

Just for fun I signed up at the jihadi bulletin board from up at top. I have to wait for the admin to Ok me first. You have to state whether you are a muslim or non muslim as part of the application. If you say non muslim then I guess you get rejected right from the start. Of course I said I was a muslim. That takfir thing works both ways doncha know. Can’t wait to unload on all those creeps at once just for the fun of it. What would really be funny if another hundred people wrote in as muslims and condemned all the people rallying for this creep. Or maybe I’m just really bored right now. I think I might have a touch of that ADD and, Hey! it’s time for lunch!…..

Guardian on February 8, 2007 at 2:40 PM

From one of the other linked articles:

Mr Bakr, who works in the Maktabah bookshop and is studying for a PhD in political Islam at Birmingham University,

Uh….What?? An advanced Western degree in Sharia, did I catch that right?

Both oxymoronic and a metaphor for the West’s crumbled moral center. What would Churchill have thought of such a course of study?

I wonder if he took AP courses in Barbarism and Child Rape in High School.

lauraw on February 8, 2007 at 4:24 PM

Adios, Muslim Rage Boy!

Next.

Tantor on February 8, 2007 at 4:35 PM

bu bye parasite.. !!

retired on February 8, 2007 at 4:54 PM

- High Profile – Outspoken-
Two more words to add to our ‘cover-up’ bullsh*t thesaurus.

Insurgents- Civilians- Undocumented- Patriotic-

this is just mind-numbing.

shooter on February 8, 2007 at 5:40 PM

Friggin’ cowardly journalists, liking life and all. Sheesh!

Kevin M on February 8, 2007 at 6:33 PM