Video: Coulter condemns Imam; Ferraro and Colmes condone prayer

posted at 10:05 pm on February 6, 2007 by Ian

Husham Al-Husainy, the Imam who prayed to “stop the war” and “oppression and occupation” was a topic of discussion on tonight’s Hannity & Colmes. Ferraro and Colmes went as far to say the “war” Al-Husainy was talking about was not the Iraq war and suggested he could have been talking about Darfur. The lengths these anti-war and anti-Semetic apologists go is absolutely amazing. Colmes, who is Jewish (and said so on tonight’s show), should be ashamed of himself. He is truly an embarrassment to those of Jewish decent.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Debbie Schlussel on February 8, 2007 at 7:01 AM

An apology as well as recogniztion is clearly in order. This is not a joke to be sued over. This is an issue of professional and journalistic integrity.

These journalists and pundits are no better than the opposition if they can not maintain their professional integrity when presenting the conservative message.

This is an embarrasement for Hannity, and for those who generally support his positions.

Lawrence on February 8, 2007 at 9:37 AM

Thank you very little for your useless information. You know what they say about free advice, and in your case, it’s more true than ever. As for your STFU, perhaps I can steal from your home or bank account and see if your STFU comment will go over in response. BTW that STFU advice is best suited for a mirror near you.

Boy, you’re a prize. I wasn’t trying to give you “information,” just trying, albeit acerbically, to get you to release your stranglehold on this thread. Then you threaten me with identity theft which has what to do with STFU? Speaking of STFU–that was my first post, and this is my last; how many have you made on this thread, and said the same thing in different ways nearly every time? Everything isn’t all about you, kid.

smellthecoffee on February 8, 2007 at 9:49 AM

OOPS! My bad. You were comparing having your home and all your money stolen to having somebody citing your work without giving you credit. The comparison was so remote that I didn’t pick it up on first reading. You’re acting like this is the first time this has happened to you. How long have you been at this anyway? The fact remains, this thread is titled “Coulter condemns Imam; Ferraro and Colmes condone prayer,” not “Hannity rips off Al-Husainy piece: Schlussel fried!” Go bitch to somebody else; you’re not my wife.

smellthecoffee on February 8, 2007 at 10:14 AM

smellthecoffee on February 8, 2007 at 10:14 AM

What’s wrong with you?? This is how she makes her living. I’d be really pi$$ed off too if someone took credit for something I did and got promoted for it.

Rick on February 8, 2007 at 12:22 PM

smellthecoffee on February 8, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Thanks for confirming that you are too base and simple to know that property theft is property theft. What a “remote” comparison. Real conservatives don’t support intellectual property theft. But judging from your “writing,” I can see why, since no-one’s likely ever stolen from you.

Thank G-d I’m not your wife–that’s a frightening prospect. But if you don’t want to read what I have to say about someone stealing my work, here’s a very novel idea: DON’T READ IT.

Everything isn’t all about you, kid.

When someone steals my hard work, it IS all about me. Get used to it. I’m sure when someone steals from your bank account or other property, you’ll just say, well, they can take it if they want, because otherwise, it’s “all about me.”

Get a clue or several.

Debbie Schlussel on February 8, 2007 at 1:46 PM

Yes, they are alike in kind, but not remotely alike in degree. (sigh)

What’s wrong with you?? This is how she makes her living.

I never said she didn’t have a right to be pissed. I think she got that across in her first post. What I resent, and I’ll repeat it for the third time, is how she’s hijacked the thread. I just got a radically high assessment on my house in the mail yesterday. Want to have to read several thousand words of my bitching about it? I thought not. That’s my point, and it’s pretty simple.

smellthecoffee on February 8, 2007 at 2:49 PM