Video: Imus calls O’Reilly a “son of a bitch”

posted at 10:42 pm on January 30, 2007 by Ian

Imus called Bill O’Reilly a “son of a bitch” on the Tuesday morning broadcast of his show because the FOX host has a promotion where he will send a free copy of his most recent book, “Culture Warrior” to a troop when one is purchased from his website.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’m so confused. Who is this guy? Does he have a show, or was he just on a show? If it is his show, how did he get it, since he seems unable to form a complete sentence, or expound upon the issues he brings up?

tikvah on January 31, 2007 at 2:29 PM

Yes, it’s the Drunken Geriatric Radio Show (Brokeback edition)

Rick on January 31, 2007 at 3:11 PM

Honora,

Are you being serious?

I have come to respect your opinions since I’ve started reading and commenting here.

Suffice it to say, I am more than a little bit disappointed to see you stand up for this clown.

Nice that he can do some good things with his ‘hard-earned’ money, but sowing hate and delusional theories is not something I would have expected to see you support.

At times in the past, Don Imus was marginally entertaining, in a can’t-help-but-look, train-wreck kind of way, but he has disintegrated into a sad, sad man.

In your heart of hearts, you know this is true.

hillbillyjim on January 31, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Honora,

Are you being serious?

In your heart of hearts, you know this is true.

hillbillyjim on January 31, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Oh I’ll take someone who is a bit of a maniac on the radio who does actual good in real life any day of the week. I find his rants funny–and he goes after just about everybody–you should hear what he says about Hillary Clinton.

But thanks for the nice words, you’re very kind.

honora on January 31, 2007 at 3:38 PM

And you don’t see that O’Reilly positioning his book as filling that need as somewhat…egotistical? Golly Ned!

Have you read the book? Putting aside the self-deprecating prenning rhetoric from Bill, there is a ton of truth contained in those pages. Lots of it speaks to the hearts and minds of traditional americans.

He opposes it and has from the get go

Well perhaps his donations to a rehab center are to assuage his guilt for supporting the terrorist position?

csdeven on January 31, 2007 at 5:05 PM

Honora — National. But then, I can’t FIND Imus on any ratings list.

Mazztek on January 31, 2007 at 5:15 PM

I-man has lost it. Used to be funny way more than a decade ago, but that’s when he was a pathetic drunk. Hanging out with Chris Dodd and John Kerry, and marrying that youngsta from Villanova did him no good.

The most positive thing Imus did for me was turn me on to Laura Ingraham.

Shave or braid yer ears and shut up you old fool — your choice.

And Mr. McCord you should have chosen Dr. Rosinelli. Your hair job looks like like Charles Biden with a touch of black “Hair In a Can”.

SJBill on January 31, 2007 at 11:50 PM

Um…yeah.

Can someone explain to me what Imus’ beef is with this? So, he’s sending books to troops. Big stinking deal. It’s a well known fact that most in the military are conservative/traditionalists, so a lot of them would probably enjoy reading it.

moonbat monitor on February 1, 2007 at 10:27 AM

I’m just wondering if he stutters like that through his entire show. I’m thinking a two hour show would consist of three major points. That’s about all he could get out.

One Angry Christian on February 1, 2007 at 10:40 AM

csdeven on January 31, 2007 at 5:05 PM

Yeah, I’m sure that’s it.

How’s the weather there in false choices land?

honora on February 1, 2007 at 11:38 AM