Video: Eve Ensler opposes war, empowers genitals; Update: Fox asks protesters, “Do you want America to prevail?”

posted at 11:06 am on January 29, 2007 by Allahpundit

Bring out a squirrelly 9/11 revisionist to warm up the crowd, follow him with the bard of the pudenda (replete with an introduction about how “she freed our vaginas”), and stand her up next to one of the most reviled traitors in modern American history. That’s how you build mainstream momentum for a peace movement.

Charles Ryder was there on behalf of America’s hawks to accept this generous propaganda freebie.

Update: Freak show audio from Fox radio by way of Johnny Dollar. Note the point about the size of the anti-war rally versus the size of a hypothetical anti-Fox rally.

Comments

Sadly, she’s not reviled nearly enough.

Anwyn on January 29, 2007 at 11:18 AM

You can shout “We have a plan,” as many times as you like, it doesn’t make it so.

nailinmyeye on January 29, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Come in Houston…

Corky on January 29, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Freedom to let the Islamists put burkas on the bunch and commit genital mutilation on their chilfren. Do these women ever look in their eyes in the mirror?

bbz123 on January 29, 2007 at 11:24 AM

This should be the ad for every Conservative running for any elected office, anywhere in the country. It is the most effective political ad in the history of televised politics.

shermacman on January 29, 2007 at 11:24 AM

I love the surge poem, or whatever the hell that was. “It sounds like an Italian aria, sounds like a wet spot, it sounds like Christmas morning….”

To those of us that aren’t dazzled by fairly mundane English words, it just sounds like a sudden raise of something.

Alex K on January 29, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Break out the Jane Fonda urinal stickers.

Sven on January 29, 2007 at 11:26 AM

However, I was really impressed by the way she was able to rhyme “surge” with “purge”, and then link “purge” to the idea of impeachment. It was like a great jazz artist, only working with the music of language.

Alex K on January 29, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Just ask the folks from New Orleans what they think “surge” means.

jdpaz on January 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Hanoi Jane apparently is not a student of history, her own history and world history. Her “apology” means even less now. These people are both ignorant and short sighted.

infidel on January 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM

If there was a stronger wind, the dust would have blown off of Hanoi Jane and revealed her for what she is.

The Cryptkeeper!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on January 29, 2007 at 11:32 AM

Talk about your wasted wet spot! All of em there were ‘wet spots’ their mommies rolled in. Accidental ‘surges’ one and all.

shooter on January 29, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Scott Ott says it well.

jdpaz on January 29, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Nice talk.

Anwyn on January 29, 2007 at 11:43 AM

“Working in Hollywood does give one a certain expertise in the field of prostitution.” -Jane Fonda

Limerick on January 29, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Remember when anti war protestors were 20 something people and not senior citizens with AARP memberships about to expire. The memberships that is.

LakeRuins on January 29, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Mark my words:
Nuclear power plants are going to make a comeback.
That’s more than I can say for Jane Fonda.

CyberCipher on January 29, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Wow … after Ensler spoke, my crotch tingled and my genitals suddenly felt … Empowered!

Awesome!

darwin on January 29, 2007 at 12:09 PM

We are looking at an example of the biggest weakness that the United States is inflicted with – ignorant Moonbats of the Left who do not understand the realities of the world we live in, and will sacrifice the interests of the United States and it’s citizens for their own partisan politcial gain.

In my opinion we are seeing America’s biggest weakness, in person, and a faction that is appealed to by our enemies to do their work for them. Look upon the face of weakness, ignorance, and the partisan Left who will commit treason without hesitation to further their own politcial agenda.

Here is the picture of the Left who champions the politcially correct multi-culturalim that is the biggest single weakness and source of decay in the face of the Islamic Assault. Here is the picture of weakness and ignorance that ignores history and does not understand that strength and unity necessary to face agression and provide meaningful results in places such as Iraq. Here is the picture of the Left who champion the welfare of others, any others, rather than the welfare of our own nation.

It is good that this video will be in Hot Air archives. As the Islamic Assault develops, with the assistance of those pictured on the Left, we can remember what allowed so much tradegy to happen, and the weakness that inflicted itself on our great nation. Remember those in this video, they are the reason we are not the nation of our forefathers who enjoyed so much success in difficult times of their own.

Behold the face of the traitor.

omegaram on January 29, 2007 at 12:18 PM

I can’t help but notice all the sexual terms and references in that screech…… these people have some serious issues.

Day one after the terrorists win…….. the scene opens at the head quarters for code pink.

There is a knock at the door.

A feminist voice answers…. “Who is it?”…..

“Allah”…..

PinkyBigglesworth on January 29, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Just ask the folks from New Orleans what they think “surge” means.

jdpaz on January 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

jdpaz, I’m from New Orleans. I won’t participate in a Katrina threadjack, but I will tell you this:

Whatever happened or didn’t happen with Katrina on the local, state, and federal levels has nothing whatsoever to do with Iraq. Losing the war will not rebuild one house or bring back a single person who drowned.

Laura on January 29, 2007 at 12:36 PM

Recycled Hippies.

It has a different meaning these days. Most of them have had hip replacement surgery.

fogw on January 29, 2007 at 12:39 PM

What is with all the screaming women speakers. Must have their vagina’s in a knot. Sounds like a convention of ex-wifes.

Wade on January 29, 2007 at 12:40 PM

Jane Fonda doesn’t look comfortable at all up there. She looks like she’d rather be any place else. And this lady who’s speaking illustrates a theory I’ve been germinating for a while now. Poetry ain’t what it used to be. I’m not saying it to be snarky, but I haven’t heard or read one modern poem that has appealed to in recent years (bathroom graffiti aside). I still chuckle at “Here I am, sittin’ and a strainin’…..”

Matticus Finch on January 29, 2007 at 12:51 PM

Does Sean have a vagina?????

bloggless on January 29, 2007 at 12:51 PM

They need to keep their vaginas out of my politics.

bloggless on January 29, 2007 at 12:53 PM

Jane Fonda doesn’t look comfortable at all up there.

Park her butt on an anti-aircraft gun aimed at our flyboys and she’ll grin and settle right into her comfort zone.

fogw on January 29, 2007 at 12:56 PM

fogw-

True dat.

Matticus Finch on January 29, 2007 at 12:57 PM

It’s hard to believe they don’t comprehend how stupid they sound reducing everything to a vaginal problem. Stupid! Jane you reading this? Stupid! In fact you all sound like you need therapy! Real therapy, not the, “the world is cruddy to me, I’ve only made 1000 times more money than the average well-paid American male.” Sob. How unfair! How much more millions would I have made as a guy? Course, as a guy, Jane wouldn’t have been able to land all those sexy female roles. And honestly, who would have bought John’s WorkOut Video?
The whole lot of them is disgusting. I tell my girls, avert your eyes when you see these harridans, they are objects of scorn and pity. They had education, freedom to speak, freedom to worship, move freely because of the restraint and protection of the average man, a solid house, more food than they needed, plus wealth beyond the wildest dreams of a woman in any Third World country, and see how they whine and want more?

naliaka on January 29, 2007 at 1:07 PM

The miracle is that Mrs. Clinton didn’t take that stage, right after Jane, to demand (in a screechy tone/voice) that Mr. Bush bring the troops home from Iraq, before she takes over.

Talk about insight and grasp of war, historically and for now. The smartest woman…

Entelechy on January 29, 2007 at 1:38 PM

As my 4-year old daughter would say… “icky”.

trader67 on January 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM

For your information Allah, that was very liberating to my vagina. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

RightWinged on January 29, 2007 at 2:19 PM

I could smell the FDS from here.

The Ugly American on January 29, 2007 at 2:46 PM

LakeRuins on January 29, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Hey Lake…the reason is because these ARE the same 20 somethings. The same idiots from before, who’ve never grown up and can’t escape their own perceived Boomer self importance.

tickleddragon on January 29, 2007 at 3:04 PM

I love this stuff. The more they protest, the more air time, the more the middles sees how stupid the democratic and liberal party is. I hope next time they difile the Lincoln memorial, trash Arlington, urinate on the Vietnam memorial, that is what the liberals in this country yearn to do. Showcase what they really stand for. Spit on a wounded soldier, and applaud that act. That is who you are.

This is who the democratic party is, this is the party that Pelosi presides over, Reid leads, Kennedy represents.
I love these people.And I want everyone to see them in the light of day.

right2bright on January 29, 2007 at 3:49 PM

I almost didn’t click on this. I just can’t take watching women and an organization that have done so much damage to women. They have convinced themselves the opposite of course.

The ridiculous poem just illustrates the absurdity of their beliefs. Compare these women to the bright, dignified women on this week’s vent. Is there any doubt who is right?

These women in “pink” are sad. Just sad.

Rightwingsparkle on January 29, 2007 at 3:51 PM

I just love Tony Snow:

“You know, I mean, it’s nice to see Jane Fonda in front of a camera again,” Snow told reporters when asked about the march on Saturday. He did not elaborate.

lan astaslem on January 29, 2007 at 4:09 PM

Will someone ever organize a conservative rally ? Somewhere? Sometime?

sonnyspats1 on January 29, 2007 at 4:36 PM

Behold the face of the traitor.

omegaram on January 29, 2007 at 12:18 PM

That is an AWESOME post and says what I feel so much better than I could have.

Glynn on January 29, 2007 at 4:38 PM

These women in “pink” are sad. Just sad.

Rightwingsparkle on January 29, 2007 at 3:51 PM

I have never had use for Code Pinkos but they especially stepped over the line in their semiweekly picketing across from Walter Reed. Every time Benjamin opens her mouth, I imagine her speaking without a tongue. In the East, that is the very least they would have done to her. Phooey on them all. The usual suspects.

Glynn on January 29, 2007 at 4:40 PM

Never again will I underestimate the imperative of human stupidity!

chrisnolan on January 29, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Well, my genitals are empowered and want America to prevail. Screw those treasonous brain-dead harpies.

ReubenJCogburn on January 29, 2007 at 5:18 PM

I think it’s great that the Left is finally coming out of the closet and openly rooting for terrorist victory over the USA and terrorist slaughter of innocent Iraqis. The charade that they ever felt otherwise was getting so old.

Halley on January 29, 2007 at 5:44 PM

“Behold the face of a traitor”!!

gary on January 29, 2007 at 6:20 PM

It’s finally official. Linking sexuality to political causes may induce vomiting and turn you audience into raving Alex P. Keatons.

CrankyNeocon on January 29, 2007 at 6:38 PM

Good GOLLY!

Mention JANE FONDA in your blog and STAND BACK FOR THE BLAST!!!!

Geez, Louise!!!

seejanemom on January 29, 2007 at 8:50 PM

I was with Josh Sparling and the Freepers on Saturday. Here is a link to some of the videos that I took. Two of them show Josh and his father being insulted by the Anti-war Leftist. Those same people who claim to support the troops.

For people who claim to support peace, they sure were an angry group of people.

SouthernConservative on January 29, 2007 at 8:51 PM

(link screwed above…apologies.)

I SAID……

STAND BACK FOR THE BLAST!……………..

seejanemom on January 29, 2007 at 8:52 PM

I didn’t go on Saturday, Southernconservative, precisely because they would have had to pry me off somebody if I had witnessed that.

They’d have taken me away in cahins with moonbat guts dripping from my mouth. A little PMS goes a LOOOOONG way when you spit on ONE OF MINE!

seejanemom on January 29, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Can I have that 5 Minutes and 27 seconds of my life back now, Please? (Stole that comment from other posters on Hotair, but I don’t remember who. Thanks, whoever you are!)

Was it Jane Fonda who was supposed to have saved those protesters’ vaginas?

What did she save their vaginas from?

Notice how “NOW” is out their protesting? They are a big abortion-dismemberment of baby advocacy group. They LOVE to promote and protect the killing of innocent babies. They LOVE to act like they care about the lives of everyone but US citizens.

I do believe that they don’t care about anyone but themselves and creating an opportunity to scream and screech with their big, disrespectful, obnoxious mouths.

William

William2006 on January 29, 2007 at 11:14 PM

By the way, is there too much pink in that video for anyone else?

There is WAY too much pink in that video for me.

I need some medical attention and a HAZMAT crew to come decontaminate me from all that venomous, sleazy, salacious girl hormonal screeching and spewing of hatred and hostility, along with all of that pink — and that “saved our vaginas” comment did not help at all.

William