Kerry rips Bush in front of former Iranian president at Davos; Update: Video added

posted at 1:24 pm on January 27, 2007 by Allahpundit

This isn’t the first time a major Democratic politician, or even Waffles himself, has handed Islamic fundamentalists a propaganda freebie.

kerry-khatami1.jpg

The unwritten rule about politics ending at the water’s edge is long gone and we’re going to have to think very hard now about how best to restore it. If that means Gingrich or Giuliani going over to Israel or Australia or Japan when the Democrats are back in the White House and badmouthing the new president’s foreign policy, so be it. Tit for tat.

It’s come to this.

Kerry was asked about whether the U.S. government had failed to adequately engage Iran’s government before the election of hard-liner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2005.

Kerry said the Bush administration has failed in addressing a number of foreign policy issues.

“When we walk away from global warming, Kyoto, when we are irresponsibly slow in moving toward AIDS in Africa, when we don’t advance and live up to our own rhetoric and standards, we set a terrible message of duplicity and hypocrisy,” Kerry said.

“So we have a crisis of confidence in the Middle East — in the world, really. I’ve never seen our country as isolated, as much as a sort of international pariah for a number of reasons as it is today.”…

Kerry criticized what he called the “unfortunate habit” of Americans to see the world “exclusively through an American lens.”

He said this while seated next to the former CEO of one of the world’s foremost terrorist states, which as we speak is working on building nuclear weapons, bankrolling Hezbollah’s efforts to foment civil war in Lebanon and Hamas’s exterminationist jihad against Israel, and supplying Shiite militias with IEDs to kill American soldiers in Iraq. Whose current leadership, lest we forget, Kerry has previously signaled a desire to meet with. Note the bolded bit in the quote, too: given a direct choice between defending the president or siding with the Iranian government circa 2003 — whose nominal leader was, of course, Khatami himself — Lurch essentially chose the latter.

Then he signed an autograph for the pig. The same pig who, six months ago, defended executing gays for the crime of homosexuality.

autograph.jpg

Fox aired video a little while ago. I’ll be back soon with a clip. Go read Captain Ed and see why Kerry’s comments, simply as a factual matter, prove that he’s either exceedingly stupid or a liar.

Update: Here’s the video, stitched together from two different Fox News segments. Note the crack about “neocon” rhetoric and regime change. Khatami’s masters must have enjoyed that.

Update: Here’s a nice gloss on the day’s events.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This man is a Traitor, you know what we used to do to traitors?

Viper1 on January 27, 2007 at 1:26 PM

Kerry is even getting worse, if that is possible! what a POS!

retired on January 27, 2007 at 1:39 PM

Since he dropped out of the race for the presidency he may be trying to get a gig with the Dixie Chicks.

Texas Mike on January 27, 2007 at 1:40 PM

hurl

Alden Pyle on January 27, 2007 at 1:45 PM

A tearful John Kerry has just announced he is not a candidate for US citizenship… I can’t wait to see what the WSJ will say about this.

d1carter on January 27, 2007 at 1:46 PM

Schilling 08 07

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 1:47 PM

i really do hate that stinking pile of waste

Locrian on January 27, 2007 at 1:53 PM

Schilling runs and Kerry is history.. I mean c’mon Curt shed more blood in the playoffs then Kerry did in you know that place he always talks about…. oh yeah, Viet Nam.

Viper1 on January 27, 2007 at 1:53 PM

Kerry has the unfortunate habit of speaking exclusively through his French a**hole.

Jeff on January 27, 2007 at 2:03 PM

Kerry is a vile bag of pus.

JammieWearingFool on January 27, 2007 at 2:05 PM

nuanced

Alden Pyle on January 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM

How can anyone in Mass. vote for this scum?

maintenanceman on January 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM

That’s not free speech, that’s enemy propaganda. Its way past due to start holding democrats to account. Whether its aid and comfort to the enemy, Kerry, Durbin etc. Employing illegals, Speaker Pelosi. Taking bribes, Cold-Cash Jefferson and the strangely unidentified group of Democratic Senators implicated by Jack Abramov.
The Clintons used every agency of government to attack their enemies, it’d be nice if Bush would use the agencies to simply enforce the law.
It especially important in a conflict where propaganda is sooo much more important than military prowess.

Iblis on January 27, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Congratulations America, look what party you’ve swept in to power, and in all likelyhood you’ll also hand them the Presidency in 08. Thanks MSM. Keep up the lying, and hiding how evil (yeah, I said evil) the Democrats have become, and how much worse they get every day.

RightWinged on January 27, 2007 at 2:19 PM

Notice where he’s spouting off. The World Economic Forum. As usuall it comes down to the bucks. Tehran is going broke, are the Dems now funding them through some back door deal. These people are nothing but thugs trying to mug the US. Thats Kerry’s diplomatic stratagy reward inhumane behaviour, while Bush’s is wipe it out!

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 2:22 PM

JK, Davos “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you,… Mrs. Heinz doesn’t love me any more – in fact, even her dog house is forbidden to me now. My party doesn’t love me either, except my good friend Edward Kennedy, who will always stand by me. I found out during my trip to Iraq, recently, that the Soldiers don’t love me either, in spite of me having gone to Vietnam. They refuse to understand that one can hate George Bush’s war, but deeply love the Soldiers; that one can hate that majority of the American bastards people who put George back into the White House, in spite of me being so much smarter, more nuanced and world-friendly, and still love myself this much, you do understand”

Davos crowd – wild applause…all jump to their feet, shouting “ve love you John Kerry, ve love you John Kerry”.

JK “Thank you…choking…tears…thank you…I knew I was still loved all over the world…thank you…if only my compatriots were as smart and enlightened as you are…the world would be different now…I could have led the way for a more fair, more balanced and more just world…and there would not be any global warming left…we would have eradicated it by now…thank you”

Davos participants overheard “ve new zose Americans ar really stupid and arrogant, ve new all zis time…sad”

Entelechy on January 27, 2007 at 2:23 PM

Oh, and who wants to bet that Kerry (if the MSM actually gives this any play) will blame the White House, like in the “you get stuck in Iraq” speech? He’ll say that it’s a smear campaign conjured up by Bush and Rove to attack him when clearly he meant __________. When is this a-hole going to stop being allowed to clarify and revise his statements. He’s one of the biggest pieces of sh** the planet has ever seen, and I’m tired of this evil bastard getting a pass for everything he and his friends have done.

RightWinged on January 27, 2007 at 2:24 PM

WTF?!?!?

Bush has TRIPLED aid to Africa and Kerry himself voted for the Byrd-Hagel Resolution in 1997 saying we wouldn’t be bound to the Kyoto Protocals which didn’t equally impact other industrialized nations like India and China.

Also, it was nice to hear him issue what was essentially a surrender about Iraq. The man must be fRench because he’s a surrender monkey of the highest order IMO.

Yakko77 on January 27, 2007 at 2:27 PM

Lucky for Kerry, the MSM won’t put the screws to him on this.

RightWinged on January 27, 2007 at 2:36 PM

And we will sit around and yak yak yak and they will get away with it. 08 is gone. The media has reached in and pulled off a coup. All these LIES will be the truth by Superbore Sunday.

Before it’s over Bush will be impeached and Israel will be wiped off the face of the Earth. We don’t have the gumballs to stop it.

Limerick on January 27, 2007 at 2:38 PM

Lucky for Kerry, the MSM won’t put the screws to him on this.

RightWinged on January 27, 2007 at 2:36 PM

Most likely they’d give him a medal.

I know where they can pin it, too.

GT on January 27, 2007 at 2:41 PM

So, how many times is it now that Kerry has taken it upon himself to negotiate the surrender of America?

Treasonous, seditionist (expletive pre-deleted).

And the people who should be charging him with his crimes against the nation will never even say anything about it, much less do their duty.

LegendHasIt on January 27, 2007 at 2:42 PM

Will Mass ever wake up and send this traitor back to pasture?

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 27, 2007 at 2:45 PM

trying to put this in historical perspective, when was the first time a US Politician, while sitting, met with the enemy and bashed his own country? Did we have any politicians go meet with Hitler, Stalin…etc.? I know we’ve had spies before, but to do this in a public forum.

I think it would be interesting to research and chronicle just when this started with US Politicians…

jp on January 27, 2007 at 2:46 PM

For the 4,165 time:

We REALLY dodged a bullet in 2004!

ClericalGal on January 27, 2007 at 2:46 PM

What is Kerry doing at a world economic forum, hosting a seminar on Gigolo 101? I hope this episode gets played up big. This SOB needs to be taken down a few pegs. He needs to be reprimanded or censured somehow. It all boils down to BDS. I’m losing more and more respect for Pres. Bush for letting pieces of s**t like Kerry step on his toes. How much can you take? After a while it doesn’t look dignified or courageous to take this crap, it looks more like you’re a weak, damn fool. Especially taking it from a pretentious fop like Kerry.

Jeff on January 27, 2007 at 2:50 PM

There is only ONE way to stop them and that is with your wallet. Nothing else will work. CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN/NYT/AP….force…FORCE yourself to ban them from your homes. It is the ONLY thing that we can do short or insurrection. Everyone sits around and laughs and says ‘yeah right Lim….I gotta have my NFL and Idol’. Spoiled rotten to the core. That will be the last line in the ‘Rise and Fall of the American Republic’.

Limerick on January 27, 2007 at 2:51 PM

NYT/ABC/NBC/CBS headquarters in NYC are the safest parts of the city, the Islamist will not bomb their allies. Thats why I think if they got a nuke it would be a different city in the US they would get, my bet is Chicago.

jp on January 27, 2007 at 2:56 PM

This was terrible on Kerry’s part. That he does not know better means that he has no sense and no loyalty to the country.

Phil Byler on January 27, 2007 at 2:59 PM

Limerick, I’m with you all the way. Spoiled rotten to the core is right.

SAM 1X on January 27, 2007 at 3:04 PM

It would only take one. One network in the unemployment line and the other cowards would stand at attention. They would yell and scream ‘poor average American families will get hurt’ but when that Chapter 11 paper is signed off by the judge THAT will be the SECOND SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD.

Limerick on January 27, 2007 at 3:08 PM

What gets me is how Democrats themselves will engage in exactly the kind of behavior they criticize in Republicans. Here they pander to someone who is counter to every single value the Democrats have yet they criticize us for supporting leaders who don’t share our values when it is in our interest to do so.

The Democrats are a party of institutionalized Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

crosspatch on January 27, 2007 at 3:10 PM

Limerick on January 27, 2007 at 3:08 PM

This is essentially happening…with jobs in newspapers down 88%. I suspect it is hitting the other “media” as hard.

…one can only hope. They are like a frog in water, too stupid to realize the trouble they are in until too late.

As for John Efing Kerry, lying (but nuanced), traitorous ba$tards, as are all other democrats who refuse to condemn him…the epitome of a botched joke.

91Veteran on January 27, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Glenn Reynolds has an interesting reason for Kerry’s traitorous talk: he’ll never forgive America for rejecting him, so he takes comfort from America’s enemies. I’m probably slow on the psychological stuff so I didn’t think of this until Instapundit made the point but it sounds right to me.

One other point: didn’t Eason Jordan get in trouble for shooting off his mouth at Davos last year? I recall there being a rule about no video from that story. Have they changed the rules?

Retread on January 27, 2007 at 3:20 PM

He did it in Vietnanm and he did it here. Either he has that much conscience or he really hates America that much.

Either way, he is that flawed to where he is no longer credible or effective except to our enemies.

Emmett J. on January 27, 2007 at 3:29 PM

Good ol’ Waffles. Always good for a laugh.

Savage on January 27, 2007 at 3:29 PM

When has John Kerry ever lived up to his own rhetoric and standards?

Massachusetts needs regime change.

Catnip on January 27, 2007 at 3:30 PM

What’s YOUR problem with this approach? It’s after all….BIBLICAL.

LEV 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Or could that be your problem?

Soothsayer on January 27, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Kerry ought to be censured.

Queasy on January 27, 2007 at 3:40 PM

I don’t know if anyone else caught this but. I believe that John Kerry just insulted all the People of the United States by calling all Americans narrow minded ignorant hicks! I quote;

“… and Americans have an unfortunate habit of seeing the world and other people exclusively through an American lens. And Judging their aspirations through that lens.”

Really! All Americans don’t know what they are talking about!

Egfrow on January 27, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Quite apart from the above, it shouldn’t be a surpise that Kerry would cavort with our enemies, or say nicer things about them than he does about the U.S! If this is strange to you then you haven’t been paying attention. Liberalism DEMANDS negotiation with the enemy because it doesn’t believe that ANYONE is truly EVIL! It is all people acting rationally from an albeit extreme viewpoint, it’s why Carter phrased his sentence, the one that got him in hot water, by implying that terror was a perfectly reasonable arrow in the quiver of the aggreived. It’s because they understand. Aren’t terrorists HERO’S of the DemoNcrat Party? Isn’t the web full of revelations of how Muslim Congressman Ellison was trying to free Katherine Solis, a woman who had placed PIPE BOMBS under police cars? Was he alone in his support of her? Has his support of her been condemned by ANY DemoNcrat? I think not.

What about “Free MUMIA?” or that idiot that was executed, I can’t think of his name, the gang banger that wrote childrens books, didn’t the Dems make a Hero out of him? In the heart of a liberal flutters the faint heart of a sniveling coward, that can identify all too well with terrorists to whom the word HONOR, is foreign. For most reasonable people, the idea of blowing up innocents to prove a political point is beyond the pale, not so for liberals, this is a time honored tradition on the left, everything from the WEATHERMEN, to the SLA, to SNICK are HERO’S OF THE LEFT. How is it that you all are constantly suprised at this affinity? Wasn’t it the liberal scumbags in the press that portrayed a terrorist who placed pipe bombs under cops cars, as a SOCCER MOM?

Stop bringin’ a knife to a gunfight would ya, buy a vowel and get a friggin’ clue as to who these pussbags are, would ya? Geez, no wonder your representatives don’t “fight back”, none of you even have a clue as to what the heck is GOING ON!

Soothsayer on January 27, 2007 at 3:50 PM

What’s YOUR problem with this approach? It’s after all….BIBLICAL.

Yeah, and?

Allahpundit on January 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM

As I’m reading this I look over to my TiVo and I see Hanoi Jane celebrating, gesticulating orgasmically, that “this time” the protesters are visible three years after the start of the war, rather than the six years it took back in her salad days.
I’m also looking at my

“The Notebooks of Lazarus Long”
Illuminated by
D.F Vassallo

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of loyalty and duty. Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute ~ get out of there fast!
You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed.

Now, it fine for Laz Long to talk about scooting of to someplace else. He was/willbe have been a space captain with his own ship.

I can’t leave. I’m stuck watching the same damned movie!
Only this time I’m this fat, old, bald man instead of a lean, mean, green, jungle fightin’ machine. Which, I know for a fact never happened to Lazarus Long.
Let me see if I can order up Klute from Netflix.
I’ll have my Fonda medium raw, please.

Stephen M on January 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM

Egfrow on January 27, 2007 at 3:46 PM

…it never occurs to this narcissistic prima donna that what we see through this exquisite lens we like better than what we see in the rest of the world.

That, however, should never prevent us from continuously widening our horizons.

“America Shrugged” for a while would be the only lesson the world could/would learn, including our “beautiful” Senator from the wondrous Massachusetts.

my bet is Chicago.

jp on January 27, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Mine is LA or San Francisco.

Entelechy on January 27, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Really! All Americans don’t know what they are talking about!

Egfrow on January 27, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Hehehe……as opposed to what? A “french” lens?

GT on January 27, 2007 at 4:05 PM

“Sour-grapes from a bunch of losers”
–former CA governor Gray Davis

Seemed fitting….

liquidflorian on January 27, 2007 at 4:05 PM

There is only ONE way to stop them and that is with your wallet Limerick on January 27, 2007 at 2:51 PM

How true. Remember the petition from the Goldmans about the OJ apearence on Fox News? We shut the down in what two days? If someone made a list of friendly companies, I for one would patronize them exclusively.

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 4:07 PM

and they’ll re-elect him again the next time around…lemmings, all lemmings…

armyvet on January 27, 2007 at 4:07 PM

We know how much JFKerry(D) ‘supports the Troops’ with ‘patriotic’ dissent:

DANEgerus on January 27, 2007 at 4:14 PM

What’s YOUR problem with this approach? It’s after all….BIBLICAL.
Yeah, and?

Allahpundit on January 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM

SO what are you saying? My gayday just caught a blip.

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 4:18 PM

Kerry – Go live in Venezuela you filthy fuggin traitor.

infidel4life on January 27, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Kerry – Go live in Venezuela you filthy fuggin traitor.

infidel4life on January 27, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Oh and BTW, those of us who love this country can see just fine through our “American lens.”

God Bless America.

infidel4life on January 27, 2007 at 4:32 PM

OMG…Is he for real?! He keeps topping himself in stupidity every month or so. When will he go away? I hope Curt Schilling does run against him in 2008.

trader67 on January 27, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Kerry, plese go away & go away soon. Take your moonbat friends and wife with you. I agree & hope Curt Schilling does run against him. I cannot help but wonder WTF is wrong with the people in MA who keep sending this clown back or is it like it is in IL, the people in population centers like Boston carry all the water? This guy makes me ill.

Catie96706 on January 27, 2007 at 4:49 PM

I just got my new Lexus RX400h, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn’t figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. “Watch this! He said, Nelson!”

The radio replied, “Ricky or Willie?”

“Willie!” He continued….and On The Road Again came from the speakers.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I’d say “Beethoven!” I’d get beautiful classical music, and if I said, “Beatles!” I’d get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but swerved in time to avoid them. “ASSHOLES!” I yelled…..

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax….

I LOVE this car!!!!!!!!!

Wade on January 27, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Kerry is the most despicable piece of human trash I’ve ever seen. The only thing this fool brings out in me is naeusa.

rplat on January 27, 2007 at 5:07 PM

What’s YOUR problem with this approach? It’s after all….BIBLICAL.
Yeah, and?

Allahpundit on January 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM

SO what are you saying? My gayday just caught a blip.

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 4:18 PM

1. AP has said time and time again that he is an atheist. There’s even a related post on today’s front page of–tada!–Hot Air.

2. The Leviticus approach to homosexuality went out with the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus.

3. Reading is fundamental–in both cases.

baldilocks on January 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Kerry unzips and gives America the proverbial Golden Shower. This piece of human trash really hates this country along with all that support him.

swassociates on January 27, 2007 at 5:16 PM

What’s YOUR problem with this approach? It’s after all….BIBLICAL.

Read the other commandments in the book of Leviticus; Christians do not follow them, and there are theological reasons for that. Leviticus is not Christian law. Cherry-picking Bible quotes is not theology.

sandberg on January 27, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Let’s see… Eason Jordan ran his mouth in Davos and lost his job. Now Kerry’s at it. It’s true that most of the MSM wouldn’t touch this story with a ten meter cattle prod, but I would love to see “Davos” become the next internet verb.

Laura on January 27, 2007 at 5:29 PM

Ya know, the rest of us are humiliated by him, but the people of Massachusetts are responsible for this sack of crap, and should be ashamed of themselves.

csdeven on January 27, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Ya know, the rest of us are humiliated by him, but the people of Massachusetts are responsible for this POS, and should be ashamed of themselves.

csdeven on January 27, 2007 at 6:04 PM

Kerry sticks foot in mouth, then his head in his ass. Does this make Kerry the first human to have foot and head in ass simultaneously?

dddave on January 27, 2007 at 6:08 PM

I swear, it’s like Kerry’s just not happy if he’s not committing treason somehow. Human excrement.

ReubenJCogburn on January 27, 2007 at 6:12 PM

3. Reading is fundamental–in both cases.

baldilocks on January 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Oh no problem, I’m well aware that Jesus is the Word made flesh. The New Testament is just that new. I thought Allah was ojecting because he’s gay.

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 6:12 PM

objecting (sp)

sonnyspats1 on January 27, 2007 at 6:13 PM

3. Reading is fundamental–in both cases.

baldilocks on January 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Unfortunately reading is apparently NOT fundamental in this case. Jesus did not come as an END to the law but rather as the FULFILLMENT thereof. Therefore if the STATE decided that homosexuality carried a death penalty just like MURDER, Jesus would “Render that unto Caesar” it isn’t just about taxes you know. Simplistic approaches which somehow have Jesus at odds with the Old Testament are usually from false churches that don’t have the Holy Ghost evidenced by Glossalalia, they just think they do. The error comes from the False Notion of a “TRINITY” where Jesus is some kind of JUNIOR PARTNER that showed up late in the game! The bible declares the world to have been made BY Jesus

Colossians 1:12- 17
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

See the idea that Jesus somehow “changed, altered, delayed or postponed” the Judgements against SIN in the Old Testament is just ridiculous. Such sad interpretation by the unregenerated are luring many to their doom and are lacking a fundamental understanding of the ONE TRUTH. iF you understood that it was JESUS CHRIST who told Moses that the penalty for homosexuality was DEATH you would not make such childish error. But alas, trinitarians are incapable of understanding the scriptures because of their arrogance in believing that they have a more perfect understanding of the nature of God than the Apostles did. That’s why they Baptize different than they Apostles did and delcare you to be saved without the evidence of glossalalia which the Apostles never did. See the prophets of the Old Testament got all of their info DIRECTLY FROM THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST.

1 Peter 1:10-11
Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

See , when Isaiah prophesied of the suffering of Christ in Isaiah 53 he got it from Jesus no one else, similarly when Moses received his instructions he got them from Jesus Christ, GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH. So the idea that Jesus somehow has removed the penalty for Homosexuality is patently absurd.

John 1: 1-3, 14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Nuff Said, I trust.

Soothsayer on January 27, 2007 at 6:14 PM

Oh, and did anybody besides me look at that picture of them sitting down and think, “So that’s where the old ‘Jeopardy!’ set went!”?

ReubenJCogburn on January 27, 2007 at 6:14 PM

Electing John Kerry and Ted Kennedy makes me wonder just what is the average IQ in Mass?

dawgyear on January 27, 2007 at 6:29 PM

OH MY GOSH, HOW DARE HE SPEAK. How dare he show we have a good working democracy where people can speak out with out being shot in the middle of the night.

The WORLD loves and appreciates in amazement that we in america can do this, speak freely. Most of the world also agrees with kerry, unfortunately because its partly true. God Bless America, the greatest country in history. God bless her people, who are not the enemy. Don’t get me wrong Kerry is BAG-O-WIND no one likes, including Dems, but he makes good points. Its not like the world does not already think it. Heck Germany wants to bring Bush or Rumsfeld up on war crimes!

WOW! We have THE DECIDER or is THE DECISION MAKER who has pulled some real boners under his command. There is a price to pay. Saying the King is wrong is not wrong. Sorry.

I think its good that we have open debate. This is not nazi Germany. We can criticize the king or The decider. We should. Many do, even in the GOP. However the real enemy is al qaeda, hamas, hezbollah, taliban, syria, north korea, Iran, muslim religious zelots or just religious zelots of any kind.

Our real challenge is for the far right and far left to not drag us into political wars inside America. That is what the terrorist want, to distroy free speech and democracy. SO STOP HATING FELLOW AMERICANS. That is not patriotic or helpful. In fact it plays into the hands of the real enemy. The GOP has lead from the far right and perverted religion for politics, which has hurt america and put a wedge in her.

NO ONE HAS ADDRESSED THE FACTS, JUST MADE ad hominem attacks on Karry. Well that is too easy. This is the hypocrisy. People complain about the left wing media and how people bash Bush, but turn around and do it them self in the name of conservatism.

The GOP Gov has got us into this mess. The Dems now have no courage to stand up and speak out and do something, still playing the weak sister, even though they have the majority. There are check and balances, constitution, branches of government, two party system that has been perverted, abused and ignored which has lead us to this extreme situation, Iraq. This is not football. Down in the 4th, you just have to put your head down and do it for the gipper, does not work in the real world off the grid-iron.

Most americans are moderate. I am conservative-moderate and I disagree with Bush and his administaration. Does that make me an idiot or wrong? Well than I am in good company with at least 70% of america. EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS OUR MISTAKES AS WELL. However our salvation is free speech and getting back to the center and truth, not far right, lies and abuse of power.

All you have to do is look at IRAQ to see religion and politics don’t mix. The mahdi army of the Shia cleric, Moqtada al-Sadr is running the show not America.

Bush is lost and surrounded by the wrong people. It is the core extreme party loyalist cheerleaders that encourage him I guess. You know who you are, party loyalist who will never admit being wrong and hate fellow americans who don’t agree or belong to your party. You are what terrorist LOVE, extremist like them.

What Kerry said is hard to take but sadly its true. Where is he wrong? Even if only 1/2 or 1/4th was true it would still be bad; Bush embodies the trifecta of bad policy and decision making. Lets stop following a losing plan and administration and join together and say enough, even if it means agreeing with (dare I say) Dems.

I guess some are mad like they are mad at the Dixie Chicks, they said it in front of a foreign audience. You will never have successful BRING IT ON diplomacy. If your diplomatic position is, we are RIGHT and never make MISTAKES and you are evil and wrong and must do as we say, than chance is you will not be successful diplomatically. If you all want is war and invading or vaporizing nations, than that is a way to go. I think attorney general alberto gonzales should come out before 2008 and say all elections are suspended for the war on terrorism, and Bush will stay in office forever. Also the constitution about Article one and powers will be suspended, Bush is THE DECIDER. Now bombing in Iran and North Korea will start in 10 minutes. Now there is some diplomacy. Where AMERICA, DON’T MESS WITH US, FUDGE YOU. That will show the world. Thank God we only have two more years of Bush/Cheney the dark lord who may go down in the Libby trial. I can hear is now, Cheney: “We will distroy him and his wife.”

Outrageous. I am just sad more political chickens can’t stand up and speak out against the president. Now republicans are speaking out. YEA! Good for them. My heros. What happens, the GOP lock step neocon machine, Fox, Washington Times/Post and bloggers attack them, like kerry. The GOP will eat their own.

gmcjetpilot on January 27, 2007 at 6:34 PM

Next stop, Nobel Peace Prize, and a former winner, Jimmy Carter, will be the presenter, Hillary will win in 08, and Bill Clinton will be Secretary General of the United Nations……

Now that should give you all pleasent dreams for this evening… anyone else loose their appetite?

PinkyBigglesworth on January 27, 2007 at 6:35 PM

The Bush administration has caused the United States to become “a sort of international pariah.

Sure Kerry. And if you were president the US would be a Saint’s buttcheeks of peace and prosperity. Ain’t that right flipper?

Opinionnation on January 27, 2007 at 6:35 PM

It’s alright guys, really, we know Kerry is really there representing France. That’s why I’m a little disappointed he wasn’t speaking his native language, French. Francois Kerry is just doing what he has always done, siding with the enemy. Can you imagine how long this guy would last in la Cosa Nostra. You never take sides against the family, Francois. We should make sure Francois is sleeping with the fishes…………

ritethinker on January 27, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Abso-freakin’-lutely.

thirteen28 on January 27, 2007 at 6:48 PM

gmcjetpilot on January 27, 2007 at 6:34 PM

*****NUTBAG ALERT*****

There isn’t a single person this site or in the entire Republican party that has said that John Kerry doesn’t have the right to speak out. The point which your entire red herring post ignored, is TO WHOM HE WAS SPEAKING. He was speaking to a murderer of children for whom he kindly signed autographs afterwards. He was speaking to a man who has the blood of thousands on his hands and yet he found no condemnation for radical Islam only the United States. I would submit that it takes ABSOLUTELY NO COURAGE for Kerry to attack Bush at the “WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM” otherwise known as the home for anti-American ingrates of all stripes. This as is Kerry’s wont was the cowardly way out a speech designed to ingratiate himself with the listeners who, as you pointed out, already share that view. COURAGE would have been exhibited had Kerry turned to the terrorist and condemned ISLAM, a murderous false religion, for what it is.

Soothsayer on January 27, 2007 at 6:57 PM

False choice – he can be both. And is, IMO.

thirteen28 on January 27, 2007 at 7:01 PM