Hot Air TV in Baghdad

posted at 1:03 am on January 17, 2007 by Bryan

Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Welcome back Michelle! We love you!

Tony737 on January 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM

We always hear that the reason the MSM does’nt show the good work our troops do in Iraq, like building schools, is because it’s not glamorous and no one wants to hear about it. Yet Anderson Cooper just did an hour long special on the school Oprah is building in Africa. If CNN can put aside an hour of airtime for Oprah and her school, why can’t they put aside one or two minutes to report on the good work our troops do?

The answer, of course, is that is does’nt fit their anti-American liberal agenda. Unfortunately, Michelle and Bryan’s reporting from Iraq won’t be widely seen because the MSM and Democrats don’t want it to be seen. We should never forget that the political left hates this country and they are as much an enemy to it as Al Queda.

Scot on January 17, 2007 at 5:57 PM

Thank you Michelle and Bryan. Your work over there is much appreciated and I salute you for havng th courage to do it.

Also,

Michelle,

I am guessing you are 5′1″ in combat boots. Either that or every soldier you were seen near was at least 6′5″. Please confirm.

Rich on January 17, 2007 at 10:05 AM

To be honest, I was wondering that too when I saw Michelle standing with some of those soldiers. I couldn’t help but laugh a bit at that but whatever Michelle lacks in height she more than makes up for it by standing tall with her integrity, patriotism amd courage.

Yakko77 on January 17, 2007 at 6:17 PM

First, nice video. I’d like to see the camera in more Iraqis’ faces and hear them talk about The Situation, good and bad. Gimme the raw feed. I’m sick of the processed product.

Second, now we know what Michelle looks like first thing in the morning without her makeup. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Third, that Helmet and Flak Vest Look, it’s working for ya, babe. Stay with that.

Fourth, I am bitterly disappointed that Michelle was not packing heat. I expected a heavily armed Michelle and here she is waltzing around Iraq unarmed. What’s with that? She doesn’t have to tote an M16A2 like a regular line grunt but I would have liked to have seen an M9 Beretta in a tactical holster strapped to her hip. I want my conservative pundits armed to the teeth, dammit!

Tantor on January 17, 2007 at 7:18 PM

Why can’t the MSM put camera’s on the ground like this? They can’t be bothered but a blog can do it?

I agree with

RedinBlueCounty on January 17, 2007 at 3:20 PM

Baghdad looks like you would expect of any 3rd world city. The MSM would have you believe it is like Stalingrad circa about 1942 or so.

Resolute on January 17, 2007 at 7:33 PM

Great video and photos. Looking forward to seeing more, and to reading future reports about the trip.

NE on January 17, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Doing the work Democrats won’t do.

hadsil on January 17, 2007 at 8:12 PM

WOW!

Welcome home. Thankful you are all back safe and sound. I can breathe now.

Michelle – best looking cammies I’ve seen in a long time! Goes to show, just like in your report, content counts! ;)

BTW – great report. I can’t wait for more! Thanks for having the grits to go.

IrishEyes on January 17, 2007 at 10:55 PM

I approve, and I want to see more. This is the sort of coverage we have needed for a long time, thanks to Michelle and Bryan for putting themselves out there. New Media rocks!

USA, all the way!

ValhallaMike on January 17, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Welcome back, Michelle & Bryan.

Michelle, I can breathe a little easier now that you’re back stateside. Compliments and thanks for your guts for not only putting on the boots, but putting them on the ground.

Spurius Ligustinus on January 18, 2007 at 8:21 AM

Nice job Michelle and Bryan. Everybody’s talking about how brave you guys are, and I agree, but I’m betting you guys don’t feel that way. You probably feel like you just went over there to do your jobs. The best kind of bravery.

I hope you managed to express to the troops over there how proud we are of them, and how thankful we are to have them.

Farmer_Joe on January 18, 2007 at 9:32 AM