Video: “Chocolate Coins”

posted at 1:18 pm on December 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

It’s Smooth E, up from the street.

A street in Borough Park, I’d guess. Raw.

Comments

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

mikeyboss on December 31, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Allah, thanks for helping me waste four minutes of my life.

FormerLiberal on December 31, 2006 at 1:30 PM

Not that he ever left, but this little clip makes it pretty clear that AllahPundit is back with a vengence. Gotta’ start off 2007 right, I guess. BTW, AllahP, you should know that many of think that see-dubya has been doing an absolutely superb job. You could be replaced, ya’ know. (Please don’t ban me.)

CyberCipher on December 31, 2006 at 1:33 PM

He has indeed been doing a superb job. You should e-mail Michelle; maybe she’ll replace me.

Allahpundit on December 31, 2006 at 1:35 PM

“You better go to a convent cause you always get nun!”

GENIUS!

Keljeck on December 31, 2006 at 1:37 PM

Nice try, AP, but I think you’re stuck with this group of malcontents.

Happy new year.

Slublog on December 31, 2006 at 1:52 PM

Nice try, AP, but I think you’re stuck with this group of malcontents.

writemalkin -at- gmail.com. Put “REPLACE ALLAHPUNDIT” in the subject line to make sure she sees it!

Allahpundit on December 31, 2006 at 1:59 PM

You should e-mail Michelle; maybe she’ll replace me.

You ain’t getting away that easily.

harrison on December 31, 2006 at 1:59 PM

That hurts, AP. You cut me deep.

Slublog on December 31, 2006 at 2:00 PM

Oh whatever! Everyone loves you AP and you know it heheh.

kaltes on December 31, 2006 at 2:07 PM

A shande fun de goyim.

ROTFLMFTO

The best part are the dorky satin yarmulkes on his homeboys.

A street in Borough Park, I’d guess. Raw.

He mentions Fairfax so he might be in LA.

I just want to know who the sheine maidel is who plays the wife at the party.

rokemronnie on December 31, 2006 at 2:36 PM

I nominate Bethany or Mary Katharine to replace the deposed AP.

infidel on December 31, 2006 at 2:49 PM

You should e-mail Michelle; maybe she’ll replace me.

Allahpundit on December 31, 2006 at 1:35 PM

My collie asks “Is it possible that AllahPundit possesses a little bit of an ‘attitude’?”
(Please don’t ban my collie.)

CyberCipher on December 31, 2006 at 2:50 PM

If you want to learn about hip-hop, the first place to go is the hardcore Jewish dreidel rappers. They give you an insight into how tough life on the street can be.

Kevin M on December 31, 2006 at 3:26 PM

Replace Allah? Where would our Libertarian voice come from?

Theworldisnotenough on December 31, 2006 at 3:38 PM

Kevin M on December 31, 2006 at 3:26 PM

A friend turned me on to “Matisyahu”, he has some pretty good rap.

infidel on December 31, 2006 at 3:44 PM

Replace you AP? With whom? Even those who don’t like you love to hate you and admire your independence grudgingly.

There’s love all around. Where else would you find this kind of mishmash and be in total control of it, or be amused by it, while keeping almost complete anonymity?

Carry on and Happy New Year to you and us all,

Entelechy on December 31, 2006 at 4:19 PM

AP, you can’t leave. It’s in your blood. Besides, life doesn’t work like that. You don’t get what you want WHEN you want it. You’ll get dumped right about the time you’re completely content.

Happy New Year.

Freelancer on December 31, 2006 at 6:15 PM

Okay, okay, everybody, I surrender already (like the French). I’ll do my best to feign obsequiousness around AllahPundit whenever he’s posting. Besides, my collie says, “Provoking the boss with e-mails about AP would be about as smart as trying to tell a ‘dumb blond’ joke to Ann Coulter.”

I don’t know about the rest of ya’, but I’m NOT suicidal.

CyberCipher on December 31, 2006 at 6:43 PM

Better than em-n-em except them chocolate coins melt in your hand. Smooth E has a future. I’m sure AP has one too!

sonnyspats1 on December 31, 2006 at 7:04 PM

I can’t think of a single jewish friend to offend with this :(

Ugly on December 31, 2006 at 10:29 PM

I can’t think of a single Jewish friend to offend with this :(

Ugly on December 31, 2006 at 10:29 PM

I’ll bet Laurence Simon is pissed about this… he did basically the same thing without the rap weeks ago on YouTube and got ignored.

ScottMcC on December 31, 2006 at 11:44 PM

I prefer “2 Live Jews” and their performance of “Oy! It’s so Humid.” They were far more talented and creative.

And, actually, Allah Pundit, this video is not kosher. They’re very clearly eating chicken. So, the chocolate coins (traditionally milk chocolate) are a no-no. Those of us who keep kosher wait several hours between eating meat/poultry and dairy. That’s a basic of kosher. Someone needs to educate Eric Schwartz about Judaism, so he can make a more accurate video. (No sour cream may be consumed until several hours after eating chicken, either–that’s not kosher, unless it’s non-dairy.)

Debbie Schlussel on January 1, 2007 at 1:03 PM