Rosie: Trump’s a pimp; Trump: Rosie’s a degenerate with a death wish; Update: Trump unloads

posted at 12:26 pm on December 28, 2006 by Allahpundit

The View’s in re-runs but I bet Barbara will have gagged her on this topic when they come back. So henceforth, it’ll be playing out on Rosie’s blog.

The first salvo was fired last night.

beauty pageants
where women were paraded around
judged valuable or not
by old white men

it is always old white men

a young girl in nyc
meets a pimp
he cons her into a life of illusion
she works for him

no fun – no f___ing – no future
she is owned
when she sneaks out -
to party the night away
he freaks

he roughs her up a bit
shames her in front of the others
teaches her to behave
for his own benefit

Trump responded this morning to the New York Post, in prose:

“Rosie got mentally beaten up by me,” Trump told The Post yesterday, “because she’s a mental midget, a low-life.

“I think she’s got a death wish.”

“It’s too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that,” Trump said yesterday.

Now I’m going to send you over to TMZ, just for the photo.

Update: He called in to Fox at around 1 p.m. to respond to the pimp stuff. Just wait ’til you hear the stuff about the girlfriend. Not only did I laugh out loud, you can actually hear some of the Fox staffers laughing in the background if you listen closely. The greatest show on earth:

Comments

wow, even her “poetry” sucks.

Her girlfriend must be proud.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on December 28, 2006 at 12:32 PM

Wow….

Tape the execution, watch “The View”…
Tape “The View”, watch the execution.

The decisions we have to make in life.

This however, while quite comical at times, is well past its running time.

HarryStar on December 28, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Who’s going to gag Trump? They are both aholes and I wish they would both keep their petty squabing to themselves. The first week it was amusing. The second week, it’s like day old fish.

EF on December 28, 2006 at 12:38 PM

I just realized the next salvo being fired….

“I triple dog dare you”

HarryStar on December 28, 2006 at 12:38 PM

I can’t remember why I care about either of these two. Can someone refresh my memory?

lorien1973 on December 28, 2006 at 12:40 PM

This is just a contest of who can be the ugliest, most obnoxious gasbag.

May they both fade into obscurity.

flipflop on December 28, 2006 at 12:41 PM

Yawn

kiakjones on December 28, 2006 at 12:45 PM

TURNING ugly?” What wasn’t ugly about Rosie to begin with?

seejanemom on December 28, 2006 at 12:46 PM

Wait…did you say “getting” ugly?

Jaibones on December 28, 2006 at 12:47 PM

I’ll bet this fight is even more staged than professional wrestling.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on December 28, 2006 at 12:48 PM

beauty pageants
where women were paraded around
judged valuable or not
by old white men
it is always old white men

I guess she’s unaware of the NFL, Coors Beer, MTV, and the rap music industry.

Jaibones on December 28, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Aaah. So that’s what a herniated face looks like. Sad, really.

hillbillyjim on December 28, 2006 at 12:52 PM

As he said vanity, so vain say I,
Oh! Vanity, O vain all under sky;

Anne Bradstreet had this covered 350+ years ago. And, unlike Rosie, Bradstreet actually knew how to write poetry.

Enjoy!

ccwbass on December 28, 2006 at 12:52 PM

Can we have a week without Rosie? Pretty please?

georgej on December 28, 2006 at 12:53 PM

Trump’s a pimp

Yeah, a pimp with taste. Hot young chicks that could whip my arse vs some odd battle axe that spews venom (sorry ladies…..I’m pig, that’s why I can’t be a muslim).

Like my Dad always said when we watched the Miss America pageant……”Yes Please!”

VikingGoneWild on December 28, 2006 at 1:00 PM

Yawn

kiakjones on December 28, 2006 at 12:45 PM

I second that.

One Angry Christian on December 28, 2006 at 1:08 PM

*this* is what you have for cutting news Allah?

dalewalt on December 28, 2006 at 1:18 PM

I heard they filmed “Gorillas in the Mist” in her shower.

there it is on December 28, 2006 at 1:20 PM

Please no more of Rosie and Donald. I am starting to be ashamed for them since they apparently are missing the gene that causes the shame they should be feeling.

jman on December 28, 2006 at 1:22 PM

Donald was just on Fox News, calling in to say that “imagine rosie’s girlfriend calling home to mom and dad and having to explain that she fell in love with a big fat pig.”

And he called her a bully and a big dummy. Get the video, it was hilarious.

BelchSpeak on December 28, 2006 at 1:25 PM

Now I’m going to send you over to TMZ, just for the photo.

You’re a cruel man, AP.

infidel4life on December 28, 2006 at 1:32 PM

Who else thinks its sad that AP even knows that the View is currently in reruns? Taping it’s bad enough, but realizing – hey I’ve already SEEN this one? That’s low.

lorien1973 on December 28, 2006 at 1:37 PM

Yeah, I hear you lorien. I think see-dubya, ian, bryan, and michelle all need to have an intervention w/Allah.

dalewalt on December 28, 2006 at 1:45 PM

I loved that- Trump describing Rosie’s girlfriend telling her parents “guess what, I’ve fallen in love with that big fat pig Rosie” – RICH!

He’s right about the bully thing. She IS a bully, and is acting like one who’s been confronted. Although Trump’s a bit of a bully, too…Rosie started it, neeeener neeener neeeener!

NTWR on December 28, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I question the timing.

Mibrilane on December 28, 2006 at 1:48 PM

Rosie writes in her blog like a 11 year old over IM.

matd on December 28, 2006 at 2:05 PM

Jaibones,

I guess she’s unaware of the NFL, Coors Beer, MTV, and the rap music industry.

Then there’s the NFL itself, and it’s draft where men are paraded around to be judged valuable or not by old white men.

Like with the pageants, Rosie is just pissed because she’s not even eligible for consideration.

Pablo on December 28, 2006 at 2:14 PM

“guess what, I’ve fallen in love with that big fat pig Rosie”

– One word: oink!

I think Trump needs to step back and think about what he’s doing… My father told me: “never argue with a fool because someone may walk by and not know which one of you is the fool”.

x95b10 on December 28, 2006 at 2:19 PM

So the Donald is considering suing Rosie for calling him a pimp, and yet he is calling her a big, fat pig. I have to agree with georgej — no more Rosie, please.

rmgraha on December 28, 2006 at 2:31 PM

The greatest show on earth:

Yeh, like watching an elephant and a clown perform.

fogw on December 28, 2006 at 2:40 PM

what freaks me out…my sis in law actually likes the view and watchs it every day…and we are talking about a conservative republican…ouch

areseaoh on December 28, 2006 at 2:44 PM

Pablo,

This “old white men” vengeance seems to be a recurring theme for She Who Shall Be Nameless. Allah has forced it upon us, despite our pleas, so that we could help it help itself.

It’s the Old White Men; this is the root problem…

Jaibones on December 28, 2006 at 3:34 PM

Not to defend Rosie here, but she never said ‘Donald Trump’ – she was talking about an old Cagney & Lacey episode from back in the day. Even if there never was such an episode, it’s seared, seared, into her memory. I think it might have run on Christmas day on the Cambodia Broadcasting System.

so f i rite like this
do u think it makes me
a poet r duz it make u
a ijit 4 wasting ur time
re-ding it?

The Monster on December 28, 2006 at 3:55 PM

“Not only did I laugh out loud, you can actually hear some of the Fox staffers laughing in the background if you listen closely.”

Allahpundit, I may burst your bubble here, but you might just have heard laughter coming from the pre-recorded clip of The View audience?

Not that some of the Fox staffers were perhaps indeed having some chuckles, too.

kevcad on December 28, 2006 at 4:03 PM

I am beginning to think that maybe wearing a burka is not such a bad idea for people like Rosie. At least we woundn’t have to look at her.

GFB on December 28, 2006 at 4:04 PM

That Rosie picture on TMZ looks like Roseanne.

JayHaw Phrenzie on December 28, 2006 at 4:12 PM

The only consolation to having see O’Donnell’s picture on Hot Air is to see her exposed as the rude, obnoxious, crude, vulgar, ignorant, stupid, fat, ugly, punk she really is.

Our attention should also be on who gave her airtime. Who, by the way was that? Barbara Walters? Who else?

omegaram on December 28, 2006 at 5:39 PM

Alright… When I tried to go over to TMZ to see the picture my computer crashed. When I rebooted, I turned off the “ugly blocker” program that I have. It’s like pop-up blocker, but it looks at images and reject the really freakin scary stuff. It is not, however suppose to crash my whole damn computer… When I did get to see the image of (yuck) Rosie, I figured that the program had to shut down to avoid frying the “mother board”.

Anyway, I exited the site (TMZ) as quickly as possible, but now my computer is moaning and the monitor is smoking… That will learn me to turn off the “ugly blocker”.

RalphyBoy on December 28, 2006 at 5:42 PM

Oh Boy…

Viper1 on December 28, 2006 at 5:55 PM

Trump has earned major points in my book over the past two weeks.

alflauren on December 28, 2006 at 5:57 PM

WOW!

“Mom, dad I just fell in love with a ….”

Goodness.

I may watch Miss America for credibilities sake. Restore the crown’s value people.

Theworldisnotenough on December 28, 2006 at 6:28 PM

it is always old white men

Careful Rosie. I resemble that remark.

CyberCipher on December 28, 2006 at 7:17 PM

Jihadist’s dream come true: An eternity with 72 Rosie O’Donnell clones.

MaiDee on December 28, 2006 at 7:28 PM

Just to show how stupid Rosie is I will direct you to the list of hujudges for the Miss USA this year.
There are three women and six men, one of whom is African American. None could be condidered old.

Beto Ochoa on December 28, 2006 at 7:40 PM

A frumpy lesbian writing bad prose in a public meltdown against a successful man…Deb Frisch redux?

token on December 28, 2006 at 7:54 PM

Hilarious! Just a thought here but Trump and Barbara run in the same circles and that comment about Rosie being a liability is more than likely what is being said behind Barbara’s back…I have been saying for awhile that Barbara needs to evaluate what she wants her legacy to be..a trailblazer or a laughing stock.

Pam on December 28, 2006 at 8:30 PM

I heard they filmed “Gorillas in the Mist” in her shower.

there it is on December 28, 2006 at 1:20 PM

O.k. You got me. I laughed for a straight minute. ROFLMAO.

Soothsayer on December 28, 2006 at 8:45 PM

beauty pageants
where women were paraded around
judged valuable or not
by old white men

Well, of COURSE she’s against beauty pageants! They’re a pretty stark reminder! I mean, if you stack Rosie up against a real woman, Rosie’s bout as pretty as a hot plate of pig spit!

Soothsayer on December 28, 2006 at 8:54 PM

I think it’s hilarious. AP, you should put up a sticky thread and just update them clips as they come in. it’s the gift that keeps on giving. I can’t believe so many people are complaining about you posting this; we have to listen to that stupid a** O’donnell crap all over people on a daily basis..someone is finally responding. It’s refreshing. Someone is talking to her as disrespectfully as she talks about other people, ie some people that I respect. I say, go Donald. As far as you guys thinking this is a set up…I find that a bit hard to swallow. There are easier ways for celebs to get their name in the paper than to be mocked as mercilessly as Trump is doing to her. If you don’t like the Rosie threads, don’t read them.

austinnelly on December 28, 2006 at 9:28 PM

Do you hear what I hear? Sounds like the flushing noise of Rosie’s career going down the toilet. I don’t care what kind of ratings she’s bringing in now, the folks are going to tire of this – and so is Babs.

thedecider on December 28, 2006 at 9:45 PM

Soothsayer on December 28, 2006 at 8:54 PM

Not to mention that walking out of the house everyday is a pretty stark reminder for Rosie.

You’ve got drag queens that look better than Rosie.

Perhaps Rosie is really from Kazakhstan and misses the folks back home.

Any takers to collect the $2.98 (plus a hell of a lot of postage) to send her back home?

Emmett J. on December 28, 2006 at 9:52 PM

I hereby demand celebrity boxing!

- The Cat

MirCat on December 28, 2006 at 11:31 PM

I disagree with Trump. I don’t think she’s going nuts. She’s only a stupid, hypocritical, bigoted piece of garbage.

JimC on December 29, 2006 at 12:18 AM

I hereby demand celebrity boxing!

- The Cat

MirCat on December 28, 2006 at 11:31 PM

I’d pay for that… But only if they put a bag over Rosie’s face, dress her in a black tutu, and grease her up. Oh wait a minute… That would be tutu abuse, and besides… I’m thinking wrestling. Never mind.

RalphyBoy on December 29, 2006 at 12:40 AM

I hereby demand celebrity boxing!

- The Cat

MirCat on December 28, 2006 at 11:31 PM

RalphyBoy on December 29, 2006 at 12:40 AM

I’m thinking that she’s already greased – and juiced!

Besides – Rosie’s only category would be sumo!

Emmett J. on December 29, 2006 at 1:14 AM

I’m thinking that she’s already greased – and juiced!

Besides – Rosie’s only category would be sumo!

Emmett J. on December 29, 2006 at 1:14 AM

But the bag is still on…. k.

RalphyBoy on December 29, 2006 at 1:32 AM

But the bag is still on…. k.

RalphyBoy on December 29, 2006 at 1:32 AM

ok

Emmett J. on December 29, 2006 at 2:00 AM

Don’t we have anything better to do than pay attention to this? Hey, where’s Tara Conner?

Halley on December 29, 2006 at 5:52 AM

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 8:58 AM

One last comment.
I think we can recycle some old headlines in a few weeks.

New Orleans:
Under pressure the dykes are beginning to fall apart. The Corps of Engineers say they do not have enough manpower to hold back the surge that is pounding the dykes. Once the dykes break loose, no one is safe from the onslaught. They recommend everyone to retreat to the high grounds, as the dykes are in the low lying areas. When the surge retreats their will only be the garbage left by the breaking of the dykes. What the dykes have needed is some heavy studs pounded into them to shore them up. Without the studs, the dykes are vulnerable and weak.

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 9:07 AM

I say again, does this man not own a mirror? Taking shots at Rosie or anyone for their looks when you have a mug like this? Yuck.

I did get a chuckle out of an ex Miss USA who was talking about the difference between this pageant and the Miss America one (and you know you’ve been dying to know this…) and made the point that the Miss A pagaent has a talent portion, while Miss U does not. Her comment” “What’s the point?” LOL

You go girl, self awareness is a valuable trait.

honora on December 29, 2006 at 9:35 AM

Getting?… Ugly? The only way it could get uglier is if Rosie had a twin…..

I must say Donald has done a fine job blasting her, but its time for him to walk away from that pig. He has bigger fish to fry and he doesn’t need to stoop down to her sublevel.

johnnyU on December 29, 2006 at 9:42 AM

Honora, you are a women, you should know that women are judged on looks, men are not. Henry Kissinger dated some of the most desirable women of the world. Who did Jackie end up with?
Rosie is ugly, where beauty counts.
Donald is powerful, where power counts.
Rosie is stupid, where lucky for her, it does not matter.
Donald is intellegent (Wharton ain’t easy), where intelligence does matter.
Donald can call Rosie ugly, and be correct. What can Rosie say, that he has bad hair?

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 9:45 AM

Rosie is ugly, where beauty counts.
Donald is powerful, where power counts.
Rosie is stupid, where lucky for her, it does not matter.
Donald is intellegent (Wharton ain’t easy), where intelligence does matter.

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 9:45 AM

If you think women don’t judge men on their looks, I believe you are either naive and or a very good looking fella!!!

I think Trump got crazy over this not because of Rosie’s remark on his hair, but on his bankrupcies. True he didn’t technically go bankrupt, but what do you call it when your bankers have to bail you out?

As for Rosie being stupid, well, for being stupid her bank account looks pretty good.

Don’t get me wrong, I think they are both repugnant, but Trump make me laugh more for some reason. At the end of the day, they are probably in cahoots in this. All PR is good PR to some people.

honora on December 29, 2006 at 9:58 AM

You call them, Chysler, Edison, Kodak, Ford, Larry King, Mozart, Wayne Newton, Heinz, Whistler, Nobel, Oscar Wild, Hershey, Disney, Goodyear, Unitas, Thomas Jefferson, Rembrandt,…not bad company.

I am not naive, nor good looking. Men with power and money are not judged by looks. You may be naive, my two examples are perfect for that. I could give you thousands of wealthy ordinary looking men with high profile women, but you could only give me a handful of high profile women who marry poor good looking men. Kissinger was seen with every high profile great looking single women in the world, would you consider him handsome? Have you seen some of those millionares and their wives? Even guys like Tyson had his candy.

But then as my dad used to say in his early days as an ice delivery man. “Every woman has her ice delivered, and every ice man has his pick”.

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Rosie is a bully, and I think the Donald is having a great time with this.

As for the power/looks thing, here’s the rule:

For men:
Intelligence always counts for something.
Confidence always counts for something.
But looks and power are interchangeable.
A good looking guy with no brains, confidence or power ain’t going much of anywhere.

Besides, that ‘animal’ attraction I think is all about masculinity– and either power or looks can create it. By looks, of course, I don’t mean ‘pretty’ but instead, for lack of a better word, ‘crisp’.

See James Bond.

RiverCocytus on December 29, 2006 at 11:25 AM

Just to show you how far the Democrats have fallen. Kennedy had Marilyn fawning over him, Clinton has Rosie fawning over him.BTW, there is not one woman on Donald’s list that Rosie would not want a shot at.

right2bright on December 29, 2006 at 8:58 AM

You mean HER, don’t you? Unless you are outing Rosie as a hetero? Do you remember how she fawned over Tom Cruise (in his pre-couch jumping days)? If she’s not gay and Tom doesn’t really love Katie Homely (or whatever her name is) then maybe Suri is Rosie and Tom’s love child!? The baby bears a striking resemblance to big mouth. This could work… on South Park.

NightmareOnKStreet on December 29, 2006 at 5:45 PM

The Donald is providing a public service to us all. For years people like Rosie felt like they could slam anyone they disliked with impunity.

For once, someone has the balls to fight back and I am enjoying every minute of one of the Liberal Elites spokes holes getting her clock cleaned in public.

He has exposed this trailer trash for what she is.

ScottyDog on December 29, 2006 at 6:12 PM

So when is Rosie going to be checked into Rehab?

Doctorted on December 29, 2006 at 7:18 PM

This is a test of new member.

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.

llano on January 7, 2008 at 12:05 PM