Seinfeld: The Horror

posted at 11:21 pm on December 21, 2006 by Bryan

Enough with the Brokeback parody trailers. How about Kramer as a racist serial killer? “He’s not human” earns bonus points. Otherwise, it’s kind of incoherent. Yet I can’t look away.

Oh, a one-word content warning. Yeah, it’s the word that made Michael Richards infamous.

More: I do, by the way, agree that this video may be the stupidest ever made. That’s part of the reason it got a link. Here’s a better one–Seinfeld and Superman.

Exit question: Once it had been determined that the keys were locked in the car, why didn’t Superman just fly Jerry and the car to wherever they’re going? On account of the bugs, I guess.

Comments

That is the stupidest thing that has ever been made.

Christoph on December 21, 2006 at 11:30 PM

….well, maybe the third or fourth stupidest….

Janos Hunyadi on December 21, 2006 at 11:35 PM

Gotta be better than to gay cowpokes. If one of them actually pokes a cow, does that mean he’s not queer?

R D on December 21, 2006 at 11:44 PM

Ditto on give the Brokeback thing a break! People are going to start wandering about you Hotair guys. Great parody. THose guys have too much free time.

Drtuddle on December 22, 2006 at 12:09 AM

Bryan, before I even watch the second video, I have to answer this in Seinfeld’s voice. BECAUSE IT’S A SHOW ABOUT NOTHING!

R D on December 22, 2006 at 12:41 AM

oo oh hey I know now! Do I get extra points or something? No? Well Okay……Jerry said no flying. There, you happy now?

R D on December 22, 2006 at 12:56 AM

I’m only half way done (right at the question part)… yes, this one is better. A whole lot better.

Christoph on December 22, 2006 at 1:19 AM

Did everyone see the European Home Invasion video at See Dubya?

At first, it made me hate Europe more, but then, it almost made me like it.

(forgive me if you already posted a link to this, AP… it’s late; I can’t remember)

Christoph on December 22, 2006 at 1:25 AM

Not that there’s anything wrong with this…

CanaryinaCoalMine on December 22, 2006 at 1:33 AM

R D on December 22, 2006 at 12:56 AM

Yeah, no flying cause it’s a “road trip”.

Rick on December 22, 2006 at 1:35 AM

You know, I saw that commercial before, and it actually kinda annoyed me. Isn’t Superman supposed to be Seinfeld’s hero? And yet he’s portrayed as being this big doofus who’s too powerful for his own good. I guess that comes getting Patrick Warburton to do the voice – I’m pretty sure that’s him. I’m like, Hey- It’s Kronk in a Superman suit!

emmaline1138 on December 22, 2006 at 3:34 AM

Bryan, I think it moved while I watched this. It moved, Bryan! I think it moved!

laelaps on December 22, 2006 at 3:48 AM

I will never get those five minutes of my life back.

shermacman on December 22, 2006 at 7:01 AM

Considering that the Seinfeld Show was really stupid (there is a reason they called it the show about nothing), it seems fitting that this parody was stupid as well.

DAT60A3 on December 22, 2006 at 8:46 AM