Video: Behar compares Rumsfeld to Hitler on “The View”

posted at 12:09 pm on December 18, 2006 by Allahpundit

In the context of discussing who should have been Time’s person of the year. Joy’s suggestion: Angelina Jolie.

She also says she wants to get into blogging.

I skipped both of those bits, though, and tacked on a little something special at the end. This is why I say it’s the best show on TV. You guys keep scoffing, but this stuff keeps happening.

Finished my Christmas shopping for the boss last night, by the way. Is she getting a “View”-themed gift this year? Yes she is.

Comments

OMG… I swear that I saw a screw fall out of her ear just as she said “Hitler type”.

RalphyBoy on December 19, 2006 at 11:01 AM

Wish Danny Bonaduce had b*tchslapped HER.

thebookkeeper on December 19, 2006 at 12:05 PM

Is it me or does she look like she could use a good washing? An old cow who could use a good washing.
ps. Joy, that hair style is so 80’s. And not in a good way.

bloggless on December 19, 2006 at 1:53 PM

After watching the clip of Rosie and than this one of Joy, I can’t believe that people actually watch this show!!

It just goes to show you that the dumbing down of America by the left is alive and well.

What an ignorant bunch. To think once upon a time I had respect for Barbara WaaWaa. I understand she is the “brains” behind this abomination.

To think that these ignorant people get to vote is enough to make one ill. God help us all.

bjb on December 19, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Her comment about now knowing what date rape is like reminds me of a story I heard of what a Judge said once in a rape case: “Lady, you’re to ugly to be raped!” That certainly applies to this ‘Lady.’ She has a very ugly character.

RedinBlueCounty on December 19, 2006 at 3:26 PM

I’ve never liked that show and I don’t know anyone who watches it. I’ve watched it a few times and every time I’m disgusted. I watched it when Bill O’Reilly went on and he was treated very disrespectfully. They didn’t treat their other guests like that. During election year is when they really made me sick. The one conservative on the panel, Elizabeth, was shouted down each time she tried to talk. These democrats seem to think that freedom of speech is only free if THEY say it, not us.

As for the comments, She should have to see documentaries for straight hours on the holocaust and the mass genocide that saddam did until she cries uncle. The date rape comment completely came out of left field. Since when did date rape get equated to her being called a bitch out of the blue? That is up there with the comment that came from Oprah’s show by Cameron Diaz when she implied that if you didn’t vote democrat you would be voting for the legalization of rape. I was watching Oprah at the time Diaz said that and my mouth just went open and stayed open.

Highrise on December 19, 2006 at 4:04 PM

Doctorted on December 18, 2006 at 7:42 PM

You are an ass. Sneaking in a Rumsfield=Hitler slam. You are no better than Behar.

right2bright on December 19, 2006 at 4:04 PM

I heard Communist leaders are upset that they don’t have the “most evil” title. After all, they made Hitler look like a choir boy.

They keep saying, “Thirteen Million? Bah, we did that is half the time.”

Tim Burton on December 19, 2006 at 10:39 PM