Video: Truthers vs. Danny Bonaduce

posted at 4:11 pm on December 16, 2006 by Allahpundit

First Dr. Phil vs. the Bumfights guy, now this. There’s something magical about a talentless, Z-list celebrity getting righteous with an exploitative scumbag.

It’s also a pretty apt metaphor for our political options right now.

Via the SLC boys, who are still fighting the good fight.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Go Danny!!!!

Romeo13 on December 16, 2006 at 4:17 PM

Danny sure has got a lot of restraint…I think I would have strangled that Truther! I can now say I respect a member of the Partridge family.

infidel on December 16, 2006 at 4:19 PM

WAIT!! I want to see the next 30 seconds of that video!

I thing Bonaduce was getting ready to open a can on the truther douche.

I now have a new found respect for Bonaduce.

Well done!

Rosetta on December 16, 2006 at 4:21 PM

Slap Down!!

Danny’s a nut, but he let that idiot have it in an appropriate way.

Dan866 on December 16, 2006 at 4:22 PM

I also liked how he apologized to the woman before he went off. That was pretty classy.

Rosetta on December 16, 2006 at 4:24 PM

Danny had a knife. And a fork. John Connor is awfully lucky. Fortunately, he’ll still be around to lead us against the Machines.

Nethicus on December 16, 2006 at 4:26 PM

Danny Bonaduce just earned a fan… by the way, does the video screw up at the end for anyone? Right when nutjob starts talking about his book, it looks like there’s about 30 seconds more but it cuts off

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 4:29 PM

Wow. That was awesome. He gave them the beat down.

“9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Too Crazy Even for Danny Bonaduce”

frankj on December 16, 2006 at 4:33 PM

I am very suprised that Bistro didn’t kick that a-hole nutjob kook dooshbag with a microphone and labotomy off the property. Who will want to eat there if you can’t enjoy a meal!

retired on December 16, 2006 at 4:36 PM

Hey, I think I love you.

Come on, get happy!

Seriously, Danny, that was well-done.

Black Adam on December 16, 2006 at 4:38 PM

Nice.

thegreatbeast on December 16, 2006 at 4:42 PM

I like that he asked the woman near him for permission to use alot of curse words, most respectful

btw why do you bug someone while your eating? wtf?

Defector01 on December 16, 2006 at 4:44 PM

Kudos!

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on December 16, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Pwned by Danny Partridge! That’s about as low as you can get.

BohicaTwentyTwo on December 16, 2006 at 4:50 PM

Oh, nice.

I was accosted by some Larouchies the other day and nearly went into a Bonaducian rant like that.

see-dubya on December 16, 2006 at 4:53 PM

Kick that man up from Z-list to at least K-list.

I’d have bludgeoned the guy with his mic and maybe done a Johnny Sack number on him, so bonus points for restraint.

JammieWearingFool on December 16, 2006 at 4:54 PM

Wow, knock me down with a feather.

Bonaduce just went up in my esteem by a BUNCH of points.

LegendHasIt on December 16, 2006 at 5:00 PM

that is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day, and considering I’ve been surfing you tube all day

from … work.

One Angry Christian on December 16, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Bravo Danny.

Helloyawl on December 16, 2006 at 5:10 PM

Bonaduce is a true mensch.

stonemeister on December 16, 2006 at 5:14 PM

Danny Bonaduce is definitely Mossad! This proves it!

Right Tracker on December 16, 2006 at 5:19 PM

Danny you are my hero. Tell the litte turd.

marianpaul on December 16, 2006 at 5:22 PM

Truther John Conner from the video is a homophobe?

One Angry Christian on December 16, 2006 at 5:27 PM

I now will begin the “Replace Rosey With Danny” campaign. he would be way fun on the View.

mattshu on December 16, 2006 at 5:28 PM

w00t!

A good reminder that not everyone in Hollywood have lost their senses…

Danny handled that very well…

JetBoy on December 16, 2006 at 5:30 PM

Pussies.. This clown is censoring comments in YouTube. Guess he wasn’t happy about me recommending “Screw Loose Change – Not Freakin’ Again Edition to all those diligent “truth” seeking investigators.

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 5:32 PM

BTW here’s more glorious truther-kicking, via MKH. I love it when they get into the experiments.

see-dubya on December 16, 2006 at 5:40 PM

Wow, a sane person, with balls, in Hollyweird – I thought anyone like that was just a fictional character.

Benthoven on December 16, 2006 at 5:46 PM

Wow, I think Danny is really a class act now. You’re right JetBoy, they’re not all numbots. I would have smacked him. I think I’ll get out my old Partridge Family albums (yes, I bought them all) and when I can actually find a record player, I’ll play them again.

Catie96706 on December 16, 2006 at 5:48 PM

Bahahaha!

Notice how the Truther doesn’t mention that:

A. The planned conspiracy he spoke of was under the Kennedy administration.
B. It did not consist of killing a single American citizen.
C. It was rejected and never put into action.

Love how he didn’t really know what to say when he was called on the fact that he in fact was not under the siege of a fascist government, and was free to film himself flogging his own conspiracy theories with a celeb.

At least Bonaduce excused himself to the woman next to him.

Seixon on December 16, 2006 at 6:07 PM

Danny Bonaduce is definitely Mossad! This proves it!

Right Tracker

I didnt see him at the Chanukah party last night…..maybe he was behind the latkahs?

Defector01 on December 16, 2006 at 6:08 PM

I’m glad he didnt get physical. The absoulte BEST beat downs are intellectual. When the truthers from loose change went up to debate the Popular Mechanics people, that was PURE PWNAGE!

Danny did a good job though. Well done.

Dash on December 16, 2006 at 6:08 PM

Not to disrespect a piece of good audio equipment, but that microphone should’ve been placed in a space where the sun don’t shine….

kevcad on December 16, 2006 at 6:16 PM

Bonaduce just moved up about 1000 pionts in my book…

BirdEye on December 16, 2006 at 6:20 PM

Danny used to be on morning radio in L.A. A couple years ago on “earth day” a he was asked what he had done for the earth that day.

“Put some cigarettes out on it!”

I laughed for a week.

infidel4life on December 16, 2006 at 6:30 PM

This John Conner guy isn’t even a “Truther”. Check out his “Resistance Manifesto” web site. A sampling:

A large number of our political world leaders and corporate global elite are part of an intricate system of Satanic secret societies. They believe Lucifer (Satan) set Man free in the Garden of Eden, and that the God of the Bible is the evil one.

He makes Michael Moore look sane.

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 6:32 PM

Danny is crude, off kilter, and more than a little nuts…

But he’s MY kind of nut!

And excusing himself to the woman at the next table for his forthcoming language was just class all the way.

Darleen on December 16, 2006 at 6:37 PM

infidel on December 16, 2006 at 4:19 PM

The guy looked taller than Danny, but Danny doesn’t take crap from people AND he likes to fight, AND he has trained in martial arts.

Although I do not know Conner’s background, if he cannot fight, and if Danny did open up a can of whoop ass on him, Danny would likely have gotten the better of him and laid him out flat on the sidewalk.

I was irritated by the guy’s idiotic, arrogant, condescending blabbering also.

I enjoyed Danny’s reprimand in which he told Conner “I don,t know you,” and that Connor would not amount to anything.

William

William2006 on December 16, 2006 at 6:43 PM

He makes Michael Moore look sane.

Oh he’s a truther, just of the extreme variety. He’s the Alex Jones type.

By the way, do none of the resident moonbats have anything to add?

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 6:32 PM

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 6:47 PM

Wow, I screwed that quote up badly, my words begin with “Oh he’s a truther, just…”

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 6:47 PM

Yes lets replace Rosie with Danny. He did go up quite a few notches in my book too.

CrimsonFisted on December 16, 2006 at 6:55 PM

Oh he’s a truther, just of the extreme variety.

I consider all truthers extreme. But they ain’t got nothing on this nutter!

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 6:57 PM

I just watched the “Bumfights” clip with Dr. Phil and the insane Bumfights person.

Who does Dr. Phil think HE is?

He is a cleaned up version of the Gerry Springer Show! He is pure exploitation, a dog and pony shoe, a Carnival barker attracting people to come see the dog faced boy, the deformed “Devil’s child,” or the snake with three heads.

The crazy Bumfights guy is an idiot, but he was absolutely right on about Dr. Phil exploiting people and their problems in front of the whole world through his television program.

Dr. Phil and Bumfights guy were made for one another.

The people who appear as guests on Dr. Phil’s program are idiots and should be ashamed of themselves for airing their dirty laundry with his charlatan, Dr. Phil. They deserve the humiliation they might receive as a result of appearing on his show.

When someone comes up to you and invites you to become a guest in Dr. Phil’s show, destroy them on the spot! They are peddling misery and exploitation.

The Bumfights guy?

Take him out to sea. Drop some chum in the water to attract sharks. Soak Bumfights guy in pig’s blood and toss him overboard into the school of sharks.

Be sure to keep the cameras running the entire time, capturing the entire incident on film.

Show it on YouTube, another example of “great” programing, and thus putting Bumfights guy to good use, facile entertainment for the mindless, moralless, valueless masses.

William

William2006 on December 16, 2006 at 6:57 PM

For that gesture alone he went way up in my estimation.

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 6:58 PM

I consider all truthers extreme. But they ain’t got nothing on this nutter!

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 6:57 PM

Absolutely, though I still think Alex Jones is probably the Godfather of this breed. And perhaps it’s a coincidence he’s never considered and that John Conner is his real name, but can you say “Terminator”? My assumption is that he emphasizes this deliberately, whether it’s his real name or not, which makes him look like an even bigger douche.

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 7:02 PM

infidel on December 16, 2006 at 4:19 PM

I was irritated by the guy’s idiotic, arrogant, condescending blabbering also.

Conner’s arrogance was boundless.

His psychological imbalance, pricelss.

William

William2006 on December 16, 2006 at 7:05 PM

NO NO NO! NOT ENOUGH!

He should have declared “I don’t think you are a 9/11 conspiracy LUNATIC, I think you are paparazzi SCUMBAG – which is it?”

Then he should have got up and attacked the camera. It would be all over the news – at least for a week “Former partridge flies into a rage attacking loony bird”.

Agrippa2k on December 16, 2006 at 7:05 PM

Got you covered. He appears worried about a “rise of the machines”, too. From his web site:

Mechanical hybrid Terminators are being manufactured by the Department of Defense. These hybrid ‘living’ computers will soon be more intelligent than humans. These systems include armed flying drones.

I suspect John Conner is an adopted name.

flipflop on December 16, 2006 at 7:09 PM

We are losing the hearts and minds around the world and you want to help make us the enemy. F!#K off!

I’d pay to see Bush address the press like this at the next press conference. They can’t hate him any less.

jman on December 16, 2006 at 7:16 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Pam on December 16, 2006 at 7:16 PM

jman

it’d incapacitate liberals for at least a few months from a heart attack/stroke

Defector01 on December 16, 2006 at 7:35 PM

Bonaduce showed more respect and restraint while equipped with a knife and fork than anyone I know. Never had an opinion about Bonaduce before. . . I’ll make room for him in my foxhole .

heroyalwhyness on December 16, 2006 at 7:36 PM

In the immortal words of Doc Holiday, “this is funny.”

Who the frig is John Conner and why is he so intent upon proving that he is an unmitigated a-hole.

Hey John, blow me.

there it is on December 16, 2006 at 7:38 PM

jman on December 16, 2006 at 7:16 PM

He could have on so many issues and I honestly think that it (and the chain reaction it would cause) the world would look a lot different today (better).

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 8:05 PM

I lived in Austin for five years and knew Alex Jones before he was the Godfather of the Truthers. Yeah, he was still a “Beware the New World Order” guy but compared to the rest of the full-blown communists in Austin, I didn’t mind talking to Alex every now and then. Now I regard Alex the same way I’d regard an acquaintance suffering from Alzheimer’s.

The fact is the Truthers are in this for the money and the conspiracy theorist market is good business. Think of it as a money-making pyramid scheme: It’s a constant windfall for the hucksters at the top of the pyramid that sell and promote the sick fantasy-as-fact books, CDs, DVDs, etc. to the gullible people who want desperately to believe buying said media will make them smarter than all the rest of us poor uneducated louts that just don’t get it.

The key takeaway here is that Truthers are very good at using media to market their completely in-frickin’-sane message to a large audience and convert them into more Truthers…

Traditionalists and/or conservatives can either b*tch about Truthers, liberals, atheists, and other boogeymen that “control the media” or we can get off our asses and start controlling some media for ourselves.

HotAir.com is a good start. Support it.

ScottMcC on December 16, 2006 at 8:20 PM

Suddenly I feel happy…and a whole lotta lovin was what Danny was bringin, he slapped a nut-bag……

Any lyric goes with that music, I love it….good job Danny, good job…

ritethinker on December 16, 2006 at 8:24 PM

John Conner= John Kerry= Richardson=Nelson=Hillary= all the other wierd off the walls who think they know what is going on and what is best for me and my family. Let him come give me an interview like that and it would be mike in glass of water and speach ova. Way to GO Danny

bones47 on December 16, 2006 at 8:26 PM

Well, Danny goes to the top of my list!

R D on December 16, 2006 at 8:32 PM

I like the way Danny handled that. I posted this on Digg, so if you have a chance Digg it.

greggish on December 16, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Danny B. Whats-A-Matta U Alumni Voted most likley to Breaka U Face! You can take the man outa jersey but you can’t take the Jersey outa the man.

sonnyspats1 on December 16, 2006 at 8:42 PM

Danny knocked the ahole down without even pausing in words, no uhm uhm, he said it without a pause, with conviction. I like who can tell his views with heart right from the top of his head, straight on. Guess he got his head on right these days.

StuLongIsland on December 16, 2006 at 8:57 PM

Yup, Danny has come a long way. Even if he voted the other way and held different opinions, the passionate stance he took (as well as the pre-emptive apology given to the lady nearby) certainly made me respect him a whole lot more.

I don’t need everyone to agree with my positions, nice as it would be. I just need people to at least show some semblance of intelligence. Mr. B. has done that in spades.

itzWicks on December 16, 2006 at 9:10 PM

CrimsonFisted on December 16, 2006 at 6:55 PM

Please! Enough about rosie and the view! I’ve just finished dinner.

R D on December 16, 2006 at 9:26 PM

ScottMcC on December 16, 2006 at 8:20 PM

This may be true for some folks, Alex Jones in particular, but keep in mind that there are millions of Americans who buy in to this sh**. I don’t know where South Park pulled the 25% figure, but it wouldn’t surprise me, and I agree with Kyle or Stan (can’t remember which) when they said “Yes, I’m calling 25% of Americans retards.”

RightWinged on December 16, 2006 at 9:43 PM

See, this is where I believe that freedom of speech become freedom to harass. During a meal, any a*hole piece of crap can just come up with a camera crew and start running BS across someone and there is no right to stick them with a fork? I don’t get it.

I like freedom, and the conflict between my freedom to enjoy my food, and your freedom to ruin my meal are at odds here… I say my enjoyment of my life out weighs your right to mess with me. I hope this crap face comes across someone who believes that they have a good legal argument in saying that he was trespassing on their freedom, and they just grab his collar and bi*ch slap him till he cries.

Still, Danny did well to excuse his language and whack the little twerp.

RalphyBoy on December 16, 2006 at 10:36 PM

Here’s a guy, eating lunch, minding his own business. This slicked down “right side of the truth”, comes up and puts a camera in his face. I don’t care who he is, Z list in Hollywood or not. Bravo Danny. Actually, I was surprised that he let the guy disturb his lunch for so long.
What the hell have we become that such a stunt should be handled with so much grace, cursing to one side… I would have started screaming at the guy just for confronting me in a public place while I was dining.

Babs on December 16, 2006 at 11:10 PM

Anyone know his contact info?I sure would like to thank him.

Babs on December 16, 2006 at 11:15 PM

Danny had a knife. And a fork. John Connor is awfully lucky.

Nethicus on December 16, 2006 at 4:26 PM

Allah, this seems to me like an inappropriate time to express these sentiments: “talentless, Z-list celebrity”. In a bizarre twist, Bonaduce comes out of the three-way looking like the classiest of the three.

Jaibones on December 16, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Awesome. I’m not really a Bonaduce fan, but it’s nice to see a celebrity that has a grasp on reality.

And he’s right, his description of that “truth”er was his free speech response to the “truth”er’s free speech.

Jones Zemkophill on December 16, 2006 at 11:59 PM

You know, you’d think if you publicly and falsely accused people of horrible crimes, there would be some kind of consequence.

I love free speech. I love it a _lot_.

But I don’t love false accusers. And I don’t understand how this pathetic crap has such legs! I understand the UFO thing, people see all kinds of stuff. I understand a lot of the money conspiracy stuff, people never want to admit that other people work harder, are smarter, or just plain luckier than they are.

But this bullshit should have died in its crib. It’s as bad as the Moon Paranoids (then again, there are still a few of them around).

You have to be about 51 cards short of a deck to take this crap seriously.

Merovign on December 16, 2006 at 11:59 PM

You have to be about 51 cards short of a deck to take this crap seriously.

Merovign on December 16, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Shows the state of our nation, no?

RightWinged on December 17, 2006 at 12:46 AM

I think we can all agree that Danny gets props

Defector01 on December 17, 2006 at 1:09 AM

I must respectfully disagree with you, and deeply disagree at that.

No one should replace Rosie O’Donnel on “The View.” The View should be terminated once and for all.

How could such mindless babbling, screeching, twisted logic, bogus conspiracy theories (Can strokes be induced by man? Did the Republicans do it? Bush knew, the US, the CIA, the Jews, the Zionists, and others, all planned and carried out the attacks on 9/11, the World Trade Center towers were brought down by explosives carefully placed demolition experts, Bush lied to get us into war with Iraq, and so on), bias, manipulative accusations (Kelly Ripa must be a homophobe because she did not like someone forcibly placing his hand across her mouth, a hand which she did not know was clean, where it has been, or what he was doing with that hand before he abused and disrespected he) and ha, ha, ha, I am allowed to tell racially insensitive jokes because I am a gay woman, a gay American, and a comedian, and you’re not – Ching chong chong ching ching chong.

I wouldn’t want to see Danny Bonaduce reduced to mixing with such gutter snipe pabulum spewing, cackling left wing liberal hens and hate and race and sexual behavior mongers as the dolts at The View.

As far as we know, Danny To all my fellow posters here who suggest that Danny Bonaduce should replace Rosie O’Donnel on “The View.”

I must respectfully disagree with you, and deeply disagree at that.

As far as we know Danny Bonaduce’s career is not exactly booming at this time. He is not appearing in Academy Award nominated movies. He does not have a top rated television program. He has not recorded Grammy nominated records. He has not written New York Times best seller books. He is not up for a Nobel prize for any scientific, articistic, or other form of contribution. Then again, neither have I.

Anyway, I would not wish to see Danny associated with such a horrific piece of crap posing as entertainment, as the View.

Danny deserves better than that.

Regarding your handling of John Conners and his arrogant, rude interruption and display, way to go, Danny!!!!

William

William2006 on December 17, 2006 at 1:24 AM

On the plus side, this video is steadily gaining views on YouTube and exposing the ridiculousness of the Truthers.

On the downside, ninety-seven seconds into this video, Danny Bonaduce officially commits career suicide.

ScottMcC on December 17, 2006 at 1:48 AM

OH – this makes me feel so much better about the crush I had on Danny Bonaduce when I was 10! Go Danny Boy!

jeannedb on December 17, 2006 at 2:16 AM

ScottMcC on December 17, 2006 at 1:48 AM

ScottMC,

Are you referring to his “coming out of the closet” as a person who voted for George W. Bush, and for believing in George W. Bush?

It is time for conservatives to put more effort into establishing more movie outlets, movie production companies, and more media outlets to counter balance the heavy handed leftist, liberal, democrat bias movie-entertainment industry, and news media.

William

William2006 on December 17, 2006 at 2:18 AM

I’m bettin’ this’ll come up on the next Glenn Beck……Danny has been on his show (radio and tv) more than once.

TBinSTL on December 17, 2006 at 2:26 AM

Interesting point about Danny committing career suicide admitting voting for Dubya. I don’t know how much of a career he had at this point anyway, but it was VERY refreshing to hear him say it so emphatically, as well as point out that we’re losing the hearts and minds and that this guy wants to make us the enemy.

Even better was when he rips him on the “free speech” point. Liberals pull this crap all the time. They make idiotic comments, get mocked for them, and in response they freak out “don’t infringe on my free speech!”, yet no one told them they didn’t have the right to make their idiotic comments, they just told them their comments are idiotic! Am I the only one who sees this at least once a week? Liberal makes some unhinged Bush/GOP hating comment, someone one the Bush/GOP side points out how stupid it was, and the liberal hater fights back with “FREE SPEECH!”, despite the fact that no one told them they didn’t have that right… they just used the same right to call them a retard.

I would die happy if a MSM outlet with the resources could put together an audio/video compilation of clips of exactly what I’m talking about here, to reveal how ridiculous the left is. In the mean time, I’d settle for SNL and Conan identifying the “new house intelligence chairman” as a Democrat when they mock his knowledge of Sunni/Shiite Muslims, or pointing out how borderline traitorous it is that Bill Nelson is posing with the Syrian President, Rockefeller brags about tipping him off to the war in Iraq over a year before it began, Kerry heading to Syria and asking to meet with Iran, Durban calling Gitmo guards Nazis, Kerry calling American troops in Iraq terrorists before calling them idiots (followed by Rangel calling them poor idiots), 13 years of Dems making the WMD case leading up to the war, even glossing over the fact that it’s clear the WMDs WERE THERE, and just pointing out that the 500 “old” chemical weapons still demonstrate that Saddam was NOT “DISARMING AND DISCLOSING”, etc. etc.

Yeah, that would be a start. CBS? NBC? ABC? CNN? MSNBC? Fox News? Anyone? Come on, you can cover at least one of these angles, no? And Hannity getting to rant for 30 seconds doesn’t count. Come on, Fox? Can you squeeze this between Shep and Geraldo crying in NOLA?

RightWinged on December 17, 2006 at 2:53 AM

damn! spam filter got me again!

RightWinged on December 17, 2006 at 2:54 AM

Whats the difference between a talentless Z list celebrity and a talentless A list celebrity?…breasts?

EnochCain on December 17, 2006 at 3:02 AM

EnochCain on December 17, 2006 at 3:02 AM

Clever idea!

Among female “celebrities” most of my favorites are not known by the mainstream citizens in the United States.

Kajol, an Indian actress is among my favorites the world over. Not only does she come off as warm, congenial, likable, and attractive on screen, the movies I’ve seen her in, such as Kabe Kush, Kabe Gum, have all left me feeling good. They are nice movies.

Young Emmy Rossum, a pretty, feminine actress with doe like eyes, has some talent and, so far, to my knowledge, she has not made a total idiot of herself. Her performance as Christine in the movie version “Phantom of the Opera” is argued by people, some saying they hated her, many saying that, for a sixten-seventeen year old at the time she shot the movie, she did very well, and sang very well. I enjoyed her singing.

I enjoy her singing live with co-star “Raoul” Patrick Wilson, both on ABC’s Good Morning America, and singing with Patrick Wilson live again in Japan, accompanied on piano by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Nevertheless, your comment is quite clever, although one actress, previously known to be naturally endowed, or buxom, actually was nominated for an academy award after she gave birth to a baby and her voluminous breasts were not as voluminous.

Who is that actress?

Jennifer Connelly. The movie?

A Beautiful Mind. (Yes I did not like the movie, and they watered down the guy’s historical anti-Semitic rants out of the movie).

I wonder, of the males who have had a waning career in Hollywood movies, who will go out and get breast enhancements to jump start their careers?

William

William2006 on December 17, 2006 at 3:30 AM

Good responses to a moronic douchebag. Bravo, Bonaduce!

Free Kurdistan on December 17, 2006 at 4:51 AM

If that asshole Conner tried that with me while I was minding my own business eating lunch, I’d kick his ass.

georgej on December 17, 2006 at 6:31 AM

Get some Danny

nascardad45 on December 17, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Go Danny! Right on SO many levels.

Mojave Mark on December 17, 2006 at 10:19 AM

Danny deserves better than that.

William

William2006 on December 17, 2006 at 1:24 AM

Glenn Beck has already made plans to have Danny B. guest host his show soon. I didn’t know much of anything about Danny, (past the Partridge Family when I was a kid) before the hour long interview with Beck.

Danny’s a complicated guy, seemingly working his way back from his dark side. I’m pulling for him to make it, and lately he seems to be doing a damn good job.

techno_barbarian on December 17, 2006 at 10:41 AM

Skull and Bones? They are now using that as part of their “truther” argument?? Does that now mean John Kerry was in on the conspiracy?

Rick on December 17, 2006 at 12:34 PM

Very nice. A fellow American. Danny is a gentleman. I wish him the best. And for Dan… I hope he gets hit by a truck.

Griz on December 17, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Danny Bonaduce can crash and burn like many has-been actors do in a fog of booze and drugs and I will have nothing but praise for him if for nothing else because he faced down and chewed out the lying idiot “Truthers.” Here’s to you, DB, for doing The Right Thing.

Hollywood, take notice of the Bonaduce. Strive to be like him.

Tantor on December 17, 2006 at 1:25 PM

Beware John Conner

kiakjones on December 17, 2006 at 2:58 PM

More reasons to admire Danny. He’s apparently a Joy Division fan…

CliffHanger on December 17, 2006 at 3:34 PM

Rick, yes.

Many 9/11 Deniers believe that there is “democrat” or “conservative” party. It’s just two sides of the same coin. Therefore, this voting system was made to make it “look like” you have a choice, but really not.

Yeah, don’t ask.

MarkyX on December 17, 2006 at 3:35 PM

I can’t get this link thingy to work…

CliffHanger on December 17, 2006 at 3:35 PM

I wanna pay for Danny’s lunch & buy him a beer!

Frantic Freddie on December 17, 2006 at 4:06 PM

I just emailed him through MySpace and he replied !

The guy has been through the ringer and made some mistakes but he stands tough,no doubt, we could use more like him in the trenches of Hollywierd.

bbz123 on December 17, 2006 at 4:40 PM