Video: Behar wonders if Tim Johnson’s stroke was “man-made”; Update: DU shuts conspiracy threads

posted at 1:06 pm on December 14, 2006 by Allahpundit

She’s got a hot lead on a prime suspect, too.

Watch Hasselbeck. This is pretty much what it’s like spending a night out with friends in New York when you’re conservative. Although the applause usually comes from the other people at the table, not a live studio audience.

Thanks to Ace for the tip.

Update: Joy Behar — too crazy for DU.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I know what this party is capable of!

You don’t know how you got to the studio, you f*cking nitwit.

Jaibones on December 14, 2006 at 4:24 PM

Joy Behar — too crazy for DU.

AP

In our world, this would be the ultimate insult.

Jaibones on December 14, 2006 at 4:25 PM

“Apparently they are as ungracious in victory as they are in defeat.”

That’s because Democrats are people who were never taught manners.

I must admit, that her remarks angered me. She meant them. I question her humanity.

georgej on December 14, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Too crazy for DU?

hell hath truely frozen over.

One Angry Christian on December 14, 2006 at 4:29 PM

Whats really sad about this statement???

The Docs have already said it was a PRE EXISTING condition…

And still the mud gets tossed….

sigh…

Romeo13 on December 14, 2006 at 3:40 PM

Not only a preexisting condition, but a congenital condition, even. (For you Democrats out there, that means that he was born with it.) And there’s only one party that f*cks with people in the womb, and it isn’t the Republicans, so I think that pretty much lets us off the hook.

And for the record, like most commenters on this site I wish Senator Johnson a full and speedy recovery.

ReubenJCogburn on December 14, 2006 at 4:33 PM

I’ve loved Dari since I first started seeing her on FNC. Too bad they didn’t keep her national. Neat to see her here, though; and being more intelligent and professional than Joy/Rosie. Elizabeth: cute as ever.

urbancenturion on December 14, 2006 at 4:52 PM

Hey! I’m an old Vermonter, too (Addison County went to UVM). Moved away in ’89, though. Enjoy reading you, RightWinged, and now you, Stefka.

jdpaz on December 14, 2006 at 5:11 PM

According to IMDB joy(less) “used to work in a mental hospital.”

They make the patients work?

jdkchem on December 14, 2006 at 5:13 PM

All I know is I’d be much more careful about what I said than Joy if I actually believed the opposition had “Scanners” powers.

Blacklake on December 14, 2006 at 5:53 PM

I lived in NYC for a while and I met a lot of Republicans there and they cannot stand Bloomberg…I also loved how when I went into an “Authentic Southern Cafe” they had tshirts for sale with the different communist leaders in history.

EnochCain on December 14, 2006 at 6:42 PM

I hate to be rude during Advent, but these people (on the View) are just oxygen thieves.

Zorro on December 14, 2006 at 6:53 PM

New York? You got nothin’ AP! Nothin! I’m in Vermont folks, beat that! Unless you’re going to claim to be from Amsterdam or something, ya’ll ain’t got nuttin’ on this!

RightWinged

I just relocated back to Canada from the United States two weeks ago. I’m in Ontario. We aspire to be Amsterdam…

Canadians should opt out of this contest however. Your liberals are far more dangerous than ours. Both groups wish nothing but ill on the United States, but your liberals work from within.

OT – I had the TV on in the other room. The Wheel of Fortune came on and someone just won a trip to…..Amsterdam! Oh, the new holy land.

Canadian Infidel on December 14, 2006 at 7:17 PM

We don’t want anyone getting sick by any means, but, accepting Ms Behar’s premise, if it were so simple to cause a stroke, wouldn’t there be lots of folks in line ahead of Sen. Johnson, for whom we pray a swift and complete recovery?

DuffBeer on December 14, 2006 at 4:15 PM

I’m glad I’m not the only one who had that idea. “Tim Johnson? Don’t you think if we were going to kill a senator, we’d go for someone chairing a committee?”

It’s like how they believe W is simultaneously a total idiot AND an evil genius. Makes no sense to me.

Radish on December 14, 2006 at 9:01 PM

I think it’s digusting how his party affiliation is more important than his health – especially to the Left.

Hopefully he fully recovers and someone can show him a montage of clips and quotes from everyone worried about losing their precious majority.

reaganaut on December 14, 2006 at 10:10 PM

ReubenJCogburn on December 14, 2006 at 4:33 PM

Nice explanation – however, they only remembered the 2nd half of the word…

Update: Joy Behar — too crazy for DU.

When one commenter at DU wrote “Thank God”, in response to the editor’s request for no conspiracy theories, another replied:

Reply #160: Why are you thanking God when he’s behind the whole conspiracy?

So much for DU constraining the conspiracies…those morons can’t be stopped.

Entelechy on December 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM

I will heretofore coin a new term for the Democrat-leftist-liberal party, based upon the behavior and whining of its adherents.

I will add other terms as they pop into my head.

Here is a new term for them:

The Gripe Party.

They gripe about everything, but solve nothing!

William

William2006 on December 15, 2006 at 2:36 AM

What is she bitching about? He got top drawer medical care, just like HE WOULD STILL GET and SHE COULD STILL PAY FOR under The Pantsuit’s Peasant Plan.

seejanemom on December 15, 2006 at 8:33 AM

Yeah, Republicans have all kinds of magical powers if you’re a liberal conspiracy monger. Cheney pulls a lever to control world markets, Bush is a high level warlock that can summon hurricanes that only kill black people, Karl Rove is a mighty telepath that can control people’s minds…

I’m glad we have Democrats or I wouldn’t know about the Bushie Stroke gun. He probably keeps it under his bed next to Ronald Reagan’s AIDS Cannon and his Wand of Addict Blacks to Crack.

Lehosh on December 14, 2006 at 2:14 PM

Are we sure it wasn’t the “Jews?”

Help me!!! I ran out of tinfoil!!!!

I’d like to order a triple triple Aussie water for The View crew except for Elisabeth who gets a bottle of wine, dim lighting and soft music.

Sarcasm, Just one more service I offer.

VikingGoneWild on December 15, 2006 at 9:09 AM

This is what happens when the clueless enter into political debate.

Hazmat on December 15, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Heard this morning that it was an undetected genetic disorder that he’s had all his life — just didn’t know it. Do Republicans plan ahead, or what? Crazy.

wytammic on December 15, 2006 at 10:21 AM

Gipper Two-Niner to all VRWC operatives!

ABORT! ABORT! I say again ABORT! Mission compromised! Switch to secondary! I say again switch to SECONDARY target!

irishsquid on December 15, 2006 at 10:45 AM

It’s all so simple, really. Republicans are born with amazing mental abilities, the power to control the weather . . . wait, that was just Karl Rove. Nevermind.

Irishsquid, message received five by five. Please specify secondary target.

MarineDad on December 15, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Here is a new term for the Democrat-leftist-liberal party: The Gripe Party.

William2006 on December 15, 2006 at 2:36 AM

William, I hope you don’t mind me re-arranging your quote.

I just call them anti-Republicans.

Complaints and contradictions for every Republican proposal is boorish. It is conflict and that makes it tv-newsworthy, but it’s just anti-Republicanism.

When the incoming Speaker of the House’s greatest fear appears to be that President Bush may actually get credited for having a good idea rather than terrorism, poor border control, bad economy, whatever, it strikes me as a problem.

Let’s drop the “Us vs. Them” mentality, get back to “We” and get this ship back on course.

DuffBeer on December 15, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Is that Dari from Fox News?

Opinionnation on December 15, 2006 at 1:50 PM

No Joy Gipper-Two-Nine. Package has been released.

BohicaTwentyTwo on December 15, 2006 at 1:52 PM

Sad thought… She believes this non-sense and is not joking. I know her kind personally. They are capable of creating these insane what ifs from the slightest thing. It is very, very sad…

RalphyBoy on December 15, 2006 at 1:56 PM

Did you Fred Barnes comment on this? Equally asshole-ish.

honora on December 16, 2006 at 11:41 AM