Kos: It’d be “splendid” if Malkin had no security in Iraq Update: More reaction

posted at 4:57 pm on December 14, 2006 by Ian

“Screw them” Kos thinks it would be a “splendid idea” if Michelle leaves the Green Zone without security in her possible upcoming trip to Iraq.

Because only that way will her reporting be fully informed.

Why? Did you think he had another reason in mind?

Greg Sargent has a problem with Eason Jordan going to Iraq with Michelle Malkin. I think it’s a splendid idea. So long as they leave the Green Zone, and without security detail that puts a single US soldier in harm’s way. I mean, things are so splendid and it’s just like Philly and there’s all those great new schools! They’ll be perfectly safe, I’m sure.

This comes from the “man” who said “screw them” to a group of contractors who were savagely beaten and murdered in Iraq in 2004.

The Political Pitbull has posted reaction from other liberals blogs, including our friends at Crooks & Liars.

Comments

Before things get started, let’s not return the sentiment, okay? The man specializes in death wishes. Let’s not cut in on his racket.

Allahpundit on December 14, 2006 at 4:58 PM

A sad little creature, that Kos. Clearly jealous of an intelligent, strong woman. Probably wishes he were both.

JammieWearingFool on December 14, 2006 at 5:00 PM

I’ll just respond by saying the one thing I know will drive Kos and his ilk into a savage rage.

Merry Christmas, Markos!

Slublog on December 14, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Kos is moronic scum and beneath contempt. ‘Nuff said.

ReubenJCogburn on December 14, 2006 at 5:01 PM

But Allah, I really wanted to get my evil, conservative death wish quota filled for the day!

I think it’s amusing how people twist positive reports on Iraq.

We say, don’t just focus on the body count and the tension. There are some good things going on over there as well.

Kos says, “They think Iraq is so bright and sunny with its new schools, why would they need security…”

Not even a 3rd grader would draw that conclusion from someone saying, “Hey! It’s not all bad.”

JadeNYU on December 14, 2006 at 5:02 PM

I would be surprised if MM was in any danger. Muslims are basically cowards at heart. They’ll probably run like hell the moment that they hear the boss has arrived.

CyberCipher on December 14, 2006 at 5:02 PM

This is just classic. We have someone universally hated by the left, Tom DeLay, sending well wishes to a Democratic Senator who is having a health issue.

What do we on the right get for our compassion to the left?

KOS telling Michelle to drop dead, and some red-headed twit accusing us to causing the Senators stoke.

Liberal compassion indeed…

(rant about cutting in on KOS’s racket)

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on December 14, 2006 at 5:03 PM

Well, I’m outraged! But not surprised in the least.

NTWR on December 14, 2006 at 5:03 PM

I’m reminded of Steve Buscemi’s character in Billy Madison. There’s a deathwish list somewhere as this guy sits in the corner smearing lipstick haphazardly on his lips…not because he’s gay…but because he likes contrast if offers the mascara.

StoutRepublican on December 14, 2006 at 5:09 PM

If the point of Eason Jordan’s trip were to show how safe things are in Iraq, then perhaps Kos would have a leg to stand on.

But that’s not the point, and Kos knows it.

Jordan’s “mission” is to find The Man Who Never Was, and Michelle’s purpose is to call him on his bluff when he was foolish enough to dare her to come along. Nobody ever said it’d be without risk; quite the contrary, as a number of clearly concerned posters have already observed on a related Hot Air thread today.

In other words, Kos is, in his churlishly juvenile way, obliquely hoping that physical harm results from the trip. Doesn’t have the nerve to come right out and say so, of course, but there’s no other way to read it.

As an aside, depending on the neighborhood, I’m not so sure I’d feel especially safe wandering around some neighborhoods in Philadelphia, either…

Spurius Ligustinus on December 14, 2006 at 5:10 PM

*rimshot* hahaha

How many trips has Kos made to Iraq to get a true assessment of the situation and to talk with the soldiers face to face?

Mallard T. Drake on December 14, 2006 at 5:11 PM

Sometimes we wonder what makes these people tick.

We heard Joy Behar wonder if Sen. Johnson’s stroke was artifically indiced (implying that the Republicans are capable of murder).

We heard them accuse Republicans of shooting down Wellstone’s airplane.

We hear them accuse Republicans of doing the same to Mel Carnahan.

We hear them attributing every evil deed to either Bush or Rove.

Some of us may not understand how the Democrats can make these accusations. But I do.

That think that way BECAUSE THEY ARE CAPABLE OF COMMITTING SUCH ACTS THEMSELVES!

It’s why they accuse Republicans of vote fraud in Ohio — because THEY contemplate doing it themselves.

To wish evil on other people, as they are doing, or to accuse others of doing evil, means only one thing as far as I am concerned: THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THEMSELVES.

georgej on December 14, 2006 at 5:11 PM

Michelle needs to go to Iraq, and send KOS a pic of her flipping his ignorant, smeg breathed, arab loving, self.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on December 14, 2006 at 5:14 PM

I think Markos is just upset because he wasn’t invited to go with Michelle. Just another blow to his already overinflated ego, I guess.

GT on December 14, 2006 at 5:17 PM

I live in Philadelphia, it is not as bad as you think. Like any city we have our bad areas, but for the most part it is safe.

SAM 1X on December 14, 2006 at 5:18 PM

kos – coward and liar

jdkchem on December 14, 2006 at 5:19 PM

Just evil. Who can stand this???

Rightwingsparkle on December 14, 2006 at 5:20 PM

I wonder if Markos (aka screw ‘em) Moulitsas Zúniga would want a security detail if he went there? Big if, because you’s gots to have “balls” to go there to begin with. Maybe Ned “the freshmaker” Lamont go with him and hold his hand.

darwin on December 14, 2006 at 5:25 PM

Michelle would kick his ass without breaking a sweat. But that would be considered child abuse.

JammieWearingFool on December 14, 2006 at 5:25 PM

Gotta love those holier than thow, mine doesn’t stink but yours does, tree-hugging, fern fondling, flower-tossing, foliage-frigging, ultra-compassionate, we care more than you do, baby-murdering, God-hating, dope smoking, child-molesting Marxist/Leninist and America hating lying hypocrite scum elitist snobs like our friends over at the KOSylem.

Dave R. on December 14, 2006 at 5:25 PM

What a pathetic individual. I am sorry he’s such an unhappy being. Merry Christmas to all the Krazy Kos Kids!

Catie96706 on December 14, 2006 at 5:27 PM

Oh, and before I forget, Merry Fitzmas!

JammieWearingFool on December 14, 2006 at 5:28 PM

Dave R. on December 14, 2006 at 5:25 PM

And don’t forget that they all give more to charity than we do too. The recently released statistics are lies, LIES I tell you.

CyberCipher on December 14, 2006 at 5:30 PM

Oh, and before I forget, Merry Fitzmas!

JammieWearingFool on December 14, 2006 at 5:28 PM

Merry Solstice to you too. Got your Holiday tree yet?

CyberCipher on December 14, 2006 at 5:31 PM

local talk guy here in Boston with his ne holiday t-shirt.

Rich on December 14, 2006 at 5:35 PM

pffft

And anyone who is familiar with them would expect what from the racists and hate filled Kos kids… well wishes and God speed?

SilverStar830 on December 14, 2006 at 5:35 PM

Rich on December 14, 2006 at 5:36 PM

local talk guy here in Boston with his ne holiday t-shirt.

Howie Carr?

Slublog on December 14, 2006 at 5:41 PM

Just posted something over there on that Greg’s site. 5 minutes later it was deleted. Too funny. These people never cease to amaze me with their hatred and their “free speech for me but not for thee”!

Catie96706 on December 14, 2006 at 5:41 PM

Allah,

Would it be fair to call him a “coward” now? How about issuing a challenge to him to go over there in Iraq with Michelle? Perhaps he’ll finally learn something over there?

Kokonut on December 14, 2006 at 5:42 PM

The irony there is that I bet Kos would be scared to go to a College Republicans meeting let alone Iraq.

bj1126 on December 14, 2006 at 5:43 PM

Michelle would kick his ass without breaking a sweat.

Heck, I’d pay money to see that.

Dave R. on December 14, 2006 at 5:46 PM

Typical peace nik hypocrisy.

infidel on December 14, 2006 at 5:48 PM

Let’s compare and contrast… Consider the reaction of the right to their Senator’s health issues. In yesterday’s thread I said we should remember our reaction, the next time they cheer for Cheney’s death when he has complications and goes to the doctor or for a routine check-up… Even on ordinary days, they always express their death wishes for Cheney, which was the complete opposite of how the right reacted to their guy’s problem. One day later and they’re wishing harm on Malkin. Classic. Predictable POSs.

RightWinged on December 14, 2006 at 5:54 PM

More tolerance and love from the peaceful left. The world would be so peaceful and happy if only all conservatives were room temperature.

These people truly sicken me.

hoosierken on December 14, 2006 at 5:54 PM

Oh, give him a break, I am sure he is a state of withdrawl because Mentos cut off his supply.It’s just junkie talk.

bbz123 on December 14, 2006 at 5:57 PM

I must clarify my last statement, I did not mean their breath-mint products, I meant their pharmaceutical suppository line.

bbz123 on December 14, 2006 at 6:01 PM

I don’t suppose that little POS would suggest that Jon Carry leave the green zone unescorted.

And I don’t suppose there’s any chance of him doing it, either.

Pablo on December 14, 2006 at 6:03 PM

Kokonut,

How about issuing a challenge to him to go over there in Iraq with Michelle?

Hell, let’s take up a collection to fund him. I’ll pay, just to see him nose to nose with a few of America’s Finest. Perhaps they can introduce him to some of the Iraqis that he thinks should just be left to slaughter.

Pablo on December 14, 2006 at 6:06 PM

Just like Philly? I’ve got news for that idiot, there are parts of Philly and every major city in America I wouldn’t walk or drive through without a military detail. Only violence happens in Iraq right? If Michelle needs security, I’ll be glad to handle that. As for Mr. Jordan, sorry, perhaps Kerry will lend a hand…………

ritethinker on December 14, 2006 at 6:07 PM

Before things get started, let’s not return the sentiment, okay?

Sorry, but…

I hope that son-of-a-gun stubs his toe!

Not too hard, you know, just bad enough so that he has to jump up and down on one leg for a few seconds.

Sorry, it had to be said. If you have to ban me, I’ll understand.

John from WuzzaDem on December 14, 2006 at 6:18 PM

Id contribute to the “semd Kos to North Korea” fund.

He wouldnt be dead just with his natural political element.

William Amos on December 14, 2006 at 6:30 PM

Pablo raises an interesting point. Kos would need a jihadi security detail over there to escort him around. Heck, they might even let him remotely trigger an IED as some sort of internship program.

Don’t worry, Kos… Jesus still loves you. There is hope for redemption for even the most wretched soul. In layman’s terms: no one can remain such an astounding a-hole forever.

SailorDave on December 14, 2006 at 6:43 PM

Allahpundit on December 14, 2006 at 4:58 PM

I agree. Please, let’s just leave it at everybody thinking what everybody else is thinking, okay? And let’s not have anybody getting cute by offering an opinion as to what everybody else is thinking, either. Listen, Kos already knows what everybody’s thinking, he already knows he’s an a$$h0l3, and I’m sure he already secretly wishes he were dead. So let’s not have any piling on, all right?

:-)

Kralizec on December 14, 2006 at 6:50 PM

I always wonder how well thought out idiotic statements such as Kos’ are….

Michelle is a wife and mother. If she went out without security and something happened (as he seems to be hopefully implying), that would leave motherless children. Is that something Kos celebrates?

Michelle is an American. If she were captured, US soldiers would risk their lives to rescue her. Is the potential loss of the lives of American soldiers something Kos celebrates?

Michelle is a human being. If something were to happen to her, it is not a figment of our collective imaginations that would be suffering. It would be a living, breathing, human being. Is the suffering of fellow human beings something that Kos celebrates?

If he is not for these things, why would he say something as completely ignorant as what he has said.

Oh wait, I guess it’s all negated by the fact that she has a different opinion on issues than he does. I guess that makes it o.k. then. /sarcasm

JadeNYU on December 14, 2006 at 7:00 PM

She didn’t get his permission first? Jeezus, these people are pompous self-important twits.

Topsecretk9 on December 14, 2006 at 7:14 PM

Hey, I’ve got an even better idea, markos. Why don’t YOU go to Iraq and make sure that you DO have lots of American Soldiers around you at all times? I’m sure they’d be happy to show you around. No, I’m not ‘returning the favor’ by suggesting that he be fragged, but I bet the Troops would give him and earful and show him and eyeful.

Tony737 on December 14, 2006 at 7:19 PM

Kos reminds me of Golem.

Poor little Golem.

frankj on December 14, 2006 at 7:35 PM

He’s probably a chronic bed wetter.

Zorro on December 14, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Isn’t kos what I use on my teeth in the morning?

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on December 14, 2006 at 7:56 PM

Hmm…where’s that nipple-pinching screencap of Kos from the Lamont commercial?

James on December 14, 2006 at 7:59 PM

KOS = King Of Slime

Jim Treacher on December 14, 2006 at 8:12 PM

I wish gout on Kos. I have it. It sucks but it isn’t lethal. Gout and the power goes out at night and he has to walk throw a room with barbells on the floor to get to the bathroom.

Bill C on December 14, 2006 at 8:55 PM

Kokonut,

How about issuing a challenge to him to go over there in Iraq with Michelle?

Pablo on December 14, 2006 at 6:06 PM

I wonder if any of the KOSsacks would go to provide security for Markos (aka screw ‘em) Moulitsas Zúniga ?

Michelle has volunteers who want to go.

tormod on December 14, 2006 at 9:13 PM

I think georgej is on to something. In AA it’s summed up by the aphorism, “You spot it, you got it.”

mikeyboss on December 14, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Yeah a bunch of frauds aren’t they? Cracks me up how afraid of alternative views they are…they don’t like to upset their creepy culties.

But then the Prospect fired a guy for daring to have a principled view (criticizing bad behavior of a Dem) so it all fits into their echo chamber and speech suppression.

Topsecretk9 on December 14, 2006 at 9:34 PM

who the f**k is Kos again?

Joe on December 14, 2006 at 10:22 PM

I still don’t know how he got a pass on that one.

Markos reasoning”

“MOULITSAS: Yes, I don’t regret that at all. I mean, the blogs are a raw, emotional medium, and they are what they are. And they’re not measured conversation, they’re not edited, they’re raw. And at the time, the context, the reason I was so angry is that same day that those four mercenaries were killed, five U.S. Marines were also killed, and they were completely ignored by the media, by the traditional media. And I wear combat boots, my allegiance is with my brothers and sisters in uniform, not with people who are there to profit from the war.”

Didn’t sound sincere when I heard it.

Drtuddle on December 14, 2006 at 10:50 PM

Daily Kos. . . Is that like a dump or something.

Pardon me Beavis , I have to take a Kos.

Huh a Huh, Huh

Those guys made Ophrahs Sexiest man of the year list.
Now that’s Kos for a real flush.

Texyank on December 14, 2006 at 11:12 PM

DESPICABLE

labwrs on December 15, 2006 at 12:06 AM

The funniest thing about this is that Kos knows that most of the troops over there would give their left uh, hand for the chance to be on her security detail.

spmat on December 15, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Sometimes we wonder what makes these people tick.

We heard them accuse Republicans of shooting down Wellstone’s airplane.

We hear them accuse Republicans of doing the same to Mel Carnahan.

We hear them attributing every evil deed to either Bush or Rove.

georgej on December 14, 2006 at 5:11 PM

Yes, but they not only contemplate such things, they wish for them and work for them, and at some point in the near future ( when McCain wins the presidency in 2008, maybe ) more than a few of them will start actually acting on their crazy-violent fantasies.

Then what?

Janos Hunyadi on December 15, 2006 at 12:21 AM

If anyone could help, I’d appreciate a pointer to something that Michelle’s said or written that was hate-filled, a lie, or anything other than well-thought-out opinion. I’ve not agreed with everything she’s ever said, but do agree with most of her views, and have always had respect for the way that she’s expressed them.

In other words, she’s no Ann Coulter.

And I don’t understand how it is that her enemies on the left find it so much easier to demonize her and try to shout her down than to simply respond and attempt to rebut her views. Saying that her views should be suppressed, solely because they’re incapable of convincing response, doesn’t move me one iota. And that seems to be the universal leftist response.

So I figure that, even though I’ve been reading her for far longer than she’s had any blogging presence, I get the impression I’m supposed to believer there are a bunch of really outrageous and clearly inflammatory things she’s written or said. I sincerely doubt it, and I won’t be holding my breath waiting for someone to forward me links to said offensive material.

Patton on December 15, 2006 at 12:46 AM

With all due respect to Michelle, the guy that should be going to Iraq to help Eason Jordon with the search is OJ. He’s the one and only man to bring when you’ve just absolutely got to find the real killer!

BTW, has anyone checked Kos’ computer? That just might be the best place to start looking for Jamil Hussein.

JeffB. on December 15, 2006 at 12:51 AM

One choice quote from that blog site:

# sonofdy Says:
December 14th, 2006 at 12:00 pm

Throwing a pie in the face is assault. If is also a direct attempt to suppress speech.

For an ultra-litigious pansy ass, and lawyers who want some media time, yes a pie in the face is assault. And if she continues to spew misinformation, I don’t see a valid reason why her attempt at speech shouldn’t be suppressed. If your speech is full of lies, what good is it to the discourse in this country? Suppress it I say!

Here’s hoping she confuses an IED with her IUD.

There we have it, again!

Clearly an open admission of the hatred and oppression that leftists hold in their heart toward those who have a different opinion or world view from their own.

They want to suppress everyone’s free speech but their own.

They also do take an active part in violent attacks against those whose philosophical point of view differs from theirs, as is expressed in this snipped post. They justify their own tossing of pies in people’s faces and wishes that Michelle gets murdered.

They have accused conservatives of being violent, racist, and evil, while all along they manifest the lion’s share of the very excrement they claim to see in others.

Vitriolic screams from the depths of their dark, love less, hate filled space where a heart would have been, had they any humanity in them.

Such depravity!

William

William2006 on December 15, 2006 at 5:37 AM

One of the contractors killed that day was Michael Teague. Also known as “Big Mike”. Mike was retired military, 160th SOAR, Fort Campbell. Mike left behind a wife and teenage son. The last time Mike’s son saw him was as some 3rd world POSs were dragging his already lifeless body behind a vehicle to hang on a bridge. This awful scene was made worse by comments from the left. Kos among them. To Kos: “screw you”.

MDR
MSG, USA(R)

SPIFF1669 on December 15, 2006 at 6:46 AM

William, good post. Libs hate what they see in themselves. Accusing others of the same evil is like therapy for them. It makes them feeeeeeeel better.

Tony737 on December 15, 2006 at 7:05 AM

Jeff B, that’s hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh. I do look forward to seeing what Michelle finds (or, in all probability, *doesn’t* find) with Eason Jordan, and i pray for their safety.

flutejpl on December 15, 2006 at 11:17 AM

I’m sure he’d get the same treatment as (and probably would be escorted along with) the Reuters people. He’d get the opportunity to see “the other side”. Sadly, Kos would probably be okay with sitting and observing a jihadist ambush on our troops.

Rick on December 15, 2006 at 12:40 PM

Thanks to lack of immigration enforcement, it’s safer in Iraq that on American highways.

Drunk drivers and “undocumented” criminals don’t discriminate, Markos. They don’t care how you voted before their actions end your life.

Freelancer on December 15, 2006 at 1:05 PM

Kos is such a lowlife.

Karol on December 15, 2006 at 2:27 PM

What a human turd.

Anyway, I know we are all better than to wish him dead, but where do we stand on him getting kicked in the nuts? Repeatedly?

Wolfman on December 15, 2006 at 3:41 PM

I skipped most of the previous posts cause all I really wanted to say was ‘Screw Kos!’

And add that in fifty years nobody … NOBODY will remember his name, nick-name, or whatever. He is to petty to leave a legacy. His ‘Kos-Kids’ won’t follow in his footsteps when he is gone because they NEED Kos to exist. They are weak.

We don’t need to respond with a death wish towards poor, momentarily significant Kos. Like all mortals, he will age, and die. It will come to pass in Gods time. The sick tree of his marxist bigotry will perish when he is no longer around to water it, and your grandchildren will never know his name. His decline has begun.

USA, all the way!

ValhallaMike on December 15, 2006 at 5:18 PM

Wolfman?

Better put on your Sh*t-kickers!

Heh-heh!

USA, all the way!

ValhallaMike on December 15, 2006 at 5:20 PM

there’s all those great new schools!

…KOS sure isn’t learning – “there are all those great new schools”, for the erudite.

Then this from the ‘KOS alliance’:

I don’t hope Malkin gets shot in the face . . . but I also don’t not hope she gets shot in the face.

Is that wrong?

– spencer

***

A screechy, hate-mongering, squeaky-wheeled, immature, fame-qddicted, rage-a-holic, mendacious, belligerent, disingenuous, extremely biogoted professional victim of a joke.

I wish not for bad to occur to her, nor would I shed a tear were something to befall her.

Says it all!

Entelechy on December 16, 2006 at 1:34 AM

Self serving, empty, meaningless and futile publicity stunt.

eminuu on December 16, 2006 at 4:30 AM

“Screw Them” Kos and his brainwashed teenybopper followers are nothing more than bottom feeders.

Dina on December 16, 2006 at 10:15 AM

My dearly departed Mother would surely say:”Consider the source.”

hillbillyjim on December 16, 2006 at 11:17 AM

They created their own hate speech legislation…I look forward to the howls when the thought police break down their doors and haul them off to the gulags.

goldenmoment on December 16, 2006 at 11:28 AM