DU moderators deleting “a great many posts” agreeing with David Duke

posted at 8:14 pm on December 14, 2006 by Allahpundit

Star tipster RLW caught this exchange buried in a thread critical of the anti-semite turned “anti-Zionist.” Evidently DU moderators aren’t comfortable with a Klansman as a spokesman for the progressive position on Palestine.

But “a great many” of their readers are.

Good news for Hillary, though, huh? She’s got an advantage over Obama that she didn’t anticipate.

At least they’re deleting them. Click the image for full size.

du2-tn.png

Click and scroll here, too. If you want real filth, though, follow the comments at YouTube on the video of the Blitzer interview. Stormfront couldn’t do it better.

Update: They’ll be calling Romano Prodi a Zionist puppet soon too.

Comments

Why not? Dems are the original party of the KKK. Is anyone surprised?

thedecider on December 14, 2006 at 8:17 PM

Why not? Dems are the original party of the KKK. Is anyone surprised?

thedecider on December 14, 2006 at 8:17 PM

Zell Miller would be proud.

Nonfactor on December 14, 2006 at 8:30 PM

I can’t even read that stuff because there’s no structure to it. It’s not in chronological order, nor is there an outline format to show who’s responding to what. It’s incoherent.

The Monster on December 14, 2006 at 8:33 PM

It is funny how Robert Byrd gets a pass on his KKK past.

quax1 on December 14, 2006 at 8:36 PM

Well, this stuff is more prevalent b/c of neonazi sites which will go unmentioned. But there are lot of people being indoctrinated by mere propaganda on the internet. Hence the vile youtube comments

mainmann on December 14, 2006 at 8:38 PM

I can’t find the anti-Semitic posts because it’s hard to wade through all the posts condemning them. Obviously there are some crazy jew-hating Democrats out there, the only thing that this thread proved to me is they are far outnumbered by reasonable ones.

JaHerer22 on December 14, 2006 at 8:39 PM

Liberals have a hierarchy of agrieved minorities. No amount of oppropriam is too much for those who stand opposed to the oppressed.

Add embracing real racists to the list.

Bill C on December 14, 2006 at 8:40 PM

And there are very few crazy, Jew-hating conservatives. So can Liberals stop calling us fascist?

Bill C on December 14, 2006 at 8:44 PM

But if an Arab says it, it’s okay since the Jooos are suppressing them? I completely comprehend…I think!

SouthernGent on December 14, 2006 at 9:04 PM

Progress would be banning the aholes.

EF on December 14, 2006 at 9:09 PM

I can’t read the screen caps too well, but doesn’t one of the posters admit that many of the banned posters have been there a long time?

billy on December 14, 2006 at 9:25 PM

The past is again their present.

JammieWearingFool on December 14, 2006 at 9:28 PM

Bill C on December 14, 2006 at 8:44 PM

And most of those crazies are marginalized by conservatives. Which is why it drives me nuts to see fellow Jews staying in that muck pile on the other side.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on December 14, 2006 at 9:32 PM

Jew-hating Dems. Dem-voting Jews. I don’t get it.

I’m reading “We Were One” about U.S. Marines in Fallujah. The Marnies borrowed some armored bulldozers from Israel. One of the dozers had a note written on it in black magic marker: “To Marines, kill them all”.

If only American Jews could be more like Israeli Jews.

Tony737 on December 14, 2006 at 9:56 PM

I was part of a political web BBS owned by a liberal from massachusetts.

On his Political forum we had the normal run of moonbats liberals and a few conservatives.

Then we started seeing the moonbats take a very anti jewish position. In addition to the “bush was behind 911.”

Many of us conservatives got sick of seeing all the 911 conspiracy spam threads that we did manage to convince the mods that we needed a seperate forum for them.

But then the Moonbats and Israelis haters started to team up with their “We hate GW and 911 was an inside job.” because they shared common ground.

That is when one of my freinds went to a website run by one of the nutcases. He had just started a thread about “Can Jews be trusted”

My freind discovered he belonged to a website called “Stormfront” a BBS for white Supremiscists. Many of the same threads on Stormfront were also posted on the political BBS.

We showed the poor libs the truth. That they had more in common with White supremicists than they realized.

Suffice to say they didnt like that. Long and short of it is that I got banned for being “a troll” and the guys who did “Can we trust jews ?” are still there.

Make of it what you will. but it seems that the DU and Kos and other places are now havens for white supremicists.

William Amos on December 14, 2006 at 10:05 PM

William Amos on December 14, 2006 at 10:05 PM

If you go far enough left you run into the far right.

I don’t believe that, however. I consider them all totalitarians. Communists and fascists hated each other the most because they were preaching to the saem audience.

Bill C on December 14, 2006 at 10:19 PM

I am not really surprised with them. Back in 1930s and 1940s NKVD (grandfather of KGB) had a simillar rule. Once one of your own is behind the bars start getting rid of all the documents or anything like that would relate the convicted to to government.

Kent on December 14, 2006 at 10:20 PM

In all of this there are two forgotten words “Never Again”

Gwillie on December 14, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Ummmmm…..does anyone here NOT fully realize that the War Against Civilization has two fronts: the Islamo-fascists who come at us from the outside, wanting to kill us all, and the leftist moonbat extremists who are at us from within, wanting to destroy the very civilizations which raised and nurtured these mutant and hideously ungrateful little sh*ts.

Six in one, half-dozen in the other…..

The moonbat-extremists and their apologists mostly control “academia” , but that’s not enough. CNN, the fountain of urine and leftist bile, runs a whole program tonight on “Fire and Brimstone” attacking a minister who dares criticize whack-job nutball moonbats for being….themselves.

New Jersey legalizes “civil unions” giving gays the same rights as married couples, and the Featured Complaint is from “some gay groups” saying that they want their ‘unions’ legally recognized as marriages.

The Kos kids and DU and most of the media and Democrat Party are more than just a “fifth column”: they are increasingly an active, participating part of an escalating war to rid the West of any remaining elements of traditional Juedo-Christian morality ad cultural values

They appear to be winning.

Janos Hunyadi on December 14, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Jew-hating Dems. Dem-voting Jews. I don’t get it.

Its the self-hating jew syndrome.

Its not really surprising that these guys are anti-jew. They’re anti-minority too. They think minorities are too stupid to learn english, or make it in America without massive public assistance. All of their policy positions are informed by their racist beliefs. But they’re not racist, because they care. And they’re willing to spend your money to proove it.

Iblis on December 15, 2006 at 12:15 AM

So much for the KKK being rightist…

urbancenturion on December 15, 2006 at 12:45 AM

So much for the KKK being rightist…

That’s just it. What is a rightist? The term is used for libertarians and fascists, which makes no logical sense. The truth is that fascism in all its forms (Nazis, KKK, etc.) is left wing. It preaches that its followers are victims of some group that must be gotten even with – just like Communism, Islamism, and Socialism.

Coyote D. on December 15, 2006 at 12:56 AM

They appear to be winning.

Janos Hunyadi on December 14, 2006 at 11:55 PM

I understand the temptation to go there by saying they’re winning, but I still believe there is a majority of rational people out there who can and will rise up and stop it from taking complete control. Perhaps, a pipe-dream. I must believe it however. Rational people do exist and at some point must fight back. I see it on small fronts and sometimes, large ones.

thedecider on December 15, 2006 at 1:02 AM

Note – in a way I actually support this (to an extent).

Readers of DailyKos are more likely to be influenced by groupthink, and are more likely to form there opinion around what everyone else has posted.

I suspect someone is trying to shape the opinions of their own community.

And honestly, Michelle, I’d hope you’d delete similar comments here.

Prysorra on December 15, 2006 at 1:03 AM

There were millions of rational Germans in the Twenties and early 1930s, milions of rational Russians in 1917…..

you get the point. Having lots and lots of rational people in a society is not enough.

Janos Hunyadi on December 15, 2006 at 1:18 AM

If only American Jews could be more like Israeli Jews.

Tony737 on December 14, 2006 at 9:56 PM

Generally speaking, there seems to be a fundamental difference between Jews who have grown up in, or chosen to return to, their ancient homeland, and those who have not. That would be an interesting subject for a book.

infidel4life on December 15, 2006 at 1:27 AM

Janos Hunyadi on December 15, 2006 at 1:18 AM

Oh yeah, I understand your point, Janos. Diligence is the price we pay. Sometimes it feels like we are the lone sirens in a world of deceitful dissenters. Some of whom live among us.

thedecider on December 15, 2006 at 1:37 AM

Infidel4life (love that name) all of my Jewish friends are libs … except for one, she’s from Israel and of course when it comes to the war on islamofascism, she’s hard core conservative. Just a microcosm of the wider Jewish mindset I guess.

To try to understand it for myself I compare it to the Scottish lib/con divide. Scot libs wanna break away from the U.K., while Scot cons wanna stay. Well, I’m a con, I’m a Scot … but I’d rather see Scotland be independant. I’d rather see just about ANY country independant of it’s ruling neighbors. Kurdistan, Tibet, whatever. Maybe in this case they’re “classic liberals” like us and not the modern day socialist liberals like our lefty Dhimmicrats. Just a theory.

Tony737 on December 15, 2006 at 6:50 AM

The Wizard’s curtain is coming down.

Asshats.

seejanemom on December 15, 2006 at 9:01 AM

The posting and comments on certain topics, The Holocaust, White Supremacists, Black Supremacists, Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, racists, anti-semites etc has resulted in “new” comments and posts across the blogosphere. I suspect that with the acceptance and utilization of RSS and the use of content screening Bot’s that a sort of google-bomb or similar propaganda campaign is being conducted

It happens all the time on other topics as well. In this case the amoral fools attract attention a bit more. Actually “they” do us a great service, regardless of how lumped together with these idiots by the moonbats, sooner or later even moonbats have to come to their senses. Yes at greater cost but still the wake up call is eventually answered, at least historically…???

Just a Thought,

GoingThere on December 15, 2006 at 9:56 AM

JaHerer22 on December 14, 2006 at 8:39 PM

The anti-semetic ones were all deleted. And if you sort through everything there, you’ll note that A LOT of posts were deleted (it’ll say “this post deleted” in place of the post).

Esthier on December 15, 2006 at 9:56 AM

And honestly, Michelle, I’d hope you’d delete similar comments here.

Prysorra on December 15, 2006 at 1:03 AM

Of course Hot Air will. When I was given a user name and password, Allah warned not to write anything like “nu– mecca”, which I have promised never to do.

Esthier on December 15, 2006 at 10:00 AM

I’ve always found liberals to be the most racist groups of people. If it isn’t overt (like the anti-Semitism) then it’s covert (“oh you are too genetically inferior to make decision for yourself so let me tell you how to run your life”).

Nothing a liberal hates more than to say a black person leave the Liberal Plantation and refuse to be called Toby. They will publicly flog them with blackface, oreos and Uncle Tom references if they dare to start to think for themselves and realize that the Leftists have not been offering a hand up from oppression, but was really the hand holding them down to be oppressed.

Faith1 on December 15, 2006 at 10:24 AM

I once posted the Nazi party platform—straight from the Stormfront web site—on the DU. I asked what problems they had with it. They were hard-pressed to come up with any objections. Then I got banned…

jdpaz on December 15, 2006 at 10:55 AM

How could they not object to it? How benign could it have been?

Esthier on December 15, 2006 at 11:11 AM

I can’t find it now—they’ve completely changed their website since I last saw it (3ish years ago). I removed the word “white” in one place from their list of beliefs. If you added “abortion on demand” it would’ve looked exactly like the Democratic party platform.

The word “nazi” has become shorthand for “people that do bad things”. We tend to forget about the “socialism” part of “national socialism”.

jdpaz on December 15, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Esthier, hopefully my reply will make it through the filter.

jdpaz on December 15, 2006 at 11:37 AM

woot

jdpaz on December 15, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Those are the same folks who would read “The Fountainhead” and root for Toohey, and be upset when Roark is acquitted at the end.

Freelancer on December 15, 2006 at 12:26 PM

It’s nice to see the party of diversity and tolerance show who they really are. It seems the CBC, Congressional Black Caucus, is upset with the dems because they don’t have enough black staffers. The GOP on the other hand has plenty. The dim-wit Behar, whatever her handle, after positing the notion that Tim Johnson was poisoned by the GOP went on to say his health was secondary to dems keeping control of the senate. Nice. We will never foget the disgraceful performance at the Wellstone memorial(another death attributed to the GOP by leftist kooks)where the dems turned a tribute to a man into a convention of hatred and bitterness aimed at their political opponents. Now they are fretting over the aged-wonders of the senate, Byrd, Akaka, Inoway(?), and Obie Drunk Kennedy. Not because their beloved but because their majority is so, so slim. As the great one himself put it, the dems will keep Johnson on life support for the next two years if that’s what it takes to maintain the majority……….

ritethinker on December 15, 2006 at 10:23 PM

Not all things “Liberal” or “Socialist” are to the left. Communism is a leftist type of ideology, but if you look at the Nazi Party, even though they are the National Socialists, they are pretty conservative. The LDP in Japan has “Liberal” in their title, but are a very conservative party.

And the argument that “liberals” exploit minorities is laughable at best. Liberal minorities would then be exploiting themselves? No.

Nonfactor on December 15, 2006 at 10:57 PM

How much of a surprise is this? Lefty support for Palestine has always been a publicly acceptable form of anti-Semitism.

Tantor on December 16, 2006 at 3:17 AM

David Duke. Wasn’t he a Louisiana state representative? If memory serves he ran a couple of times as a Democrat, and lost. Switched his political affiliation to Republican, ran, and won.

Water seeking its own level????

honora on December 16, 2006 at 11:46 AM