Video: Rosie: DeVito isn’t a drunk, he just had too many drinks

posted at 4:30 pm on November 30, 2006 by Ian

Rosie and the gang didn’t seem to mind DeVito’s drunken anti-Bush tirade on yesterday’s show. Somehow, I think if Bill O’Reilly was in Danny DeVito’s shoes, they would have a different view on the issue.

Babwa’s reaction to Rosie’s constant interruptions:

3-_nov-30_-012-_1__0001.jpg

Comments

Rosie isnt an idiot she just has a too few brain cells to know she is an idiot.

William Amos on November 30, 2006 at 4:33 PM

So he’s not a drunk. He’s still a jackass.

thedecider on November 30, 2006 at 4:35 PM

What – no youtube link to ‘tarded Rosie?

Editor on November 30, 2006 at 4:35 PM

I thought that was retard Rosie…

She’s not retarded… she was tarded enough the first time.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on November 30, 2006 at 4:39 PM

Rosie’s not overweight, she’s just had too many chimichangas.

NTWR on November 30, 2006 at 4:40 PM

I predict Rosie will be off the show by February.

Who’s with me?

Mazztek on November 30, 2006 at 4:46 PM

Is barbara gonna hurl ? I do that alot towards rosie

William Amos on November 30, 2006 at 4:50 PM

…and Rosie isn’t a lesbian. She just eats p*ssy.

…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Puritan1648 on November 30, 2006 at 4:57 PM

Allah,

I’m starting to get worried about you. If you start posting Montel clips or showing pics of Britney’s crotch (no offense, Ace) I’ll be forced to conclude that you are in a race with Gawker.com. Please, no more Rosie for a while, K?

Jiggity on November 30, 2006 at 5:01 PM

If I was a producer of that show and a guest had the disrespect to show up plastered, I would have told him to get the hell out and never let him on the air. All those ladies, and Rosie, should be insulted that Danny-boy would keep downing the drinks knowing he would be at a taping in a few hours. What a putz.

Mallard T. Drake on November 30, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Suggested caption for picture on top:
“Careful Barbara you don’t know where this finger has been!”

Bradky on November 30, 2006 at 5:05 PM

That’s about what I would expect to hear from old Rosie O’Donut.

rplat on November 30, 2006 at 5:06 PM

Rosie doesn’t really have a fat head, it’s just bigger than Texas.

JammieWearingFool on November 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

I predict Rosie will be off the show by February.

Who’s with me?

Mazztek on November 30, 2006 at 4:46 PM

Over Thanksgiving, I heard my mom and sister say that they never watch The View anymore because of “Rosie.” The only ones they liked were Barbara Walters and Elizabeth. They also liked Star Jones, the one Rosie booted.

If they represent the average viewer, Rosie is probably a goner as soon as she has been on long enough to prevent charges of “homophobia.”

januarius on November 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Love the leggings! If you are over weight, aren’t you supposed to wear vertical stripes?

Mallard T. Drake on November 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

I predict Rosie will be off the show by February.

Who’s with me?

Mazztek on November 30, 2006 at 4:46 PM

In a fair world, in a just world, I could get behind this.

But that ain’t the way it is. So I gotta tell you…

Rosie will be the last (wo)man standing on that show.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go and start drinking heavily.

EFG on November 30, 2006 at 5:09 PM

Suggested caption for picture on top:
“Careful Barbara you don’t know where this finger has been!” — Bradky

…took your suggestion, gave picture one and then picture tow above another look in that context…and the context of Rosie’s interest in the ladies…and the word “proctology” sprank into my crowded mind….

It will now take dozens of beers to drink that picture off my mind.

…so, thank you….

Puritan1648 on November 30, 2006 at 5:10 PM

Mallard T. Drake on November 30, 2006 at 5:07 PM

She’s got a little Hamburglar thing going on. Maybe she ate him.

JammieWearingFool on November 30, 2006 at 5:11 PM

Allah,

Jiggity on November 30, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Sigh…Don’t take it personal Ian. He didn’t mean no harm by it.

Maybe you could start putting your name in Red Font whenever you post something?

EFG on November 30, 2006 at 5:12 PM

It will now take dozens of beers to drink that picture off my mind.

…so, thank you….

Puritan1648 on November 30, 2006 at 5:10 PM

You are quite welcome… anything to help the anemic malt and beverage industry perk up!

Bradky on November 30, 2006 at 5:12 PM

Love the leggings!

Exquisit indeed. I think she’s going for the Wicked Witch of the West style this season.

natesnake on November 30, 2006 at 5:15 PM

“…and I’m not fat, I’m just too short for my body weight!”

mojo on November 30, 2006 at 5:16 PM

She’s got a little Hamburglar thing going on. Maybe she ate him.

Best In Thread!

natesnake on November 30, 2006 at 5:16 PM

It was rather disrespectful and irresponsible of a veteran actor to show up blitzed.

But, he was hanging with “The Sexiest Man Alive” and leftist to boot (Clooney) so expect moral relativism and apologetics from the drunk hobbit.

Black Adam on November 30, 2006 at 5:19 PM

I remember directly after 911 she appeared on the OReilly Factor stating her support for Bush.

O’DONNELL: Well, I wouldn’t be here. Here I am. That woman right there didn’t want me to come. My publicist, Lois Smith, 74, cried on the phone last night. People were saying to me are you out of your mind? I’m not out of my mind. Because I’m not afraid of you. You’re smart, you went to Harvard, you went to B.U. like I did.

You grew up around the block. I know where you’re coming from. I don’t think you are a mean-spirited guy. September 11 changed a lot of things for me, Bill. I will say this, before September 11, I was definitely mildly myopic in terms of my political agenda. If you were Democrat you were probably right, and if you were a Republican you were probably wrong. Everything changed for me that day.

O’REILLY: Really?

O’DONNELL: My entire worldview changed. If you would have told me September 9 that I would have been at the world series game filming George Bush throwing out the first pitch with my 6-year-old son crying, I never would have believed you, but I was. Because my whole worldview changed.

What happened Rosie?

maintenanceman on November 30, 2006 at 5:21 PM

I never thought I would prefer Ellen to Rosie…

allie on November 30, 2006 at 5:22 PM

Danny was so excited to be going bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Then there was a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear said “You’ve got two choices. I either maul you to death or we have sex.” Danny decided to bend over.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Danny soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.

The grizzly said “That was a huge mistake, Danny. You’ve got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we’ll have rough sex.” Again, Danny thought it was better to comply.

Although he survived, it would take several months before Danny finally recovered. Outraged he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned round to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear said “Admit it, Danny. You don’t come here for the hunting do you?”

there it is on November 30, 2006 at 5:24 PM

Rosie isn’t a fart, she just stinks.

bloggless on November 30, 2006 at 5:25 PM

…we actually oughta take the focus off of DeVito…be charitable….

…he’s 4 feet tall.

…standing flat-footed, he looks most of his male Hollywood friends in the dick.

…he’s built like a snowman.

…he has to sleep with Rhea Perlman.

…he can’t get nightmares of his old lady in Penguin costume out of his head.

…he was being groped by Rosie.

Hell. I’d drink, too. He was out with Clooney. Given his physical inventory, you think you’re *REALLY* gonna get any “overflow action” when you’re out with Clooney? He probably goes clubbing with Tupperware, to save women for later.

…it’s gotta suck to be DeVito.

Puritan1648 on November 30, 2006 at 5:28 PM

What happened Rosie?

She gave up on Bush. That Bush.

JammieWearingFool on November 30, 2006 at 5:30 PM

Please, no more Rosie for a while, K?

Jiggity on November 30, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Well, if it had been Allah who posted Rosie this time around, it would be retribtution for the light comments on his Litvinenko posts. He’s learned a few things about being ignored and terrorizing over the years.

Editor on November 30, 2006 at 5:38 PM

She gave up on Bush. That Bush.

Gotcha… she was attracted to the name.

maintenanceman on November 30, 2006 at 5:43 PM

The quality of a message is usually inversely proportional to the volume with which it is delivered.

shaken on November 30, 2006 at 5:46 PM

I really don’t watch network TV or most movies – so I really do not know where the F Rosie O’Donnell or the others came from. However – What the F is BABA WAWA doing? I guess she realized that no one took her seriously anyway. What a disgrace – a bunch of babling loudmouths.

iam7545 on November 30, 2006 at 5:51 PM

Re: EFG on November 30, 2006 at 5:12 PM

Thanks. That is a good idea, but it’s happened so many times, I’m like a beekeeper who is immune to his bees.

Ian on November 30, 2006 at 6:33 PM

Only slightly relevant, but did anyone see Devito in the movie “Other People’s Money”? It is an interesting story which no matter how how evil and greedy they made corporate executives out to be in the end is shows why capitalism works.

Resolute on November 30, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Video: Rosie: DeVito isn’t a drunk, he just had too many drinks

Well, that makes it all okay then…

But buy a gun and your the devil incarnate…

…just ask Tom Selleck.

Lawrence on November 30, 2006 at 8:43 PM

I predict Rosie will be off the show by February.

Who’s with me?

Mazztek on November 30, 2006 at 4:46 PM

Perhaps — but I predict that “The View” is no longer “on the air” by April of 2007.

CyberCipher on November 30, 2006 at 10:00 PM

I never thought I would prefer Ellen to Rosie…

allie on November 30, 2006 at 5:22 PM

No contest. I don’t want to look at either of them, but Ellen can be funny, from time to time.

urbancenturion on November 30, 2006 at 11:17 PM

They weren’t so kind to Mel Gibson.

doingwhatican on December 1, 2006 at 7:56 AM

The best part of the movie “Ruthless People” was in the end when the Bette Midler’s character, Barbara, beats the crap out of DeVito’s character and throws over the Santa Monica pier!

kiakjones on December 1, 2006 at 1:03 PM

“…and I’m not fat, I’m just too short for my body weight!”

mojo on November 30, 2006 at 5:16 PM

Mojo, I think the prescribed height for that body weight is … What? Seven-foot-three, maybe?

52Ranger on December 1, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Resolute on November 30, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Definitely a better performance than his VIEW appearance, if not his best. Starting with an “Amen” and ending with a comment on his own funeral vs. that of the business involved, Danny DeVito performs one classic movie monologue in that one as he convinces the stockholders to vote their shares with his takeover. It’s worth seeing just for that five minutes.

52Ranger on December 1, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Rosie, Doing the women that American men won’t do!

Gooch on December 1, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Was DeVito on Foxnews that morning?

Jonesy on December 1, 2006 at 3:43 PM