Audio: Michelle vs. Mahdi Bray on the airport imams

posted at 8:12 pm on November 29, 2006 by Allahpundit

Bray’s the Executive Director of the Muslim American Society’s Freedom Foundation, which filed complaints yesterday with the DOJ and Department of Transportation on behalf of six poor naifs who, just by coincidence, managed to do everything wrong.

He’s also an interesting guy in his own right.

The clip runs almost 20 minutes so I’m giving it to you in two formats. Below is the Flash version if you want to settle in for the journey, and here’s the mp3 in case you’d rather download it and use your media player to skip around a bit.

Comments

It’s a little late but I think Laura and Michelle just carved up their turkey.

right2bright on November 29, 2006 at 8:34 PM

I don’t know much about this story, other than what I have read at HotAir. To me, the seat belt extenders and seat location aspects seem to be the most alarming points. But I don’t want to find out later that this is wrong or exaggerated.

As for Mahdi Bray, I have read enough about him to believe that he is a horse’s ass, and not in the least bit interesting.

Jaibones on November 29, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Bray, isn’t that the sound an ass makes?

right2bright on November 29, 2006 at 8:35 PM

I am very grateful for the vigilance of MM and Laura in addressing these critical issues of our times. THANK YOU!

sonnyspats1 on November 29, 2006 at 8:39 PM

Carved up a turkey? You aren’t kidding! And that was after they roasted him… Well done. (Pun intended)

Zorro on November 29, 2006 at 8:41 PM

“Blond mothers who have been forced to drink their own breast milk”

?!

Jaibones on November 29, 2006 at 8:55 PM

Jaibones on November 29, 2006 at 8:35 PM

When I first heard about the seatbelt extenders, I immediately thought that was a good way of aquireing(sic) an improvised weapon.

A seat belt buckle, swung at the end of a 2 to 2 1/2 foot strap would be pretty effective as a club.

I’m not saying that these guys had that in mind. But I am saying that a seatbelt extender can be used as a weapon.

EFG on November 29, 2006 at 9:01 PM

EFG on November 29, 2006 at 9:01 PM

An interesting point. I heard a news story today that quoted a passenger as stating the extenders were not even used. They were laying on the floor. Curious…

thedecider on November 29, 2006 at 9:21 PM

God is God.
Allah is Allah.
Isis is Isis.
Ra is Ra.

Do not confuse them.

CrimsonFisted on November 29, 2006 at 9:21 PM

Allahallahallahallahallah……just think I needed o get that off my chest.

Is it me…or are a lot of these Imams BLIND (literally)??

What’s up with THAT?

seejanemom on November 29, 2006 at 9:30 PM

OK, I know this is not a help forum, but can someone tell me how to download the mp3 file Allahpundit refers to? When I click on his link all I get is my QuickTime player that will let me play it, but not download it?

Thanks…..

CharlestonCritic on November 29, 2006 at 9:31 PM

Blind imams … I think we all know how they went blind … they’re just not allowed to do it during ramadan.

Tony737 on November 29, 2006 at 9:50 PM

Charleston Critic:

right click > Save target as

================================

“turn it down until I finish”

“act like it!”

Gotta love Laura!

Ropera on November 29, 2006 at 9:56 PM

Bray sounds like a stammering, slurring, amateur, low-rent CAIR clone… He really should have known better than to have taken a knife to a Gunfight.

Laura and Michelle tore him a new one!

Jack.

Jack Deth on November 29, 2006 at 10:11 PM

C’mon, That was Danny Devito. Not Mahdi Bray .

You ain’t foolin me this time. : )

Texyank on November 29, 2006 at 10:18 PM

They say the extenders are used to connect seatbelts across the aisle to make movement more restrictive.
Isn’t it obvious the clerics set this up? They purposely made movements, prayed out loud in a forceful manner, to set themselves up as victims. Not unlike goading police while a hidden camera is trying to catch them “crossing the line”.
It was a set-up to disparage or dilute common sense. Make us back down, so when the real thing happens we will be sitting in a corner too afraid to notice or take the risk to stop the obvious.
The imams are disgusting. They are bullies, and when you call out a bully they whine and cry.

right2bright on November 29, 2006 at 10:30 PM

right2bright I think you have nailed it.

They want to de-sensatize airline crews and passengers to their type of conduct.

The next time a moslem asks for a seat belt extender do you think the attendant will dare refuse him?

Labamigo on November 29, 2006 at 11:06 PM

I like it. Conservative pundits gone wild.

Mojave Mark on November 29, 2006 at 11:39 PM

I heard part of the Bray/Malkin interview with Laura this morning. Bray’s modus operandi is to talk incredible fast, spewing falsehoods so quickly that the interviewer can’t get a word in to even ask a question or dispute a given falsehood. In other words, Bray likes to filibuster.

Finally Laura got angry and cut his mic off in order to get her rebuttal in. I was happy about that, since the Bray falsehoods and his general obnoxious attitude could have caused me to have a vehicular accident.

baldilocks on November 30, 2006 at 12:35 AM

This is so asinine. Back in more civilized days there would have been one answer to this whole charade – the airlines are private property. The owners have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. What’s the problem? If you don’t like it walk. Without property rights there are no rights.

Kevin R on November 30, 2006 at 12:35 AM

Kudos to Michelle and Laura, caught just the tail end of the interview today..

Nice slice and dice job on the turkey..

normsrevenge on November 30, 2006 at 1:07 AM

I would have loved to hear Bray’s explnation for the request of seat-belt extenders.

I think right2bright has nailed it.

This was a setup planned by the imams.

F15Mech on November 30, 2006 at 1:55 AM

Charleston Critic:
right click > Save target as

CharlestonCritic on November 30, 2006 at 2:52 AM

Ropera,

I’m using Firefox and “Save target as” is not in my right click menu, had to open up IE7 and use it… closed it right back up:)

Thanks again!

CharlestonCritic on November 30, 2006 at 2:57 AM

Mahdi Bray sounds like an immature adolescent.

He has a very underdeveloped attitude and has revealed that he is in denial and inconsiderate of the concerns of others.

It is clear that the six Imams called attention to themselves and behaved in a manner which caused concern among passengers and crew.

Boo hoo!

When I travel with my family, we are shaken down, frisked, scanned, the works. We have been separated from the other passengers and sent down a lonely corridor into a separate room in which our luggage was ransacked and we were ordered to rip open a gift which was wrapped by our daughter for her grandfather.

My father-in-law was stopped four times in one direction while traveling toward California for his daughter’s wedding.

These spoiled brat Imams and Mahdi Bray are “inconvenienced” because of their own behavior. My wife and I, my father in law, full time US military personnel in their uniforms travelling to Iraq with their orders, gray haired old women with walkers, pretty women in T shirts and jeans, or dresses, we are all inconvenienced and treated as if WE are potential terrorists, while airport security cannot stop more than two Muslim or Arab looking men in a row. For more on that read the 9/11 commission findings and also read “Flying Blind” by Michael Smirconish.

So, to all Muslims, especially those who outwardly call attention to themselves as these six Imams did, 9/11 happened. We are inconvenienced because of YOUR religious brothers. We are frisked, delayed – we missed a flight because security would not let us go through in time to get our flight – our children are terrorized by airport personnel in order to carry out the insane security check on us, while Muslims are specifically listed as a hands-off group as I stated above, in which two or more cannot be stopped and undergo extra screening.

Boo hoo!

Suck it up and stop acting in a way that freaks out the passengers and crew!

William

William2006 on November 30, 2006 at 6:15 AM

William, isn’t it disgusting that Soldiers, in uniform, get taken aside and scanned while muslims walk through unmolested?

Labamigo, I’m Crew and I can’t speak for all Crews, but I won’t be giving any seatbelt extentions to anyone who doesn’t look like they need one.

Tony737 on November 30, 2006 at 8:21 AM

Talk about getting your ass handed to you…and you know that he was UPSET by being talked to that way in public by 2 WOMEN !

DoctorDentons on November 30, 2006 at 9:02 AM

Imams calling for Muslims to boycott airlines ? hey, have at it. I support your boycott. Thank you for making air travel safer.

Sasnak on November 30, 2006 at 10:33 AM

He never got around to explain, he knows it was a set-up.

Now I see why the muslims like to keep women in the back-ground…two womem like that can whip your ass and have a good time doing it. Next year the imams are going to request duct tape instead of veils for their women.

right2bright on November 30, 2006 at 10:35 AM

Wow! What a great start to my morning. Excellent clip!

CookeyD on November 30, 2006 at 10:38 AM

Charleston,

Next time this happens, in Firefox, it’s “Save Link As …”

The Monster on November 30, 2006 at 10:41 AM

I love Laura… She has a way of letting the nonsense peddlers put their foot to their lips, and then cuts them off to point out how they are about to show their insanity.

By the way, if you are on the plane, and asked to leave for any reason… Do it. Get over it, and catch the next plane. That’s the world that “Muslims” have created. These guys have been crying about nothing, because this is nothing. A non-story.

Also, notice how Laura avoided saying thanks for coming of the show…

RalphyBoy on November 30, 2006 at 11:17 AM

God is God.
Allah is Allah.
Isis is Isis.
Ra is Ra.

Actually, Allah simply means God in Arabic. That’s why Christians who speak Arabic also refer to God as Allah. Just thought you might like to be informed.

JaHerer22 on November 30, 2006 at 11:49 AM

“Jah” means God in Jamaican, yannow…

mojo on November 30, 2006 at 12:14 PM

I can’t speak for anyone else in America, but, if this was in the hopes of desensitizing people, it didn’t work for me.

If I’m on a plane and similar stuff is going down, I’m going to point it out to a crew member.

If the crew thinks it’s nothing (or is worried about acting on it) and I still have that bad feeling in the pit of my stomache, I’ll ask to leave the plane.

I’d rather spend a few hours at the airport (and even extra money) to get on the plane and find out it was nothing than convince myself it’s nothing and find out I was horribly wrong.

I watched 9/11 from 4 blocks away. I have no intention of literally having a front row seat for the next terror attack.

JadeNYU on November 30, 2006 at 1:37 PM

JaHererTuTu-

“Allah” does no mean “God” in Arabic. It is the “name” of the Highest God. (The Ka’aba was chock full of them once upon a time.)

Allah“, through centuries of “folksy” use, mis-use and then through direct linguistic browbeating, has morphed into meaning “God”, in general Arabic usage.

And the cowed neighboring “People of the Book” -Jews and Christians- dhimmi-ly accepted this illegimate transformation of a tribal “god”‘s mere name to Mean the monotheistic deity, the One God, of the two previous faiths (from which Mohammad plagiarized his entire religion… except for the name “al-lah“, which he pilfered locally).

“Allah” is the title of their “God”.

(Which is clearly not the same deity as the other “Abrahamic” faiths, but a collage of huge bits of the first two with an Arabic scowl pasted over the countenance of Job’s Jaweh -to laughably crudely try to assert ownership.)

Do you know the Arabic word for “God”, as such?

(In other words, how would you say: “Allah is our God” in Arabic?)

profitsbeard on November 30, 2006 at 1:51 PM

Allah I was in the airport when these meteor worshippers where pulled off the plane. No one that I’ve talk to here and out in New York could care less about how these fools were treated. The greater opinion here is “why aren’t these men in jail”?

Couple things to point out. They almost certainly did this to try a dry run and get thrown off the plane for pure PR. None of them were even close to needing seat belt extenders and at least one of them has known terrorist funding links (holy land foundation ala Phoenix?).

The Minneapolis airport has a huge Somali workforce (no booze in my taxi) and one would have to be blind not to think Muslims don’t have sleep cells here. Also the head Minneapolis Somali speaking for these turds came to this country illegally. Just recently KSTP did an interview with an ex-CIA fellow that flat out stated that the last flight he would take is Amsterdam to Minneapolis.

Ah Minneapolis, Moscow on the Mississippi, home of Keith “I help fund CAIR” Ellison.

Timber Wolf on November 30, 2006 at 1:57 PM

Allahu FUBAR

infidel4life on November 30, 2006 at 2:03 PM

WOW! OUTSTANDING SEGMENT!

THANK GOD FOR THE POETRY, THE BEAUTY, THE TOUGHNESS, THE STRENGTH, AND THE KEEN ANALYTICAL SKILLS OF MICHELLE AND LAURA!

IMHO, I believe that for the most part, Mr. Brey is full of Islamo-Crap.

Notice how he tried to justify the seat belt extensions by answering in a roundabout way. Notice how he tried to project himself as the more knowledgeable person than Michelle and Laura by trying to outspeak them. Notice how the 14th Amendment is constantly being evoked by those in suspicious situations that THEY THEMSELVES create (HEY BREY, EVER HEAR OF EXTEGIENT? AND THAT’S CIRCUMSTANCES, NOT CIRCUMCISIONS WHICH MICHELLE AND LAURA SO INTELLECTUALLY AND ANALYTICALLY PERFORMED ON YOU).

I have traveled by air with blind people aboard…they have never asked for seat belt extensions or anything else for that matter. If they have to use the rest room, they simply get up and go, just like the rest of us…no special devices or help is asked for. Take this in with Laura’s airline friend who explained about those seat extensions. What does that suggest?

The message is quite clear…no matter what suspicious things they do, no matter what hateful or threating things they say…give Muslims a pass, be PC, wet your pants in their presence.

Laura is quite correct when she said that America is the best place for people, including Muslims and they should say so more often (like my neighbor who runs the local hardware store does-he has been praising America for years!)and that Bray should act like it.

The False Dervish on November 30, 2006 at 2:56 PM

Wow that was a totally inspiring show by Laura. My spine tingles when America is defended and stood up for without apology, as she deserves. That guy she had on was such an obnoxious and fillbustering waste of time. Seems representive of most of the Relligion of Peacians reps.

VinceP1974 on November 30, 2006 at 10:24 PM

Isn’t Mahdi the name of the militamen who are working for al Sadr? A guy I interviewed in the airport coming from Iraq said the Mahdi Army was the most vicious, brutal bunch of bastards they’d encountered. I wonder why this Bray person adopted that Islamic name? Hmmm…and I don’t believe he was born with it, either. He was probably born something like Walter Smith.

MsUnderestimated on December 1, 2006 at 12:55 AM