Video: Thanksgiving Ham

posted at 6:41 pm on November 23, 2006 by Allahpundit

This afternoon, while the rest of us were busy fighting over the last piece of pumpkin pie, Mary K was on Neil Cavuto’s show fighting to get a word in edgewise with fast-talking lefty Laura Schwartz. Her misery is our entertainment. Enjoy while you digest.

Comments

Happy Turkey Day!

Mmmmm… TURKEY!!!

Yakko77 on November 23, 2006 at 7:21 PM

Ham is great on Thanksgiving!

infidel on November 23, 2006 at 7:21 PM

Just who the hell is this Laura Schwartz? Besides being able to eat corn through a picket fence with those teeth of hers, where does she come from? She is the be all, that ends all, for the donkeys and offers all the talking points for them! Who is she and again, where did she come from?

NEMETI IN SYRACUSE on November 23, 2006 at 7:41 PM

Ham is a Thanksgiving staple at our house. That Turkey may come back on me.

Can somebody please hold my hair??

seejanemom on November 23, 2006 at 7:59 PM

Help the small business es? Right. Wont happen. Small businesses should be considered small at under 10 employees. 1/2 the work force in America comes from these small businesses, not under 100 or 500 employees. Conglomerates are going to destroy mom & pops, and that will hurt.
Neither party has a plan for the little guy.

Happy Thanksgiving.

shooter on November 23, 2006 at 8:00 PM

What is with the videos on Hot Air taking so long to load? It’s like I’m still on dialup.

lowandslow on November 23, 2006 at 8:32 PM

Mary Katherine is soo great. I could just reach out and kiss you. But you might misunderstand my motives…

Lawrence on November 23, 2006 at 8:33 PM

Neil has it. Nothing gets done and that is probably a good thing. Schwartz is just another rude moonbat.

Wade on November 23, 2006 at 8:34 PM

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in forever.

seejanemom on November 23, 2006 at 8:37 PM

Nothing like Ham for Thanksgiving. Thanks for capturing this for those of us glued to the Bucs/Cowpokes game.

Meanwhile, we’ve got the boss and KP on O’Reilly. How do you spell dessert? ;-)

steveegg on November 23, 2006 at 8:42 PM

Mmmmmmm. Ham.

vcferlita on November 23, 2006 at 8:51 PM

Mary K is definately a good comunicatior. She’s attractive and she’s got the smartz to go with it. I hope she gets on more often to a lot of these segments.
Great job MaryK!

auspatriotman on November 23, 2006 at 9:36 PM

Americans will be happy becuase they’re making more money becuase of the minimum wage hike??? Funny, every time the minimum wage has gone up my salary stayed the same; and my year end raise got smaller. Didn’t make me happy. Guess it’s true that liberals live on the Big Rock Candy Mountain afterall.

wolfva on November 23, 2006 at 9:51 PM

I’ don’t care about the democrats or republicans. I just want to kiss you…/J. Namath

Rich on November 23, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Raising the minimum wage is particularly pernicious because it hurts the very people it claims to help. Tell your liberal friends and family members to read my explanation for details.

The Monster on November 24, 2006 at 12:12 AM

Call me sexist if you will, but MKH is soooo much smarter and sexier than any dumb blonde libtard pundit.

infidel4life on November 24, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Schwartz is just another stupid liberal assclown.

georgej on November 24, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Democrats are emotionally disturbed and intellectually crippled. There it is.

Halley on November 24, 2006 at 2:42 AM

Besides being able to eat corn through a picket fence, that articulate fast-talking lefty Laura Schwartz sure is dumb. And talk about ugly? I mean ugly. I can say that cause she probably doesn’t come here too often, so she wouldn’t risk having her feelings hurt.

THeDRiFTeR on November 24, 2006 at 6:00 AM

Dang! How did I manage to send my kid to college before the DemonRats gained power?

wytammic on November 24, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Thanks, Neil, for losing control of that segment. Pfft.

Aunt B on November 24, 2006 at 10:33 AM

I’d like Laura to explain how you raise the minimum wage, roll back the tax cuts, and help small business at the same time? As she said, she’s “…an optimist.” But let’s be realistic at the same time. Neil’s reaction to her utopian vision of what the Democrats are going to accomplish was hilarious.

thedecider on November 24, 2006 at 12:20 PM

The dems are pure huxterism. I’m wondering when the smiles will fade and the curtain will be pulled back? For some people… never.

Mojave Mark on November 24, 2006 at 12:47 PM

Just who the hell is this Laura Schwartz?

Okay, so somebody has got to say it:

“May the Schwartz be with you.”

– Mel Brooks in Space Balls

CyberCipher on November 24, 2006 at 7:04 PM

Oh my goodness, it just now occurred to me what SHOULD have been said on Fox News last week:

Bill O’Reilly: “What kind of balls are we talking about here, Michelle, baseballs?”

Michelle: “Gum-balls Space Balls Bill — may the Schwartz be with you.”

CyberCipher on November 24, 2006 at 7:11 PM

Schwarz definitely dominated the time of possession, but she sure didn’t do much with the ball.

Blacklake on November 25, 2006 at 12:49 AM

Schwartz is a Genius!

Didn’t anyone else feel the power, the electrity in the air during her time on air on Fox News?

What wisdom!!!

William

William2006 on November 25, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Election campaigning is a time when the voter is made to believe that Christmas time comes one and one half months early.

“I am John P. Candidate running for Senator (Or a seat in the House of Representatives).” I will be your Santa Claus and give you all sorts of goodies, if you will only vote for me!”

William

William2006 on November 25, 2006 at 1:59 AM

Can anyone feel the excitement at the new congres?

What kind of goodies is Big Daddy Government, soon to have a new “direction,” or group in power, will we soon enjoy?

Forget about Santa Claus!

Give me a politician promising the sun, the moon, the stars, the ocean, and all the gold in the world, plus the ability to walk through fire, walk on water, fly like Superman, never become injured or ill ever again, to be miraculously healed if we are ill or injured, and to be wealthy beyond imagination, even if we are unsuccessful in anything and everything we do!

William

William2006 on November 25, 2006 at 2:02 AM

Not Ham at her best. She let the Dem talking head get the jump on her, failed to inspire the commentator to follow her lead, was reactive rather than directing.

Minimum wage? “First hundred hours”? Well, will Bush whip out his veto pen?

Withdrawal from Iraq? What about that?

Will Bush do what Clinton did in 1996? Then, Gingrich and the Republicans passed more than a dozen authorizing bills, and Clinton vetoed most of them, sounding the klaxons, the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. They passed the bills, Clinton didn’t like them and vetoed them, but the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

What if Bush vetoes any and all authorizing bills until he gets full funding for the war in Iraq?

I can see the NYT now. BUSH SHUTS DOWN THE MILITARY.

No end to the hypocrisy in the parlors of the Left.

Pity Ham isn’t engaging on these issues. She’d get the mikes, she’d get the cameras.

Anil Petra on November 25, 2006 at 9:54 AM

Not a chance. No way MSM gives time to conservative thinking.

Wade on November 25, 2006 at 4:26 PM