Video: Kerry on his troop remark: The “Republican attack machine” is out to get me!

posted at 2:18 pm on November 19, 2006 by Ian

John Kerry joined Chris Wallace on this Sunday’s edition of Fox News Sunday to discuss his troop remark and a potential White House run. Kerry immediately saw where the interview was going and tried to spin his way out of answering for his alleged faux pas and on to congratulating the Democrats for their “historic victory” earlier this month. However, Chris Wallace would not let him out of it. Kerry claimed the “Republican attack machine” masterminded the attack on him. It wasn’t everyday people who were offended that an United States Senator called our servicemen and women lazy and uneducated. It was Karl Rove who made Kerry say it.

Kerry’s Krazy Konspiracy is almost as bad as this:

kaptain_karl.jpg

When the conversation turned to the elections Kerry went on his “I mortgaged my house” spiel. I’m sure his Ketchup queen didn’t pay his mortgage.

Comments

Douche.

ReubenJCogburn on November 19, 2006 at 2:23 PM

Just wait for the Dems to starting screaming about another ‘nice little conservative hit job’ by Wallace. I’m so glad Kerry was able to give clarity on his absence from the campaign trail. It was his decision. He doesn’t make a convincing victim by constantly talking about “the full measure of the Republican attack machine”.

thedecider on November 19, 2006 at 2:30 PM

He’s only a veteran when he thinks it’ll help him, otherwise he’s been an anti-war guy his entire life.

ViperPilot on November 19, 2006 at 2:32 PM

I cannot wait to hear what his stand on the upcomming Draft Bill will be. For it before he was against it?

DannoJyd on November 19, 2006 at 2:36 PM

Reuben beat me to it. But I really think we need a more artful term for folks like Kerry. Douche seems a bit too obvious and common for a self-righteous turd of that stature and consistency. My Latin fails me, but I think it would be somewhere along the lines of Douche Maximus.

SailorDave on November 19, 2006 at 2:38 PM

WOW
This poor guy is pitiful – Don’t tell my friends that I said this BUT – I am a compassionate conservative. I kinda feel a little bit bad for him (very little). Not because he was misunderstood or that the Republican “attack machine” wacked him. I feel sorry for him because he is really suffering from some type of psychiatric disorder. I am not a professional but I say that he is still smoking too much dope or his meds are way out of wack! Poor guy has to play his dillusional thinking out in front of the world and the blogsphere.

iam7545 on November 19, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Conservative hit job by Wallace… maybe if he asked Kerry about “Halp Us Jon Carry” pic or his website’s linking to the Seattle PI editorial.

“Senator, are these troops part of the Republican smear machine?”

“Senator, after posting your apology, your website highlighted an editorial that said you were correct either way the statement was interpreted. Was that a botched link?”

rw on November 19, 2006 at 2:40 PM

Why pay anymore attention to the man. That picture of the new Demo leadership with JFK standing in the background like a spanked little boy says it all.

duff65 on November 19, 2006 at 2:54 PM

I agree duff65. Is there any way we could just pretend he doesn’t exist? His need for attention is almost as bad as Bill Clinton or O.J. Pathetic!!

sharinlite on November 19, 2006 at 2:59 PM

Ta la la ta la la. John Kerry.

Well, what do you think about someone who thinks that he is smarter than everybody. Crack whore theory: I did not take the drug,but the drug took me. Switch to Marijuana. Enough PCP. If his condition is not caused by drugs, with all due respect as politicians say when they are about to insult you, see a psychiatrist.

Ouabam on November 19, 2006 at 3:01 PM

Wouldn’t Omega Douche be a more appropriate title for Kerry? He’s pretty much the ultimate in douchitude. I mean, he’s got that whole french thing, he’s the big a** from Mass, his wife should be institutionalized, his military career, well, the less said the better…I mean, Olby tries but he has to attack bigger names to enhance his doucheness, but Kerry can manage it all on his own. He’s spent his whole worthless life evolving to the ultimate in doucheness, hence, he is..the Omega Douche.

austinnelly on November 19, 2006 at 3:20 PM

I also agree with duff65, Kerry has been demoted to the practice squad (football lingo).

TwinkietheKid on November 19, 2006 at 3:28 PM

I like how we republicans are so skilled at getting democrats to say stupid things.

I love our Jedi Mind powers to influence the weak and feebleminded.

William Amos on November 19, 2006 at 3:36 PM

He was against the apology before … no, wait …

Tony737 on November 19, 2006 at 3:36 PM

“I own it… I own it… I own it…”

Great, but you still won’t own up to it.

db on November 19, 2006 at 3:37 PM

Kerry, Kerry quite contrary my how does your ineptness grow!

SouthernGent on November 19, 2006 at 3:39 PM

Douche Royale (with cheese)

db on November 19, 2006 at 3:41 PM

I just watched this again to be sure that I heard it right. HE MORTAGED HIS HOUSE? House???? With all due respect you douche -I live in a house Mr Kerry – you and your wack job wife have several $2,000,000 estates. Next thing you know he will take a second mortage on his windsurfer to finance his exploratory committe. This idiot is wacked.

He really thinks that someone, somewhere believes this CRAP. Scary indeed.

iam7545 on November 19, 2006 at 3:43 PM

Still cant compete with “Olberdouche” as a nick name

William Amos on November 19, 2006 at 3:45 PM

“…Kerry went on his “I mortgaged my house” spiel.”

Which one?

harrison on November 19, 2006 at 3:46 PM

I had to listen to this again.
With all due respect Mr. Kerry – I live in a house. You and your wack job wife own several $2,000,000+ estates. To show your dedication next year – sell your freakin wind surf board on EBAY-
What a douche.

iam7545 on November 19, 2006 at 4:03 PM

This guy knew exactly what he was saying when he said it and he MEANT it.

He’s too smart to screw up like that, only a dummy like Bush would say something so stupid, or so we’re told by left wing elitists. HOW do we know Kerry’s so smart? Because he went to HAAAAAVAAAAAD. Yeah? So did Thurston Howell the thiiiiiird … and George W. Bush.

Tony737 on November 19, 2006 at 4:11 PM

Please run in ’08- Please!
Carter- Mondale-Dukakis-Gore-Kerry… Who’s next?

Valiant on November 19, 2006 at 4:13 PM

“…Kerry went on his “I mortgaged my house” spiel.”

Which one?

Can you imagine the explosion if Matthews had asked that?

B Moe on November 19, 2006 at 4:21 PM

“Republican attack machine”? Rove writes his speeches now?

Chris Wallace…Mike Wallace’s boy…the bete noir of the Left…and he’s a *Democrat*! Tee-hee/tee-hee/tee-hee-hee-hee….

“…and I’m going to ask you about ‘em, sir”.

Sic ‘em, Chris.

Puritan1648 on November 19, 2006 at 4:26 PM

The uber douche. It was the evil Republican attack machine that sent out their mind ray and made me angry over his remarks about the troops. Yep, I only do what my evil Republican overlords tell me……

Ellen on November 19, 2006 at 4:30 PM

Won three debates? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why does any one give this guy any face time on tv at all? It looks like Chris Wallace learned his lesson, he will never allow anyone like Clinton hijack his interviews again.

CrimsonFisted on November 19, 2006 at 4:41 PM

Simply more evidence that there is something truly debased about our human nature. We keep giving this twit air-time –just like we keep giving O.J Simpson air-time and book deals. I liken it to the same impulse that causes all the highway drivers to rubberneck when there is a bad or fatal automobile accident on the freeway.

CyberCipher on November 19, 2006 at 4:42 PM

Southern Gent, that was very funny!
Poor John Kerry, I wish I was that poor.

Catie96706 on November 19, 2006 at 4:47 PM

But guys!

Carry is now head of the “Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship”! Surely THAT shows the world what the Democrats think of him, his leadership, and his place in the party!

I predict his nickname will soon be “Disposable Douche”.

heldmyw on November 19, 2006 at 4:53 PM

John “Enema of the People” Kerry, Kennedy butler and asskisser.

mcgilvra on November 19, 2006 at 5:24 PM

Kerry is a spin machine that attempts to confuse even himself with those pesky facts.

x95b10 on November 19, 2006 at 5:28 PM

Kerry did well, he continued to attempt to talk about issues while Wallace kept badgering him about an old remark which blew over in a week. The only positive thing about the interview from Fox’s standpoint is they did present it as it was… a botched joke on Bush. If only most of the users here at hotair would face reality and admit that as well…

crr6 on November 19, 2006 at 5:40 PM

So Kerry’s first interview after his “joke” is with… FOX? What, Dan Rather wasn’t available?

Seixon on November 19, 2006 at 5:44 PM

Thanks to the Swift Boaters who exposed this poser. (I still shudder to think about a Kerry CiC).

infidel on November 19, 2006 at 5:53 PM

Your attitude: “All this questioning stuff is getting in the way of *MY* guy putting out *HIS* word.” Heavens above! Mr. Bush’s partisans have been saying that for six years!

So, it’s “badgering” when it’s done to one of the annointed. It’s “hard-hitting journalism” when it happens to “the enemy”.

…Kerry was backpaddling vigorously enough to make it up the mighty Colorado, Grand Canyon and all, against the current. He was double-talking this thing like an auctioneer. He wants the whole “slip” thing to go away.

Botched joke? Freudian slip, more like.

If only most of the users here at hotair would face reality and admit that as well… — crr6

Even if it was a joke, which I don’t for a second believe, it was, as Wallace points out, a nasty and imappropriate joke.

…but…we’re all stuuuuuuuuuupid here…thick heads, beady eyes, hard-of-hearing, hard hearts.

That’s why you drop by. Rubbing elbows with the great unwashed makes you feel *SO* superior as a representative of your species.

The man was on Fox…Hell’s mouth itself, staffed by the Princes of Darkness, spreading the party line of Lucifer himself, and fanning into the pristine airwaves the fumes from his butt…to here the Left tell it. What did he — and you — expect?

You should expect them to stop pitching underhand at *SOME point. He may feel entitled. You may think him entitled. Evidently, entitlement stopped at door to Mr. Wallace’s set today.

Puritan1648 on November 19, 2006 at 6:01 PM

John Kerry,

You. Are. So. Full. Of. CRAP!!!

Troy Rasmussen on November 19, 2006 at 6:11 PM

Two men walk into a bar. Ummm…they walked into a bar.
sorry
It was a botched joe.
I own it
…..

lsutiger on November 19, 2006 at 6:12 PM

*joke

lsutiger on November 19, 2006 at 6:12 PM

What a moron

Opinionnation on November 19, 2006 at 6:27 PM

You don’t think Kerry being a lying, treasonous, two-faced pinheaded gigolo is an issue?

B Moe on November 19, 2006 at 6:38 PM

John Kerry is a coward and left his troops behind.

Wade on November 19, 2006 at 6:44 PM

Dateline 2008… In an interview today, Senator John Flubdajoke Kerry admitted that he had received a well deserved spanking from the Democratic Leadership back in 2006 after a botched joke in which he insulted the troops in Iraq.

“Why do you think… three weeks had to pass… before I could sit down… for an interview about that very issue?” He said.

“Imagine, if you will… a Ted Kennedy, standing behind you, yelling over and over… “I want another hit! I want another hit!””. Kerry’s eyes misted over at that point.

He tearfully told this reporter that the worst part of the entire affair, came when Bill Clinton laughed at him, and stated “Boy, I bet Teresa’s gonna be madder than Hillary was when I told her that Monica kept that damn blue dress, No more fun with ketchup for you Johnny Boy”.

Still, Mr. Ketchup Kerry said that he is in this Presidential race for the long haul, and if he loses, perhaps for a u-haul.

RalphyBoy on November 19, 2006 at 6:54 PM

I viewed Kerry’s original remark.

That was NOT funny, nor was it a joke, nor was he attacking the president. He mocked the troops as being stupid and uneducated and getting themselves stuck in the hell of war in Iraq.

Kerry is a dishonest, self absorbed, egotistical, faux intellectual, arrogant, bombastic, and elitist!

Wallace was right to press him on his foul words and press him to address the effects of his comments on the troops and on the voters and their consideration in future elections and future leadership in our government.

Kerry was evasive and dishonest. Redirecting the blame onto conservatives or Republicans is a typical weak kneed, knee jerk, “Don’t blame me. I am only a innocent kid” behavior. Kerry spoke the original words, the Republicans did not. It is Kerry’s own responsibility to explain to us, the voters, why we should consider him for anything other than rattlesnake catcher in Arizona in the future.

When a guy like Kerry tries to blame someone else for his own foot-in-mouth moment, he reveals volumes regarding his dishonesty, lack of responsibility, disregard for others, including our military, and his deep concern for his own self interest.

And, no, Kerry, it does not mean anything to me that you claim “I am a Veteran.” That means NOTHING to me.

I am a Veteran as well, from the Vietnam War era. Your attempt to claim moral superiority based on “I am a Veteran” is disgusting!

William

William2006 on November 19, 2006 at 6:57 PM

For the whole year prior to the 06 elections I would comment vociferously on many blogs that “God forbid the Dem’s should ever get in control of this country.” Well as Job said “the very thing I feared has come upon me.”

I will not say in like kind about Skerry here because I don’t want to curse myself. But ya’ all get my driff.

auspatriotman on November 19, 2006 at 6:59 PM

No, that issue has already been adressed, kerry apologized, the media and most of the public has already dropped it…thats why its badgering…because no one cares.
As for the “freudian slip”, if you need to speculate that in order to paint liberals as the bad guys than more power to you. Now that it already failed to swing an election for you I don’t know why you still bother keeping up the charade though…

crr6 on November 19, 2006 at 7:48 PM

Kerry apologized that someone might have misunderstood, or misinterpreted his “joke.”

I did not misunderstand, nor did I misinterpret it. It was not a joke. It was a jab at soldiers who are stuck in Iraq because they are stupid and uneducated. After all, how do you think they ended up in Iraq.

Mel Gibson gets nailed for his drunken outburst. “The drunken heart speaks the truth” or whatever people say, while Kerry did nothing new for him, he has been bad mouthing the troops since early 1970. His reflexive comments reveal the depth of his heart – it is full of venom and vindictiveness, especially against the US soldiers and President Bush.

He can’t help himself. His mouth spews the vomit that he carries with him in his heart.

A real apology would be “I apologize for my words. I was wrong to speak them. I realize that I am insulting the troops. I ask forgiveness. I accept whatever the results will be for my disrespect and lack of respect.”

He could have said “I was rude to make such a statement. I realize that I have been making rude, destructive, incendiary comments regarding the military since the early 1970s and this is nothing new for me. I apologize for all those statements. I will turn over a new leaf and begin to work to praise and support the troops, rather than break them down and berate them at every turn.”

Regarding President Bush, Kerry could have stated “I have acted out of line toward President Bush. He won the election fair and square and my bloviating is not only unproductive, but divisive as well. We cannot defeat Islamic Jihadism if we are not united as one force, and for my part in contributing to the fractiousness of our nation, I apologize. I realize that I am a spoiled brat who has had a silver spoon in my mouth for years now. I will work to help and support the troops and President Bush for the good of our country and all her citizens.”

Kerry does not have he character or class to do anything remotely like that.

Mister pompous will continue to wax arrogant.

His arrogant claim that he won three debates against the President is nonsense. I watched the debates. Bush won all three, but trounced Kerry on numbers 2 and 3.

Kerry, arrogant, self absorbed New England liberal.

William

William2006 on November 19, 2006 at 8:05 PM

John Kerry is a Veteran?? Why, I never knew that! When did he serve? Was he ever in a war? Jeez, why doesn’t he just wear a sign so he doesn’t keep repeating it over and over.

He is a buffoon. He will never be a presidential candidate again.

Chris Wallace rocks. Keep the heat on these Donks who are used to the free pass interviews.

Mallard T. Drake on November 19, 2006 at 8:21 PM

Hey crr6 – u smokin dope too? Cmon – Kerry is dillusional. It doesn’t matter what he intended to say. His “I apologize to no one” sealed his fate- He will drift into the sunset like at the end of a Clint Eastwood movie.

No need to defend him here or anywhere else. Schumer and Clinton stomped him.

iam7545 on November 19, 2006 at 8:43 PM

“Crr6″, stupid is as stupid does–but I agree with you that we should all shut up about Kerry, and leave him alone. The only thing better for Republicans than Hillary running for Pres is Kerry running for Pres

I want a Clinton-Kerry ticket, myself

Janos Hunyadi on November 19, 2006 at 8:54 PM

How dare you people call John F’ing Kerry a DOUCHE! That’s insulting.

A douche cleanses a woman’s nether regions, removing unpleasant and malodorous emnations, leaving in their place a more pleasant scent. I submit that any honest observer must conclude that the Senator does precisely the opposite! Comparing the two is an insult to the hard-working men and women in the douche industry, and I’ll have no part of it.

Harumph!

The Monster on November 19, 2006 at 9:35 PM

I guess monday Chrissy Matthews and KO will bash Wallace for being mean to Kerry.

PS..Kerry was in Vietnam!…just in case no one knew after all he never brings it up.

mlong on November 19, 2006 at 9:50 PM

Every time he “apologizes” he has to include a political attack (“Republicans this or that, bla bla bla”) which therefore doesn’t make it an apology IMO.

Yakko77 on November 19, 2006 at 9:58 PM

Guys, he served, but more importantly, to him, he is a Democrat. Remember, there is different rules for him.

Ian on November 19, 2006 at 9:59 PM

Hey!

Did anyone know that John F. Kerry is a veteran?

Did you also know that he “served in Vietnam?”

Did you know that he beat his incumbent presidential opponent in three debates?

Didn’t know that?

Just ask John F. Kerry. He’ll tell you.

John Kerry … my hero ….

William

William2006 on November 19, 2006 at 10:13 PM

How dare you people call John F’ing Kerry a DOUCHE! That’s insulting.

Harumph!

The Monster on November 19, 2006 at 9:35 PM

I’m sorry, Monster. I apologize to any feminine hygiene products, douche industry workers, and/or women’s nether regions that were harmed by my thoughtless comparison to John Kerry.

(Note to John Kerry: At least that was a real f—ing apology.)

ReubenJCogburn on November 19, 2006 at 11:56 PM

There once was a fellow, John Kerry
The public of him oh so weary
His missus no longer with him to be seen
Frustrated he blames the “Republican attack machine”

The soldiers dumb he said to be
Those who study hard, elitists like he
Prima donna petulant on C. Wallace’ parade
crr6 on November 19 (2006 at 7:48 PM) us calls a charade

Entelechy on November 20, 2006 at 12:29 AM

Douche Royale (with cheese) and anchovies ala carte.

The stupid fool imagines that HE won the debates with Bush in 2004. Not only was his clock cleaned, but he was neutered and turned into a gelding in the process.

But let us not slander a veteran. Did you know that Kerry fought in Vietnam? 4 months!!

georgej on November 20, 2006 at 12:50 AM

I doubt he actually owns it. His wife probably does.

Sean M. on November 20, 2006 at 1:03 AM

Kerry can whine all he wants about “I own it” and fake an apology. It doesn’t wash.

In his infamous 1971 “testimony,” a couple statements that go unnoticed have never been addressed or “apologized” for.

The country doesn’t know it yet, but it has created a monster, a monster in the form of millions of men who have been taught to deal and to trade in violence…..

there will be some recrimination but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America…..

Tell us that was just a “botched joke,” Lurch.

LewWaters on November 20, 2006 at 1:15 AM

I botched it!

RightWinged on November 20, 2006 at 3:13 AM

He owned himself.

Ugly on November 20, 2006 at 3:35 AM

They call him Flipper…

“I apologize to no one.”

“I own it.”

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they’re crazy.’

“And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the–of–the historical customs, religious customs.”

Pablo on November 20, 2006 at 5:28 AM

“Republican attack machine” = “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy”

It was funny when Hillary said it, it’s even funnier now that “Cary” is still complaining about it.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on November 20, 2006 at 6:50 AM

The esteemed Democratic presidential candidate spoke. Why can you people just listen!!!

Golfer_75093 on November 20, 2006 at 8:39 AM

Give it up, pal.

bloggless on November 20, 2006 at 9:13 AM

No matter what he spews, the bottom line is, he LOST. John, it time for YOU to move on. You are the bad joke.

bloggless on November 20, 2006 at 9:23 AM

Senator Kerry,

First, You’re an idiot and your own worst enemy. Stop blaming other people for your personal weaknesses.

Second, please run for President again. It will make the RNCs job soo much easier.

Lawrence on November 20, 2006 at 9:39 AM

Golfer_75093 on November 20, 2006 at 8:39 AM

It’s easier to listen when he’s not talking out his heinz…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on November 20, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Kerry to saleman:

Do you carry a Republican Attack Machine in a size 12?”

fogw on November 20, 2006 at 10:17 AM

A question for our “elite” Media to ask Kerry.

Do you think one is qualified to be Commander in Chief of all American Forces if he himself has ever received a less than Honorable Discharge from the US Military?

Why was your Honorable Discharge that you released to the Media dated 1977, when you left the Navy in ’72?

Why haven’t you signed your SF 180? And if you claim you have, then prove it.

C’mon now “elite” media. How F’ng hard is that.

there it is on November 20, 2006 at 10:26 AM

Kerry…your are a moron and a disgrace to us Vietnam Vets…FU SUCKER!

areseaoh on November 20, 2006 at 11:05 AM

Kerry said he owned it but what he meant to say was ” I got pwn3d”

iNeXuS on November 20, 2006 at 11:35 AM

Chris Wallace and his darned conservative hit job

vcferlita on November 20, 2006 at 11:36 AM

I spoke with Ted Kennedy on this matter

I apologized to no one before I apologized

Just another phony politico with no backbone to initially see the error he made. Now who’s the dope or uneducated one?

And this man wants to be our President and lead this country.

One of the problems with some politicians, from any party, is they don’t have the mental or moral fortitude to acknowledge their actions. Dems seem to get a free pass no matter what they say. Today they say one thing and tomorrow they never said it or say something the exact opposite.

He’s not a vet…..he’s an opportunist of the highest order.

USN6872 on November 20, 2006 at 12:28 PM

I watched Chris Wallace interview Kerry and all I could hear over and over and over was I,I,I,I,I,I,I. This man is so hung up on himself and his ego that it is beyond words. I wish he would grow up and act like a REAL MAN at least once in his life.

bones47 on November 20, 2006 at 12:29 PM

…if you need to speculate that in order to paint liberals as the bad guys than more power to you.

…thank you…and I don’t need Mr. Kerry or anyone else to “paint liberals as the bad guys”…their actions speak louder than any words of mine….

Now that it already failed to swing an election for you I don’t know why you still bother keeping up the charade though… — crr6

…you’re right here. The Republicans lost.

The Democrats, on the other hand, seem to be under the impression that they *WON*. They most certainly did not. The Republicans, with the deftness and grace of a caracolling pachyderm in a chandelier emporium, *LOST*, gave away the farm with both paws, and utterly screwed the proverbial poodle.

…but *WIN*? Prove anything? Have anything approaching a mandate to institute the sort of America that exists in that narrow space between your ears? I don’t think so.

Kerry is just the symptom. The disease goes deep.

Puritan1648 on November 20, 2006 at 12:34 PM

I heard this one on the radio Sunday. Bones47, who posted above is right; it was all “I,I,I”.

I loved how he kept talking about “moving forward” and then brought up the past in Iraq and “WMD” while blaming the President for everyone’s problems around the world. What a great guy.

If he did nothing wrong, why did he admittedly go into hiding the last days of the election? Answer is of course: he was a liability and he knew it.

I’ve given a few speeches in my time, though not near as many as Mr. Kerry I’m sure. I bring this up because I always read what I am about to say instead of simply blurting it word for word and hoping that whoever typed it up got it right. A novice such as myself is aware of this; why was Mr. Kerry not? Only an idiot would trust staffers and aides to thrust something in front of their face saying, “read this!” without actually checking it over or at least reading ahead just a little while you are giving the speech. Just sayin’.

What he said was not a “botched joke” so much as it was a sarcastic comment made to a liberal friendly audience that he thought was sophisticated enough to understand his nuanced humor. Too bad the cameras were rolling.

Cary on November 20, 2006 at 1:09 PM

Did you see the smug look on Chris Wallace’s face? Kerry should have started jabbing his finger at him.

smitgx1 on November 20, 2006 at 2:53 PM

His own mouth must be part of the Republican Attack Machine.

urbancenturion on November 20, 2006 at 3:05 PM

“Republican Attack Machine”?

Is that a militant splinter group of the VRWC?

irishsquid on November 20, 2006 at 3:36 PM

The Republican Attack Machine is actually in Iraq right now.

You can see it in the background…

Mazztek on November 20, 2006 at 4:47 PM

The Republican Attack Machine is actually in Iraq right now.

You can see it in the background…

Mazztek on November 20, 2006 at 4:47 PM

I would LOVE to be an engineer working on that project.

urbancenturion on November 20, 2006 at 4:55 PM

I didn’t…um…..I mean…did anyone else know he was a Vietnam veteran?

seejanemom on November 20, 2006 at 6:10 PM

I’m going to miss this guy. He has to be one of the all-time greatest flub artists to ever walk the planet.

Who else could come up with that infamous “I voted for it before I voted against it”?

The scary part, though, is this clown came within a very few million votes of having his finger on “the button”.

prairiemain