Video: Michelle gets bleeped on O’Reilly

posted at 10:03 pm on November 13, 2006 by Allahpundit

If nothing else good comes of this, at least it means I can now safely use the word “balls” on this blog.

Because let me tell you — I’ve been dying to.

Here’s the boss welcoming our new Democratic overlords and reacting to the prospect of Hillarycare, take two. E.M. thinks there’s nothing to fear:

Most people blame the 1994 turnover at least partly, if not mostly, on the universal health care plan that Hillary presented to the Congress in 1993. Voters may want a change in health care, but they’d be just as happy with tort reform, a patient’s bill of rights, and C-Span-covered drug manufacturer testimony. They don’t want the government dictating the quality of their health care any more than they want the HMO dictating the quality of their health care, and since most people have visited the Post Office and/or the DMV, chances are, they know the government option is not only slower and less competent, but far more likely to kill you up front and as questions later.

The Republican minority that helped defeat Hillarycare in ’93 was hungry for power and committed to conservative principles, as the Contract With America would shortly prove. The Republican minority of ’06 is exhausted, compromised, and all too comfortable with government bloat. If they’re the last line of defense against socialized medicine, then I dare say we should prepare ourselves for a heavy blow.

To the balls.

Update: Speaking of which.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

As for O’Reilly’s feigned indignation, I don’t think he expressed the same delicate sentiments with the chick he wanted to “LOOFA”!

And BTW who the heck has a sex fantasy about scrubbing someones ass?

Soothsayer on November 14, 2006 at 3:01 AM

And BTW who the heck has a sex fantasy about scrubbing someones ass?

Soothsayer on November 14, 2006 at 3:01 AM

I don’t know, but Mark Foley would probably call such a person a prude.

RightWinged on November 14, 2006 at 4:18 AM

Ha! O’Reilly’s backpedaling made that even funnier. Chill out Bill. It’s cable. The FCC can’t yet fine Michelle and FNC for non-medical testicular references made on cable.

Oh, and KP: You didn’t “rack.” ihr-ROCK ! The least we can do is pronounce their country’s name correctly.

Mark Jaquith on November 14, 2006 at 5:36 AM

That was classic.

vcferlita on November 14, 2006 at 5:58 AM

It’s not so much the profanity as those wire-hanger beatings I get if the traffic falls below 100K.

You know, Allah, I can see a smidgen of Joan Crawford in Michelle. And you’ve got Christina all over you.

NO WIRE HANGERS!

Pablo on November 14, 2006 at 6:00 AM

O’Rielly sucks for interrupting an important train of thought over something as trivial as the word balls.

Bill needs to get some balls.

“balls”…funny word.

balls

Joe on November 14, 2006 at 7:08 AM

Michelle showing the darker side of her nature.

BAM!

Imagine what they must have edited out! heh, heh, heh

Lone Star on November 14, 2006 at 7:12 AM

Such LANGUAGE from such a pristine girl…

seejanemom on November 14, 2006 at 8:59 AM

Mainly, wouldn’t “balls” be allowed even on network TV?

I think balls would be allowed on network TV, the rules are pretty complicated it depends on the context, the time of day, and most importantly what kind of mood the FCC is in. If they feel like fining you they will, if they don’t happen to notice it and no one complains you will get away with it.

You can say whatever you want on cable as the FCC has no jurisdiction there. Most of the channels self-sensor themselves to placate adverstisers and maintain a family image, but it seems a little overboard Fox News felt the need to censor balls. The only channel I know other than the pay channels to ever run anything uncensored is Comedy Central when during their late night ‘Secret Stash’ movies.

JaHerer22 on November 14, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Michelle Malkin is the BALLS! More importantly, it’s a shame that more people don’t say what they’re thinking like that.

Donkeyhue on November 14, 2006 at 9:14 AM

Michelle:

It was your article ’2000, A Bogus Number, A Bitter Cause’.

“Sheehan and her pink lingerie-clad Bush-bashing brigade…”

Okay, I stand corrected, you didn’t say ‘liberal’ in this context.

Jonathon on November 14, 2006 at 9:38 AM

Maybe MM can get Gunnery SGT Hartman to “rip off their balls so they can’t contaminate the rest of the world!”

End Full Metal Jacket reference.

In the future use the word “stones.”

Sarcasm, Just one more service I offer.

By the way, anyone got a QB they can sell to my team? The current guy has balls but he’s got a short arm. ; ‘)

VikingGoneWild on November 14, 2006 at 9:51 AM

FNC beeped “balls”, huh?

May I suggest “bag” or “sack” for future use?

Kid from Brooklyn on November 14, 2006 at 10:09 AM

VikingGoneWild – Too bad you don’t have a GM; we could give you a Tedford product in Aaron Rogers in trade for one with brains.

steveegg on November 14, 2006 at 10:11 AM

Steveegg, Joshua, and Rightwinged:

Thanks for the explanation about the “bleeping.” I always thought that Bill O’Reilly was always live (unless he specified otherwise).

The False Dervish on November 14, 2006 at 10:15 AM

I suggest a competition:

How many usages of the word “balls” will fit on a web page.

Subcategory:

How many usages of the word “balls” will fit in a web page comment.

JamesonLewis3rd on November 14, 2006 at 10:17 AM

To the balls.

Heh. They didn’t bleep it very well, did they?

Jaibones on November 14, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Michele, you rock!

Ann on November 14, 2006 at 10:39 AM

Michele: Every man’s ideal of an intelligent, sexy woman.

pocomoco on November 14, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Not entirely accurate.
Remember the gyrliemen who tried to pass a pathetic photoshop as Michelle?. Is wonkette the femboy in the B/W photo holding a cig, wearing thick framed dark glasses and have that stoopit smile? These are the two sets of subhumans I can think of.

allie on November 14, 2006 at 10:45 AM

(though I know it’s not the original source of the line)

And what if I did do it? Even though I admit to nothing, and never will. What does that make me? And I’m not here just defending myself but all those pickers out there who’ve been caught. Each and every one of them, who has to suffer the shame and humiliation because of people like you.

Are we not human?! If we pick, do we not bleed?!

I am not an animal!
And for whoever suggested AP’s comments were photoshop inspiration… how? No one knows what AP looks like.

RightWinged on November 14, 2006 at 12:50 AM

I may be mistaken, I will guess the source of the “I am not an animal” is from The Elephant Man The scene I remember is when John Merrick is being chased and I think he tries to hide in one of the public restrooms (or something to that effect. Merrick is cornered as the crowd contine to move closer and get louder. He then screams and says something to include (or conclude) he is not an animal.

As for noone knowing what AP looks like…
I can think of 3 people
His Mom, Michelle and him!
hah hah hah giggle snort ttthhhbbbttt!

allie on November 14, 2006 at 10:52 AM

As I said last week, “Michelle could be a Marine”.

nafku on November 14, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Benaiah – I don’t pick the topics. O’Reilly does. Believe me, I would have loved to have ripped the Beltway GOP eunuchs 10 times as hard.

Michelle

Hehe, I wasn’t disappointed in you MM. It’s just that the headline had me thinking you went off on the GOP and that’s something I’d really have liked to have seen.

Maybe next time? ;)

Benaiah on November 14, 2006 at 11:04 AM

Can’t say balls here?

Michelle! BE still my virgin ears! Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth?? Will you kiss me, too? ;-)

Mazztek on November 14, 2006 at 11:22 AM

Nafku, #%%%^#^!&% YEA!

Mazztek on November 14, 2006 at 11:22 AM

Michelle was real balsy to use the word balls instead of spineless. O’Reilly should have such balls, but all too often he comes across as having been neutered.

Keep up the good work, Michelle.

DannoJyd on November 14, 2006 at 11:32 AM

We need more liberals like Kirsten.

Michelle was brilliant, I tell you brilliant!

MarkB on November 14, 2006 at 11:45 AM

May I suggest “bag” or “sack” for future use?

In light of the changing demographics in the US, I believe the proper term would now be “eggs” (huevos).

Hack Ptui on November 14, 2006 at 11:48 AM

allie on November 14, 2006 at 10:52 AM

lol, thanks for that detailed history of that line allie… I know it wasn’t originated on Seinfeld, however I find that to be a hilarious scene, and I thought it too much of a coincidence that AP used the line just hours after that episode reran. So this is my story and I’m stickin’ to it:

Are we not human?! If we pick, do we not bleed?!

I am not an animal!

RightWinged on November 14, 2006 at 12:11 PM

Very fitting wav.

RightWinged on November 14, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Hack Ptui on November 14, 2006 at 11:48 AM

Did you really need to disparage my name like that </outrage_fake>?

Then again, since the Pubbies lack cojones, it’s strangely appropriate.

steveegg on November 14, 2006 at 12:32 PM

Of course, the Democrats will be obstructionists, and their actions may well box Hillary right out of a shot at the Presidency.

Actions speak louder than words.

rogersnowden on November 14, 2006 at 12:52 PM

Michelle could have said “cajones”, too. Would that have been bleeped?

kiakjones on November 14, 2006 at 12:53 PM

BOO —FREAKIN’—GUMBALLS!

dbdiva on November 14, 2006 at 2:03 PM

I’m wondering if Odormann will make some juvenile hay out of this on his “show”.

No. Keith doesn’t have any, either.

Dave R. on November 14, 2006 at 2:26 PM

My Hero!

Karl on November 14, 2006 at 2:33 PM

I’d have gone with “the Dems don’t have the hairy beanbags,” but then, O’Reilly never asks me on.

Probably because I’m a nobody.

Who would ask him about phone sex and falafels.

Jeff G on November 14, 2006 at 4:06 PM

Not many women can throw those ‘balls’ around and do it like a perfect lady. Never let up.

wcarr on November 14, 2006 at 7:24 PM

What does Allahpundit look like?
I heard from a very reliable source that he resembles a better-looking Jeremy Piven.

PattyAnn on November 14, 2006 at 8:40 PM

Laser accurate Michelle strikes again.
And KP is so nice, I really feel sorry for her, stuck on the left with people who she really seems embarressed by.

Thanks for the vid :)
USA all the way!

ValhallaMike on November 15, 2006 at 12:14 AM

Cajones!!!

That always gets through!

William