Lazy and uneducated photo of the day!

posted at 12:33 pm on November 1, 2006 by Allahpundit

Someone just sent me this. I think it’s too good to be true, but you can inspect the full-sized version yourself by clicking the image.

If it is a photoshop, it’s awfully well done.

carry.jpg

Update: Readers think it’s real. I concur.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

1/34 Brigad Combat Team of the Minnesota National Guard

…good catch, bud…and you other guys who traced the posting of the pic.

Now, the task will be to keep a few video receptors peeled for mention of the 1/34th. It’d be STOOPID in the extreme — even by the standards of the Party of Noblesse Oblige — to go after these guys now…but, they may begin snarking around after the public’s memory has dimmed.

…remember…veterans wronged never forget….

Puritan1648 on November 1, 2006 at 3:40 PM

Want to really piss off the moderators at Kerry’s site?

It appears that if it’s your first time commenting, your comment will be held for moderation, but I get the impression that subsequent comments won’t be. I’ve used another name, email address, etc. to post a kool aid liberal comment so that they approve me… then I can hopefully post this picture again.

If you’d like to join in the fun, go make a fake pro-Kerry and/or anti-Bush comment on that blog post… Then when you’re ready to make another post, copy and paste the following (REMOVE “X”s… sorry, but without preview here at HA, I don’t know how this is going to show up)

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 3:43 PM

damn, didn’t show up at all… well if you know enough html to know how to post an image, here’s the URL you can use without eatting up anyone’s bandwidth

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 3:43 PM

Let’s see if they are STUPID enough to try to reprimanded these guys. Let them just try. Kerry, Pelosi, etc., would be forced to defend them or risk being totally outed.

TheBigOldDog on November 1, 2006 at 3:45 PM

Here is a very moving tribute to a young marine at Laura Ingraham’s site. It really puts everything into perspective.

januarius on November 1, 2006 at 3:47 PM

stupid comment by kerry, but the fact that you guys are going ape shit over it is kind of a sad sign of the state your party is in haha

the irony in this is that there is a grain of truth in Kerry’s statement, although he said it completely wrong …many of those serving in the military do so because they are in a difficult situation economically, and they need to go there in order to get a college education. It doesn’t mean they arent smart by any means, it just means they’re thrown into Iraq because they have no other option. How many people see the disaster that is the Iraq war, a war that many on both sides have deemed a mistake…and then sign up for it? Is it patriotic to support a mistake?

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 3:31 PM

That’s bullshit crr6, and if you’d been paying any attention to anything other than your Kool Aid sites the past couple days, you’d know it. The military is extremely highly educated, especially when you compare age groups to their civilian counterparts.

And, “going ape shit”? The leader of the Democratic Party confirmed what we already knew with his own words. The left always says this shit online, and Kerry has made a career out of bashing the military. This is the guy they tried to make CiC, and it’s necessary to point out what the Democratic Party is all about.

And by the way, until now, WE are the only ones who’ve been talking about the issues. The left has only said “new directioN” “time for change” “we hate Bush”… No plans, no ideas… the Dems only hope to win by default.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 3:48 PM

I just e-mailed my Army Major brother in Afghanistan and reminded him of very important information he might forget, like his Name, Birthdate and his families names.

I also suggested he get a tracking chip implanted under his skin in case he gets lost running after something shiny.

Im awaiting his reply.. if he can remember how to use the computer..

GoodBoy on November 1, 2006 at 3:50 PM

…no…folks who’re chortling about this today are dancing in glee to actually see a villain wounded…even if it’s certain that apologists on your side will do what you can to ease his pain. He’ll be back to being a faux “war hero” in no time, I’m sure.

No, what’s funny isn’t the celebratory attitude here, but the hysterical backpaddling going on in the MSM, all over the Lefty blogs, to circle the wagons around this Kerry creature. Why, on the one hand, do you guys ask for apologies and blood for even the hint of a slight, and then close ranks when a simple apology would defuse this thing.

…here’s a contrast: Foley is caught doing nothing but looking creepy, and he’s out. Period. Jefferson of Louisiana has tens of thousands of bucks in his fridge, he’s a martyr. Condit as all over an intern who ends up murderd — the only way anyone would’ve found out, as it turns out — and he has to be voted out by a disgusted electorate. Alcee Hastings is charged, convicted, and did time for corruption…but he’s now not only back in the House, but is up for a committee chair if the Left wins a majority. Why isn’t he a pariah?

So, we get to celebrate the discomfort of a man who’s *made a career* of playing both sides of the veteran question: he “tried” and “convicted” his comrades and scaled his medals away…while he *NEVER* lets an opportunity pass to mention Vietnam and his part in winning the war.

…he was in Laos, you know…on a dark, starry night, sailing a boat made of moonbeams….

…that’s the party line now, is it? Because you Lefties are brimming over with “compassion”, SOME folks join because they’re broke. Mr. Kerry didn’t have to do that, of course, as he’s among the aristocracy, but some folks do.

I hope that your collective condescension doesn’t cause you to pull a muscle….

Puritan1648 on November 1, 2006 at 3:52 PM

Damn! Still didn’t work. I posed as Jane Hamsher, and my comment made it through, but when I tried to post the picture again, it was held for moderation. At least making one of the sheep believe I truly was Hamsher was worth a chuckle.

Jane Hamsher:
You neocons know what Kerry meant. He was talking about the President and his failed policies.

Posted by Jane Hamsher | November 1, 2006 3:38 PM

karen:

Thanks, Jane. Nice to have you here.

Posted by karen | November 1, 2006 3:40 PM

Sucka!

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 3:53 PM

there is a grain of truth in Kerry’s statement …many of those serving in the military do so because they are in a difficult situation economically, and they need to go there in order to get a college education

Thank you for proving the point I have been making over and over here on HA about how the Left REALLY feels about the military.

TheBigOldDog on November 1, 2006 at 3:53 PM

A bit late to this party, was doing my civic service on jury duty. All the good comments have been made.

Photos are a way of life for military folks, as a simple and effective method to communicate what they think, how they’re doing, etc. When you’re deployed, nothing beats a family photo from home with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner. Aircraft carriers regularly spell out thoughts, some pithy, others benign, using people in uniform on deck. Here’s the USS Theodore Roosevelt spelling out the ship’s nickname.

When this story first hit, my immediate thought was, man, Carville’s got his hands full. He has to call Kerry and tell him how to say it was a joke about the President, but otherwise to SHUT UP, then he has to call all the news shows and get appearances so he can spin it for all he’s worth. What a headache he must have about now.

Imagine Pelosi’s rage. The drapes picked out, the carpet measured, and Kerry, who isn’t supposed to be carrying the ball, takes it and fumbles at the one yard line.

I hope all those folks out there in the sand got their absentee ballots in on time.

Freelancer on November 1, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Sucka!

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 3:53 PM

LOL!!

Rick on November 1, 2006 at 3:56 PM

Remember he was for the troops before he was against them!

BirdEye on November 1, 2006 at 3:57 PM

I took it and blew it up in Photoshop. Looks like a reeeaaaalllly good job if it was Shopped. It wouldn’t have taken them long to put that together and snapped a shot of it.
I think it’s genuine and I think they are pissed.

ihavewebfeet on November 1, 2006 at 4:02 PM

You bet they are pissed…. but don’t question Kerry’s patriotism…

BadBrad on November 1, 2006 at 4:08 PM

FNC/Cavuto are featuring that photo right now. I don’t know how smart those boys are in that picture. But I know they are smarter (and have better senses of humor) than at least one particular horse-faced man from Massachusetts.

SailorDave on November 1, 2006 at 4:12 PM

theez wonerfull unedumakated gents now reezide on my desctopp az a skreensafer.

and, hoo-ah!

thebookkeeper on November 1, 2006 at 4:18 PM

Senator Clinton is also calling Kerry’s comment imappropriate and thinks he should apologize.

Kerry’s not really in a position to complain right now.

americanpundit on November 1, 2006 at 4:28 PM

Fox News Breaking News:

Kerry Apologizes to Troops, Families for ‘Poorly Stated Joke’

americanpundit on November 1, 2006 at 4:29 PM

theez wonerfull unedumakated gents now reezide on my desctopp az a skreensafer.
and, hoo-ah!
thebookkeeper on November 1, 2006 at 4:18 PM

Great idea!

infidel on November 1, 2006 at 4:36 PM

This single picture absolutely guarantees John Kerry will never win the nomination for presidency again.

Which is too freakin’ bad. That could have been so much fun.

Professor Blather on November 1, 2006 at 4:36 PM

Is it me, or are those guys HOT HOT HOT….I love a man in uniform… So much that I married one!

SEMPER FI!

seejanemom on November 1, 2006 at 5:02 PM

I think these guys are Army, but they are most certainly in Iraq. Hunky Hub’s pictures from the sandbox have trees. UGLY trees, but trees, nonetheless.

seejanemom on November 1, 2006 at 5:04 PM

a few things to right winged…
1)the military does have better reading scores than the average populace, and they have a greater degree of highschool diplomas(if thats what you mena by highly educated), but people who join the military tend to be from families who don’t have the resources to send them to college. I never said people in the military aren’t intelligent, they are, but many of them need the military to further their educations, which is bullshit. It shouldn’t be that way.
3. Debating the issues? you say the democrats are trying to win by default (which they’re not), the sad fact is they could win just by default because the current administration is so grossly incompetent.

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 5:22 PM

Kerry has a right to criticize the system more than anyone, who has more legitimacy, a war hero who views war as a last resort, (etc.)

…more than anyone? We grade rights on a curve now? No more “all men are created equal”? Or, is it that they’re created equal, and remain equal until they cash their first trust fund check?

…9 weeks in Vietnam, playing the system to award him at least one of his medals, hardly a “war hero” makes…he’s been playing that worn-out card alongside his credentials as a Vietnam Era antiwar activist for 35 years. So,the whole voted for/against the war dodge comes naturally to him.

Puritan1648 on November 1, 2006 at 5:39 PM

crr6, I don’t have time to waste on you… either you stay off the Kool Aid sites and follow along with what’s been going on, or you don’t..

The problem is you said that there was a grain of truth to what Kerry said, and the fact is that these MEN and WOMEN are not in the military because they didn’t study, do their homework and “become smart”. If they are there in part for college money, so what? That has nothing to do with intelligence, which is what Kerry’s comment was about.

And don’t give me this “Kerry is a war hero” argument… That is totally irrelevent and you lefties have had to include that every other sentence as if it has any bearing here.

Anyway, as I said you aren’t worth any more time because you’re just spouting talking points… “war of agression”, Bush’s guard duty? Just STFU and go back to Kos.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 5:44 PM

Love our troops – they cut right to the chase!!!! Love these MEN – hey Kerry these are what real men look like!

Kat13 on November 1, 2006 at 5:52 PM

by the way, I apologize for the over the top tone (that wasn’t so hard), but I’m still steaming about this Kerry krap and his non-apology and it’s one thing to have liberals comment around here, but when they just spout the ridiculous talking points we’ve listened to for years, it serves as nothing but a distraction. I don’t want to sit here and lay out all the Democratic WMD quotes for 13 years leading up to the war and how we couldn’t just hope Saddam was contained in a post-9/11 world. That Clinton made regime change our policy on Iraq, etc. etc. It’s boring and just what you want because you liberals always want to divert away from the issue. But I don’t know how many hundreds of times we’ve all gone in this circle with your ilk and it’s pointless.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 5:55 PM

Crr6, If John Kerry was a war hero (IF,IF, IF), that does not make him right on evaluating a war. On the field of battle one can win many awards, but still have a limited knowledge of the war implications. Case in point, Kerry telling lies about soldiers in Iraq doing terrible things, his comparing Grenada invasion to Viet-Nam (that is deep analysis), his lies about Viet-Nam. Kerry is not the only “war hero” gone astray, ever hear of John Wilkes Booth? And who’s record would carry more wait with you, Kerry’s or McCain? How about Clinton or Bush sr. or Clinton and President Bush, one went overseas to duck the draft, the other flew planes and trained with the national guard, unless you believe the CBS lies. You may be the type of person Kerry was thinking about sending to Iraq.

right2bright on November 1, 2006 at 5:58 PM

oops weight not wait

right2bright on November 1, 2006 at 6:01 PM

Funny, that isn’t what Kerry is saying…now. Why should he apologize if it’s true?

Pablo on November 1, 2006 at 6:02 PM

I know “guys” is a gender-neutral term our here on the Left Coast, but not everyone in that photo is a guy. And yes, they’re Army. If you put half a dozen Marines side by side with them you’d have no trouble knowing who was who. That’s not a bash on either, just the truth.

Hey RightWinged, how long did it take Cenitur Jeenyiss to reply to your email? Their exchange server might have overloaded, because mine hasn’t been answered in over 3 hours. I was figuring your answer was an auto-reply.

Freelancer on November 1, 2006 at 6:03 PM

Freelancer,

Mine seemed to come back within a half hour I think. Wasn’t long at all.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 6:10 PM

CRR–to wit—How do you square your KOOL-AID stained talking points with my Marine Officer Hunky Hub’s education? PRIVATE Post Secondary, NOT funded, I might add, by Uncle Sugar?

If everyone in the foxholes of Iraq are the poor bastards you claim they are, why don’t you and MISTER ELITIST SNOB BENCHMADE-LOAFER-MOUTH go set up some scholarship funds?

Show some f’ing gratitude for that First Ammendment you’re slingin’ around!

Gulp, gulp….assclown.

seejanemom on November 1, 2006 at 6:45 PM

JOHN KERRY, YOU WIND BAG PIECE OF TRASH.

A fitting response to “Hanoi John” from America’s best.
God Bless our Great Military,

byteshredder on November 1, 2006 at 6:48 PM

Oh that’s awful. I hate to point it out, but the soldiers have made a grammatical error in their banner.

It should be “We IS stuck hear n Irak.”

dorkafork on November 1, 2006 at 7:09 PM

This is hilarious! I love these guys!
Our soldiers are not only smart and brave, but they’ve got great senses of humor…WAY funnier than John “Rimshot” Kerry’s lounge act.

Jen the Neocon on November 1, 2006 at 7:14 PM

i do understand that it can get tiresome hearing the same talking points over and over,i was getting off-topic and i apologize for that. But nevertheless you and half the other people on here can’t debate with out throwing around “assclown” and “stfu” like 12 year olds, I’m not even a member of any “kool-aid” forums anyway…its comforting and depressing at the same time to know that the opposition is this childish…

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 7:29 PM

I served with heroes like this and they are the most brilliant humans I’ve ever met and I know this man:

My father: Legal Immigrant
Marine volunteer at 18
Vietnam Vet at 20- Purple Heart
25 Year Marine (SgtMajor)
Desert Storm Vet
Published Artist
Fourth Degree Black-belt (Kempo)
3 children with advanced degrees

F-You Kerry! My father is the real elitist but he’s too humble to know it.

x95b10 on November 1, 2006 at 7:34 PM

crr6,
1) Our soldiers don’t “need” the military to get an education!
There are plenty of other way in the private sector to finance college and this is an old canard of the Left that makes me want to throw up!
These fine, smart and brave men and women choose to serve their country, to protect our citizens with force of arms and to fight against tyranny and oppression and for justice and freedom for their own sakes, not because it’s a desperate way to go to jr. college for a degree in Gay Studies!

2)President Bush “shirked his duties in the National Guard?”
Hardly. Have you fact-checked his service record, Dan Rather, or is that not included in your talking points memo at DU?

3)The Bush Administration is “grossly incompetent”–that’s your opinion not a statement of fact.
I see an Administration that has lowered my taxes, grown and improved an incredibly productive economy that has helped me to buy, finance and refinance at lower rates, and furnish my current home, and one that has protected me from terror attacks in the last 5 years.
This is a far cry from “gross incompetence,” in fact, if I were grading, I’d give them an A- or at least a B+.

Go back to HuffPo–we’re not buying what you’re selling here, even though it’s cheap and probably made in China.

Jen the Neocon on November 1, 2006 at 7:45 PM

It should be “We IS stuck hear n Irak.”

How about something a little more “grammatically correct”, such as:

“Wee be stuk here en irak 2 – u no? halp us pleze Jonn Kery”

May God continue to watch over and bless our troops – Because of them we have the freedoms we enjoy.

Andthey seem to have a better sense of humor.

Emmett J. on November 1, 2006 at 7:49 PM

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 7:29 PM

So you’re just a reader of those sites, not a “member”… It’s irrelevant. You’re tossing around talking points that offer nothing but a diversion. That’s why you get “stfu”s and “assclown”ed. I’m not above letting you know how I feel when you come with that played out crap. Get some new arguments at least. The frustration with your type is that you choose to open your mouth as if you’re informed yourself when you clearly haven’t, and we’re sick and tired of informing you, then having you quickly divert to something else, and we just go in circles. You laid out the lines we’ve all heard a million times, and I’m just sick of dealing with it so I’d prefer if your type would just go back where you came from because you aren’t just uninformed, you’re willingly ignorant.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 7:52 PM

By the way, for anyone interested I added the image over Kerry’s shameful remarks to YouTube earlier today to help spread the image further.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 7:55 PM

ummm mommm but i said “stfu” because he deserved it!!
and as if you guys aren’t a broken record…

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 8:20 PM

Where’s Consaintine? Figured he be complaining about misuse of government materials or some such.
Great job guys! ROTFL!!!

conservativecaveman on November 1, 2006 at 8:26 PM

crr6 isn’t it about time you say something about WMDs, Niger, and Plame? You’ve already pulled the “war of agression” card and the AWOL card… What else? Why don’t you tell us how the economy actually sucks, despite all the numbers. Come on crr6.

The point is, I have no respect for you and your type crr6.. that is why I quickly went to my stfu card. You are beyond Kool Aid drinker, and when you come in to this debate with that bullshit, I’m not going to waste time being civil with you.

RightWinged on November 1, 2006 at 8:36 PM

crr6 –

Here’s some insight –

1. The troops come from all walks of life.
socioeconomically and otherwise. They complement each
other’s strengths and weaknesses to form the units
that they belong to.

2. They (the troops) are not all economically
disadvantaged. There are as many reasons to join as
there are people.

3. As for supporting a mistake – we all have the right
to our opinion as you have yours. We also have the
right, as do you, to disagree in a civil manner.

4. Disagreement or comment is not necessarily predicated
upon party affiliation. However,

Next time that you feel so hateful
about our soldiers devotion to duty for the policies
of our country – no matter who
runs the government
– remember that it is
because of the devotion of our soldiers, sailors,
airmen, and marines to their duty that you and I have
the right to disagree in this – or any other forum
in a free nation.

Also, you don’t sound as if you have ever been a
member of the military or for that matter have any
friends who have been. If you had, you would know
better than to have made the uninformed statements
that you made. Get educated!

Emmett J. on November 1, 2006 at 8:47 PM

wow i’m wasting my time with you, continue to tell yourself you’re more informed or more intelligent if it makes u feel better…you’re ignoring the fact that everyone on this site repeats the same shit over and over, the right has just as many broken-record arguments that are constantly spewed on here as the left…the reason you’re so sick of hearing the same things over and over is because you’re on here wayy to much…the monitor won’t give you a tan man, i’m gonna go do something constructive now, perhaps make some kool-aid…haha

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 8:49 PM

oh and emmit i never said i disrespected the military… i expressed concern that many of the people that are society gives the least are asked to give the most back…i have many friends who joined the military mainly because it was their only ticket to college, if most of you weren’t born in economocally and racially homogenous suburban or rural areas you might understand that issue…and about debating in a civil manner, tell that too rightwinged.

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 8:52 PM

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 8:49 PM

Look at you – Bad spelling, grammar, syntax, and more. Now who sounds like a broken record.

You’re lame, you’re played out, and you’ve got no game.

Enjoy your kool-aid.

Emmett J. on November 1, 2006 at 8:55 PM

…or, maybe we all see the same truth…or, in the case of Mr. Kerry’s recent remarks, the same…er…dearth of truth.

If enough eyes see the same thing, it might just be that they’re all *LOOKING AT THE SAME THING*. Are we supposed to have artificially divergent opinions?

…and, you forget to mention that some of the posts are funnier than others. There’s certainly something of a contest to see who can be the cleverest. Your stock is depressed in this area so far, but I have faith in you.

My favorite so far is “Anyone know another word for thesaurus?” That kills me.

Puritan1648 on November 1, 2006 at 9:19 PM

For those who were asking, Here is the UCMJ related article for potential discipline:

888. ART. 88. CONTEMPT TOWARD OFFICIALS
Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Therefore, the only ones at any type of “risk” are the officers. Anyone prosecuting would have a hell of a time trying to prove “contempt towards and official” when all they were doing was humorously reacting to something he said.

American_Jihadist on November 1, 2006 at 9:36 PM

That sign is Fan-effin-tastic!! New wallpaper on the desktop…thanks for the idea, guys!

crr6, I’ve just sat here and read this entire thread, and the only tired nonsense is coming from you.

All of us on this thread are celebrating our collective appreciation for our VERY intelligent and witty military folks. Deal with it! We love them!
You hear that, Troops?? WE LOVE YOU!!

Now, as RightWinged and others have rightly instructed you, STFU and have that koolaid.

tickleddragon on November 1, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Laughed my a(hem) off! What a riot! Meaningless apology or not, Kerry is an IDIOT – Evans-Novak described his stunt – followed by his adamant refusal to apologize – (never mind his insincere morning after remarks) as “political suicide.”

SpartRan on November 1, 2006 at 10:30 PM

crr6 on November 1, 2006 at 3:31 PM

If you want to be taken seriously, and not just as a liberal troll spouting the same old recycled talking points that have already been debunked a hundred times, a good place to start would be not spouting the same old recycled talking points that have already been debunked a hundred times. Another good thing to do would be not to talk to present and former members of the military, and their family members, like you know more about why people join up than they do. That just makes you look like an ignorant jackass, but then again that is the symbol of your party. Some of us here, me included, joined up not only after 9/11 but because of 9/11. So we’re just slightly more qualified than you are to judge why we and everyone we came in with enlisted, not to mention all the people that we served with later. That adds up to thousands of personal stories that we’ve actually encountered in real life, as opposed to you just regurgitating the same tired Vietnam Era stereotype of losers who “have no other option” but to join the military. (No, you didn’t say the word “losers”, but plenty of liberals would and do on a daily basis.)

The majority of men and women–of all ages, backgrounds, and economic levels–who enlist do so for patriotic reasons, and not only are they enlisting, they’re reenlisting at record rates. So if the people who’ve actually put boots on the ground in-country think Iraq is such a mistake, how do you explain them coming back for another hitch? We know what’s at stake, a lot better than you ever could, and just what a disaster running like a bunch of scared liberals would turn into if Iraq isn’t stabilized first. We don’t ask for much, just for the time and resources to finish the job, and that both major American political parties actually support the troops, instead of Republicans supporting us and Democrats pretending to for political gain. No one’s holding their breath.

crr6, I’m sure it’s hard for you to wrap your brain around, but just because you’d never risk your life to serve the country that has provided you with freedoms and opportunities unprecedented in history, it doesn’t mean that everybody thinks that way. Believe it or not, there are actually people who love America and have the guts and the dedication to defend it. Don’t be surprised if you don’t know any, because not many are liberals–it’s not an accident that the overwhelming majority of military servicemembers vote Republican. Don’t worry, though, we’re well aware of what most Democrats think of us, and the feeling (usually contempt) is completely mutual. But as military professionals we will do our duty, and defend your right to undermine us and the War on Terror every chance you get.

ReubenJCogburn on November 1, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Thank God for the troops… They really know how to do it right. LOL and God Bless.

RalphyBoy on November 2, 2006 at 1:05 AM

“I’m not a JAG, but I am 100% certain that congressmen are covered under people the military aren’t allowed to disrespect.”

I remember about the time pictures of Rep. Patricia Schroeder were used as targets to sight in the F-14 Vulcan cannons at Miramar — and her subsequent complaint and the discliplinary actions handed down over it. I don’t remember hearing that the CO of Miramar was cashiered, but I bet he had a letter in his file about it.

georgej on November 2, 2006 at 3:21 AM

Crr6 wrote: “2)Kerry has a right to criticize the system more than anyone, who has more legitimacy, a war hero who views war as a last resort, or a president who shirked his national guard duties but, sends troops into harms way for a bullshit war of aggression ?”

Well, that’s you opinion. You’re full of crap, though.

My opinion: You’re a moonbat stuck on stupid. The AWOL charge was bullshit, based upon totally made up facts and FORGED DOCUMENTS, and disproved long ago. Only moonbat fools like you still believe it.

Point 2. Kerry’s complete service record has not been released to the public, as he promised. What has been released shows that his honorable discharge was awarded long after his term of service in the Naval Reserve would have ended and was issued under direction from a special appeals board. This means his original discharge was not an honorable discharge but something less. His public record also shows his medals being “awarded” more than 15 years after he allegedly “won” them. Both these actions occured after Jimmy Carter issued a general pardon for all anti-war protesters within 1 hour of his taking the oath of office.

Kerry, who illegally met with the enemy in Paris AND who voted on a plan to murder 6 US Senators has ZERO RIGHT to criticize anybody for the war in Iraq. He hasn’t earned it.

georgej on November 2, 2006 at 3:44 AM

Georgej, by a knockout.
crr6 uses false CBS documents to defend his case, that is classic. Lie, than use the lie to argue a point. And then act indignant when caught with the lie.
I love crr6! He is a classic.

right2bright on November 2, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Jon Carry repourt’n four dooty

Drtuddle on November 2, 2006 at 11:41 AM

You gotta luv dis doods, it r great.

tormod on November 2, 2006 at 3:55 PM

I sent this yesterday along with a misspelled tagline… sorry I empty my sent/delted bin every day….hey I work for a living!! ;’). I got this from a friend on mine but I also saw this on Rush Limbaugh’s site.

Real or not……no idea but it’s funny as hell!

Sarcasm, Just one more service I offer.

VikingGoneWild on November 3, 2006 at 1:17 PM