Outed: Stop Sex Predators blogger named by Radar magazine

posted at 11:05 am on October 27, 2006 by Allahpundit

Turns out he’s a nonpartisan activist who’s been studying pedophiles for years, and whose research has led to the arrest of no fewer than two dozen child molesters.

Nah, just kidding. He’s a former Democratic staffer.

The American Thinker is googling furiously. Nothing too exciting so far.

Comments

You had me going for a second. I was surprised but apparently gullible.

Esthier on October 27, 2006 at 11:08 AM

The fact that the blog was started only a few months ago (nice and close to election time) should be an indicator of the partisanship of the author.

No suprises here – the Dems will do whatever they have to do to get the vote. Just like the GOP, just not as smart or cunning.

GregH on October 27, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Yeah. Blogging from work and a traceable IP account was really not the best idea..

I mean, what kind of moron would spend time on blogs while at wo…uh, gotta go!

Slublog on October 27, 2006 at 11:28 AM

The only problem, Greggy, is we don’t allow criminals
or dead people to vote, unlike the Democrats.

And we also tell the truth, which the Democrats are
allergic to.

You’re feeble attempts at equivocation are just
that–feeble.

JammieWearingFool on October 27, 2006 at 11:34 AM

Thankfully I’m self-employed. The hours are good, but the boss is a real jerk!

Lone Star on October 27, 2006 at 11:39 AM

You had me going for a second.

AP’s got a twisted sense of humor. :-)

zb42 on October 27, 2006 at 11:47 AM

So it appears that Lane Hudson is the super secret democrat operative who set the liberal conspiring media in motion. I cannot believe that he was able to get so much traction with the story, and thus wonder who was pulling democrat operative Lane Hudson’s strings. Also, are to assume that democrat operative Lane Hudson is a homosexual?

DannoJyd on October 27, 2006 at 12:01 PM

Hudson, a onetime staffer to Sen. Fritz Hollings (D-SC)

So … it turns out the gay outer was once a staffer to a former Klansman, huh ? As KP might say, nice party they have there.

Blacksheep on October 27, 2006 at 12:07 PM

“He’s a former Democratic staffer.”

I’d say I’m surprised, but I’d be lying.

americanpundit on October 27, 2006 at 12:08 PM

AP’s got a twisted sense of humor. :-)

I mean I was previously convinced it was a partisan outer, what with all the evidence seeming to imply just that, but it was stated so matter-of-factly.

Esthier on October 27, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Thankfully I’m self-employed. The hours are good, but the boss is a real jerk!

I agree. I’m self employed too and my boss sucks! Makes me work overtime almost every day! I remember, back when I wasn’t self employed, my boss was a whole lot nicer. I don’t get it. :)

lorien1973 on October 27, 2006 at 12:47 PM

One of the major advantages of being self-employed, being “employee of the month, every month“…see 2nd cartoon. One of my all time favorites.

AP’s got a twisted sense of humor. :-)

zb42 on October 27, 2006 at 11:47 AM

The understatement on HOR AiR – we’re so glad you do, AP :)

Entelechy on October 27, 2006 at 2:02 PM

Tough crowd for GregH, geeze…

Thanks GregH, though I disagree with most of your comments your contributions would be missed. Someone has to attempt to poke holes in the dogmatically challenged (most of us here, including you, chuckles). We all try but fail from time to time.

Preaching to the choir only goes so far…

GoingThere

GoingThere on October 27, 2006 at 2:21 PM

I think I found a photo of Lane Hudson.

TexasRainmaker on October 27, 2006 at 2:22 PM

I’M SHOCKED! SHOCKED, I TELL YOU! That a DEMOCRATIC ACTIVIST would stoop to this!

Oh, the humanity….

georgej on October 27, 2006 at 3:46 PM

And we also tell the truth, which the Democrats are allergic to.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Would you like me to relate all the public GOP lies told just in the last month? I hope Hot Air can handle a post that long…

Constantine on October 27, 2006 at 10:09 PM

Constantine’s posting lies here again…

“Would you like me to relate all the public GOP lies told just in the last month?”

It’d be a VERY, VERY short list, boyo.

Lying is the SPECIALTY of the Democratic Party.

georgej on October 28, 2006 at 4:57 AM

Don’t even begin to feed, folks. Hijacking a thread is all he’s about.

On topic, taking odds that any alphabet media will mention that Hudson’s outings were conducted from his position as a Democratic staffer. Waiting…

Two comments on this. First, where else should someone do their job but at work? Anyone that believes Hudson was freelancing this stuff, and not working on orders needs some fresh meds. Second, folks like the Human Rights Campaign still see their enemies as mouth-breathing trailer trash that still don’t know what email is, much less how to trace an IP.

Well, as long as the opposition continues to misunderestimate the conservative mental intellectual intelligence, we’ll continue to go nukular on them come election day.

Freelancer on October 28, 2006 at 2:28 PM