A Hot Air birthday

posted at 10:51 am on October 24, 2006 by Michelle

Six months ago today, Hot Air went live. The timestamp on our first post: 4:15am.

We haven’t slept since.

Since the left-leaning technology elite won’t toot our horn, I want to take a few moments to give you a brief progress report. In half a year, we’ve gone from zero to Technorati’s 43rd top most-linked blog in the blogosphere. We have no venture capital angels. No Soros. No Scaife. No Hollywood sponsors. No big media or corporate backers. Just us, our ideas, our sweat equity, our cramped basement studio, and some very maxed-out credit cards.

I’m blessed to have the most indefatigable, creative, and entrepreneurial team around. Can’t say enough about Bryan Preston’s skills as video whiz/blog essayist/content developer and Allah Pundit’s gifts as unrivaled blog deity/Photoshopper/newshound/agent provocateur. Adding Ian Schwartz, formerly of The Political Teen, to our Internet garage band not only lowered the average age of the Hot Air team, but also turbo-boosted our video clip offerings and traffic (thanks to some quirky, massive Drudge links). Before Hot Air, my insomnia was a solitary condition. Now, I’ve got constant company into the wee hours of the morning. All four of us are incurable night owls. Hot Air never rests!

I must also salute Mark Jaquith, our brilliant webmaster (and spirited contrarian commenter and fellow nocturnal creature), who is the best in the business. Peter Flaschner and the Blog Studio helped get us off the ground. Cachefly and Rackspace provide sturdy hosting services. Cox and Forkum supplied our mascot. Ed W. has generously assisted us with studio set-up and technical matters.

The visionary Henry Copeland and his Blogads team have done a fabulous job on the business end. I want to thank all of our traditional and video advertisers, especially Doug at Thoseshirts.com, who sponsored Vent during our debut week.

Those of you who are newer to Hot Air may have missed the cutting-edge animation of Doug TenNapel and his associates, who contributed fantastic cartoon shorts for us at launch time.

One of the best perks of Hot Air is being able to meet and work with so many talented content providers around the world. Many thanks to our Hot Air affiliates for sharing their work, news scoops, and video: Charles Ryder, No Pasaran, Brian Maloney, David Lunde, Moonbat Media, Sanctuary, Suitably Flip, and Shire Network News.

Thanks to our pioneering substitute hosts, regular show hosts, special correspondents, and contributors: Jeff Goldstein, Robert Spencer, Clint Taylor, Bethany and Steve from realVerse, Mary Katharine Ham, RightWingSparkle, Freedom Folks, La Shawn Barber, and Kirsten Powers. A special word of thanks to godfather of the blogosphere, Glenn Reynolds, for his linkage to our work.

Deepest gratitude to all of you who visit the site, contribute comments, and provide tips and support every day. Like some babbling Oscar winner being rushed off the stage while the pit orchestra starts playing loud exit music, I know I must be forgetting others out there. Thanks to you, too.

Last but not least, I want to say thank you to my hubby, Jesse. He’s the Ricky Ricardo to my Lucille Ball–always tolerating my latest cockamamie schemes with a mixture of bemusement and trepidation.

Me: “Honey! I’ve got an idea: I want to start an Internet video broadcasting network with the blogger from Junkyard Blog and another guy named Allah Pundit!”

Jesse: “You wanna do whaaa…with who???!!!”

Behind the scenes, Jesse is the number one Hot Air cheerleader/green-eye-shaded business guy /disciplinarian who keeps Hot Air’s feet on the ground so the team can keep reaching for the stars.

We’ve got much more in store for you as Hot Air continues to expand. As always, stay tuned.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Congrats!!!

StephC on October 24, 2006 at 11:07 AM

It’s easily the best blog out there. Happy B-Day.

Coyote D. on October 24, 2006 at 11:10 AM

Thank you for being there. Power to the People!

StuLongIsland on October 24, 2006 at 11:11 AM

REVOLUTION COMRADE~!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Kai on October 24, 2006 at 11:13 AM

It’s easily the best blog out there.

Exactly.

Esthier on October 24, 2006 at 11:14 AM

There are some great ones out there, but what you have done with Hot Air TV elevates this site above all others.

Esthier on October 24, 2006 at 11:14 AM

Thank you for all of your hard work. Here’s to Hot Air!! Is it too early to uncork the champaigne?

KelliD on October 24, 2006 at 11:20 AM

I started reading HotAir shortly after it launched, and now it is definitely a must-read for me every day (even when I don’t have time to comment).

Congratulations to the HotAir team, you all do a wonderful job of helping us peons to stay informed. I hope you realize how much your efforts mean to all of us.

dalewalt on October 24, 2006 at 11:21 AM

I’m just trying to deal with the fact that I’m already six months older than when this thing started last week.

a4g on October 24, 2006 at 11:22 AM

When there is time for only one blog visit – this is clearly, unmistakably, that one.

Nothing else comes close.

Professor Blather on October 24, 2006 at 11:23 AM

Do blogs age in “dog-years”?

I don’t know. Doesn’t matter. This one is one of my most frequent stops. Happy ha’-birthday, gang!

Cheers,

DuffBeer on October 24, 2006 at 11:24 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

tormod on October 24, 2006 at 11:25 AM

Congrats Michelle. Visiting your site has become a daily ritual of learning, laughing, sharing, and best of all …. venting. My blood pressure thanks you.

fogw on October 24, 2006 at 11:26 AM

This blog is awesome–thanks so much and keep up the good, hard work!
Power to the People…in Pajamas!

Jen the Neocon on October 24, 2006 at 11:27 AM

We are forever in your debt. I am totally addicted. Ms. Malkin you are the epitome of class and reason. With such a great team assembled I foresee exponential growth for MM an HA. Keep up the good fight. Sincere thanks.

infidel on October 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM

Happy birthday Hot Air. Trivia. What was the first post that was timestamped 4:15AM? And was the title/subject of the first Vent? I don’t know. I’m just asking. I thought it would be a good trivia question. Anyone know/remember.

BTW you guys are the best and are leading the way in this young but growing venture known as vlogging.Great job!

vcferlita on October 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM

The first post was their “Welcome” post… Look in the vault to read it.

dalewalt on October 24, 2006 at 11:36 AM

I’ve been reading HA since it started-though I only got to register last week-and it’s my first ‘read’ in the ‘morn.
Happy Half-Birthday Guyz!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Good job – you all are definitely the best!!

Rick on October 24, 2006 at 11:36 AM

MM

This may sound like a nerd comment, but I think it would be very interesting to know more about how HotAir was created as a business and what went into financing it.

It is always interesting to hear about how entrepraneurs find a way to fund their creations, whether it be a family run restaurant or a construction firm. All have to deal with how to raise capital and meet payroll during the start of the business. It takes a lot of guts.

Ever since this HotAir started, in addition to enjoying the posts, I have always been curious about the business side of things too. How much does it cost to host have this site on a server somewhere? How do you decide how to reimburse your bloggers/partners/staff? How do ad revenues affect the bottom line? Are ad revenues based off of your Technorati listing? Or the number of comments? What sort of financing was used and how was it raised? Was a small business loan involved? Etc etc etc. All boring questions except to someone who is interested in how business, and small business in particular, work and are created.

The only other time I remember HotAir financing coming up was in a minor post about the debt and how Americans needed to avoid it. And of course in the comments, the nature of good debt vs bad debt came up. The thread author mentioned that one of our nations founding fathers had recomended COMPLETELY avoiding debt for any reason, basically ruleing out the concept of good debt to buy a home or start a business. And I remember Michelle added a comment stating that she couldn’t have started HotAir without going considerably into debt. And as I remember, that was the end of that little debate.

Anyway, I salute you all for making this work. And Michelle Malkin has definitely gone far and above just setting up a site on blogger. However…she hasn’t earned a law degree, or been a litigator in NYC specializing in First Amendment challenges, civil rights cases, and corporate and securities fraud matters. She’s not the author of the New York Times Best-Selling book, How Would A Patriot Act?, and she hasn’t been quoted on the senate floor.

Tragically, Michelle has been too busy with HotAir to pursue a career in theatre or puppetry. Alas! Sockpuppetry theatre will have to continue in the hands of other, talented creative types.

Anyway, I wish you all much sucess and fortune in the next six months and in the years to come.

EFG on October 24, 2006 at 11:38 AM

Huzzah! Let there be a lot of these anniversary posts.

steveegg on October 24, 2006 at 11:41 AM

Has it really been that long? Wow! And I’m still telling people about “a great new blog!” I get up, I check Fox to make sure no one’s been nuked, I check my mail for anything really urgent looking, then Hot Air’s the next stop. With the new tabs feature in IE 7 I can keep Fox, Hot Air and Power Line News open in adjoining tabs and no I’m not going to be too far behind the curve on anything that happens in the world. Thank you for making my world a little better place.

bdfaith on October 24, 2006 at 11:45 AM

know I’m not going to.” Just proves I come by before I’ve even had my second cup.

bdfaith on October 24, 2006 at 11:47 AM

Thank you for this wonderful site! I really appreciate being able to post here and to interact with everyone. The Vents are always great and really loved the Vents with a View. Again, congrats and thank you again!

Catie96706 on October 24, 2006 at 11:53 AM

I came to Hot Air within the first week of “broadcast” via some link I don’t remember. I came because I enjoy Michelle’s prose. I stayed because her prose is nothing compared to her deadly eye-roll, sarcastic smirk, and satirical humor. I’m basically an old-school print guy; I prefer The Economist to cable news (even Fox) any day. But Hot Air makes the most of video’s ability to communicate nuance and humor.

Keep up the good work!

Anton on October 24, 2006 at 11:55 AM

… and he’re the new intro to HotAir TV.

Michelle, seeking an infusion of capital for HotAir, films an ad spot.

And her is what a typical day looks like at the Malkin household.

Am I close?

thirteen28 on October 24, 2006 at 11:56 AM

I can’t wait to see pics from the HotAir Christmas Party.

EF on October 24, 2006 at 11:57 AM

Don’t cry for me Michelle. Nobody touches a firecraker when it is lit. Guess who did? Unhinged Liberals! Great site with an objective. Nothing can beat that.

Ouabam on October 24, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Congratulations from a regular visitor starting day one. Way to go! May God Bless you all…

Zorro on October 24, 2006 at 12:11 PM

Great site, Keep it up! It’s driving the Chi-town folks crazy….
I was sent here a couple of months ago and have become addicted. Albeit I’m still learning who’s whom, and who’s not.
Thanks to all!

CBarker on October 24, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Thanks to Michelle, Bryan, Jesse, and A.P for taking a chance on some unknown but like-minded video bloggers in Nashville. Hotair.com has quickly become a champion of new-media, and realVerse.com appreciates your willingness to include our voice on your channel.

As Seth Godin says, “Small is the New Big”.

realVerse on October 24, 2006 at 12:16 PM

mazel tov everyone

Defector01 on October 24, 2006 at 12:17 PM

I have been a big fan of MM’s for some time, and I have been enjoying HA since day #1. Thanks Michelle, Allah, Bryan, Ian, and everyone else for keeping us all informed, educated, and always entertained. Best of luck for your continued success!!

lan astaslem on October 24, 2006 at 12:19 PM

So 6 months already. What’s that in blog years?

I was going to ask all the financing and start-up questions too, but EFG already beat me to it.

I’ll just stick to congratulating MM and the crew on an outstanding job. The hardest thing about vision is its execution. Well done.

Kid from Brooklyn on October 24, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Like James Bond 007 – Nobody does it better.

The technology here is like straight from “Q”

Keep up the great work, your country needs you.

flagwaver on October 24, 2006 at 12:22 PM

Happy B-Day.
You’re a beacon of light in a sea awash with flotsam & jetsom.

USN6872 on October 24, 2006 at 12:24 PM

Started reading Michelle at TownHall and moved to Hot Air when it started. Your video posts are the only ones I am willing to try to sneak in during my lunch break. Keep up the great work!

MicrobeWarrior on October 24, 2006 at 12:24 PM

Congrats!

You guys are on the very sharpest of the cutting edge when having a [great] new information-distribution idea doesn’t involve someone having to buy an entire broadcast network for a bazillion and a half dollars. And it is definitely a part of the new ways of getting information – particularly that which is outside the MSM memes – directly to people, information without which we may not be able to save our civilization (and that is not hyperbole). My great thanks.

But, re the cockamamie schemes – somehow I don’t think there’s the same swallowed-a-goldfish look from the Ricardo-Ball days when Jesse says “ ‘Chelle, you got a lotta ‘splainin to do!”

eeyore on October 24, 2006 at 12:25 PM

Congratulations, Felicitations, and Salutations!

Great day for a great blog/vlog.

Keep venting the hot air.

MoxArgon on October 24, 2006 at 12:30 PM

And many more!!!!

honora on October 24, 2006 at 12:33 PM

Happy B-Day.
You’re a beacon of light in a sea awash with flotsam & jetsom.

USN6872 on October 24, 2006 at 12:24 PM

Pop Quiz for the readers:

1)Define “flotsam and jetsom.”

2) What is the difference, if any, between “flotsam” and “jetsom.”

No points for googling.

EFG on October 24, 2006 at 12:35 PM

I can’t believe it’s six months already.

Keep up the great work. You guys are the best.

Grantman on October 24, 2006 at 12:36 PM

Congrats to the whole Hot Air team!

(from a lurker who occasionally comments)

donna91 on October 24, 2006 at 12:37 PM

I know flotsam and jetsam are types of nautical debris, but I don’t know the difference.

Kid from Brooklyn on October 24, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Congratulations HotAir!

This is my first stop every morning.

infidel4life on October 24, 2006 at 12:45 PM

Congrats!

But you better get AP in a room with MKH, KP and Bethany before the one year anniversary!

Hmm, you could have a fund drive: say you’ll get them together if you get a certain number of clicks on your ads…

MamaAJ on October 24, 2006 at 12:47 PM

EFG: this is a guess: is jetsom (sp?) what you call stuff you are going to jettison and is flotsam (sp?) what you call the stuff that is already floating around in the water? Actually, now that I have typed this, it looks rather stupid….

honora on October 24, 2006 at 12:51 PM

I wish that I could say I was there from the very first day that you went live… Oh wait, I was. Awesome blog, the Vent is the absolute best. Never looked back. You guys rock!

Congrats!

RalphyBoy on October 24, 2006 at 12:51 PM

EFG, doesn’t it have something to do with a paisley couch floating in and out of existence?

(so how many people will get *that* reference?)

dalewalt on October 24, 2006 at 12:55 PM

congrats!! it’s tough trying to burn this little half candle on the cake…you will be around long enuff for a dangerous conflagration/massive heat source, someday. of course, there will be so many candles, you might actually be a legitimate source of global warming. again, sincere congratulations to you all.

keldog on October 24, 2006 at 1:01 PM

As a day one observer and a recent commentator I have truly enjoyed watching you grow and succeed. To all those naysayers…”Who is John Galt?”

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Suburbandad on October 24, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Congrats from Canada!

I’ve been here since your 2nd day and I’ve really enjoyed my time here. It has been a very informative, entertaining and educational site.

rhuppertz on October 24, 2006 at 1:05 PM

Thank you so much for this great service with which you provide all of us.

thepuke on October 24, 2006 at 1:09 PM

Congrats Michelle. In addition to being an absolutely perfect combo of beauty and brains, you are an inspiration. Thanks for all your hard work. Rick1

Rick1 on October 24, 2006 at 1:13 PM

Congratulations Michelle, Bryan and Ian for a fantastic blog. I feel confident you will continue to excel with the likes of Bethany, KP, MKH, Allah and all of the rest who make this the best site on the web.
A special thanks to your husband Jesse for giving you, Michelle, the love and strength it must take to be so dedicated to your craft.

God Bless You and protect you.

Faithfully viewing,

JohnnyD on October 24, 2006 at 1:17 PM

Here’s to lookin’ at ya’ Kid. Congratulations.

Griz on October 24, 2006 at 1:19 PM

Michelle, Allah, et al,

Thank you for this refreshing video blog site, HotAir.com, which has offered me a wonderful, informative alternative to the abundance of left wing, liberal, hostile new and opinion options which are so full of whining, arrogance, condescension, lies, fabrications, vindictiveness, and ignorance, more than enough to turn one off to listening or reading their pabulum!

Michelle, I appreciate your expressions of love and apprieciation for your husband, Jesse, and your children. My love and appreciation for my wife and our three children is unfathomable, they bring great joy into my life. Reading your words is another refreshing acknowledgement that we are not alone in our values and mores, especially in the value of a loving family.

What a blessing is it to not only have such a wonderful life, but to also cherish our loved ones so!

Best of success to all of you at Hot Air!

William

William2006 on October 24, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Thanks to you Michelle, Allah, Bryan & others! Hotair is doing fantastic. Definitely worth a daily check for anyone who likes to stay in touch with the news behind the news.

MoonbatMedia on October 24, 2006 at 1:23 PM

Why, it seems like only yesterday!

You guys have done an awesome job with this place, and it’s still just getting started. Best. Blog. Evah.

The crazy blog money should be just around the corner… :-)

Pablo on October 24, 2006 at 1:25 PM

Congrats on an excellent first six month. You have become a daily watch. Keep increasing your viewers and you could become an antidote for CNN.

duff65 on October 24, 2006 at 1:33 PM

Great webpage & you were great on Bill’s show last night too. Good to see someone tell the truth…even if Bill was intentionally playing dumb. (he knows the libs want us to lose)

DwnSouthJukin on October 24, 2006 at 1:37 PM

Congratulations on an awesome site with a great team and always-interesting and fun content. Thanks!

NTWR on October 24, 2006 at 1:51 PM

Thank you for the great site though Allah’s wit makes it quite addictive. Remember, You Tube is only a couple of years old and look at them now. Keep up the great work!

Valiant on October 24, 2006 at 1:54 PM

Future Headline: HotAir.com buys GooTube.

congrats, all.

jdpaz on October 24, 2006 at 1:55 PM

I am humbled to be blogging with the likes of such greatness.

Ho’omaika’i a me aloha pumehana malama pono!

Kini on October 24, 2006 at 1:57 PM

The saddest event of HotAir’s six months? RightWingSparkle’s decision to stop blogging!

SicSemperTyrannus on October 24, 2006 at 2:08 PM

Hotair is THE BEST. We love you, Michelle.

Halley on October 24, 2006 at 2:14 PM

It’s been a GRAND six months, hasn’t it?

And the next 6 months will be even better!

Congrats!

georgej on October 24, 2006 at 2:14 PM

Live long and prosper, Hot Air!

Even though you guys blog about BSG (which I don’t really care for).

We could be divided by TV shows, but still together in other areas.

batperez on October 24, 2006 at 2:14 PM

Michelle, Allah, Bryan, and Ian,

I sincerely thank you all for your fine work. HotAir is the finest site of it’s kind. It’s smart, funny, and informative.

Your digital offspring is a delite that I hope to enjoy for many years to come.

natesnake on October 24, 2006 at 2:28 PM

Ever since the very first day, the first thing I do in the morning is turn on my computer. My first stop is . Ny second stop is Hot Air. I have never missed a single episode. Congrats on the best blog on the internet.

MalkinFan on October 24, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Congratulations, Hot Air team! Now put a Paypal button out there, so we can help a bit on those maxed out credit cards directly. Since part of my cable bill money goes to the Communist News Network, I’d like to make amends with the little bit I can afford.

Mike O on October 24, 2006 at 2:35 PM

Ouch, my first time trying the link thing, heh, I blew that one, think I know what went wrong., lemme try again.Day by Day

MalkinFan on October 24, 2006 at 2:36 PM

It’s been six months? Already?? :)

Congrats to all of you. Hard work pays off. I’m grateful for the excellent reading material.

Ennuipundit on October 24, 2006 at 2:37 PM

Congrats!

Pam on October 24, 2006 at 2:38 PM

Over 80K visitors already today, more than the average daily.

What is the average from recent weeks?

Thanks.
.Really, thanks!

shooter on October 24, 2006 at 2:39 PM

flotsam and jetsam? They’re the twin girls that live next door to me.

shooter on October 24, 2006 at 2:42 PM

Congrats.

I logged onto your site the first day and registered rightaway. Since then, you guys have been screwing up my work…I have to check in every couple of hours to see what new jaw-dropper you have found.

Thanks to you all for making my day more interesting.

Blaise on October 24, 2006 at 2:43 PM

KFB, honora, dalewalt, during a storm, jetsam would be that which a sailor throws overboard to try to keep a ship from sinking. Like heavy cargo.

If the ship sunk, anything floating on the surface is flotsam. Like lawn chair cushions from a ocean liner.

Anyway, like the special olympics, we are all winners here, although not as inspiring as actual special olympic atheletes. So I hereby announce that you all have won a gift certificate*, good for six months of free comenting on HotAir.

Have fun!

(Cash redemption value of said certificate is 1/100 cent, said gift certificate is non-transferable and void where prohibited by law.)

EFG on October 24, 2006 at 2:44 PM

love the blog! love posting! congrats to all – you’ve created a beautiful thing.

pullingmyhairout on October 24, 2006 at 2:47 PM

Now put a Paypal button out there

Great idea! Also visitors could support Hot Air by clicking on the ads. Advertiser support is very important to keeping great Web sites afloat.

Valiant on October 24, 2006 at 2:47 PM

“(and if you think I’m gonna try to explain the difference between flotsam, and floating jetsam, forget it. I’m just a word nerd, not a shipping attorney.)”

FINGERPRINTS!

shooter on October 24, 2006 at 2:53 PM

Now put a Paypal button out there

You can also purchase HotAir gear (when I have a minute, I’m going to call CafePress to see if I can get a “I will not submit” in a sweatshirt)

dalewalt on October 24, 2006 at 2:57 PM

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU!!

labwrs on October 24, 2006 at 3:00 PM

The profits from the “I will not submit” items are going to a 9-11 charity.

Valiant on October 24, 2006 at 3:07 PM

If I typed here that I totally adore Michelle in every possible way, and really appreciate the great work that the rest of the guys do, I’d just be repeating myself from earlier posts.

So I won’t type that ;-)

I ditto the PayPal button.

I’d be glad to pay for the bandwidth I waste with my inane comments, and pay a premium for the privelege of sharing cyberspace with a (mostly) really high class bunch of people

LegendHasIt on October 24, 2006 at 3:09 PM

Adding Ian Schwartz, formerly of The Political Teen,

Dang, I’ve been here all this time and never made that connection.

So that’s where all the cool clips come from.

dinasour on October 24, 2006 at 3:13 PM

Incredibly MM is also # 14, ahead of Instapundit by 8 spots on technorati.
So, two (2) top blog spots, Michellemalkin.com and hotair.com.
Now thats impressive. Are you writing another book as well, Michelle?
Do you have a sister? I’m single, and AP has better connections than I do. (plus I’m 1700 miles west )

shooter on October 24, 2006 at 3:17 PM

Kudos all around.. Great job.. keep up the good work!!

RobertCSampson on October 24, 2006 at 4:19 PM

HAPPY (half) BIRTHDAY HOTAIR!

I’ve been registered since day one, at first I wasn’t quite sure what to make of it (I heard about it through Lucianne.com) but now I’m HOOKED! Mrs.737 just said “Will you PUT that thing away?” That ‘thing’ being my phone, I read HotAir on my cell phone which means I can take you everywhere I go (which is all over the U.S.A.). Keep up the great work, I love being ahead of the news curve! Thank you HotAir!

Tony737 on October 24, 2006 at 4:31 PM

Congrats on 6 months. Thanks to Blackfive I found HotAir about 4 months ago and finally was able to get logged in so I can add 2 cents now and again. Keep up the “Most Excellent” Blog around.

ic1redeye on October 24, 2006 at 4:33 PM

ooooops! I almost forgot. Thanks also to all the Originals who’ve stuck with us and welcome aboard to all the newbies!

Tony737 on October 24, 2006 at 4:34 PM

Great job all around. You guys do outstanding work. I didn’t think anyone would pull Nationalreview down as my top hangout (I lived in the corner)…you guys are the first site I check every morning. Thank you for a great site…congratulations.

austinnelly on October 24, 2006 at 5:09 PM

Happy Birthday! It’s a must-read for me, and has been for months. I don’t know how y’all did it in 6 months. Congrats.

marykatharine on October 24, 2006 at 5:53 PM

I don’t know how y’all did it in 6 months.

We get lots of links from Michelle!

Allahpundit on October 24, 2006 at 5:54 PM

Thank you all for your compliments and thank you Michelle for the best job I have ever had.

Ian on October 24, 2006 at 5:56 PM

That’s a guarantee.

Bob's Kid on October 24, 2006 at 6:14 PM

Earlier EFG had a link to sockpuppetry thatre.
I took a wander through and on its side column is a fantasy interview between Bill O and Yoda. Ya’ gotta go read it. It is very amusing…

allie on October 24, 2006 at 6:19 PM

Congratulations! So glad I got here on “day one”.

Nobody does it any better. And you just keep getting better.

doingwhatican on October 24, 2006 at 6:52 PM