Video: Michelle on the NFL dirty bomb threat

posted at 7:47 pm on October 18, 2006 by Allahpundit

I can’t believe this moronic story got picked up by the national media. Even the World’s Most Alarmist Website is shooting it down.

Granted, we’re all a little on edge because of the Shukrijumah/Ramadan rumors. Granted, the left is reveling in its paranoid conspiracy fantasies. I wonder, though: would a nuclear jihadi really post his threat under a screenname with the tagline, “touching dicks is what i do”?

javness.png

That comes from this cached page. Who found it? Rusty the terrorist-hunting Jawa master, of course. He has a full write-up.

The boss got a nice TV appearance out of it, though, so it wasn’t a total loss.

Update: At the risk of stating the painfully obvious, that “threat” obviously wasn’t made on an Islamic/Arabic forum. It’s a BBS called “The F****d Society.”

Comments

They call it “terrorism” for a reason. They want us to live in fear. I pray that I’m wrong but this threat is big steaming pile of bulls&#t. These punk ass bitches are too busy getting their asses kicked in Iraq and Afghanistan to launch an attack here. But if they do, they will have brought down upon themselves whatever we retaliate with.

Tony737 on October 18, 2006 at 8:08 PM

Well I’m in Atlanta and I can only say that a dirty bomb happened here last week and Micheal Jenkins dropped it in the endzone.

Benaiah on October 18, 2006 at 8:20 PM

Let’s see, the Miami, NY, Atlanta, and Houston games are at 1 pm EST. The Seattle game is at 4:15 pm. I guess I have a three hour warning on whether or not to go see the Seahawks beat up on the Vikings. If the early games blow, I guess I will stay at the tailgate party and watch it on TV.

Mallard T. Drake on October 18, 2006 at 8:47 PM

I Dont think the Raiders would even notice.

other matters of import…
Broncos in the Super Bowl this year.

shooter on October 18, 2006 at 9:29 PM

What I love is the presumption that there are October surprises, which, of course, there always are. Guess its for that 25% that are retards…..

HerrMorgenholz on October 18, 2006 at 9:31 PM

The clip of Michelle is nice; I just wish they’d show more of her and less file footage of football stadia.

JammieWearingFool on October 18, 2006 at 9:39 PM

hey shooter, i hope Denver does back to the Super Bowl this year too, but i have a feeling that it could be Indianapolis. as long as it’s not New England & Pittsburgh & i’m a AFC fan.

Starblazer on October 18, 2006 at 10:12 PM

I wouldn’t want to be a moslem in the US if they interrupt the football season with dirty bombs.

Soccer would be banned as a just retaliation, considered fair game for attacks, and a few other things I won’t mention.

Sports should be considered taboo and sacred but, if not, then we will figure out how to make it hurt worse, as we have not slipped the dogs of war fully off the leash.

I hope we don’t have to.

tormod on October 18, 2006 at 10:59 PM

Unfortunately my state doesn’t have a pro team (but we did figure out how to pump in sunlight and radio waves last year). The closest to me are the Titans, Saints and Cowboys. I’m gonna have to go with Starblazer and pull for Indy. In the NFC? I think it will be a tossup between the Saints and Bears.

ArkCon on October 18, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Sunday is also the last day of Ramadan… Just sayin’

gmoonster on October 19, 2006 at 12:18 AM

Man, in a society that hates gays as much as the Islamofascists do, a jihadi having a screen name like ‘touching dicks is what I do’ (is that like dances with wolves or something?) has got to be one iron hard SOB. Anyone do a trackback and see if it’s a KOS/DU ip? Just kidding..sorry. The joke worked on several levels so I had to go for it. I have a little trouble taking this story seriously. Especially when the moonbats are already shrieking conspiracy. Keep the sensors humming and the ears open…you know, I can’t get over that screen name..it reminds me of Kevin Kline in ‘A Fish called Wanda’ where he admonishes his girlfriend (Jamie Lee Curtis) when she’s trying to seduce John Cleese; his final words to her as she leaves for her date: ‘One thing though, touch his d*ck, and he’s dead.’ Now that would be a good screenname for a jihadi.

austinnelly on October 19, 2006 at 12:25 AM

Great movie austinnelly … “Oh you English are sssoooooooo superior, aren’t you? If it weren’t for America, this would be the SMALLEST province in the Soviet Union!”

Tony737 on October 19, 2006 at 8:04 AM

tormod’s right, if a muslim sets off any kind of nuke/bio/chem/radiological weapon, be it at a football game or ANYWHERE in America, there will be a major backlash against them. There will be innocent muslims gettin’ the (halah) crap beaten out of ‘em. After 9/11, the people of this country are NOT gonna sit back and accept another terrorist attack.

I already used this on another thread, bit it applies here too…

Remember the Jetsons?

-Yeah.

What was the name of the dog?

-Astro.

What was the name of the robot?

-Rosie.

What was the name of the muslim guy?

-There was no muslim guy.

Isn’t the future WONDERFUL?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are there no muslims on Star Trek?

Because it takes place in the future.

(Well, they DO have Klingons, maybe THEY are the “muslims” of that show). Cling-on’s!

And Star Wars has their Sand People. Embrace diversity!

Tony737 on October 19, 2006 at 8:23 AM

The anchor on Fox News just said “The govt says this threat is a bunch of hot air.”

Another free plug for Hot Air!

Tony737 on October 19, 2006 at 9:12 AM

Just an observation on the “label” attached to Javness’s name on that forum — it is a standardized label indicating his “reputation.”

When you load the cached version of the page you will note that all the users have labels associated with their login names. And all the labels are obscene. And the file referred to in the url behind the labels is reputation.php. And the specific label associated with Javness is also associated with some other users.

So it appears that forum just used the rather common practice of assigning “titles” or descriptions to login names. Though I have to wonder if perhaps the “reputation” files were hacked to substitute these putrid “reputations.” On the other hand, given these types were frequenting a forum named what it was perhaps they didn’t mind the labels — but all the users had the labels.

KG on October 19, 2006 at 10:30 AM

Th FBI just arrested some dope in Milwaukee.

ahem on October 19, 2006 at 11:36 AM

I don’t know about a dirty bomb, but the biggest concern for the ‘Dirty Birds’ this Sunday will be whether Michael Vick can muster a downfield passing game. The only target being hit lately is Alge Crumpler.

stratford on October 19, 2006 at 11:56 AM

You bring up a point I hadnt thought about yet. There would be a worse backlash if football was hindered than many other occurences. Obstructions to football or the World Series would bring about terrible repercussions.

shooter on October 19, 2006 at 12:57 PM

There’s no NFL stadium in New York City. The only stadium in Manhattan is Columbia’s, and the Jets and Giants both play in New Jersey.

CJDigest on October 19, 2006 at 1:01 PM

Shukrijumah’s family lives in Miramar, FL. A good portion of the city can look out their back windows and see Dolphins Stadium in Miami. One can only assume that if the story is true, his kinfolk ( under close scrutiny by DHS) have probably left South Florida for a less potentially radioactive climate.

Schmo on October 19, 2006 at 1:34 PM