Photoshopping Kim Jong-Il

posted at 2:45 pm on October 9, 2006 by Bryan

Send us your links!

KJI Hair

(via Sanctuary)

Here’s Kim Pickens.

OP-FOR: Low yield, little Dong.

Little Dong, little action.

Kim is toast.

Dorkafork goes for a Simpsons theme.

Elian Jong-Il and Angelina Jong-Il.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Comments

I love the picture, but have you noticed how many pictures you can find of Kim with his hands buried deep in his pockets?

Pam on October 9, 2006 at 3:01 PM

I can’t photoshop, but I found this: when typing in Kim Jong-Il in Google.

Esthier on October 9, 2006 at 3:08 PM

This photo was obviously taken just seconds after Kim suckered one of his military aides into one of his favorite pranks. The old “PULL MY FINGER” routine. Notice the chuckling…That’s why I believe he keeps his hands in his pockets so much. Some people blow wind, and some blow their tops. This guy, I fear, is capable both!

soulsirkus on October 9, 2006 at 3:20 PM

**hehehehe* Great Monday topic!

labwrs on October 9, 2006 at 3:23 PM

Looks like one of those outrageous hairstyles from a few weeks ago on Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model”. LOL

SouthernGent on October 9, 2006 at 3:35 PM

They call it a Plume – Man – Chu. It’s all the rage for short, senile dictators

dallas94 on October 9, 2006 at 3:39 PM

Not Unlike the Emperor’s New Clothes. Were this real, the minions would be telling him how wonderful he looked for fear of getting a one way ride on the death bus.

Alden Pyle on October 9, 2006 at 3:59 PM

I thought Don King didn’t have any kids? Guess I was wrong..

soulsirkus on October 9, 2006 at 4:46 PM

I wonder if he wears platform shoes?

Lawrence on October 9, 2006 at 4:53 PM

HA! Good one Dallas!

The only reason Kim wants the Bomb is because he saw “Team America” and wants to nuke Matt and Trey.

“I wirr show YOU who is ronery! Die you rosers! Die!”

Tony737 on October 9, 2006 at 5:39 PM

Hey this is off topic but speakin’ of Matt and Trey, I was in Burbank the other day and I was approached by the little hottie who (get this) asked me if I wanted to take a “stress test”. I looked over at the table they had set up and it had this little machine they hook you up to. I thought “Wow, Matt and Trey were right on about the wacko scientologists in that episode of Southpark!” Thanks, Cutie, but I’ll pass on your alien cult.

Tony737 on October 9, 2006 at 5:45 PM

Guess Bryan didn’t get my emails. I did two, check ’em out ya’ll.

RightWinged on October 9, 2006 at 6:09 PM

Ah, thanks for the link Bryan! And thanks for this post. Photoshopfests are the best.

RightWinged on October 9, 2006 at 6:24 PM

No prob. I was a little slow linking because I was working on tomorrow’s show.

Bryan on October 9, 2006 at 6:34 PM

RightWinged, you are the greatest! What imagination! Thank you,

Entelechy on October 9, 2006 at 7:33 PM

Thanks Entelechy, glad you liked ’em. By the way, remember the video we talked about a while back? I haven’t found the time to dig up everything I would need to tackle such a project, however I have something I think is pretty funny coming that I’ve just been working on a few minutes here and there… just a pain because windows movie maker locks up on me a lot for some reason.

RightWinged on October 9, 2006 at 8:27 PM

I did even better. An upclose capture of Kimmie inspecting one of his rockets.

Check it out here.

Kokonut on October 9, 2006 at 10:03 PM

I’ve added a third photoshop to my post if anyone is interested. All credit for the idea goes to HA commenter Entelechy. Thanks Ent.

RightWinged on October 9, 2006 at 10:46 PM

RightWinged, please, you did all the work. I just sent you the twins picture, thinking that you might leave Arnold as is and place the Lil one’s head on top of the short twin.

What you came up with is brilliant. And the caption “Only their mother can tell them apart” is to die for :) So many thanks, for such good laughs, in spite of the tragedy he is and causes to so many.

Entelechy on October 9, 2006 at 11:10 PM

And the caption “Only their mother can tell them apart” is to die for

Believe it or not, that caption was on the starting image I found. I tried to think of something else, but I guess that kind of works.

RightWinged on October 10, 2006 at 11:43 AM