Wonkette: Truthers = “hellraisers”

posted at 4:05 pm on October 5, 2006 by Allahpundit

Ace thinks it was written by critical thinkin’ guest editor Ken “We’ll Photoshop Your Ass” Layne.

It sure sounds like something a critical thinker would write.

But there’s no byline, so it may well be that regular editor Alex “Filipinas Are Filthy Whores” Pareene is responsible.

Whatever. Whoever wrote it, he’s a Denton employee.

The SLC boys have a rundown of the incident. I’ve swiped this video from them; things get cracking around the 40% mark, but not until someone calls Kristol “the new Josef Goebbels” does the “hellraising” really begin in earnest.

Update: A perfect meme for Wonkette — one that combines photoshop and vile racial stereotypes!

Comments

Leftist implosion. I hope it continues.

DannoJyd on October 5, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Nice to finally see some security at these bastions of free idea exchange known as colleges.

Valiant on October 5, 2006 at 4:40 PM

Oh yes… these should be in GOP commercials immediately.

Notice how the turd asking the questions near the end had to be told by a friend what to do?

They cannot think for themselves, all they can do is spout hatred.

What a life these knuckleheads must have…

rightside on October 5, 2006 at 4:40 PM

BUILDING 7!

RightWinged on October 5, 2006 at 4:43 PM

This would be just hilarious/sad if this weren’t some growing movement. What I find really funny about this video is that it’s made by conspiracy theorists, yet to me (and I imagine most of you) it looks like it’s a video intended to mock them.

RightWinged on October 5, 2006 at 4:45 PM

I’m amazed at Mr. Kristol’s composure. I wouldn’t be able to maintain mine.

Rush calls them “young skulls filled with mush”… That’s a nice word for it. I’d use another.

LegendHasIt on October 5, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Oh and by the way, even if you haven’t watched Screw Loose Change or read any other debunking info, any rational person has to realize how many thousands of people would have to be involved for the conspiracy to have taken place. It’s just simply impossible. I also find it moderately humorous that in addition to your normal anarchist/hippy-types and militant black guys, the Truthers looked like the guys who camp outside of movie theaters when a new Star Wars movie is coming out.

RightWinged on October 5, 2006 at 4:50 PM

You must see this Triumph clip if you missed the original on Conan.

Valiant on October 5, 2006 at 4:56 PM

The second video on the SLC site gives alot more context and background on what was going on in the Kristol video. College age haters and some DJ in Austin, Tx directing the whole thing for publicity. Hey! It does sound like Wonkette.

d1carter on October 5, 2006 at 4:59 PM

FAT KID: Mr. ****, do you support a preventive war against Iran?

My response: About as much as that chair supports your fat tookuss. Officers, could you escort this man to the workout facility and confiscate any twinkies he may have in his pockets. Oh, and make sure he actually GETS ON the treadmill.

Lone Star on October 5, 2006 at 5:00 PM

Hopefully someday these idiots will mature to the point where they see their idiocy.

jdpaz on October 5, 2006 at 5:37 PM

Alex Jones has made a name for himself for years on Austin community access tv as a stalwart member of the black helicopter brigade. I don’t think Denton and co. knew whom they were getting into bed with.

Mark V. on October 5, 2006 at 6:09 PM

I love the Klingon’s last question where he brought up the 1st Ammendment. Once again, the definition of hypocrisy as a liberal claims free speech at the same time he’s being escorted out for refusing to allow Kristol to speak. Ironic.

Gregor on October 5, 2006 at 6:19 PM

You must see this Triumph clip if you missed the original on Conan.

Valiant on October 5, 2006 at 4:56 PM

Oh I’ve seen it! One of the funniest things EVER, seriously. “Which one of these buttons calls your parents to come pick you up?”

RightWinged on October 5, 2006 at 6:39 PM

I readily state that the officer in the video would have had me cuffed and booked long before Tubby the fuckwit was booted. The left appears to wish a throwdown. I’m kosher widdat.

HerrMorgenholz on October 5, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Why is this guy waving his limpy hand and pleading? Plan it and have cops there or have a ballbat handy and break some arms.

LZVandy on October 6, 2006 at 6:45 AM

Kudos to Bill Krystol for maintaining his composure.

These lefties are dimented and deluded to the point where I think they’re becoming extremely dangerous.

Corky on October 6, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Willfully ignorant petulant children. They rail against an enemy (us) they know will not crush them with physical force and completely ignore and even defend the very people who really do want to kill us.

Our ‘institutions of higher learning’ have failed us miserably. And those kids’ parents have failed their spoiled rotten kids even more.

They forget that history has a very long memory.

techno_barbarian on October 6, 2006 at 10:02 AM