Video: Sky News exposes China’s mobile execution buses

posted at 11:21 am on October 5, 2006 by Allahpundit

They’ve got a lower body count than their German counterparts, but the Chinese Einsatzgruppen are more efficient: rather than ship their victims off to the death chamber, they bring the death chamber to them.

Click the image to herald the new superpower.

china-buses.jpg

Update: They’re still finding bodies in Germany.

Update: Lots more details on the Chinese deathmobile at Sabrina McKinney’s site.

Comments

Just a brief historical note:

Actually, they aren’t necessarily more efficient: prior to the development of stationary gas chambers in eastern European concentration camps, the Nazis also employed trucks that operated as mobile gas chambers.

I know, I know, that isn’t your point. I’m just saying.

tommy1 on October 5, 2006 at 11:31 AM

The “New” China….??? What’s so “new”?

dallas94 on October 5, 2006 at 11:39 AM

They took that second guy, Chin, an accused murderer, and wouldn’t let him sleep, tied him to a chair, and beat him.

And they got a “confession” out of him.

Those fucking Chinese.

commissar on October 5, 2006 at 11:54 AM

What’s so “new”?

These trucks get better gas mileage.

yo on October 5, 2006 at 11:58 AM

The Discovery Channel doesn’t seem to be helping.

MT on October 5, 2006 at 12:21 PM

I can’t wait for the outrage from the Left…

SouthernGent on October 5, 2006 at 12:22 PM

And they got a “confession” out of him.

Was Chin a terrorist? Was he “beaten” or just belly-slapped? And was the confession they got out of him as reliable as the one we got from Khaled Sheikh Mohammed?

We’ve limited these techniques to a very select group of criminals with potential knowledge of mass-murder plots in the works. That’s how you prevent slippery slope problems.

But you’re right. We’re no better than the Chinese. Or Al Qaeda, by the way.

Allahpundit on October 5, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Expanding on what tommy1 said:

Oddly, I was reading last night about Chelmno, the first, and least know, Nazi death camp. I believe they used “death vans” with the exhaust pipe routed into the back almost exclusively. There were 2 survivors from that camp….

HerrMorgenholz on October 5, 2006 at 1:03 PM

But you’re right. We’re no better than the Chinese. Or Al Qaeda, by the way.

?

AP, you lost me, here.

I haven’t seen the US execute KSM, or any terrorists in custody – which would obviously make harvesting the organs kinda’ complicated; but, if we did, I don’t think the US would use those victims as donor fodder.

Nor, do I see the US committing acts of willful slaughter.

Whereas, on a certain level we may not be much better; but we are better.

yo on October 5, 2006 at 1:03 PM

I’m being sarcastic. The Commissar is on a Greenwaldian Sullivan-esque moral equivalence jag which would equate our waterboarding the tippy top terrorists in the Al Qaeda food chain with the Chinese beating false confessions out of civilians with batons, then killing them and harvesting their organs. There’s no difference between the two, see.

Allahpundit on October 5, 2006 at 1:11 PM

I’m being sarcastic.

Ah … *whew* … ok. I see.

You had me worried there, for a sec.

yo on October 5, 2006 at 1:15 PM

So the Chinese have found a way to kill themselves more quickly and more efficiently? Who’s could complain about this. Hell, I’ll through in a few bucks towards having another 1000 of those shipped over to help them kill more of themselves. Good for trade, good for the environment, and when they are finished with them, I can think of a bunch of other countries who could stand to down size themselves. And I’m not just talking about France. Anyway, out with the bucket, in with the bus, and the better off will be the rest of us……..

soulsirkus on October 5, 2006 at 1:15 PM

I thought I should pass an after thought. In my post it may have come accross that I dislike China. I really don’t. I just prefer paper plates, because they have to cut down trees for them, and I know that just pisses Al Gore off!

soulsirkus on October 5, 2006 at 1:19 PM

Yeah, but when they drive the execution bus around, they tend to veer slowly into the lanes of other execution buses. And they have problems parking it correctly, and can’t seem to figure out who has right of way.

BelchSpeak on October 5, 2006 at 1:34 PM

… but, if we did, I don’t think the US would use those victims as donor fodder.

A “Star-Spangled Banner” moment.

commissar on October 5, 2006 at 1:35 PM

If you want to see something really scary, compare what Liberals, the ACLU, and the NEA think is a Utopian Society, and Maoist Communism.

If they have their way the killing fields will soon come to America. All of the “Young Communists” are drooling to turn their families in so they can show party loyalty.

Rode Werk on October 5, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Since the Democrats were so nice as to let them have some our technologies in exchange for political contributions perhaps the Chi-Coms will be nice enough to let the Democrats have some of their secret execution technologies. This is what the Left might term “free trade.”

Kevin R on October 5, 2006 at 2:14 PM

We have portable abortion clinics that have killed millions more than the Chinese Execution Bus.

My wife’s Chinese and I’ve been over to China quite a bit. They are the friendliest people on the planet I’ve ever met. Please don’t lump the biggest population of people on the planet into one big group. They’re stuck with this current government over there, it doesn’t mean they like the government.

Mojave Mark on October 5, 2006 at 2:21 PM

What’s next?
Something like that Twilight Zone episode when Aliens come and invite us back to their planet so they can EAT US.

The Chinese, ultimatly pragmatic, unscrupulous and practical.

The Chinese ARE grooming US no differently than they would a prize heifer to breed, milk and slaughter.

Speakup on October 5, 2006 at 2:31 PM

Government secret code word for execution buses:

Chinese Takeout

fogw on October 5, 2006 at 2:46 PM

I hate to say it, but there ain’t a dime’s worth of difference between Clinton and Bush when it comes to trade and technology transfer to China. The panda huggers control China policy in both administrations.

Lehuster on October 5, 2006 at 2:56 PM

The local population kept silent about the existence of the mass grave until three years ago when local authorities began investigating signs that there might be a mass grave, he said.

Until THREE YEARS AGO!?!?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?! They are just as guilty as the Nazis. Execute them all.

Andy in Agoura Hills on October 5, 2006 at 3:06 PM

The Nazis abandoned the mobile gas chambers because, though efficient at killing, the trucks were not as useful in disposal. So they came up with the gas chambers/crematoriums that we are all, unfortunately, so familiar with today.

The sick bastards did get a kick out of seeing the effect of carbon monoxide poisoning, laughing at the exterminated because they turned pink.

elpresidente on October 5, 2006 at 5:35 PM

I’ve been sayin’ for about 15 years that China won’t be communist much longer, Capitalism is taking over, they’ll be our allies within our lifetimes etc etc etc. They sure are takin’ their time about it though, aren’t they? Hurry up already, will ya’s?

(15 years into the future)

“…I’ve been sayin’ for the past 30 years that China’s gonna be our allies within my lifetime…”

Tony737 on October 5, 2006 at 8:20 PM

I commented at the Commissar’s website:

I don’t think the U.S. is even much interested in getting anything from the “detainees” so retrospective or self-referential as confessions, let alone convictions, executions, or organs. The aim isn’t to extract an unverifiable “Okay, I did it! I did it!,” but to learn from those men whatever they know that will lead to our uncovering the future plans of others. It seems we can be sure the interest is ultimately in the plans of others, since after all, the detainees themselves have been, well, detained. Given the already low value of any mere confession, it’s hard to imagine the American interrogators being greedy for false confessions.

Kralizec on October 5, 2006 at 9:11 PM

This is a good article to those who are “flirting” with the left. This is where Marxist philosophy leads. History (and current events) do not lie.

brazilnut on October 6, 2006 at 9:18 AM

They have a BROCHURE for the *Death Bus*! Imagine the marketing meeting where that was put together. Here are a few other popular product lines:

1. The Rape Bus