Audio: Michelle vs. Esam Omeish on the Laura Ingraham Show

posted at 5:29 pm on October 4, 2006 by Allahpundit

Omeish is the head of the Muslim American Society. The topic: just how much of a problem does America have with jihadis recruiting in prisons?

Things really get hopping when Ingraham asks him whether he’d prefer to live under shari’a.

Comments

Ladies and gentlemen we just heard taqiyya described to a tee

JasonG on October 4, 2006 at 5:52 PM

Our ladies are so much better looking and articulate.

StoutRepublican on October 4, 2006 at 6:07 PM

Where is the WORSHIP emoticon for two of my favorite conservative ladies!?!??!

That was a SMACK.DOWN!

SouthernGent on October 4, 2006 at 6:12 PM

Christians in Saudi Arabia “should be” treated equally? REALLY? Well why ARENT they?
This guy’s disingenuous attitude is so obvious!
Michelle was clear, concise and ZINGED him completely!
Two of the bravest, smartest women in the world, this “Dr” didnt have a prayer! *lol*

labwrs on October 4, 2006 at 6:12 PM

Two more beautiful reasons why I’m glad to be a Conservative.

GT on October 4, 2006 at 6:27 PM

He said he was for Shari’a if he was back home, then why doesn’t he go there? Why is he here if this is not how he wants to live? Laura said something about there being a bad end for the Muslim faith if the “moderates” don’t come out and take over. I beg to differ as there are so many of the “if we’re nice to them, they’ll go away” people that before we know it we will all be wearing blue burkas.

Catie96706 on October 4, 2006 at 6:30 PM

Our ladies are so much better looking and articulate.

Racist.

Hoodlumman on October 4, 2006 at 6:30 PM

I bet this guy HHH-ATES being talked to likw this by WOMEN! He’s probably thinking to himself “How dare these FEMALES talk back to me?”

Michelle and Laura, intelligent and beautiful is such a sexy combo on a woman, isn’t it?

Tony737 on October 4, 2006 at 7:12 PM

He talk’ed with fork’ed tongue.

The Shari’a way is to remove it, forcibly, by cutting it out.

I think we all know what a soccer field is used for.
And it aint what they used to do in Afghanistan.

Kini on October 4, 2006 at 8:20 PM

Catie96706 on October 4, 2006 at 6:30 PM

Well, thank God our Women are strong enough to speak up and ask hard questions.

Would that more Men were as strong and resolute.

techno_barbarian on October 4, 2006 at 8:40 PM

Laura Ingraham!! Michelle Malkin!!!! Together!!!! I’m not worthy!! I’m not worthy!!

Lothar on October 4, 2006 at 9:52 PM

Laura Ingraham!! Michelle Malkin!!!! Together!!!!

That’s a whole lot of smart and hot together there.

Bellicose Muse on October 4, 2006 at 11:46 PM

Laura Ingraham!! Michelle Malkin!!!! Together!!!!

I am so glad they’re on our side!!!

Corky on October 5, 2006 at 8:56 AM

Wait…Omeish just compared prison conversions to Islam with conversions to the Aryan Nation. Heh.

Jaibones on October 5, 2006 at 9:48 AM

A duo with both brains and beauty, you just made my day! Give me more, I’m waiting.

tormod on October 5, 2006 at 11:08 AM

It sounds very much like Laura and Michelle handed the good “Doctor” his lunch.

I particulary liked the segment where Omeish tried to sugar-coat how well Christians are allowed to practice their faith in Sharia countries.

He really should have known better than to go there.

Jack.

Jack Deth on October 5, 2006 at 12:01 PM

Excellent summation Michelle. Wish you would have had more time to cut further through the obfuscating tap dance Omeish was performing.

AhoyM8 on October 5, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Great debate last night, Michelle.

I wish that it lasted longer.

I thank you for disciplining Dr. Omeish.

I have heard him on with Laura in the past, and he would be a bit more aggressive when disagreeing with Laura. Laura, as she admitted, is not as knowledgeable as Michelle is in these matters. But Laura does indeed take on Omeish and has brought him to a stand still. And Laura can certainly hold her in own in a drag down, knock out debate.

When coming up against Michelle, Dr. Omeish curbed himself because he knew that Michelle is definately knowledgeable and she would constantly outflank him with facts. This is why Michelle is an asset to us who celebrate America and being Americans and is a threat to the ENEMAS (both external and internal)of our great nation. Michelle is correct, Dr. Omeish is not telling the truth, and Dr. Omeish tolerated this from….A WOMAN! That is telling, indeed. He is residing in an alternate reality.

In Saudi Arabia, Christianity is against the law (unless the law has changed). When our troops were over there during Desert Storm, the Saudi govt requested that the wearing of Crucifixes, David Magen, yamulkes, etc., not be permitted. The only recognized religion is Islam…Wahabee Islam. Dr. Omeish said that Christians SHOULD be allowed to worship freely. So, if Christianity is permitted in Saudi Arabia as he claims, then the word “should be” tells me that there is open discrimination going on.

Sorry, Doc, but I ain’t buyin’ it.

Over in Indonesia, the law (as I understand it) states that you have to have a religion, so you are given a choice…Christianity or Islam for the recognizing of the One True God (I don’t think any Jews reside in Indonesia, so perhaps that is the reason why there is no reference to Judeaism). Hindus are exempt because of their belief in One God and that the other gods in Hinduism are reincarnations of God who comes down to Earth during moments of severe human crisis (any religious experts out there please correct me if I am wrong).

Prisons are a perfect recruiting area for radical Islam. There, it is easy to get many (not all) prisoners to convert because many of them have a deep grudge for being arrested and want payback time, it is easier to project an aura of intimidation, to tap in on PC infected people and govt agencies, and to claim Islamophobia in order to get their way. They tend to fall for the false promise of a perfect society by following radical Islamo-Nazism.

Michelle, as always, did a fine job. And I also want to say that Laura also does fine when she questions Dr. Omeish on her radio show.

Michelle and Laura are definately two forces to be reckoned with when it comes to the preservation of our great nation. Both of them are great to listen to and great to look at.

The False Dervish on October 5, 2006 at 3:55 PM

The discussion on sharia law was the most telling part of this interview. The good doctor tries to sneak by with the idea that you can have a system where sharia is the law and people of different religions are free and equal – except, sharia law explicitly dictates that people who do not choose Islam are NOT free and NOT equal. They are lower class creatures, and even crimes against them don’t really count. Did you know that red is actually blue, and apple trees produce pickles?

Well done, ladies. If I wore a hat, it would certainly be off to you.

theholyhermit on October 5, 2006 at 6:46 PM