Audio alert: Michelle interviews John Ashcroft on Tues., 11 a.m. ET

posted at 10:55 pm on October 2, 2006 by Allahpundit

You can register to listen right here. I suspect she’s already got her questions ready, but feel free to offer suggestions in the comments.

You’ll notice at the top of the page here that we also have a banner ad for Ashcroft’s new book, “Never Again.” We get a cut of every copy purchased through that link, so if you’re planning on ordering it, we’d be much obliged if you used Hot Air as your portal to Amazon.

Update: You can read an excerpt of the book at Town Hall.

Update: Audio of the chat is archived here.

Comments

Don’t ask him to sing his answers!

Drtuddle on October 3, 2006 at 12:25 AM

Ask him what happened with the midwest abortion data probe? Did he really want to obtain Intact D & X, “partial birth abortion”, data to see if the procedure was medically necessary or was this just a dog and pony show?

Sure, the judges eventually ruled against him – that just means he, Aschroft, didn’t come prepared.

Six years of Republican power and nothing. I won’t vote in 2006 or 2008. I reason that I have some 70 years of life left – I’ll have plenty of time to vote in the future.

The CDC offers altered or no abortion data – imagine that… Communist China here in Atlanta – in the USA.

ar_basin on October 3, 2006 at 7:28 AM

Will there be a transcript or something for those of us that can’t listen in?

tiekitwist on October 3, 2006 at 9:47 AM

Audio is kinda crappy, no?

RightWinged on October 3, 2006 at 11:02 AM

Where did my comment go?

RightWinged on October 3, 2006 at 11:02 AM

Weird… anyway, I originally said “crappy audio, no?”

RightWinged on October 3, 2006 at 11:03 AM

Simply excellent. Michelle isnt only a good writer, she is a good interviewer.
I loved his response when she asked if he would ever serve in Washington again:

I dont think America’s talent pool is shallow. I think it is deep

The barking dogs and caravan analogy was excellent. Thank you Mr Ashcroft, you did your part to help make us safe!

labwrs on October 3, 2006 at 11:52 AM

twas a great interview, I just wish it were getting MSM play

RightWinged on October 3, 2006 at 12:18 PM