Liberals document PEST sufferers’ reaction to Bush winning in ’04

posted at 12:43 pm on September 29, 2006 by Ian

Yet another Bush hating documentary that no one but those who hate him will want to watch (or promote):

It’s the morning after, our Liberal awakens from a fitful sleep, depressed. He can’t believe Bush won the election. He feels empty and angry. He is grieving as if he has experienced a profound loss.

###

This story may be familiar to you. It was experienced, in one form or another, by millions of people around the world. Maybe, even yourself. It has become the driving force and simple theme for our documentary, RED STATE.

Gee, the symptoms experienced seem awful familiar:

More than a dozen traumatized John Kerry supporters have sought and received therapy from a licensed Florida psychologist since their candidate lost to President Bush, the Boca Raton News learned Monday.

Boca Raton trauma specialist Douglas Schooler said he has treated 15 clients and friends with “intense hypnotherapy” since the Democratic nominee conceded last Wednesday.

“We’re calling it ‘post-election selection trauma’ and we’re working to develop a counseling program for it,” said Rob Gordon, the Boca-based executive director of the American Health Association. “It’s like post-traumatic stress syndrome, but it’s a short-term shock rather than a childhood trauma.”

Read more about PEST here.

Read more about the documentary here.

Preview the film here.

Comments

I learned at a young age to cope with a loss, be it a loved one, athletic endeavors, an election, etc. You wake up the next day, pick yourself up and move on.

These people are so pathetically immature. We’re nearly six years since the hanging chads, and they’re still unable to deal with it.

JammieWearingFool on September 29, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Boo-freaking-hoo!

Get over it kiddies.

speed647 on September 29, 2006 at 12:55 PM

I bet this film is hilarious. Documentary? hahahaha. I can imagine the nuts watching this and shaking their heads wondering “how can people think like this.” Or, laughing at the “hicks” as their quotes are taken out of context and made to look ridiculous and neaderthal-like. What a waste.

To these people, I’d like to quote Mr. Don Henley: “I’d like to find your inner child and kick it’s little ass. Get over it.”

Mallard T. Drake on September 29, 2006 at 12:56 PM

Read about a study done by a UCLA prof and his collogues on dreams. Seems that liberals don’t get a good night’s sleep because of their bizarre dreams. Conservatives on the other hand sleep better and their dreams are more “traditional”.

Also, conservatives are generally married, have children and go to church. Liberals are generally single, no children and at the rate they are going will be in serious hurt as far as a group that will be able to mount any political punch. I read, somewhere this morning, that liberals are exhorting their fellow travelers to start “producing” just like that guy in Russia that sent workers home but only so they could “make” babies.

What a great world we live in! Heh.

sharinlite on September 29, 2006 at 12:57 PM

scorn and mockery turn to empathy when I consider “President Hillary”

gash on September 29, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads the liberals.

rightside on September 29, 2006 at 1:06 PM

Maybe it’s the Director’s cut of this, which was summarily laughed right off the internet. Those days were a lot of fun.

Pablo on September 29, 2006 at 1:06 PM

Let’s agree with the moonbats: Bush stole the election in 2000; therefore, he is in only his first term as President. That means we can re-elect W in 2008! Imagine, 12 years of the Moonbats suffering from PEST!

shermacman on September 29, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Speaking of PEST:

When Gregor Samsa awoke from troubled dreams one morning, he found that he had been transformed in his bed into an enormous vermin.

Kafka did this much, much better.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on September 29, 2006 at 1:18 PM

Yeah, bathe in it, soak in it, marinate in it… ahhhh, feels sooo good. The bedwetting thumbsuckers are still reeling from their “loss”… mmmm, feels sooo so good. It’s like a warm comforter straight out of the dryer on a moonlit night in November with a cool breeze blowing through the curtains.

SilverStar830 on September 29, 2006 at 1:22 PM

George Bush, shame on you!

Destroying the dreams, hopes, and probably even the childhoods of innocent moonbats.

And you call yourself a “compassionate conservative!”

tommy1 on September 29, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Doesn’t sound like anything a punch to a dumb monkey face can’t solve.

frankj on September 29, 2006 at 1:31 PM

The Libs just might be on the verge of steamrolling themselves into their own self fulfilling prophecy.

If they were to come back into power, I’m sure many of us out here in Red State land would not feel comfortable placing our safety and security into their hands.

And I suspect that the vast majority of the US Military might also have severe problems with being led and commanded by the Democrat surrender monkeys.

So all you Liberal geeks who’ve been screaming about Bush stealing the election, etc., etc. I think it might be good for YOUR general welfare if YOU start connecting the dots.

there it is on September 29, 2006 at 1:36 PM

Careful Frankj,the Deaniac Ninja Monkeys might fatwa your butt for a remark like that.

bbz123 on September 29, 2006 at 1:37 PM

At least the acronym fits.

shooter on September 29, 2006 at 1:41 PM

I’m not so partisan as to ignore Bush’s flaws (immigration, the NAFTA on steroids deal he is pushing through without the any oversight, ridiculous spending, etc.) but sheesh! Conservatives have real criticisms, far left liberals have only their own paranoia and depression.

Theworldisnotenough on September 29, 2006 at 1:49 PM

If they want to find out “what’s wrong with America” these bozos need to stick a camera in front of their mirror and follow themselves around everyday for a month.

madmonaco on September 29, 2006 at 1:59 PM

I watched the YouTube vid “The General has made using clips from Red State.” Check the date on the quote for the “noose” on the tree in Senator Allens office… June 2007. Uh, I must have been abducted by aliens. I’m missing a whole year of my life somewhere.

The lynchings were a nice touch too. That ought to get some people all good and riled up using a sad time from over 50 years ago. I wonder if “The General” realized that the MASSIVE MAJORITY of people in that day & age everywhere were DEMOCRATS and it’s much more likely Democrats lynched blacks than Republicans. Lord, more moonbat drivel worthy only of the people that actually suffered PEST. They deserve their suffering, albeit, I wouldn’t wish it upon them only because I don’t like for people to suffer, but yeah, they deserve it.

Then on the trailer for the actual movie, one of their stars says this is a “false or phantom reality”. Um, far as I can tell, it’s actually really reality… I just pinched myself and it hurt, so yeah, it’s real bub… accept it!

I love it when they put this sort of garbage out. It just proves more & more what so many of us have always been saying, the liberal left IS mentally ill. Do we want the mentally ill running our country? Nope! I never cease to be amazed by what the looney moonbats come up with next.

SilverStar830 on September 29, 2006 at 2:02 PM

Ha, I love the bongos and tamborine music in the background of the trailer.

Sorta makes me want to put on my Jesus slippers, tie dye tee shirt, spark up a fatty and tune in to Air America! Far out doooood.

Alden Pyle on September 29, 2006 at 2:17 PM

I’m still waiting on that massive migration to Canada. Oh wait, I forgot, the Libs lost to the Conservatives up there too! What’s a commie pinko to do? Where ever shall they live?

Tony737 on September 29, 2006 at 3:42 PM

Liberals are very fragile. Big Shock.

Soothsayer on September 29, 2006 at 3:52 PM

Did I miss something? I watched all the trailers and saw a bunch of pretty ordinary folks talking about religion, property rights, etc. What’s the point? Surely they’re not going to charge admission to see this. If so, they’ll be making a lot of refunds.

RedWinged Blackbird on September 29, 2006 at 4:27 PM

When my 9-year-old daughter didn’t win her spelling bee, she went upstairs to her room and closed the door for an hour or so. It never occurred to me that she might have been making a documentary up there.

SailorDave on September 29, 2006 at 5:20 PM

I love this, and will be using this documentary[?] as proof that people who are not able to live in the real World are subject to psychotic symptoms, and thus need treatment.

Many of these people were lied to by the MSM, liberal democrats, and finally by faux polling which caused many fine Americans to be mislead into believing a fantasy, thus I believe that due to all of the damage, and carnage wrought by those named, a new law needs to be enacted that allows for civil suits to be launched against those for causing real harm due to their deceit, and lies.

PEST suffers deserve compensation for their suffering.

DannoJyd on September 30, 2006 at 2:26 AM

Mort Kondracke just said on “The Beltway Boys”, talking about how many (liberal) Reps and Sens voted against the bills on terrorism this week “…they hate George Bush so much that they make him out to be more dangerous than Osama bin Laden. If the American people smell this, the liberals are finished in Nov.”

Nancy Pelosi said at the end of this week “would you think that anyone in this country wants to coddle terrorists?”

She must definitely have been kidding…or she never saw/heard the latest speeches and tapes/videos of the terrorist leaders.

Entelechy on September 30, 2006 at 6:25 PM