Cool facts about Wonkette guest editor Ken Layne

posted at 6:18 pm on September 29, 2006 by Allahpundit

Happening at Ace’s. Feel free to participate, but please: make sure your contributions are obviously false.

Because when you post things that are false without making clear they’re false, that’s called “libel.”

For example, take this poll where Ace calls Layne a cock-smoking douchetool. False. Although, admittedly, not obviously.

Layne, incidentally, is best known for having once said, “It’s the Internet, and we can fact check your ass!” Savor the irony.

Comments

Didn’t Ken Layne date Jeff Gannon?

Pablo on September 29, 2006 at 6:45 PM

Obviously false!

Allahpundit on September 29, 2006 at 6:46 PM

Good grief.

From the looks of the responses to Ace’s post, some folks over here on the dextrosphere are trying to prove that we’re as retarded as they are.

If the leftist retards brain trust wants to make themselves look like a bunch of five year olds entertaining themselves by calling people all the nasty names they’ve ever heard or thought up, let them.

I hate it when we descend to their level.

Personally, I could probably spend the next hour discussing their intellectual and social deficencies. But I wouldn’t have to resort to gutter language or sexual innuendo to do it. The targets in question are far too large.

Yes, I know. They are pretty pathetic, and it’s fairly obvious that a competent Psychiatrist would find that they are compensating for something with all this, probably something related to….Whoa! I said I wasn’t going there, didn’t I?

Heh.

Just leave them seeth away in their own broth. All things like that thread at Ace’s do is encourage them.

jefferson101 on September 29, 2006 at 6:51 PM

Ever since I found out Ken Layne is Jack Abramhoff’s love child, I’ve felt sorry for the guy. Thus, I’m not going to contribute to these lies.

frankj on September 29, 2006 at 7:12 PM

I think given what we conservatives take from the left, we can be forgiven for venting once in awhile on the web. It’s pretty harmless stuff over at ace’s.

Plus, we did it to Dick Cheney once.

Slublog on September 29, 2006 at 7:13 PM

And, I should add, we survived the experience.

Slublog on September 29, 2006 at 7:15 PM

Oh God, Allah. No. Please don’t do this.

SisterToldjah on September 29, 2006 at 7:16 PM

Well, sooner or later, it was bound to happen.

What have we come to?

Pablo on September 29, 2006 at 7:24 PM

Link offered without comment.

thirteen28 on September 29, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Well, sooner or later, it was bound to happen.

Remember the “Tourist Guy”… the guy that started out as a photoshopped tourist on top of one of the WTC’s with a passenger jet in the photo? Yeah, this whole fiasco could lead to that, which in it’s own way would be satisfactory.

SilverStar830 on September 29, 2006 at 8:33 PM

I’m with Jefferson101 and Sister Toldjah. I think we should let these cretins bury themselves and not partake in like manner.

Bellicose Muse on September 30, 2006 at 3:44 AM

No, I think we should descend to their level. Republicans never want to gutter fight. Ann Coulter is the one person who hits back harder than the libtards do. And they despise her for it. So, I say, Allah, fire away. That other little nancy boy that took cheapshots at Michelle a few months ago was smoking pole at wonkette too. The one with the stupid glasses..what’s his name? Doesn’t matter.

austinnelly on September 30, 2006 at 11:22 AM

My comment at Ace’s:

As I understand the point of the thread, we are to assert a “fact” about Ken Layne that is obviously, outrageously untrue. Here goes:

Ken Layne strives for factual accuracy.

How’s that?

Patterico on September 30, 2006 at 3:31 PM

Patterico, you’re always brilliant. And that’s an obviously true fact! :)

Entelechy on October 1, 2006 at 4:05 PM