Jesse Macbeth redux: Truther moron unmasked as military fake

posted at 9:26 pm on September 28, 2006 by Allahpundit

The Screw Loose Change boys e-mailed me when this story started pulsing, but I just wasn’t feeling it. No photoshopped DD-214, no scandal. That’s the rule around here.

That’s the Hot Air way.

Well, last night it all came together. Here’s the saga, in sequence:

Sunday — Basic factual errors in idiot’s story raise suspicions.
Monday — More factual errors spotted; is idiot also a liar?
Tuesday — Idiot’s DD-214 scrutinized.
Wednesday — Photoshop smoking gun!

It won’t take long to read them all, but if you only have time for one, read the last one. What is it about using photoshop to expose fraud that’s so insanely gratifying?

That’s some nice ‘tard-busting, boys. And I say that in the most Chief Wiggumy way possible.

Comments

American liberalism at its best.

DannoJyd on September 28, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Isn’t this old news? I’m confused. That dipstick’s DD-214 was debunked months ago. He was declared unfit or unsuitable for the Army before he even finished basic training.

Well, despite my confusion, perhaps a case can be made for federal criminal prosecution due to this latest news. I hope so.

SilverStar830 on September 28, 2006 at 10:29 PM

My My …great job guys. This is the beginning of the end for the liars and anti-war wannabe’s. I just wonder who got away with what before we had the D-PI’s (Digital- Photoshop Investigators). This is great !!!

shooter on September 28, 2006 at 10:55 PM

I’m not sure why, but I just feel like saying “razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan”. Honestly, I don’t think it has any relation to this, but it just popped in my head.

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 11:08 PM

B-B-B-B-B-Bush knew.

I’ll admit it. That made me laugh.

Does that make me a bad person?

Slublog on September 28, 2006 at 11:20 PM

This is very interesting. I can tell you that this old military gal never heard of 0400 a.m. That should have been a giant RED flag right there. I’m waiting for the moonbats to publicly distance themselves from people like this but I guess I’ll be waiting a long time.

Catie96706 on September 28, 2006 at 11:21 PM

I can’t wait to show this to my friend, who’s still in the Army. He. Wil. Go. Off! I bet he can confirm a lot of what these guys have found out already. The funny part is the CTers are already calling him “sheep-dipped”, I.E. a government plant meant to discredit the 9/11 truthers from the inside. Nope! No paranoia here! E-freaking-gads…

DakRoland on September 28, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Can’t you see? This guy is obviously a plant, part of a Rovian plot to discredit the Truth Movement. They’re getting too close!

Squid Vicious on September 29, 2006 at 12:00 AM

Hmm. This is the first I heard about this guy. I was on top of debunking Jesse Macbeth’s 214, but I’m behind the curve on this new guy.

His is a much better looking fake than Jesse’s. I probably wouldn’t have noticed any of the things that were pointed out on the ScrewLoose pages. The only thing I noticed was that his MOSs are not Special Forces MOSs and that you have to be a pretty sorry excuse for a soldier to only be an E-5 five years after graduating from the Q course. In my day you had to be an E-5 going in, unless you had one of the MOSs that they were real short on.

LegendHasIt on September 29, 2006 at 12:26 AM

“0400am”…

This guy was obviously assigned to the Department of Redundancy Department.

I was in uniform for 14 years; the only times I heard “0×00″ and “am” used together were usually “0400 is too damned early in the a.m.”, unless you were on nightshift, in which case 0400 was lunch. Mmmm… midrats…

Rusty Bill on September 29, 2006 at 12:38 AM

I’m a tard. I’m a tard going on 6 hours sleep over 2.5 days.

Redux… got it… over & out

SilverStar830 on September 29, 2006 at 2:09 AM

It always amazes me how all these guys are former special ops. For such a small community, they seem to be friggin EVERYWHERE once they get out.

[/Sarcasm off]

E5infantry on September 29, 2006 at 9:30 AM

Just another example of how too many lib/lefties really do believe that the truth is an acceptable casualty in their all-consuming, never-ending war against BushCo, Rove, Cheney, etc.

“My good intentions justify the ends! Sacrifices have to be made!!”

Spurius Ligustinus on September 29, 2006 at 9:36 AM

I’ve been out over ten years, but I think in addition to the listed PLDC; BNCOC, ANCOC and Airborne School are prerequsites for entry into SFAS. Once you complete SFAS, then you can attend the Q. I didn’t see any entrys for these courses on the DD 214.

De Oppresso Liber