Clinton-bashing: The videos

posted at 9:48 am on September 28, 2006 by Allahpundit

One amateur, one professional. The latter comes from the Tonight Show via Right Winged, who’s also got vid of Chris Wallace perpetrating a different kind of conservative hit job:

The former from Dan Riehl. Dumb, but as usual it cracked me up.

Comments

Thanks for the link AP. Man, I can watch that Leno clip over and over, it never stops being funny. That little girl is a great actress too huh?

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 9:54 AM

I don’t buy it. Everyone knows exactly where Santa is, and he’s only on the move for one day of the year. If President Clinton really had made killing Santa a priority, he’d be dead now.

frankj on September 28, 2006 at 9:58 AM

The Leno clip is hilarious.

GregH on September 28, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Trained to lie and licenced to steal. You got to love that Bill Clinton. The clips remind me of what a skilled liar he was. Slick Willie is indeed slick, but he is getting more transparent as time goes on.

Shmo on September 28, 2006 at 10:13 AM

Brilliant indictment of Clinton from Charles Krauthammer on 9/26′s Special Report:

KRAUTHAMMER: Look, when Clinton said angrily that he left behind a full-fledged anti-terror plan it was not true. Condi is right on this. As we know from the Monica days Clinton is an angry liar. When he lies he gets self-righteous, indignant, in the face, angry exactly as he was. And what he was saying, Richard Clarke himself was, in 2002, said there was not a compressive plan. All he did is he left behind what the plans had been but he also left behind what had been unresolved in the last three years of the Clinton administration — changing Uzbekistan’s policy, Pakistan, and helping the northern alliance.

The three key ingredients of the Bush administration activated after 9/11 and essentially won the war in Afghanistan in 100 days. And Clarke, it said, those issues were the key issues, were left unresolved, I would say criminally unresolved, because of indecision and hesitation in the Clinton administration.

Yes, he wanted to kill Osama but he complains “I didn’t have a finding after the bombing of the Cole from the FBI.” The FBI, under our Constitution is the creation of the executive, it serves the executive. He is the executive. If he wanted to do it, he should have gotten a finding. And the idea that you got to have a legal finding that would stand up in court in order to go after a guy who just attacked an American ship is absurd.

It’s exactly the original sin of the Clinton administration. Terrorism, in their eyes, had always been law enforcement. In fact, it was an act of war and they treated it as law enforcement unseriously and that’s why he had 10 chances to get Osama and he never got him.

BARNES: I can’t top that.

KRAUTHAMMER: Was that enough of an indictment or shall I go on?

gash on September 28, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Sorry FrankJ, its a technical problem…

Our Tomahawk missles, which use GPS to locate themselves (as well as dead reackoning) loose track because its over the North Pole… no good satelite coverage there…

Add in Santas new pop up ABM missle system the Jackin the Box, you you have a very hard target….

Plus, when he was flying over Chad, we couldn’t get permission to fly in with an air strike to take him out… (they acted like we were crazy when we told them the target… plausible deniability??).

But don’t worry, Bush’s new antiterrorist surveylance bill, which just got through congress will allow him, without Warrants, to read through ever santa letter…

We’ll have plenty of targeting data this year…. Bush will get that Red Menace yet…

Romeo13 on September 28, 2006 at 10:22 AM

frankj on September 28, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Yeah frankj, you sit there with yer little smirk, you think you’re so clever!

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 10:23 AM

Hilarious. Thanks Allah for the laugh.

webproze on September 28, 2006 at 10:24 AM

So, he failed! But at least he tried! He did more to kill him than anyone else has done.

Pablo on September 28, 2006 at 10:24 AM

Frankj and Romeo13..as funny as the Leno clip!

Add in Santas new pop up ABM missle system the Jackin the Box

*LOL*

labwrs on September 28, 2006 at 10:29 AM

RightWinged,
It was a fair observation and I think you overreacted.

frankj on September 28, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Romeo13 on September 28, 2006 at 10:22 AM

’bout time. Christmas shopping is such a drag.

speed647 on September 28, 2006 at 10:42 AM

RightWinged,
It was a fair observation and I think you overreacted.

frankj on September 28, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Alright, you did your little rightwing hit job on me.

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Heh, Imus’ stooge, Bernard McGuirk, made the best observation about this.

He states that the fat, thong wearing pig ought to get the Congressional Medal of Freedom because if it weren’t for the heroic sacrifices she made in the oval office, Bill never would have lobbed the missiles in Khost, which, to date, has been the closest we’ve ever come to even trying to smoke check Osama Bin Hiding.

(She testified Monday, Slick testified on Wednesday, missiles flew on Thursady)

Alden Pyle on September 28, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Bingo Alden,

Thank God for Monica. There was no one better at initiating Billy Jeff’s launch sequence.

fogw on September 28, 2006 at 11:04 AM

Wow — now that is funny. I’m with RightWinged — I can keep on watching it and it never stops being funny. The little girl was great. Thanks for linking it Allah.

wytammic on September 28, 2006 at 11:20 AM

I loved seeing this! It was so funny and that little girl is excellent!

Catie96706 on September 28, 2006 at 12:41 PM

It’s Bush’s fault. We could have got both of them at Bora Bora,

Bic on September 28, 2006 at 3:44 PM

I posted that the moment Brit showed it on Special Report. The one thing I love about this version is Charles Krauthammer boisterous laughter. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen Charles laugh that hard, much less at all! He’s very stoic, but his hearty laughter at the end of this is priceless.

MsUnderestimated on September 28, 2006 at 5:05 PM

“This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner NBC Universal because its content was used without permission”

I’m outraged!

Coronagold on September 28, 2006 at 8:14 PM

Have no fear! I’ll get it back up elsewhere.

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 9:41 PM

crap, no I won’t because I never saved it… damn

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 9:41 PM

wait, got it… others had posted at YouTube and I’ve now snagged it incase those get pulled, and I’ll host it elsewhere

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 9:54 PM

Hey AP, if you got my email let me know… I’m not sure if you and others have been getting my emails since my server move.

RightWinged on September 28, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Gash, I have that video of the Special Report Roundtable..

MsUnderestimated on September 28, 2006 at 10:19 PM

Enjoyed the link, Ms! Thx for the inline quote, gash – agree Krauthammer’s analysis is dead-on: Clinton is an angry, finger-jabbing liar… a true “finger-jabber”…

RD on September 29, 2006 at 12:32 AM

That Santa clip reminds me of Robot Santa from Futurama… perhaps he got that way because of Clinton’s botched assasination attempts. Because, you know, if you oppose something, you only make it stronger and want to kill you more.

theholyhermit on September 29, 2006 at 1:29 AM