Video: Morris says Clintons are ready to fight dirty with press

posted at 10:41 am on September 27, 2006 by Allahpundit

We’ve got one more day of Clinton-bashing before the shelf life on that Wallace interview expires, I think. So here’s video of Dick Morris on Hannity & Colmes last night reading an awful lot into a short quote. I hope he’s right — aside from a new Olberdouche “special comment,” I can’t think of anything more darkly enjoyable than Billary and the media flinging shinola at each other.

Greg Tinti’s got more video from H&C that I think you’ll enjoy. And Richard Miniter has a laundry list of Billy Jeff’s many miserable failures on terrorism in today’s Opinion Journal. Takeaway:

Some 38 days after he was sworn in, al Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center. He did not visit the twin towers that year, even though four days after the attack he was just across the Hudson River in New Jersey, talking about job training. He made no attempt to rally the public against terrorism. His only public speech on the bombing was a few paragraphs inserted into a radio address mostly devoted an economic stimulus package. Those stray paragraphs were limited to reassuring the public and thanking the rescuers, the kinds of things governors say after hurricanes. He did not even vow to bring the bombers to justice. Instead, he turned the first terrorist attack on American soil over to the FBI.

Clinton made one public statement about the ’93 Trade Center bombing? Can that possibly be true?

Comments

More finger pointing, I see.

Ian on September 27, 2006 at 10:44 AM

A real stretch. Even for Dick! (No pun intended)

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on September 27, 2006 at 10:47 AM

at least Dick Morris is more honest than Bill Clinton ever was & has more courage in his little pinkie finger than Bill Clinton has in his whole body

Starblazer on September 27, 2006 at 11:06 AM

Personally, I think a better nickname for Olberman instead of “Olberdouche” it should be “Uberdouche”.

xanadu1015 on September 27, 2006 at 11:08 AM

I was looking for some old dirt on Morris when I discovered this old Freeper thread. As it has some tasty definitions I thought I would share it with the group. ;o)

DannoJyd on September 27, 2006 at 11:18 AM

I was particularly interested in the security MEMO, to CLINTON, stating that Bin Laden was going to strike inside the US in the 1990′s. Now Hellary is blabbing “If my husband received a memo…blah blah…” Well you screech, HE DID. Years before the attacks on American soil.
Just as I thought also, Slick gets madder and redder the more truthful the accusation is, i.e. Monica & bin laden. Just dont ask him about Foster, he might …..well you know.

shooter on September 27, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Dick Morris thinks the Clintons are willing to fight dirty? Well said, Capt. Obvious! Next up he’ll say that ESPN is going to waste two entire days worth of programming on Terrel Owens’ supposed suicide attempt. And that Al Gore is nuts.

Bellicose Muse on September 27, 2006 at 11:23 AM

Clintons, fight dirty?

Do they ever do different?

LewWaters on September 27, 2006 at 11:24 AM

Bubba and Hillabilly up to their old tricks again. Bubba is just mad because the Bubba global initiative is not getting the royal treatment. Hillabilly needs support from the fringe left – badly.

Rick on September 27, 2006 at 11:43 AM

Slick Willy is just pissed off because his latest performance is hurting, and will continue to hurt, his bid for being the head of the un.

Think about that. The Slickster heading up that completely corrupt institution. And you thought nobody could possibly be worse than kofi.

techno_barbarian on September 27, 2006 at 12:01 PM

Oh, the irony of it all ….

Former advisor Dick talking about Clinton and Bush.

When did Clinton stop using Dick for advice? Was that before or after the Monica thingy? Had to be after, right?

fogw on September 27, 2006 at 12:14 PM

I think it was when Dick got caught with a prostitute himself. I believe it was around the time of the convention in 1996, but I may be wrong. Seems like it was close to that time though. Morris was talking years ago about the time Slick and him got into a fight while he was still Gov. of Arkansas. I bet that was priceless.

Catie96706 on September 27, 2006 at 12:31 PM

“Hello” Catie96706,

Read my post again, tongue in cheek.

That is you, isn’t it?

fogw on September 27, 2006 at 12:48 PM

Billy Boy is now 60 (and by his own admission he hated turning that age) and his relevance decreases more with each passing year. He loves being the center of attention.

What would be delicious is if the DNC decided to try have us all believe that it’s the Clinton DNC again, not some inept variety. Sure, sell the DNC as the Democratic National Clintons and see how well that works for ya. Terry Mcauliffe had a ton of success with that!

Bellicose Muse on September 27, 2006 at 1:05 PM

yes, fogw it is!

Catie96706 on September 27, 2006 at 1:09 PM

This will really endear Hillary to the nutroots as she fends off another vicious attack by the conservative media and the VRWC. Which may be the point.

Laura on September 27, 2006 at 1:46 PM

Dick Morris is extremely bright and I always enjoy hearing what he has to say. I do find it rather creepy how fixated he is on the Clintons. Very hell hath no fury.

honora on September 27, 2006 at 1:50 PM

Wait til that Korean guy wins the UN chair. Then you’ll see Bubba go completely nuts.

Iblis on September 27, 2006 at 2:16 PM

Oh, and I’d love to see some of the MSM brought low by scandal.

Iblis on September 27, 2006 at 2:25 PM

Having certain appendages sucked on will do that to a guy.

GT on September 27, 2006 at 7:14 PM

“Capt. Obvious” Bwahahahah good one Bellicose!

And in other news today, a huge, firey, orange ball of gas, floating in space, will rise in the east, arc over the nation and set in the west, warming the your skin with it’s heat rays along the way.

Tony737 on September 28, 2006 at 10:23 AM

“At least I tried!” – BJC

Did ya try your BEST, Billyboy?

“Your ‘best’? Losers always complain about ‘the best’. Winners go home and &#*@ the Prom Queen.” – Sean Connery, “The Rock.

Just LOOKIN’ for an excuse to use that quote!

Tony737 on September 28, 2006 at 10:30 AM

I think it would have been more newsworthy that the clinton’s wern’t going to get dirty with the Press

EricPWJohnson on September 28, 2006 at 11:25 AM

Having certain appendages sucked on will do that to a guy.

GT on September 27, 2006 at 7:14 PM

Thanks a lot GT, just when I had Toegate about erased from my memory……

honora on September 28, 2006 at 11:51 AM

Ooops, that shoulda said “their best”.

Thank you Sean! A Scotsman through and through.

Tony737 on September 28, 2006 at 12:23 PM