Islamist parasite places online personals ad; Update: Screenshots added

posted at 9:27 pm on September 26, 2006 by Allahpundit

He’s looking for love, and by “love” I of course mean three more wives:

Although already married with three children and reportedly living off £700 a month in state benefits, the 31-year-old is seeking more wives, with the intention of fathering more than nine children.

On the site MuslimIntro.com, Brooks — using his Muslim name Abu Izzadeen — describes himself as the “life of thee party” and admits to watching “a lot” of Al-Jazeera TV, the satellite network which has broadcast video messages from Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda.

He says he is looking for a “second, third or fourth wife” and does not care about their ages as long as they are older than 16 and younger than 40…

He says the “best aspect” of his personality is that he is “very funny loving [sic] and humble towards the believers inshallah [if Allah wills it]“.

Tragic yet true sidenote: the guy who runs Moonbat Media e-mailed me last week with a link to Izzadeen’s profile at MuslimIntro. I took one look at it and clicked away, positive that this guy–

izzadeen-shrieks.jpg

–could not possibly be using an Internet dating/marriage service.

And now his profile’s gone.

Always screencap. Always screencap. Always screencap.

Even funnier than the idea of Izzadeen on the make is this pathetic debate on the BBC editors’ site about whether it was appropriate for the network to interview him after he heckled John Reid. Never mind that he was at the center of a major news story. There were more important considerations at stake.

There is a powerful argument to be made that presenting the most extreme voices on air actually damages the process of integrating the Muslim community into the fight against terrorism. The BBC has a duty to balance voices, and to present a representative range of views from within communities. A number of listeners were quick to remind us on e-mail of the damage we were risking:

“He is a nobody. Don’t give air to these people: it doesn’t help our perception of muslims, it can only be damaging.”

But others disagreed: “The young man you spoke to was understandably very angry – he made a lot of points which I think we should be listening to…”

These, apparently, are the components of “news value” in Britain. Meanwhile, did you know they’re building a mega-mosque in east London? It’ll be the biggest in Europe when it’s done, capable of seating 70,000 people. It even has its own special name:

It will be called the London Markaz and it is intended to be a significant Islamic landmark whose prominence and stature will be enhanced by its proximity to the Olympic site.

I sure hope this significant landmark doesn’t become a rallying point for jihadist irredentist movements the way other significant landmarks have. But then, what are the odds of that?

I’ll leave you to guess which country is expected to provide “much of the funding” for this project. Here’s a hint: it’s not the UK.

Update: Who’s the hottest date in town? Nasrallah!

Update: Genius.

Update: Drinking from Home took screencaps of Izzadeen’s personals ad last week.

Comments

MIJ (Married Islamic Jihadist) seeks SIFB (Single Islamic Female in Burhka) to bear my shorties. Must be interested in the Koran, hate Jews, hate the Great Satan and the remainder of the West. Must also be willing to submit to regular beatings and the chance of any future daughter being the victim of an honor killing. Must also be drug and STD free. Serious inquiries only! I’m tired of meeting lesser female life forms in caves and bars, am tired of satisfying myself with young boys and donkeys and am ready to settle down with 3 or more women (when I’m not involved in terrorist training camps or other acts of jihad). If you are tired of the head games contact me.

Bellicose Muse on September 26, 2006 at 9:38 PM

Somehow, I don’t think that constipated look on his face on going to help him get anymore wives.

GT on September 26, 2006 at 9:54 PM

I’ll leave you to guess which country’s footing most of the bill for this project. Here’s a hint: it’s not the UK.

PLEASE, NO.

shooter on September 26, 2006 at 9:57 PM

From that Ramadan date article:

Previous years’ plumpest, most succulent dates were the Osama bin Laden and the Saddam Hussein. Today the “Saddam” has disappeared entirely from the market, while the “bin Laden” goes for a middling 43 cents a pound.

Muslims don’t seem to value those names quite as much anymore either.

GregH on September 26, 2006 at 9:58 PM

older than 16

Isn’t he 10 years out of range of the Prophet’s tastes?

Valiant on September 26, 2006 at 10:03 PM

Huh.

This just cries out for a photoshop. Not sure my limited skills are up to it, though.

Slublog on September 26, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Bellicose Muse,

OMG that was funny. ROTFLMAO

fogw on September 26, 2006 at 10:53 PM

See… liberals think Muslims hate us because of the Conservatives. But they really hate us because of the liberals.

Who else would be so cosmically retarded as to pay this jack-ass more than 7 Grand a year to encourage and plan terrorist attacks in their own back yard. All the while having LOTS of children that will no doubt carry on his dismal legacy.

Who you might ask? Liberals that’s who. Who, by the way, aren’t having any children to replace themselves leaving the way WIDE open for the progeny of this jack-ass.

They may disagree with the Conservatives who live in the West – but you can bet your ass they respect them.

No… they hate us for our liberals. It’s plain to them that they are running on an I.Q. of about 14 and they don’t understand why in hell we tolerate them.

venmax on September 26, 2006 at 10:59 PM

Bellicose Muse that was soooooo funny!

Catie96706 on September 26, 2006 at 11:07 PM

Pig..oh sorry..how VERY culturally insensitive of me! He isnt a pig..he is A JERK…a lazy, shiftless, unemployed, fatassed, obsessive, overbearing, JERK with a REAL attitude problem.
Other than that, he is just the kind of Jr Jihadi you want to take home to meet Mother..or is that Mothers? sheeesh

Bellicose Muse PERFECT! *lololol*

labwrs on September 26, 2006 at 11:22 PM

Thank you beautiful people. I’ll be here all week and at the Funny Bone beginning Oct. 3rd.

Honestly, if you cannot find at least some humor in a time of despair and horrid stupidity then you will go insane.

So many Jihadist Muslims, so few bullets.

Bellicose Muse on September 27, 2006 at 12:08 AM

I too am looking for three more wives. But I’m in need of the working type, not the lazing around type. Be real, you can make a baby while you make a sweater. They are not mutually exclusive. Please send me an email if you are interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kevin M on September 27, 2006 at 12:20 AM

I agree, funny stuff Bellicose!

I met my wife on eHarmony (I really did). I shudder to think what this guy’s “profile,” if I can use the word profile here, would look like.

Mojave Mark on September 27, 2006 at 12:30 AM

So sad, Muslims (& radical ones) will suffer for hundreds of years, does Bin Laden not see this as a result of his actions.

He should sit.

ar_basin on September 27, 2006 at 1:59 AM

…reportedly living off £700 a month in state benefits…

Now, why did my grubby, poor ancestors ever sail away from ye olde “Sceptred Isle” when they could’ve been making that kind of dosh without contributing anything useful to society?

Oh, that’s right. I’m pretty sure most of them were Christians of some denomination or another.

Sean M. on September 27, 2006 at 5:33 AM

GT on September 26, 2006 at 9:54 PM

What you don’t know is seconds after this photo was taken Abu unleashed a WMD of flatulence that annihilated every reporter and camera person within a 2 mile radius. Hey Abu, might wanna try some Beano….

soulsirkus on September 27, 2006 at 8:51 AM

Does anyone else get a chuckle out of the mental picture that comes with him doing Kung Fu?

Alden Pyle on September 27, 2006 at 9:14 AM