Video: Clinton flips out over Osama hunt on “Fox News Sunday”

posted at 6:32 pm on September 22, 2006 by Allahpundit

He did try. Cruise missiles count as “trying.”

He just didn’t try hard enough.

Watch those eyes bulge. There’s a Legacy at stake here, and no one, least of all Chris Wallace, is going to jeopardize that.

Can’t wait for the full interview. Check your local listings.

Update: Ace is thinking about the video of Bin Laden taken by that drone in 2000.

Too bad Clinton wasn’t in any legal jeopardy when this footage was taken (the Fall of 2000). Had he been in legal trouble, who knows, he might have actually have given the code to fire on bin Ladin and saved 3000 people.

I guess the real lesson of the nineties is that we didn’t impeach Clinton frequently enough.

Update: Johnny Dollar has video of Wallace discussing the interview on Fox this morning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Hey Entelechy, as I said I haven’t had time to put together the video we discussed yesterday but I did throw a little something together this morning… don’t know how else to contact you so I figured I’d just let you know here. So as not to post unrelated links here at HA, you can just head over and check out my most recent post.

RightWinged on September 23, 2006 at 6:31 PM

Think Progress has a rough transcript up of the interview. (h/t to The Corner) Haven’t read the whole thing yet, but I saw this choice quote at the end…

WALLACE: Mr. President thank you for one of the more unusual interviews.

Too funny.

CP on September 23, 2006 at 7:08 PM

Fox just teased a little more of it. Wallace is persistent and Bubba is highly animated. This is must see TV.

Pablo on September 23, 2006 at 7:09 PM

All the name calling and character assisination that Pres. Bush has had to put up with as well as all the lies about his motives, and not once has he ever reacted this way. The President has too much class. But Bill Clinton has no class. He is extremely immature and as a previous poster mentioned, why would anyone want this man back in the White House?

Rose on September 23, 2006 at 7:43 PM

The lady doth protest too much.

Labamigo on September 23, 2006 at 9:24 PM

(actually Entelechy, if you read my previous comment, the post I’m talking about is no longer my most recent.. but just scroll until you find a YouTube vid)

RightWinged on September 23, 2006 at 10:05 PM

RightWinged, thank you soooo much! I just saw the video. Great!!! I recognized the “chocolate” voice and statement right away :)

I went back to see the “what happened” video again and apropo this thread – how about amending it to add the Bill Clinton tantrum. Or building a 2nd one with the same theme, new crazies and including Clinton’s fit. Impactful! I love that video.

Sorry for the late response,

Entelechy on September 24, 2006 at 2:24 AM

good idea (with the Clinton thing) I may try to do that sometime next week… in the mean time check back in a little while, I have another “What Hugo Really Said” vid that I just haven’t posted… think you’ll get a kick out of it.

RightWinged on September 24, 2006 at 2:35 AM

This performance is a big wet kiss for the nutroots, and an invitation to commence Bubba worship.

Who you gonna believe, the deeply patriotic and heroic Richard Clarke, or the evil, lying Vast Right Wing Neocon Conspirators?

I’m guessing they’re already swapping spit and making plans to fall in line…for now.

Pablo on September 24, 2006 at 9:20 AM

“I tried and I failed.”

That’s the Clinton presidential legacy.

Couldn’t say it better myself…

Corky on September 24, 2006 at 9:59 AM

Clinton’s interview was even more pathetic than advertised.

He’s a joke.

JammieWearingFool on September 24, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Greg Tinti has it… here. (link should open in a new window)

MT on September 24, 2006 at 11:25 AM

Cigarman totally lost it in that interview, and a thought occured to me. I wonder if he will take the same way out that Melinda Duckett chose after her hard hitting interview.

DannoJyd on September 24, 2006 at 12:18 PM

RithWinged, I saw the 2nd video on Chavez. You are a riot! :) :) :)

I can’t wait for the next round. Please keep this going for as long as your time/talent permit. This is the ideal time and they capture the opposition to perfection. We need to help you promote. Thanks for all,

Entelechy on September 24, 2006 at 2:57 PM