Video (game): “Night of Bush Capturing”

posted at 5:24 pm on September 15, 2006 by Allahpundit

Released today by the Global Islamic Media Front, which Rusty describes as “a propaganda outlet for al Qaeda 3.0 and other wannabes.” Made by jihadis for jihadis, although BDS sufferers might enjoy it too: according to SITE, the sixth and final level features a shootout with the Bushitler himself. I’ll see if I can find a code so that our nutroots readers can skip right to the end and live the dream. If you’re hot to try it out, you can download the game here. I haven’t tested it so I make no promises about viruses, malware, etc.

Here’s the trailer. It looks pretty standard, aside from the posters of Bush, Blair, and Sistani (and Nasrallah!) adorning the virtual walls.

Comments

I gave up video games for gardening.

I get out, get fresh air, and my blood pressure is way down.

Kini on September 15, 2006 at 5:37 PM

These psychopaths can surely make a game which, by comparison, makes GTA:San Andreas look like “Learn to Count With Barney”. I won’t be checking it out myself.

Bush gets blamed for it all, even though the 9/11 attack was being planned when Clinton was still in office.

Bellicose Muse on September 15, 2006 at 5:37 PM

All the more reason to reinstall my Rainbow Six PC game…

allie on September 15, 2006 at 5:56 PM

Was this screened at the Toronto Film Festival as well?

CP on September 15, 2006 at 6:15 PM

Do they have the part where the shooter hides in the Mosque and fires out?
Also, surpried to see Sistani behind bars with Bush.

Babs on September 15, 2006 at 8:14 PM

As a hobbyist game developer and a simulation developer, I can say somewhat authoritatively that this game, like most of the things the jihadis do, is of horrible quality. It looks like a mod of a late 90′s game, like Quake 2 or Unreal or something.

And what’s with the 2 foot tall bad guys?

DaveS on September 15, 2006 at 9:34 PM

No thanks, Allah. I’ll leave that sort of crud for those suffering BDS.

DannoJyd on September 15, 2006 at 10:01 PM

‘It looks like a mod of a late 90’s game, like Quake 2 or Unreal or something.’

My guess would be the first Half Life. As a matter of fact, it looks like a cheap ripoff of Day of Defeat, which was a WWII mod for Half Life.

Wolfman on September 16, 2006 at 4:36 AM