Shameless plug: Rightroots needs you

posted at 9:58 am on September 15, 2006 by Allahpundit

Mary K plays the Pelosi card — expertly. Click the botox for details.

pelosi.jpg

Comments

Click the botox for details.

Oh man…

By the way, I didn’t appreciate that picture while I’m trying to eat breakfast. And I don’t just say that like “haha, almost puked”, it’s seriously a terrifying picture. As payback, I see your Pelosi, and raise you four runaway brides (Jennifer Wilbanks) (one, two, three, and four)

If you mess with the King’s Queens you better watch your Ace Jack.

RightWinged on September 15, 2006 at 10:13 AM

Mike Bouchard has already received my ‘assistance’.

As Soros, and people like him are currently funneling millions to the democrats, your ‘assistance’ counts.

DannoJyd on September 15, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Scary women that do not blink due to excessive face surgery.
I’m in, keep that Pelosi thing and the Hildebeast as far from any meaningful power as possible.

bbz123 on September 15, 2006 at 10:42 AM

Done. And easily done.
I sent to Irey and Max Burns (GA-12) a small contribution. I want to see Murtha retired and keep GA in Republican hands. The Dems almost ruined this beautiful state (excepting Zell of course!)

labwrs on September 15, 2006 at 11:17 AM

I’m with Right Winged on that. I was trying to eat some home made tatoe soup. I just about wasted some of it, and now I have no appetite.

THANKS ALLAH!

One Angry Christian on September 15, 2006 at 1:00 PM

I’ve been giving this election a lot of thought, and one thing the conservative side has going for them that the liberal side does not: we vote as the minimum contribution to our candidates.

Most of the liberals I know barely vote much less actually contribute to their candidates. I think all the gloom and doom predictions for the republican party are going to blow up in the media’s face.

One Angry Christian on September 15, 2006 at 1:06 PM

Last night on “Hannity and Colmes” they had on reps from the Republicans and the Dems and when Alan asked the the Republican guy why they were spending so much money on this years campaigns if they weren’t scared his response was “Because we can.” Priceless.
The Dem tried to use the dispropinate force argument.

LakeRuins on September 15, 2006 at 2:17 PM

True, Dean was a stupid choice for DNC chair and he’s doing a crap job. Didn’t I just hear the other day that we have a 5x bigger war chest? Not to mention that, if you’ve followed Dean at all, his plan to win votes (a.k.a the desperation move when you have no money) is to knock on doors and show up at picnics.

“We’re going door-to-door. We’re going to picnics,” Dean said. “Television ads are not enough. You need to knock on doors. You need to knock on every door. You need to personally deliver the message.”

And then we’re going to South Carolina, and Oklahoma and Ariz….

RightWinged on September 15, 2006 at 2:19 PM