9-11, Khaybar and the truth about jihad

posted at 8:29 am on September 11, 2006 by Bryan

Jihad Watch

Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

Seeing the replays on TV this morning make me even more angry than when it happened. We try to fight these jihadis, and are thwarted at every turn by the left.

Want to know what the left will be doing today? They won’t be watching the replays, and generally trying to forget this even happened.

Cowards.

rightside on September 11, 2006 at 9:00 AM

I will never forget what those bastards did to us today. May they burn in Hell.

Dave Shay on September 11, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Dave Shay: “May they burn in Hell.”
Already taken care of, Dave. Islam is a false religion which dooms all of its adherents to Hell. Even the good moderate ones who would never lift a fist at a neighbor.
May God Bless the United States and curse our enemies.

Doug on September 11, 2006 at 10:02 AM

Spencer is magnificent with his knowledge of history and the Qur’an. If you missed him on C-SPAN’s Q&A last month it is must see TV. You can go to C-SPAN, click on Q&A and type Spencer in the search box.

Valiant on September 11, 2006 at 10:08 AM

And the twisted minds over at the Democratic Underground say:

“..awoke this morning to see the reading of names from Ground Zero. Ordinarily an event like this would move me (I’m a sappy kinda guy under ordinary circumstances). But this morning I watched them reading names. In place of the grief and sadness I expected to feel, there was anger. And not toward the terrorists. Toward our GOVERNMENT…”

“The only terrorists we have to fear are those that reside in the WH…”

“OTHER SEPTEMBER 11ths worth remembering today…September 11, 1906 Mohandas Gandhi began a nonviolent resistance campaign in Johannesburg, South Africa…September 11, 1973 Chile’s armed forces staged a coup d’etat against the government of President Salvador Allende…September 11, 2002 Women In Black (WIB) Baltimore started the first Peace Path…The nonviolent action presented images of peace as opposed to war and militarism as a response to problems….”

“I refuse to watch any of the 9/11 orgy on TV today.”

“All intelligent people know that 911 was a one time deal. There is absolutely no major threat from terrorism or any other country to the United States. Even the less intelligent are starting to catch on. You can only cry wolf so many times.”

“Forgetting 9/11 is slang for not supporting Bush insanity.”

“Cheer up. Let’s plan our DU trip to The Hague for the BushCheney Trials!”

“On this day, we, as patriotic Americans must resolve ourselves to never question the story we were told on this day 5 years ago. We must never question how and why; never question where and who…We must never question this day because if we had, we’d never have been able to attack Iraq.”

“Terror!! Terror!! We’re all going to die”

“5yrs Post 911 Bush/Cheney busy rewriting history and lying about facts…”

NRA4Freedom on September 11, 2006 at 10:37 AM

Thank you thank you thank you for this vent. I loved the history lesson. Regrettably, my employer has blocked the link to the iraqitruthproject website.

I’m looking for a new job.

-FFOG

Fogpig on September 11, 2006 at 10:46 AM

Great guest spot on Vent! Thanks for the clarity regarding who we’re fighting.

jdpaz on September 11, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Great Vent Michelle and Robert Spencer!

Wow! Hot Air’s content is really becoming more professional, polished, and so well done! Robert Spencer was interesting, his reporting was factual and brought out points that we will never hear in the Main Stream Media (MSM), and his presentation was very professional.

The advertisement was so professinally done as well, it could have been produced by a major studio.

More proof of the true nature of Islam and the intent of it’s followers. The question remains When, When, When will the United States Government recognize the true nature of our enemies and the true nature of Islam?

omegaram on September 11, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Very informative Vent… Though I think I prefer Bethany without the beard.

By the way, during the movie trailer did anyone else catch the brief flash of Saddam and some party boys cruising in a boat? What was that about?

RightWinged on September 11, 2006 at 11:40 AM

Powerfull Stuff.

… lest we forget.

Lawrence on September 11, 2006 at 12:09 PM

I recommend grabbing a screen-shot of Michelle in the introduction. Would make a great screen saver.

Lawrence on September 11, 2006 at 12:22 PM

I think I need to go buy a Koran…

I need to know first hand if this is a religious war against Islam or not. I’m beggining to suspect it is.

Just as the Old Testament, it appears that a litteral reading of the Koran will tell you to do MANY things which we, in the West, find repugnant. Soooo… if the Koran is the basis of a religion, and you are faithfull to that religion… and the religion calls for Holy War… how can we trust any Moslem?

And no, I’m not Christian, I am agnostic at best….

Romeo13 on September 11, 2006 at 2:14 PM

Romeo, one of the (many) problems with Islam is abrogation, the issue of some verses abrogating, or supplanting, others. Because of this, I’d be surprised if you could find two people that would get the same reading out of the Quran. But abrogation is why some people can say “but the quran talks of peace” and others say “the quran tells us to kill unbelievers”.

I’m sure there are many, many, peace-loving Moslems, who are quite content to live in peace alongside of “unbelievers”. After all, it’s a big world, with many opportunities for someone to practice whatever worship he/she wishes (or none at all, if they so choose). The optimist side of me thinks that if we could just get past the fanatics (most likely by their death) we may be able to put all of this behind us once and for all. This isn’t the Middle Ages, we don’t have to be barbaric, and kill just for the sake of killing.

The darker side of me says Kill them all and let God sort them out!

dalewalt on September 11, 2006 at 2:23 PM

The chanting that mr Spencer was talking about:

Arabic: Khaibar, Khaibar Ya Yahood, Jaish Muhammad sawfa ya’ood!

Translation: Khaibar, Khaibar Oh Jew, the army of Mohammed will return!

This was recorded in London, England, on 5 August.

MoonbatMedia on September 11, 2006 at 2:55 PM

Robert’s appearance here should be encouraged as his websites have been steadfast in explaining the true nature of the enemy we face and full of the detail that makes his arguments and explanations of moslem behavior understandable. Too bad the appeasers won’t see this..

lonewolf on September 11, 2006 at 3:16 PM

Excellent Mr Spencer. Good context and information.
Never Forget indeed.

labwrs on September 11, 2006 at 3:38 PM

Michelle, PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY. http://www.badeagle.com “A Time To Mourn?”

This is by far the best article dealing with 9/11 I have ever read. Bad Eagle is by far one of the most talented writers I’ve ever read. More people need to read this post. We need an immediate blog burst on this!!!!!! Read it. If I’m lying, I’m dying!!!!
REgards
Buck

bucktowndusty on September 11, 2006 at 10:17 PM

Vent did a great service by featuring this Spencer video. Please have him on again.

MarcH on September 11, 2006 at 11:42 PM

Scary how this jihaddist wave is occurring even during some of the best times the guld region has ever known

EricPWJohnson on September 12, 2006 at 5:14 AM

Loved Robert S. this morning! Thanks to him for hosting and thanks to HotAir for the timely guest.

Leiren on September 12, 2006 at 7:33 AM