Video lowlights: Al Qaeda commemorates 9/11

posted at 10:01 pm on September 10, 2006 by Allahpundit

As promised, here’s the new video boiled down to 11 minutes of the most important scenes. Pay close attention to Bin Laden’s rhetoric and to the part early on about media warfare.

Yes, that’s the Halliburton logo pictured below.

Comments

I do not even know how to respond. I want to comment so bad, and make a great, witty comment, but I get so angry when I see stuff like that, especially that loser traitor Adam whats-his-beard, that I cannot even form a complete thought. I literally typed four different things before settling on what I have typed here. Does this happen to anyone else? I cannot believe that pieces of crap like that even exist, never mind that the MSM and most people (read:liberals) cannot see what is happening right in front of their eyes. I am so grateful for people like G W Bush, and Condi Rice, and even for sites like this. I couldn’t deal with this anger, and emotion if I thought I was alone. Thank God for HotAir and AllahPundit.

PHKing on September 10, 2006 at 10:54 PM

Notice that little clip from “Pallywood”–the one with the father and son crouched behind the barrel.

IrishEi on September 10, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Sadly, muslims will remain under the feet of civilized countries, by their own doing.

Their corrupt governments/leaders, their skewed religion and there policy to suppress women will keep them soiled for centuries.

ar_basin on September 11, 2006 at 3:15 AM

I love how they make us out to be imperialists. Let’s see, we came to Iraq and help facilitate free elections so the people could install their own sovereign government. (And haven’t taken a drop of the oil we supposedly came there for.) Whereas, the Islamofacists have ALL stated quite clearly that their goal is Islamic domination, not just as a religion, but in ruling all nations. On the anniversary of 9/11, when everyone is saying we need to never forget those events 5 years ago, I think we’d be better off never forgetting Hitler in 1936 and his plans for the rise of the Aryan nation. Apparently, the world is content to sit on their hands once again and hope the problem just goes away.

BrunoMitchell on September 11, 2006 at 6:48 AM

Why haven’t we declared war on these gnats? Are there no men in Washington?

Valiant on September 11, 2006 at 8:14 AM