Video: Red State obtains preview copy of “Path to 9/11”

posted at 8:57 pm on September 9, 2006 by Allahpundit

They’ve posted a clip of the scene that has the nutroots leaking into their jammies. Go watch before it’s pulled.

Johnny Dollar’s got video of Michael Scheuer on Heartland with John Kasich tonight. After you’re done at RS, head on over and see what he has to say about culpability for 9/11.

Meanwhile, nutroots all-star John Aravosis has declared “war” on ABC if they have the temerity to defy the left’s ultimatum and run this thing tomorrow. He’s got a graphic of Mohammed Atta in a Disney cap on his frontpage right now. Aravosis also happens to be the guy who declared, the morning after the UK terror plot was busted, that he believed it had been trumped up by Bush and Blair to distract from Ned Lamont’s primary victory.

You’ll have to find his site for yourself, alas. No link to it will ever stain this blog while I’m a part of it.

Update: Deep-thinking lefty Andy Ostroy slams ABC for giving Bush an unbeatable lead-in to his speech Monday night at 9 — even though “Path to 9/11” was scheduled for that time slot weeks ago, before Bush announced when he’d be speaking. Andy helpfully summarizes the entire nutroots ethos in one sentence: “What we do know is this: George W. Bush is terrorizing Americans more than bin Laden ever has.”

Update: If you’re having trouble getting the clips to load at Red State, try here instead.

Comments

Wow, either the redstate server is really slow or it’s being bombarded with hits right now.

speed647 on September 9, 2006 at 10:18 PM

Good catch by Red State.

No wonder the Demofascists are flipping out. This is what they mean when they say “the truth hurts.”

SisterToldjah on September 9, 2006 at 10:26 PM

Ok…how about Sandy Burglar’s “Ya gotta yank it” in a song/rap going to the tune of Dean’s yell? You see, the truth hurts. You have to scream in pain (insert Dean scream).

Anybody up to the task in doing a remix song on it?

Kokonut on September 9, 2006 at 10:50 PM

We should be reminded that the Supreme Court of the U.S. did humanity a great service in late 2000.

Let us all be reminded what the 1992-2000 legacy really is.

Let us hope we can have the wisdom to never forget.

Entelechy on September 9, 2006 at 10:52 PM

I had no problem with the RS clips. Fact is that the true events are much more damning to the Clinon Administration that what is depicted here. Dick “American Grandstand” Clarke actually tipped off the Pakistanis yet comes off as some kind of patriot in this production. The discussion will go a long way to opening eyes about the failures leading to 9-11.

Valiant on September 9, 2006 at 10:59 PM

This is what they mean when they say “the truth hurts.”

Amen. Laughable is the clip where Clinton assures the nation that they’ll use every tool at their disposal to bring those responsible to justice.

When pigs fly.

I can see why the lefties are so upset about this being aired.

The truth, indeed, hurts.

Corky on September 9, 2006 at 11:03 PM

I’d like to think that were true Valiant, but not with the media we currently have to deal with. People who want to know, what is to be known, already know it. The rest are too stupid/lazy/misinformed, yet sadly each one can cancel out each on of our votes. And the rest are lying (read: the left who knows what time it is, but will go to their graves claming their otherwise)

RightWinged on September 9, 2006 at 11:13 PM

btw, playing these clips has totally been regulating on my browser man. I’ve had to close everything out and start over a number of times.

RightWinged on September 9, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Okay, fine. Does this mean that when the anti-Bush parts of the film come out that we are able to have the edited to suit our views? After all, isn’t that “balanced”?

Not a Dhimmicrat on September 9, 2006 at 11:23 PM

Scheuer from the Kassich interview:

“His [OBL’s] innards, sir, should be splattered all over the desert of southern Afghanistan. There’s no reason why Osama bin Laden is alive today except President Clinton and his national security advisors refused to press the button.”

Let’s hope Bubba’s lawyers don’t target him next.

SisterToldjah on September 9, 2006 at 11:33 PM

As I think we’ve all pointed out in previous threads, the truth is actually much worse for Clinton than what will be (or would have been) in this film. But let me submit that perhaps it’s not all the “fake but accurate” stuff that’s pissed of the Clinton Camp. Their pissed about the Lewinsky story being brought in, in a factual and historically accurate way. They were hoping that it was all over. Regardless of what you believe aout whether he was doing things to distract from it, that was what many were claiming at the time, and I think the Dems are fearing those “painful memories” (for them) being brought up again. I don’t know, but that’s the feeling I’m getting… though I still have to watch parts 5 and 6

RightWinged on September 9, 2006 at 11:34 PM

“Clinton is Satan!”

AHA!

So I guess the song “Devil With A Blue Dress” was prophetic…

speed647 on September 9, 2006 at 11:57 PM

So I guess the song “Devil With A Blue Dress” was prophetic…

And speed647 wins the thread!

RightWinged on September 9, 2006 at 11:58 PM

And speed647 wins the thread!

RightWinged on September 9, 2006 at 11:58 PM

What did I win?

A date with Bethany? ;-)

speed647 on September 10, 2006 at 12:19 AM

I have DSL but I think it comes from the mainland because I was unable to see any of the clips (perhaps RS is still being bombarded even though most on the mainland should be out partying or sleeping by now). This is the first time I’m actually going to watch Heartland in a long time. I know it’s the repeat but should be worth it.

Catie96706 on September 10, 2006 at 12:54 AM

Wow. No wonder the Clintonistas are in a frenzy! Twenty-first century hindsight is 20/20 with thermal/night-vision. Heh.

The movie looks really well-made. I was riveted. Can’t wait to see the whole thing.

Everything that was shown was just a visualization of what we already knew. Really puts it in perspective, though.

CP on September 10, 2006 at 1:07 AM

A date with Bethany? ;-)

Ha, if only it were that simple huh? By the way, it was a safe assumption that she had a boyfriend, and that was confirmed by someone digging up her myspace page recently. Besides, it would appear that if anyone is in the on deck circle, it’s AP. I mean, he got the wink. If it were me I’d already be deciding on where to hold the reception.

RightWinged on September 10, 2006 at 1:08 AM

RightWinged on September 10, 2006 at 1:08 AM

No problemo, AP can have the relationship.

I’d just like to spend some quality time with her…

speed647 on September 10, 2006 at 1:24 AM

Bingo!

Valiant on September 10, 2006 at 1:39 AM

Wow. I can’t wait to see the rest.

Clinton and his administration failed miserbly in protecting us. I don’t know how he can show his face in public.

StephC on September 10, 2006 at 2:16 AM

Well done in acting and presentation
For all hte crap you hear the dems talk its still kinda mild. It just shows that Clinton didn’t participate or pay attention to bin laden. That’s kinda asserted as fact nowadays.

Defector01 on September 10, 2006 at 2:38 AM

Before I crash, I have to say again that I agree this should be pulled, but for different reasons. Actually, I do kind of want to see it, because it looks like it’s really well put together, which is rare for any movie these days. Plus it seems more like the “behind the scenes” scenes are what are dramatized and made up, but the overseas action is probably pretty close to exactly what happened and the “behind the scenes” stuff is sort of made for TV versions of what really happened…

But again, maybe it should be pulled in favor of the real truth which is much much worse for the Clinton admin. Again, it should start with this quote:

“The Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him [bin Laden].

At the time, ‘96, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America.

So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have; but they thought it was a hot potato. They didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.”

Then cover all points from the book “Losing Bin Laden”. Then it should get deep in to Able Danger (or as far as we’re able to go so far)… Gorelick being appointed 9/11 commissioner, an obvious conflict of interests after she strengthened and built up the wall that blocked Able Danger from passing along intell to the proper authorities. Intell that specifically identified Atta and other hijackers as potential terrorists back during the Clinton years. Another HUGE story that the 9/11 commission refuses to address. The Berger pants dance needs to be mentioned as well.

Then, although obviously (as far as we can tell) unrelated to 9/11, Saddam’s connections to Bin Laden and Al Qaeda need to be discussed. I’ve been pretty pissed off all week about all the talk and lying headlines that Saddam had no ties, simply because he didn’t have ties to Zarqawi. Zarqawi was an effing nobody at the time, everyone already knew that. But he did have Bin Laden/Qaeda ties before that, as we learned from the tiny sliver documents (of the millions) captured in Iraq that were translated and released.

If you bought in to these headlines this week, you’ve been lied to.

Not to mention all of this. Alright, I’m getting too worked up again… Gotta crash.

RightWinged on September 10, 2006 at 2:40 AM

The “Traditional Values Coalition” website has already been attacked, and it’s inaccessible. Damn lefty hackers!

MsUnderestimated on September 10, 2006 at 3:23 AM

I cant get to any of these clips. I guess they arent merely content with “google-bombing”.
Now I am more determined than ever to watch this tonite but first I am going to watch “United 93” that I picked up at the video store last nite.
A story of TRUE American heroes!

labwrs on September 10, 2006 at 9:46 AM

“Go watch before they get pulled”

Allahpundit

If they get pulled that would be a shame. If that does happen and the page/links die – then the actual clips might still reside on the server.

Here are the links to the clips – from the source code.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ar_basin on September 10, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Looks like those links got “yanked” for getting too many hits. Or whatever.

Is there another mirror site that somebody already captured it for download?

Kokonut on September 10, 2006 at 1:54 PM

Well i did get chance to see all of the clips before they were “disappeared” ( thanks brown-shirt liberals!) and they did not paint a pretty picture of Albright, Berger and Clinton.

bbz123 on September 10, 2006 at 2:01 PM

SaveTheSoldiers.com and Pointvlog.com both have streaming flash versions. We also posted them on youtube.

noodlehead on September 10, 2006 at 2:21 PM

Deep-thinking lefty Andy Ostroy slams ABC for giving Bush an unbeatable lead-in to his speech Monday night at 9 — even though “Path to 9/11″ was scheduled for that time slot weeks ago, before Bush announced when he’d be speaking.

So you think it is just a coincidence that a SPEECH about 9/11 and a MOVIE about 9/11 would just “happen” to BOTH actually be on the actual date of 9/11?

RRiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttt!

Keep on drinking that Kool-Aid, so-called “Allah-Pundit”

B Moe on September 10, 2006 at 2:35 PM

YouTube? I haven’t seen it. Where’s the link? I’ve been looking ever since.

Kokonut on September 10, 2006 at 2:36 PM

go to here for the links.

noodlehead on September 10, 2006 at 2:42 PM

where can i go and convert swf to mpeg. In fact, is there a cache somewhere where the swf go when i view it? Got two left thumbs here.

Kokonut on September 10, 2006 at 3:09 PM

All 6 clips are up on google video.

Devastating.