Photos: Zionist aggressors thwarted by Palestinian “armor”

posted at 5:24 pm on September 7, 2006 by Allahpundit

I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but here’s a hint: it’s made of the same substance as soylent green.

Comments

Zionist aggressors?!?

But what about all the vicious dog like jackels attacking from all sides? Let alone that if you swat at them it’s considered heavy handed in any measure.

But is it really people?

Kini on September 7, 2006 at 5:32 PM

Human shields, most likely.

Viscious heartless bastards.

techno_barbarian on September 7, 2006 at 5:39 PM

The Left will be quick to condemn these gunmen for putting children at risk and setting a bad example. It is unconscionable that activists such as these would expose children to the dangers of second hand smoke while glamorizing smoking.

rw on September 7, 2006 at 5:41 PM

Honest question: (I’m almost afraid to ask) Would he really be shooting with a lit cigarette in his hand, or is that picture staged?

Tanya on September 7, 2006 at 5:57 PM

Did I just hear Chuck Schumer say “It is blasphemy to the memory of those who were lost that we only inspect 5% of the cargo that comes into the United States”?

Is my head playing tricks on me? Someone please tell me he didn’t say that.

Pablo on September 7, 2006 at 6:19 PM

The Mainstream Media (MSM) is obviously cooperating in the propaganda of the Islamofacist.

The MSM is one of our biggest weaknesses (along with the Chamberlain Left), and willingly part Islamofacist propaganda efforts. Propaganda is the name of their game in most cases and in a consideration in all of their efforts.

The Islamofacist considers women, children, and the defenseless ammunition in their propaganda. The irony is that because the MSM complies and puts so much focus on deliberate civilian damage they are used to greater degree, and suffer harm to greater degree, to aid in the Islamofacist propaganda efforts.

omegaram on September 7, 2006 at 9:00 PM

On the other hand, it looks staged…with a lot of hangers-on hanging around watching the fun. I didn’t actually see any Israeli troops in any of the pictures. (Maybe I ran through them too quickly) But we’ve seen the raw footage of them faking just this sort of “battle” before.

I can say that this shooter is endangering everyone around him because of very bad muzzle control. He’s got that thing pointing in all directions (and probably with his finger on the trigger). I suspect the only way he could actually shoot somebody is accidentally.

In this particular case the crowd is probably mostly in danger of being shot by this clown.

the-gunslinger on September 8, 2006 at 3:10 AM

This looks like another stage set; there is probably an israeli building about 600 yards away; these feckless a**clowns are probably shooting at a brick wall. It’s more smoke and mirrors propaganda. There was a video documentary on how they stage stuff like this posed here on Hot air about 3 weeks ago. They showed kids being loaded into ambulances, being driven 10 ft, then they jump out and start high fiving each other. It’s given me some great ideas for the next protest I attend. I’m going to to stage my own death at the hands of a liberal mob. Well, no, that won’t work..nobody will broadcast it once they find out I’m a conservative. OH well.

austinnelly on September 8, 2006 at 1:38 PM

This is simply TOO funny! In college, as a prank, my friends and I went out and staged photographs of us “fighting” the Sandanistas in El Salvador. We even had one of us “pose” as a dead Communist soldier being “dragged” off the battlefield (which was in California, by the way). We did it to poke fun at the CISPES (as I recall, the term meant “Community In Solidarity with the People of El Salvador) idiots on campus.

It’s not that I doubt that that the idiot(s) shown in the photos isn’t/aren’t “Palestinian,” it’s just that the photo-op looks just as “staged” as the prank I pulled off in college.

Not a Dhimmicrat on September 8, 2006 at 9:15 PM

Oh, and by the way, maybe I’m the “originator” of “fauxphotography”? Our fake photos were photocopied in 1984, for distribution on campus or thereabouts. (I’m not a journalism major, nor a practioner.) If I am going to be “credited” as the author of “fauxphotography,” then I WANT to be CREDITED. I need to include that on my resume!

Not a Dhimmicrat on September 8, 2006 at 9:27 PM