Yihad in Latin America, Part II

posted at 9:16 am on September 6, 2006 by Bryan

Unidad Islamica Wayuu
Autonomia Islamica Wayuu
MGLN

Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

GREAT VENT. I take back all the things I said you should have reported on, except the North American Union. =)

But seriously HOTAIR is AWESOME. I love this site please keep up the good work. Malkin’12?

Theworldisnotenough on September 6, 2006 at 10:57 AM

Excellent reporting, Clint!

Looks like the jihadis are trying to surround us, doesn’t it?

But just this morning on FNC I saw an attractive libicrat lady say that we’re being too careful. Too paranoid.

The democratic party has no idea what Western Civilization is really up against. They’re convinced that this is a tiny fraction of islamics doing this and that it can all be solved so easily, once they’re given power again.

Sorry dems… your track record tells me all I need to know about how to vote for the forseeable future. It sounds alarmist, but it’s really not. The next couple of elections will be for the survival of Western Civilization.

techno_barbarian on September 6, 2006 at 11:02 AM

Great vent Clint!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, particularly if he is killing those in “Great Satan” land. Hezbollah in Mexico? You arent being paranoid if it is true.

labwrs on September 6, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Great Vent Michelle and Clint!

This attention to detail brings to light that one message from the Islamofacist is being used with different faces in seemingly unrelated causes (except that they are anti-American).

Why doesn’t Fox do a piece on material such as this?

omegaram on September 6, 2006 at 11:49 AM

Very chilling report. I wonder if Hugo Chavez is going to use these clowns when he starts trying to stir up trouble in Colombia. He can claim his hands are clean; it was them Islamo terrorist that done blew up them people; I enjoyed the 16 year old terrorist commander. A smiling woman is the commander of an Islamist cell? Where is your burka? Don’t you have one too? Why yes I have a burka! Burka Burka blue. Good reporting. As far as why the MSM isn’t covering this..they don’t do real reporting. The only time they’ll crawl through the weeds and seeds these days is to snap a picture of Tom Cruise teaching his kid to swim; investigate terrorists? Nah, easier to read their press releases and report those. Thanks again Hot Air..good report.

austinnelly on September 6, 2006 at 12:13 PM

Another good reason to CLOSE THE FREAKIN’ BORDERS!

NTWR on September 6, 2006 at 4:41 PM

As usual, VENT is ahead of the curve. Great reporting Clint. Give it a couple of weeks and the msm will catch up.

Seems the only continent free of these thugs is Antarctica. Better pack the balaclava mittens.

IrishEi on September 6, 2006 at 7:55 PM

Excellent report, very important info.

This is stuff every American needs to know.

speed647 on September 6, 2006 at 8:54 PM

Reagan fought this fight in the 80s.

I sure hope we have the guts to fight it again. Cause it’s coming.

daveintexas on September 6, 2006 at 11:20 PM

Another good segment. I’d like to see more stories like this. Kudos again to Clint.

CP on September 7, 2006 at 2:42 AM

How many people, regardless of the guilt or innocence of the investigated, will side with the couple in San Diego who beeat the hell out of the TV reporter who wouldn’t get out of their face? Joe and Mary Lunchbox often feel the media is unmerciful in getting the story (whether that’s their job or not) and figure the guy had it coming.

Skyfrog on September 7, 2006 at 8:38 AM

Great report. I am pleased that now there is wider coverage on the threats from the southern borders of the U.S. Myself and a some other smaller bloggers have written about this as well. Frontpage sometime back also had a very post on this same topic.

The direct reference to Argentina to many is new, however for me living here I am well aware of them. Just recently (approaximatly two weeks ago) there was a protest in BsAs that resulted in some more vandelism on buildings and jewish institutions. This was reported in La Nacion. The protest not only involved the usual socilist/marxist/anarchists but also Hezbollah and some jewish clergy as well. It was in direct reponse to Israels repsonse to hezbollah attacking them. One must realize, people tend to be slow in reacting to this. They had made the normal display of ignorance in front of the Israeli embassy and it progressed from there with the lunacy of these people.

My question remains.. how can people forget the horrors that these groups do so easily? I for one do not, the left do all the time and shall not act in the apropriate way until they themselves feel the true sting of these groups upon their bodies.

Carnivore on September 7, 2006 at 10:58 AM