MSNBC poll: Is Bush a belligerent lying fearmonger or

posted at 4:48 pm on August 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

You can see why Olbermann likes it there so much.

Memo to the semi-literate MSNBC poll-writer: the comma goes after “warmongering,” dummy. Or just take it out. You don’t need it.

Click the image to vote.

msnbc-poll.png

Update: Forgot to credit Sister Toldjah for the link. Sorry.

Update: Johnny Dollar sends along the lineup for tonight’s episode of Countdown. Like KO says, “All voices count.”

Topics/Guests:

SEN. BARBARA BOXER (D-CALIF.) SAYS PRES. BUSH SHOULD FIRE SEC. RUMSFELD: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)

PRES. BUSH SPEAKS IN SALT LAKE CITY AS PART OF OFFENSIVE ON WAR ON TERROR: Dana Milbank, Washington Post

PROTESTING BUSH: Mayor Rocky Anderson, Salt Lake City, Utah

REACTION TO SEC. RUMSFELD’S COMMENTS: John Dean, fmr. Nixon White House counsel

Comments

How quaint that you actually expect a proper understanding of sentence construction from these goons.

bbz123 on August 31, 2006 at 4:51 PM

That Poll/Vote looks like it was written by some 13-year old from a World of Warcraft forum… or is MSNBC just suffering from downs syndrome? I pick option #2.

I voted on this about 3 minutes ago anyway, via a link provided by Sister Toldjah’s site. In the last three minutes, there has been over 15,000 more votes, and the “No: This is just blah blah blah” votes has gone up 2% while the others have stayed the same.

Those votes are VERY easily hacked because they’re just cookie based to keep you from voting more than once. I’m certain there are many lefties out there just hacking the crud out of that vote.

SilverStar830 on August 31, 2006 at 4:56 PM

So disturbing that we’re having (what in these times passes for) a debate about this *now*, five years later. These comparisons have been common parlance on the right. What’s especially sinister is that it’s not clear if the analogy is objectionable merely because of the difference in military strength or, as I suspect, a difference in moral judgment.

Alex K on August 31, 2006 at 5:05 PM

…by the way, have a gander at their “Live Votes Disclaimer”

But MSNBC’s Live Votes are not intended to be a scientific sample of national opinion. Instead, they are part of the same interactive dialogue that takes place in our online chat sessions: a way to share your views on the news with MSNBC writers and editors and with your fellow users. Let us know what you think.

Good idea… Let them know what you think (link is to the website’s editor)

mailto:letters@msnbc.com?subject=To the Editor

It’s unscientific because there’s no control over the voting whatsoever… go figure

SilverStar830 on August 31, 2006 at 5:05 PM

No controls. Sounds like a Democrat dream.

GT on August 31, 2006 at 5:31 PM

Their idea of progressive is to take the concept of “vote early and vote often” and digitize it.

bbz123 on August 31, 2006 at 5:40 PM

Silver Star, sufferring from Down Syndrome? That isn’t nice is it? You never know who has a child with DS that also comes around here. I know you think this individual is stupid, why couldn’t you just say that? Please don’t insult people who were born with one more chromozone than either you or I. Thank whatever God you pray to everyday that if you have kids they were not born with DS and are healthy.

Catie96706 on August 31, 2006 at 5:49 PM

Will the REAL fearmongering, hidden (but not well)agenda, dishonest 6th grader PLEASE stand up…
(claps and applause for …….MSNBC Whinner) once again.

shooter on August 31, 2006 at 7:06 PM

I’m certain that Fox News appreciates the efforts of MSNBC.

DannoJyd on August 31, 2006 at 7:14 PM

MSNBC “scientific” poll: Do you think George Bush is:

A. A scoundrel.
B. A cowboy.
C. Hitler.
D. All of the above.

“Based on our most recent scientific poll, MSNBC reports that President Bush’s approval ratings continue to spiral downward to new, all-time lows…”

Spurius Ligustinus on August 31, 2006 at 7:43 PM

DUmmy? What’s his DUmmie screen name?

pjcomix on August 31, 2006 at 9:24 PM

Catie – what about people who come around here with stupid children? You just insulted them, what is with that? Don’t throw stones from your glass house.

Wade on August 31, 2006 at 9:51 PM

Wadem what the heck are you talking about? Perhaps you didn’t get what I was saying. It’s one thing to be totally devoid of grammar skills because you slept through English class your entire life & another to be born with a condition such as Down Syndrome, where you had no control. Of course you may believe in the abort (before birth) or kill all the children (if you didn’t know prior) school of thought. If that is the case I feel sorry for you and you can throw all the stones at me you want if that is how you feel.

Catie96706 on August 31, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Should read Wade not Wadem (I do apologize when mistakes are made).

Catie96706 on August 31, 2006 at 10:39 PM

Catie96706 on August 31, 2006 at 5:49 PM

I wasn’t insulting those with DS, I was insulting the mongoloids @ MSNBC… however, I apologize to those with DS and those with family members with DS for comparing them to MSNBC, which upon refelection I discover was the true insult. I hang my head in shame.

SilverStar830 on September 1, 2006 at 12:29 AM

Well, thank you Silver Star, they are pretty sad at MSNBC.

Catie96706 on September 1, 2006 at 1:20 AM

The poll question that never gets asked:
If you disagree with the administrations actions in Iraq which statement most closely describes why?
1) They should have used more military force

2) They should have used less military force

3) They shouldn’t have invaded Iraq at all

I would venture to guess that most respondents who disagree with the administrations actions in Iraq will fall into category 1 rather then category 3.

LakeRuins on September 1, 2006 at 10:18 AM

Catie…take a breath. Can’t mention a disease without someone getting PC? I would expect that at DU.

Wade on September 2, 2006 at 5:31 PM