Mid-day palate cleanser: Kyramania edition

posted at 3:23 pm on August 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

Here’s what it looks like at 11:58 p.m. when a link to your blog has been up all day on Drudge.

My firstborn shall be called … Breitbart:

sitemeter-drudgemania1.png

It was, indeed, the tinkle heard ’round the world. Amazing what it’s done for Kyra’s profile, too. Very convenient.

Perhaps too convenient.

She’ll be on Letterman tonight delivering the top ten. We’ll have video.

More mid-day links. E.M. Zanotti has yearbook photos of world leaders. Who’s this ravishing piece of man candy we’re looking at here?

jc.jpg

Follow the link to find out. Or, if you simply can’t stand the suspense, click here for a hint.

Speaking of books, Google’s search engine for literature in the public domain debuted a few days ago. They’ve made some classics available in PDF form for free downloading, in case you like to read onscreen or have hundreds of blank sheets and a few extra ink cartridges to spare.

I’m going to wait until the Islamicized edition of Pinocchio is available.

Finally, are booty calls permitted under shari’a? Answer: yeah, sort of.

Comments

That Sitemeter screencap makes me wanna cry. Thanks Allah! :_)

I just can’t look at the person in that pic as ‘eye candy’ – especially knowing about him what we do now.

Speaking of eye candy, looking fwd to tomorrow’s Vent (presuming JG will be on each Friday now?).

SisterToldjah on August 31, 2006 at 3:58 PM

Oh my God. You guys have got to check out this loaded poll. Make sure to read the “NO” answer in particular.

SisterToldjah on August 31, 2006 at 4:07 PM

Sister..

I can’t believe the results! I will not belive 54% or more of America is brain-dead. Except considering the site it is on. Must be all the Deaniacs logging in a voting….

dallas94 on August 31, 2006 at 4:20 PM

I just can’t get over the “No” answer – why couldn’t it have been something like “No, I don’t not believe the President made a fair comparison” or something like that? Why the bit about “warmongering” and “scaring voters”?

You’d think DU wrote the answers. The only thing missing is the “Yes, I think W is always right in everything he says because I’m a mindless Bush follower!!!!!!!” answer.

(PS: Hope posting that link wasn’t considered topic drift – this seemed like an open thread of sorts)

SisterToldjah on August 31, 2006 at 4:26 PM

There was some speculation on Mike Church’s (?) show that she was doing a deuce. A caller pointed out a breathe during a couple words that seemed like a pushing grunt.

Rich on August 31, 2006 at 4:30 PM

Who’s this ravishing piece of man candy we’re looking at here?

We settled this yesterday (or some day this week!) The French are NOT candidates for MANCANDY..sheeeeesh
YAY HotAir!

labwrs on August 31, 2006 at 4:30 PM

Finally, are booty calls permitted under shari’a? Answer: yeah, sort of.

An interesting way of getting around the whole embarrassing polygamy love-slave thing they used to do.

Of course, they still do it. They just have a much prettier name for it now – “Pleasure Marriage”.

Pleasure Marriage! Indeed!

Lawrence on August 31, 2006 at 4:37 PM

Well then it’s a good thing Johnny Depp only lives there and isn’t actually French, or we’d have to make an exception :)

SisterToldjah on August 31, 2006 at 4:48 PM

I’m guessing that Mr. Kyra Phillips is a very happy boy.

Pablo on August 31, 2006 at 4:54 PM

SisterToldjah, thanks for the heads up. MSNBC has its share of blatant liberals which accounts for the skewed poll. I must admit to being suprised that the numbers favor the President as much as they do.

P.S. Johnny Depp?

DannoJyd on August 31, 2006 at 5:09 PM

How can only 1329 people have viewed the article, yet get 158026 votes in that poll?

DannoJyd on August 31, 2006 at 5:17 PM

So that’s what traffic looks like…

Jim Treacher on August 31, 2006 at 9:20 PM

Very true Sister Toldjah
So we are all in agreement..the frenchies are not to be considered “Mancandy”. I mean, come on, we women do include more than just the physical! To be “Mancandy” you absolutely first must be a M-A-N…and the French stopped exhibiting signs of that years ago!
BTW Sister, I voted and it looks like the tide is turning?

labwrs on August 31, 2006 at 10:54 PM

I am boycotting anything french…sign! “Friendship” marriages my a$$ it’s called shacking up with your own place. Leave it to the Islamists to come up with a “cute” fatwa to try and cya.

sharinlite on August 31, 2006 at 10:55 PM

Should’ve paid attention to “word” construction. I meant a sigh…. shacking without your own place. God, I’m tired.
My bad.

sharinlite on August 31, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Total 8,095,939
Average Per Day 305,585
Average Visit Length 0:04
Last Hour 2,614
Today 20,311
This Week 2,139,093

6 million was like last week, wasn’t it? This place is en fuego. Nicely done, gang.

Pablo on September 1, 2006 at 8:35 AM

On the picture with the cigarette, knowing the character (sissy) one can easily remove “man”, thus, leaving only “candy”.

Are there any feminists in France, or are they all in bed with the Sexus Politici?

Entelechy on September 2, 2006 at 3:01 PM