Ahmadinejad invited to Auschwitz

posted at 9:50 pm on August 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

Better be careful. He might take notes.

Here’s an oldie but goodie from the MEMRI archives. Click the image to watch.

ahmad-holocaust.jpg

Comments

Here’s betting that Ahmateenywad doesn’t have the stones to take an Auschwitz tour guided by anyone who’s not a muslim.

Benthoven on August 31, 2006 at 9:58 PM

How can he accept to tour something which he claims “doesn’t exist” and not lose “credibility”?

An “honorable man” has to preserve himself for his flock.

On a serious note, yesterday I had a conversation with an acquaintance who’s born in Persia but isn’t Muslim. He told me the State Dept. aim of changing the country peacefully is futile because, even though the majority don’t like the current government and ridicule Ahmadinejad intellectually, they overlook all this from their religious standpoint and beliefs.

Religion trumps everything there and Ahmi is thus very powerful. Very sad and complicated.

Entelechy on August 31, 2006 at 10:07 PM

Hmmh, wonder if he’ll go. If he does though he’ll probably say it was built like a Disneyland-place for fantasy. Maybe he can take Paul Hackett with him.

Catie96706 on August 31, 2006 at 10:39 PM

Maybe they can fire up the furnace so he can GET IN IT, AND TAKE ALL HIS BUDDIES WITH HIM. What is right is not always what is best.

Shmo on September 1, 2006 at 11:43 AM

I am sick of hearing about how the Iranians are ready to rise up blah blah. Oh really? It takes 27 YEARS?
I realize one side has guns and the other doesnt but if you put MILLIONS of people on the streets (unless they are illegal Mexicans) perhaps things might begin to change.
So until MILLIONS of people go onto the streets protesting the Mullahs and their HNIC then count me as very skeptical about their sincerely wanting to be free.
And until that happens, count me among those who think all options are on the table..ALL options.

labwrs on September 1, 2006 at 11:48 AM

BTW, where is the Brit movie about the assassination of this guy? OH WAIT..he isnt AMERICAN.

labwrs on September 1, 2006 at 11:48 AM

It’s not a Brit movie – the Ahmadinejad snuff film plays in my head everytime I see him on TV. It’s a great one too, but I don’t have the money to produce it.

ChelleFiche on September 1, 2006 at 4:19 PM

I wonder how many people just said: “Damn! Shmo beat me to it!”

Good work Shmo!