Video: The Secret Hold on CNN

posted at 9:07 pm on August 29, 2006 by Ian

On CNN’s The Situation Room, Internet correspondent Abbi Tatton covered the secret senator who is keeping a government waste transparency bill on hold. Porkbusters scores a mention. Keep on keeping on! Meanwhile, we may know who the culprit is.

Comments

Captain Ed and two of the Power Line guys got some small-group face time with Bill Frist earlier today. Ed says the bill’s going to the floor sometime soon whether Mr. I’ve Got A Secret likes it or not.

bdfaith on August 29, 2006 at 9:19 PM

You can feel the electricity in the air.

Jim Treacher on August 29, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Ted Stevens was my 1st guess, and Rockerfellow. Florida Martinez is confirmed ‘not’? Hmm.
Well , just let me know, I’m outa here.

shooter on August 29, 2006 at 10:13 PM

It might feel like electricity but I’m pretty sure they have an ointment for that.

bbz123 on August 29, 2006 at 10:23 PM

“Quite frankly me dear, who gives a damn?”

Umnumzana on August 29, 2006 at 10:30 PM

I hate to threadjack but what’s the scoop with the comments on the CNN gal using the facilities?

Why shut down?

Rosetta on August 29, 2006 at 11:53 PM

Who cares about the CNN Potty Gurl.

I wanna know who’s hijacked my government.

Kini on August 30, 2006 at 1:27 AM

You have to admit that his last statement, that the liberal blogosphere agrees with the conservative blogosphere on this issue, and vice versa, rings absolutely true. That is breaking news.

THeDRiFTeR on August 30, 2006 at 7:09 AM

Umnumzana, this is the second topic I’ve seen “who cares?” or similar comment from you. If you don’t care, that’s your right. But why waste your time here?

PattyAnn on August 30, 2006 at 8:05 AM

So anyway, back to the original topic. I’m sorry but a denial on the phone doesn’t convince me we’re REALLY down to three. Eh maybe I’m wrong, but we’ll see.

It wouldn’t suprise me if it were a republican. Frankly, the republican party has been looking more and more like the old democratic party every year.

Whatever happened to REAL conservatism?

One Angry Christian on August 30, 2006 at 10:40 AM

OAC, you might be on to something. There is an “Old Boy” network on both sides of the isle.

It might be time to get a G.R.I.P

Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians.

Kini on August 30, 2006 at 1:21 PM

PattyAnn: You are right, I am probably wasting my time here. This site has nothing of the originality, breadth of topical articles and stimulating debate of Expose the Left.

The guy running this site gets hooked on 2 or 3 stories each week and beats them to death, ignores more important stories of the day and even his headings are just plain wierd!

Umnumzana on August 30, 2006 at 2:47 PM

Okay, bye.

Jim Treacher on August 30, 2006 at 4:43 PM

I’ll leave when I choose or the Muslim lover Allah Pundit kicks me out, until then no pussy like you will force me to leave!

Umnumzana on August 30, 2006 at 7:38 PM

I am the founder of this site. I choose for you to leave. Goodbye.

Michelle on August 30, 2006 at 8:46 PM