Ambulances for Jihad

posted at 8:39 am on August 29, 2006 by Bryan

The Red Cross Ambulance Incident
UNRWA ambulances for terror
More terror ambulance workers
Your tax dollars at work
al Qaeda and ambulances
Pressure the media

Download Vent for your iPod
Watch Vent on YouTube
Vent on iTunes

Comments

The secret Rust Inducing Hellfire Missile. That’s got to be it.

Yeesh.

Rich on August 29, 2006 at 9:05 AM

The MSM likes to position themselves as above political considerations, but can there really be any doubt of whose side they’re on? For any given issue, they choose which side they’re on, which story to believe, then gather the ‘facts’ and present the ‘news’ to bolster that position, not wanting to be bothered with the real world.

dalewalt on August 29, 2006 at 9:11 AM

Not only is it time to cut-off support of terrorism by ambulance, but also time to cut-off support of the U.N. We should excuse ourselves from it. Give them no more money. And tell them to go find another host country (parasites, that they are).

Melba Toast on August 29, 2006 at 9:20 AM

Another truly excellent Vent. I’m sending it to every MSM outlet I can think of. My mailbox should be full of automated “thank you for your letter/interest/concern” responses by suppertime. A frustrating exercise, but absolutely necessary to be sure.

IrishEi on August 29, 2006 at 9:25 AM

Has anyone seen any retractions to the Qana Ambulance story? Anywhere?

Pablo on August 29, 2006 at 9:47 AM

The number of stories blowing holes in MSM reporting is building into a tidal wave of doubt. A profit and reliability focused business would sack its supliers if the goods being brought in for sale were this badly made.

erix138 on August 29, 2006 at 9:52 AM

“media dupes” Are they really duped, or complicit?

NRA4Freedom on August 29, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Complicit!

Lawrence on August 29, 2006 at 10:23 AM

Really great expose on the ambulance/UN connection to mid-east terror activities. This is the kind of reporting that wins awards for local television investigative crews. I wonder if the Vent format would be eligible to compete.

MRegine on August 29, 2006 at 10:24 AM

I’m not sure that it’s so much complicity, they just don’t WANT to get to the bottom of things, if someone brings in a photo shoot/report/etc that supports their already-formed views they just run with that… gee, reminds me of Rathergate.

dalewalt on August 29, 2006 at 10:40 AM

Excellent vent Michelle!

I thank Zombie for removing the veil of IRC deceipt.

I have pulled all donations to the red cross and now donate exclusively to Magen David Adom

A picture is worth a thousand words, follow the link. A lesson the IRC will soon find costly.

heroyalwhyness on August 29, 2006 at 10:50 AM

Great Vent, Michelle. Plese keep up the good work exposing these lies that the MSM just swallows whole. Amazing job.

StephC on August 29, 2006 at 10:52 AM

Great work again. I especially appreciated the older stories and footage for context.

mikeyboss on August 29, 2006 at 11:54 AM

Bravo Michelle! This is the type of vent we REALLY need! Where else will we get this type of reporting on MSM complicity with the Islamofacist?

The Islamofacist does not care about using innocents, including women and children, to their advantage. They condem such tactics but use them on a regular basis.

This vent proves a point many here have recognized for some time – the Islamofacist does not care about truth and sees no problem in lying about anything to the infidel.

Remember the commercial with Joe Izuzu years ago? (You can fit the entire orchestra in the back seat, and a caption at the bottom of the commercial saying “He’s Lying”.) Next time we see “news” from the Islamofacist we should remember that commercial and recognize their information for what it is: Pure, unadulaterated, Propaganda.

Thank you Michelle for vents of great importance, clearly presented, prepared with flawless logic that we cannot seem to get elsewhere.

omegaram on August 29, 2006 at 12:24 PM

First-rate work, Michelle!

The enemy’s decidedly non-humanitarian use of ambulances puts to the test the motto of the British SAS: “Who Dares, Wins.”

We have an enemy who in their chutzpah use ambulances as transports for munitions and armed combatants; and in a related context who use mosques, hospitals, schools and private homes as barracks, munitions depots and as cover for staging and launching attacks. In all this activity they contemptuously thumb their noses at “Western”-style sensibilities; yet they also expect to play upon those same sensibilities by faking “missile damage” to those same ambulances – and to then frame the Israelis for it.

The enemy indulges in such brazen behavior because they’ve learned from experience that our own media will at best ignore it, or will at worst – in their own agenda-driven desire to “shape” reality instead of merely “reporting” it – become willing participants in the propaganda.

In short, the enemy “dares” because they’re convinced that in so doing they’ll “win.” They’re convinced from observation and practice that “The liberal journalist fancies himself so ‘open-minded’ that he won’t take his own side in a fight.”

And but for Michelle, Charles Johnson and a handful of other dogged bloggers, there’s precious little to contradict the that belief.

A final thought: if you think it’s bad now … just wait until the enemy and their willing, useful idiots in the western media become sophisticated enough to master digital imagery and stagecrafting to the point where it’ll be difficult if not impossible to tell when they’re doing it.

Then they’ll be able to so confuse the Western public as to what’s real and not real, what’s up and what’s down, who’s wearing the black hats vs. the white hats, that our ability to muster our own public opinion in defense of our own way of life will be so corroded that our very will to survive as a society and as a culture will be in open question.

That day is coming sooner than we may realize … I mean, we’ve already got what, about a third of our own population thinking our own government was behind 9/11?

Spurius Ligustinus on August 29, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Cross the Red Cross off your philanthropic list.
Salvation Army hasn’t gone terrorist-lubbin yet, have they?
As a Christian, one of the groups I support is “Voice of the Martyrs” at http://www.persecution.com.

Doug on August 29, 2006 at 1:28 PM

I seem to remember someone on TV emphasizing the distinction between the American and the International Red Cross. The point, as I recall, was not to avoid giving to the American RC because one disapproved of the ICRC. Anyone have more definitive information on this?

mikeyboss on August 29, 2006 at 1:55 PM

Ditto all the kind things everyone here has said about your Vent, Michelle. I am so thoroughly disgusted with so-called journalism today, and the laziness those boneheads dish out daily.

Maybe if we were to take out ads in various markets to call out such complicit news organizations (and the politicians who are swayed by them)…

itzWicks on August 29, 2006 at 1:59 PM

Spurius- precisely why I think Bush should start going after the media that perpetrates BS in hopes of altering the outcomes of elections, wars, and general US ideals using RICO statutes.

They already hate him and will try to impeach him, so why not?

NTWR on August 29, 2006 at 2:24 PM

Couldn’t of said it better myself NTWR! :)

Catie96706 on August 29, 2006 at 2:29 PM

I havent given anything to the Red Cross since their International Unit began their anti-America campaigns.
The MSM want only to spread their particular take on things. If it even slightly deviates from their considered opinion, it doesnt exist.
Thank goodness for the HotAir crew and MM for begetting it! Again MM speaks REAL Truth to Power!

labwrs on August 29, 2006 at 2:32 PM

OOPS Commented under the wrong article! So here it is again.

A Final word about RUST.

Is the rate at which parts rust not consistent given the same temperature and humidity?

I mean given the same atmospheric conditions and length of exposure, would not all contiguous parts made of like material rust at the same rate?

If so, then why is the exposed metal around the “entrance” hole not rusted?

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on August 29, 2006 at 3:00 PM

Why am I NOT surprised at hearing this?

Clearly the enemy is mastering the art of media propoganda, fauxtography, and how to gain sympathy. AND THE GOOD FOR NOTHING, LOW LIFE, DRIVE BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND UN ARE WILFULLY HELPING THEM!

Notice that it is not what the terrorists do, but how Israel and America fight back that tends to get the UN and the MSM upset.

GREAT JOB, AS ALWAYS, MICHELLE!

The False Dervish on August 29, 2006 at 4:01 PM

Awesome VENT, look at it, LOOK AT IT!!.. hehe.. Go get em Michelle.

RobertCSampson on August 29, 2006 at 5:46 PM

Dang… Michelle can even make a dirty T-shirt look sexy.

Oh, wait. Those are flowers. But still…

Welcome back Michelle.

Lawrence on August 29, 2006 at 7:38 PM

Great VENT Michelle. Excellent job. They have been lying to us for a long time. I am heartened that at least one outlet is beginning to answer these false charges. I heard Rummy said today those who know when things are falsely said need to provide the Truth for all to see.

You are doing great, necessary work. Keep it up, ma’am.

Subsunk

Subsunk on August 29, 2006 at 9:24 PM

This is reaching theater of the absurd levels. When I was in middle school, a kid in my year clipped a picture of Olivia D’abo (she was the princess in Conan the Destroyer) and told everyone it was his girlfriend who lived in Seattle. It took 2 years and a Schwarzenegger movie night before we figured out he was a lying sack of monkey sh*t. That’s where we are with this ambulance picture. I appreciate Michelle’s outrage. I mean, they’re insulting our intelligence with this garbage. I punched hole in the sheet metal of my company truck when a transmission machine almost fell on me; pushing it away it punctured the side of the van. I guess I could have told my boss I was shot at, with armor piercing rounds..nah, no jewish gangbangers in Austin. I mean, as long as they’re being stupid, why not have some fun? Hey al-Reuters stringer, see that pile of sticks right there? Those are the bones of a Lebanese child; some Isreali soldiers ate her last night and then burned her bones as firewood; Aha! another tragedy! Why not have a photo contest? Just take some pictures and come up with some ridiculous caption about the perfidy of the US or the Israelis. For example, snap a pic of a couple making out. Caption: Young lovers strive for normalcy in a world gone mad. Hell, that could be a movie poster with a caption like that. Man this frosts my butt. Bad enough they have to make propaganda pictures..but really stupid, lame a$$ propaganda pictures is just plain insulting. Thanks Michelle.

austinnelly on August 29, 2006 at 9:44 PM

Wow. Wonderful expose, Michelle. “Hot Air” offer the perfect forum for you to say exactly what needs to be said and the graphics demolish the left’s arguments.

keats5 on August 29, 2006 at 9:51 PM

My daughter sent me an e-mail at work this morning and said Michelle looks pissed in today’s Vent. I couldn’t watch it ’til I got home from work, but I just did. And she’s right.

Very PO’d.

Bob's Kid on August 29, 2006 at 10:18 PM

I think Vent needs a new opening: The top of a Lebanese RC ambulance centered on the actual, you know, VENT. Then it pops off, showing the hole in the red cross, and the words “politics, culture” etc. come flying out of the vent hole, followed by the flame and Hot Air logo.

C’mon, Allah, you know you want to.

The Monster on August 29, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Here is an update I made about #782. This is to compliment the work performed by Zombie. Anyone See Axe Holes?

Egfrow on August 30, 2006 at 6:16 AM

You know, the worst part of this is we shouldn’t even be using photoshop to analyze these pictures. Hellfire missiles were the bane of Saddam’s armor (big russion tanks)..and the best they could do to this piece of euro-sh*t ambulance was pop a whole in the roof? What is this, a Tom and Jerry cartoon? Hey, I have an idea. Let’s find some Lebanese yahoo who got himself some burns lighting a flag on fire; throw some cheap rope on him and then take some pictures of him mugging for the camera and claim that he was tied to a hellfire missle. Ooh..ooh..even better. The reason the ambulance didn’t explode was that the guy tied to the missile made the hole in the roof…man, if only I had cooler hair and a more murderous disposition, I could get a job for Reuters. Oh well.

austinnelly on August 30, 2006 at 10:04 AM